House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:26 am

If only Thorn was here to give you a round of applause.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:31 am

God I hate gym xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:36 am

Jack: I smirked after I gulped down the mouthful. I slid my tongue up to get most of the cream off, but I just pushed some of it up further so I couldn't reach it with my tongue. I shrugged and ate a bit of the mini pies. I closed my eyes happily as I swallowed it with ease. "How many do you have to choose? Because at the moment I think all of these are going to make the good list!" I ate another forkful of the pie. "Especially this pie!" I decided then to try the raspberry mousse, but grimaced a little at the sharp taste. "The mousse is a little bit sour, don't you think?"

*walks in, hair damp from rain* *clears throat* Sha-la-la-la-la-la my oh my looks like the boy too shy, didn't kiss de girl! Sha-la-la-la-la-la ain't that sad ain't it a shame too bad he gonna miss de girl Razz*rolls eyes and shakes some water out of his hair* I don't wanna risk my friendship with Alex so... Wait why would I kiss her anyway? She's just a- THE SEBASTIAN SAID TO KISS HER, FOOL! YOU SHOULDA KISSED HER! O.o I'm genuinely scared right now!

*Tilts head a little confused* Why exactly would she give me an applause?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:37 am

Ali! Hey, just in time bud Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:40 am

She'd give you an applause for caring about the tree. Thorn's a huge fan of the environment and not cutting down trees and stuff like that.

Take it easy, though, Scampi, he'll kiss her eventually!

Now brb, dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:45 am

Oh really? That's awesome! Smile Yeah yeah I know, but it was the most perfect cahnce!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:50 am

walks in "wait what?" Raises an eyebrow at jack and scampi, having only heard "didn't kiss de girl"

Alexandra::
"I basically have to pick the top five here. So it'll be pretty difficult..." I look at the raspberry mousse and nod. "Yea it's not that good." I use my fork to point over at the chocolater and raspberry cake with mousse filling. "I think this one will be better." Taking a bite, I knew I was right because it was definitely my favorite so far. "Yea no that ones really good!"

And apparently scampi haha Smile yea no Alex is gonna get embarrassed
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:11 am

Oh yeah, three weird things happened today in psychology (Then again, I've been in a weird mood all day):

First of all, we had to do this group work thing of putting the chronic and acute stress mechanisms in the correct order, and usually I'm really shy and quiet in psychology and only really talk to one of the girls who sit on the other side of the class, but when we had to do that work I completely took over as, like, the leader, telling everyone where to put the stages and explaining why they went there when people were unsure! Usually when I'm put into group work I just keep quiet and let the others take the lead O.o

Second of all, our teacher wanted us to discuss something in pairs and usually I just don't bother, since I don't really sit next to anyone and the people near me talk amongst themselves, but I actually got up the courage to talk to one of them today, and then we started having a friendly discussion about my guitar lessons O.o It's just like where did the sudden courage to speak come from?!

Thirdly, The teacher did some really c***py drawing of some bodies on the board and I said, "I'm guessing you never took art." O.O I do not sass my teachers. Ever. Like I said, I'm the quiet one, so sassing teachers is completely and utterly out of character for me O.O
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:18 am

Scampi's attempting to sing Kiss The Girl, but she keeps getting the wrds wrong Razz Yeahh... thatt's what's happening...

Jack: I tried the one what she was talking about and nodded. "You're right, that one is really nice, I thimk the pie's my favourite at the minute though!" We continued to try them until we did manage to narrow it down to only five. "So how've you been lately?" I finally asked, "I haven't seen you in a while." I frowned slightly at that. I guess I had been kinda busy, with everything, but I hadn't meant to neglect Alex.
((I'm kinda tempted to make them watch another disney film, perhaps Jack'll kiss her in the rp Razz T'is up to youthough Smile ))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:26 am

Oh joys, I might actually have a social anxiety disorder. I thought it was a possibility but now looking at the symptoms... *Clears throat.*

Teens and adults with social anxiety disorder may:

•dread everyday activities such as:
•meeting strangers - Yup
•talking in groups or starting conversations - Yup
•speaking on the telephone - Oh gosh, I have to get mum to make phone calls for me it's so bad! DX
•talking to authority figures - I can do this, but sometimes I'll avoid it where I can
•working - I haven't had a job so I don't know
•eating or drinking with company - I'm fine here
•going shopping - I only ever go shopping with family or with friends; I'll avoid shopping by myself
•have low self-esteem and feel insecure about their relationships - Low self esteem! Woop woop! I've had a low self esteem for years!
•fear being criticised - Oh gosh, this is especially bad for music. I've been criticised so many times for my music choices DX
•avoid eye-to-eye contact - I actually don't know whether I do that or not :/
•misuse drugs or alcohol to try to reduce their anxiety - I definitely DON'T do this! I prefer mah music and mah books to reduce the anxiety

So that's 6.5 out of 11. Maybe, just in case, I should see a counsellor...

Also I've been known to avoid big groups of people and cried when I had to be a part of one - cried so much I spent the quiet a lot of the night on the staircase avoiding everyone - so... Yeah...

^^^
Actually I think that time I cried was a panic attack O.o I don't know but it was pretty rough :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:39 am

So apparently I have moderate anxiety, according this test mentioned on the NHS site, but I don't know whether that's moderate as in moderate for SAD or moderate as in 'It's fine, you're normal!'. Buuut, on the plus side, CBT is used to treat it! Woop woop for CBT! Lol XD

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 My_fee10
Argh! The feels! But it totally makes sense! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:49 am

"o-okay?" 0.o((yea that's fine with me hehe that'd be adorable!))

"Um I haven't really been up to a lot, been working a lot. I'm in charge of new items and designing the cakes now. I've been helping Isabella with her albums and stuff too. What about you what have you been up to as of late? You haven't really been around much and there hasn't been a lot of snow so I know it's not that."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:51 am

I sometimes wonder if I have some sort of attention/distraction disorder... Then I wonder about something else... XD

Anyway that kinda does make sese o.O

And my phone just went from 4 bars to 1 wtaf?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:54 am

Lol XD Silly Scampi! And yeah, it's all roughly the same time zone so it's possible! And Tangled was 3 years before Frozen and their parent's died 3 years before the events of Frozen so... I think it would've made more sense if it wasn't Rapunzel and Eugene's wedding, just the celebration of the return of the lost princess but oh well.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:57 am

Jack: I shrugged as if it was nothing. "I met a new friend and I visit her kinda often. She's the kid of and old aquantence of mine." I smiled a little as I got a bottle of water from the fridge. "So do you wanna hang out tonight? Watch a movie, play some video games, do something really random maybe?" I chuckled a little as I took a sip of the water. "Cause I've mssed hanging out with you y'know. I know it's my own fault for disapearing, but maybe I can make up for leaving for a while." I smiled and drank some more, being quite thirsty after all the rich cakes.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:07 am

I smiled brightly as he mentioned hanging out again. He wasn't the only one who had missed it, I had too and it would be nice to just relax for a little while. We could order take out and just hang out like we used to. That'd be nice. "Yea I'd love to hang out jack. We haven't in a long time and I've really missed you. But, just so you know I'm not mad. It's prefectly normal to get busy and that's okay. You have nothing you need to make up to me." I smiled again

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=476
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40