House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:10 am

Ehh I was talking about the Green Day one :3 I'm obsessed with them at the moment ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:14 am

Ohhh. In which case, Justin's got good taste! XD I'm not a major fan of Green Day, but I do like some of their songs. *Shrugs.* Justin's not really a Green Day fan either, but he remembered Elsa saying something about liking punk rock bands from the 90's so he bought the t-shirt for her. *Shrugs.* I think I prefer Anna's choice in clothes, to be honest, especially the long-sleeved thingy X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:15 am

Why do I keep seeing a Linz? A Linz should be in school!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:17 am

For the past few days I seriously cannot stop listening to them X3 And for some reason I have the cpean version of a song on here... Odd...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:17 am

Cpean?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:24 am

Yeah, it said 'whats uffed up' instead of 'what's fucked up', I've changed it now Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:27 am

Ok...

Please tell me why I bothered attempting to sing the 25 languages version of Let It Go? Some of these languages are impossible >.< Especially Russian, that's just like 'O.o WTF? Those are words?!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:30 am

Oops, meant to put 'clean' lmao, my bad ^_^

And idk, boredom?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:32 am

Maybe, but I think it was more like, 'Well, I know it in 3 languages, now it's time to challenge myself!' but maybe it was a bit too much of a challenge...

Seriously the bridge was like:

Bahasa Malaysia - *Attempt it at a normal speaking volume.*
Russian - *Mumbled because I had absolutely no clue.*
Danish - *Pretty similar to Norwegian so sung loudly.*
Bulgarian - *Mumbled because, once again, I had absolutely no clue.*
Norwegian - *At the top of my voice.* LA DEN GA, LA DEN GA, JEG SKAL STIGE LIK SOLEN NA!

and then so on and so forth XD

Maybe I should learn it in Danish, actually... If I can be bothered...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:50 am

*Walks downstairs but heads straight towards the door.* O.O Where're you going? Out for a ride. I'll only be an hour or so. ... But I'm lonely... Sorry, but I don't want to neglect Bjartr. *Leaves to go to the stables.* ... She's abandoning me! DX

Frozen fanart of the day goes to...

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Elsa_a16
Da ta! Anime Elsa and Anna! Love the facial expressions (Especially Anna's) and love the body language!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:41 am

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! KERRY ELLIS IS COMING TO MY LOCAL THEATRE! *Dies of the ultimate fangirl happiness... Then comes back to life and dies all over again.*

*Comes back to life.* I'm seriously in happy tears right now. Oh my gosh! We never get someone so amazing in our small town! A-And if I sand by the backstage door, maybe I could get an autograph! And even if I can't, we'll still be able to see her perform again and- and- and we'll have awesome seats since we're going to book it so early, and I'll cry while I watch her perform, and- oh gosh, she's my West End idol! I thought my trip to London was the only time I'd ever see her perform and now- Omg, this is just amazing! I just- I feel like Rae right now, but omg!

Seriously, I love her X3 I'm so happy right now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:28 am

Should not have eaten all my dinner. Feel so overstuffed ad sick :/ Aww *huggles* Poor ickle Scampi Sad *leans in to him* You're so nice and cold... *frowns and feels her forehead* I think you're ill :/ Mhmm :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:40 am

*Cries.* Idina and Kerry singing together. Pure heaven. Our two idols singing together! It's so beautiful! :') O.o I'll never understand my sisters' obsession with these women. Or musicals in general... *Looks to Scampi.* What do you think's wrong? Some sort of virus?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:50 am

I dunno. I've been sneezing as well so it's probably just a cold. Or maybe hayfever's starting up with it being warm idk. Probably the cold but its nothing I can't handle.

Chloe: Okay. Last night was without a doubt the hardest night of my life. Callum was going to stay with his parents for a few days, and Charlie... I don't know. I think he'd go and stay with... Phil? Yeah, Phil. After breaking up with him I went out for a few hours and when I came home I saw Charlie asleep on the sofa. I sighed and went to bed. The next morning I woke up early, only getting 5 hours of sleep. I took a shower and dressed, brushing my teeth whist in the bathroom. In my dressing gown I packed a rucksack with everything I needed for the day, fully charged camera, extra batteries just in case and album designs for them to choose from. Before I knew it I was driving to where the church was. It was about an hours drive away. Thank goodness for Green Day and Fall Out Boy. I was at the church in no time at all. The day flew by and before the happy couple got too drunk, we sorted out which album design they wanted and costs. I got £300 in total, which didn't seem too bad.I sent off everything a soon as I got home, after putting it together I mean. I fed the dragons and locked myself in the small closet in my room, old habits die hard I guess.

I was glad I had booked a taxi in advance. He was a good friend now. He helped me load the car with my two suitcases and two guitars. I managed to fit the two guitars into one case though so that was good. I also had my hand luggage. The flight was pleasant, actually. I was able to write lyrics for a new song. Probably the first one I'd show Mr Mason. Being the most recent and all. What made the flight amazing though was the girl who started talking to me. So I was reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy yet again, and she saw it and stared. She was amazed at the huge book. We even played The Lord of the Rings top trumps! I didn't really read much but I had a good time with her. I caught a taxi when I left the airport and found myself at the mansion within ten minutes. I heaved a sigh and began lugging the stuff inside. I saw the room I had before was still free. I yawned and sat on my suitcase. I wasn't sure if I had the energy to walk up the flight of stairs...

sorry it's long but i felt like posting it now. me thinks someone should come up behind her if you have anyone free and wanna rp ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:54 am

Oops, just realised I forgot all about the bearded dragons! I'll just say she took them with her ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:58 am

Ah, I see. That sucks :/ Oh my gosh, when she sings Defying Gravity :') She does amazing things to the song that Idina never did :') *Walks in and raises an eyebrow at the people around her.* Ok, so I come back to two crying women, a sick-looking Scampi and two guys who are kind of normal but aren't normal... O...K...

*Sniffs.* Anyway, uhh, I have people free, I just don't know who... One sec...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:01 am

Okay Smile I was thinking maybe Thorn or Jason? Jason might remember Chloe and could tryto get her to destress Sammk maybe?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:02 am

*waves* Hey Anna Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:04 am

List of free bees!

Joe + Arthur
Hope + Kiara
Reyna No. O.o What? You can't just drag me out of bed! Ugh, fine, wait for lover boy to wake up, then -_-
Caius could probably take a break from the paperwork and help Chloe
Thorn, possibly? She's already upstairs so coming down and going back up might be a bit pointless but meh.

*Narrows her eyes slightly at Jack, but doesn't have the energy after her ride to hold a grudge. Heaving a such, she reluctantly answers.* Hello, Jack.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:09 am

Whoever Smile *sighs, knowing that neither Anna or Elsa will ever really forgive him* I really am sorry about everything Anna, and I shouldn't jave taken his stupid advice. Okay, I'm sorry, that's all I really can say because I can't take anything back. I'm off to see Ems.*leaves* Jack don't you dare... Leave... *flops in the armchair Jack was sat in and curls up*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:14 am

Hmm... Joe can't really carry Arthur and the suitcases, Caius is kinda busy, Thorn will probably jump on Chloe so... Thorn it is! XD Joking! Unless you want to, for the lols. If not, I'll go for Kiara and Hope, since they're both stupidly strong. ... I'm just gonna go before I'm punched... *Runs off.* *Lets out a huff of frustration at the situation and then looks to Scampi, her brow furrowing in worry.* Are you feeling ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:17 am

Sounds like a plan! XD Do it!

And I'm meh. Feel ill and I was enjoying Jack's cuddles but oh well *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:30 am

*Sighs.* I'm sorry, he left because of me :/ Is there any way I could make it up to you?

So homemade remedies were going so well, considering the fact that I had now run out of most of my ingredients. I'd have to run to the store tomorrow or something to collect more stuff, but for now there wasn't much I could do, which meant it was time for a well deserved break. I kinda felt like I should spend my break eating something and having a coffee, though I didn't really feel hungry or thirsty. Still, I forced myself to make the journey downstairs, only to pause about seven stairs up from the bottom when I saw a girl there, a really hot girl just sitting on a suitcase. I hadn't seen her around before, so I guessed she was new, which probably meant she was also single. Sure, I didn't know whether or not she was interested in women, but maybe if I attempted to act seductive - attempt being the important word here - I'd soon find out. Folding my arms under my chest, I leaned against the wall a little, smirking down at the girl who seemed to be kind of tired. "Would you like some help, or would you rather I just left you to fall asleep on your suitcase?" I teased the girl, trying to keep things lighthearted.
((I didn't literally mean she'd jump on her, by the way - Thorn wouldn't just randomly start making out with someone on the stairs XD - but she will flirt ^_^))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:39 am

Out of curiosity, anyone heard the Frozen parody Let 'Em Burn? It's amazing! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:41 am

Nope, you can't replace his hugs! *rolls eyes*Stop trying to make the poor girl feel guilty!

Chloe: I looke up from my phone. I was going through my photos and deleting the ones of Charlie and I. I had to put him behind me and get on with my life. I still felt awful but it was best for us both, right? "Hm.. You could leave me, but this suitcase really isn't that comfortable." I smiled politely at her and stood properly, stretching slightly, I looked at the several items I had. "If you really don't mind then I guess I could use a hand, it'd really help." I said as I slid my phone in the front pocket of my dark jeans. I brushed my fringe back with my hand. It was strting to get long again, so I'd probably need to get it trimmed soon.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next