House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Good morning you two.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Morning! *nudges Conner* Be a typical Irishman Razz *rols eyes* Top o' the mornin' to ye. *giggles* So cute! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Top o' the mornin' to ye, too, Conner Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:32 pm

*chuckles a litte* Rkght, you need to be getting ready little missy! Aww but me no wanna go to school! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Go to school, Scampi!

And now my heart was racing even faster, a huge smile plastered on my face which I struggled to control because I didn't want to put Matio off. Snuggling didn't count as moving too fast, right? I hoped not because I kinda liked this. Ok, not kinda, I really liked this. It wouldn't be completely crazy to lean into him, right? No, he probably wanted it - that's probably the reason why he was hugging me in the first place! Biting my lip, I careful leaned into Matio's embrace, my head resting against his shoulder. Ok, maybe the head against the shoulder thing was too far, but it was too late to take it back! Maybe if I distracted the attention away from it? "So, uhhh," I looked to the movie for help, only to find another woman singing another song, and insulting Rapunzel in it! I frowned at the screen, mad at the woman. "Well, she's rude." I commented annoyedly. "How can she say all this mean things? Why is Rapunzel letting her?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 pm

I'm going I'm going, come on Conner! *drags him out with her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Bye bye ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:30 am

Ugh, I'm so tired DX And yet today seems to be the day where I want to push myself into doing as much as work as possible. Heck, the only reason why I'm not doing work right now is because I'm going home in about 45 minutes and I'm worried about losing track of time :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:31 am

*Is babysitting Sora, since Anna can't do it today. She's unsurprisingly good at it as she walks around on all fours with the toddler on her back, singing out of tune as Sora giggles and grips the back of her t-shirt.* How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the waggly tail? *Wags her tail so that it purposefully tickles the back of Sora's neck.* How much is that doggy in the window? I do hope that doggy's for sale! *Watches with a slight frown on her face, knowing the reason behind why Taylor has to babysit. Heaving a sigh, trying to mask her worry for Yuffie, she flops onto the couch with her school bag at by her feet and starts pulling out her psychology books so that she can do homework.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:44 am

*snuggled up on the couch in a onesie, sneezes and glares at Jack* Oh come in I said I'm sorry, it was just a bit of fun ^_^ Sneezing in England due to hayfever, sneezing her due to a cold. Gosh I can't win -_- *comes in with a big grin* Someone's happy. Of course I am! I applied for a part time hjob yesterday since I saw it advertised and went in today and I got it! Very Happy Really? Wow! Good for you! Where is it? The bowling alley in town ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:52 am

Scampi's not feeling well? Maybe some Psychology homework will cheer you up. *Pushes the booklet towards her, followed by the text book.* Here, try your hand at the oh so interesting research methods! And try making a questionnaire for me because I suck at questionnaires DX *Spots Jack and runs over to him.* Goood afternoon, bro-in-law! ^_^ He's not your brother in law, Taylor. Close enough. *Shrugs, almost dropping Sora in the process but thankfully she catches Sora before she can hit the ground.* Sorry, Sora! I wasn't thinking! DX *Huggles the child, quickly checking for damage.*

Also, please explain to me why, despite hating AU fanfics and much preferring fanfics set in the actual book/game/movie, I have grown to love an AU story about Elsa taking care of a young Anna? And why it's only taken less than 24hours to get attached to such a story that I'd usually despise?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:58 am

You like the sisterly feels so much that you din't care where it's set? And Jack started a snowball fight, safe to say he won Rolling Eyes

*grins* Hey Tay! Very Happy How ya been?

Bbs dinner ugh, not hungry at all!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:04 am

... Yeah, that's probably it, but I kinda like the struggle involved, because Elsa's a student who also works and now she has to take care of Anna on top of that and she barely has enough money as it is, but she's still trying to be a good sister because they have really bad parents and she doesn't want Anna to have to go back to them :')

But, yeah, obviously Jack would win, Jack can generate billions of snowballs within seconds Razz

I've been ok, I guess. Y'know, spending time with Natty, snuggling with Kylie Kyle. The usual. *Sits on the floor with Sora in front of her, and scratches her ear with her foot.* I'm babysitting today, which is different! I've never done it before, but this is kinda like practice for when I have my own fire-sneezing inus X3 *Lowers her leg, watching Sora hug Jack's leg.* How've you been, Jack? I haven't really seen you around much; my fault, probably.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:08 am

Helllo
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:08 am

Howdy! How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:42 am

My dad is an insensitive, inconsiderate jerk -_- *huggles pillow*

It's not you're fault at all, Tay. Mine mostly. I've been busy with Emily a lot and also been trying to work out how to tell Elsa something important. *shrugs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:45 am

What did he do? Sad I don't know who Emily is, but what important thing do you want to tell Elsa? *Tilts her head to the side confusedly.* Have I missed something, because usually only friends and family are told important stuff, and the last time I saw you two together you were just meeting, so... *Starts trying to climb onto Jack's lap.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:56 am

So, I do the past weeks' washing up cos nobody else has, I sit down for 2 mins to eat left over cake mix and dad starts saying how I should give grandad a ring because he's ill and 'I should know he probably won't live much longer' THANKS DAD NOT LIKE I NEEDED MY DAY RUINED! *hugs the pillow tighter* *helps Sora up and smiles at her* Hello again little princess! Smile *looks over at Taylor* It's kinda complicated. I like Elsa, and she's said that she likes me, but she also likes Justin, who likes Elsa back. I don't know if they classed Saturday as a date, but I never really got to tell Elsa how I felt myself and she's never here when I am so I hardly see her. It's so long over due that I feel as if she should just, you know, be with Justin. He seems to make her happy and knows her better. Don't get me wrong, I would prefer it if I was the one making her happy but they seem to... Have something if you know what I mean? And everyone can see Justin so... I just.... I don't know what to do anymore. I feel as if... If I say something it'll mess things up and make them worse and that's not what I want.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:04 am

Yeah, that's really insensitive :/ Your dad shouldn't say things like that, to be honest. Hewo! *Grins and places her tiny hand on Jack's face.* *Frowns a little, her ears drooping in response and jumps up onto the couch next to Jack.* Did you ever consider that maybe you and her 'have something' too? I don't know - I haven't been around enough to see - but... I don't know. You seem to be thinking more about the positives of their relationship-ish thingy than yours, and I bet that, if you look close enough, there's a lot more positives than you think Razz*Curls up, wrapping her tail around herself.* And just because you think she should be with this Justin guy, doesn't mean that's what she wants, or what's best for her. Just saying - if I'm gonna use up all my wiseness, I might as well use it up on you Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:24 am

Spoiler:

Oh, and hi Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:27 am

Awesome! I like that picture! The snake is cute! X3 And hello there, Linzypop! How're you? XD I think the Coca Cola's starting to affect her! OMG! Let's give Anna Coke tomorrow! XD That'd be hilarious!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:31 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Elphaba_letting_it_go_by_alwayslovejd-d7aqugi
OMG! I love this! X3 It's Elsa-ba! Not Elphaba, Elsa-ba! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:37 am

The snake was meant to be menacing but it did turn out cute :/ Thanks though, but I don't have a clue what to draw in the top right corner... Any suggestions? Something totally irrelevant to space and animals would be great Smile
Give coke, to Anna? Oh, that's not such a good idea. She'll be jumping off the walls.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 am

Give the snake fangs and slanting eyebrows and it'll look evil. And it needs a stick-y out tongue. And... Uuuuhhh... A musical note? Or a guitar? Something music-related? Exactly, Elsa! Omg, now I'm deffinately doing it! A normal Anna is energetic enough, but a hyper Anna? Lol XD Now, since I have no Anna tonight, you have to be my singing partner! No ifs or buts, young missy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 am

*Is dancing around the living room, singing All Star by Smash Mouth at the top of her voice.* O.o O...K...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next