House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Jane::
I walk out of the kitchen, book in one hand and a mug of freshly brewed tea in the other. Suddenly, as I walk through the doorway leading to the front room I heard a loud thud. Startled by the noise, the pipping hot liquid in my hand almost ended up splattered all over the floor, however I somehow managed to save myself and the furniture around me from getting drenched. There was a large bag in the middle of the room and aryc was standing over it. So he had made the noise, well that explained things a little more. "Hi aryc. Rough day?"

"well if you don't think you're gonna get sick it's fine then." I walk upstairs and collapse on my bed. My tv already had netflix open. "Do you care what we watch?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:07 pm

You see, I'm bad at that kinda stuff. One of my (many) flaws. And it stressed me out to much when I was thinking about it all the time. Now I just don't care what happens. If he wants to go to movies or play games together or kiss or just chat at the bus stop, whatever. I'm cool with it. 'Cause I just like being around him.
And just a little comment here I haven't told anyone and I need to get out.:
Plus there's another guy who I like hanging out with too but he's a senior but I don't like him and suddenly I know a lot of people who are really open about sexuality and being sexual and it's throwing me off but I also feel really comfortable with being however I am with them and idk. This is becoming more than I meant to talk about.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 pm

No that's fine... I'm finding that as I go up a level every few years that people are very open with that then I expected.. and don't feel bad about the stuff in the spoiler.. I had a guy name Omar like that. Everyone expected us to go out, but we never did. I guess we just felt more comfortable just hanging out with each other and having a little fun on the side. I believe that a relationship would've probably put more strain on you guys, or actually more pressure. It gives me people the idea that they should do more, when its the opposite way, just do what you always do except add one more person to the equation.

Not at all! *He plops down on the bed near her, his feet dangling off her bed as he laid across it a little.* And when you get hungry tell me, just so I can go grab you something okay?

Aryc Wind |
He glances up, unlike some of the people around here. He can't immediately detect who is behind him or who's scent is who's. Technically he was considered a human, which sucked, but he didn't mind it that much. With a small nod he grabbed his bag and hoisted it over his shoulder, "School wise? Yes. But your bright aura is making it better, did you know that an Angelic white aura.. like what you have.. is actually good in calming people down? Not all people, but most at least." Then he gestured towards his bag, "I just wish your aura can magically make homework completed for me.. God I wish I was super smart or able to learn quickly."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:29 pm

I'm sorry I'm exhausted I'm gonna go to bed
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:32 pm

hiiiiiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:46 pm

Thats fine!! Goodnight Ali. (: And Hey Rae!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:59 pm

You're Next is a really freaky show
Mhm, hola though... Whoevers here?
So gory though, I'm not sure I can think about anything else
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:07 pm

hi guys! how're you?

Last edited by rae on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Apparently only Rae and myself. I meant to go to bed but you know how these things work I'm sure.
Speaking of which, yo Rae
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:08 pm

hiii! long time no see. how're you?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:10 pm

Meh, back and forth. School's good though. You?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Hehe, I had a guy who was a bit too touchy feely. I tried going with the flow but it didn't end well so I broke up with him :/ I actually found that I was less stressed being single so... Yeah... I might adopt a few cats one day (I actually had the oppurtunity to do so yesterday but I knew my parents wouldn't agree to it -_-)

But congratulations, Evay! He sounds really nice so I hope things work out for you two X3

Now if you'll excuse me, 6:30am is no time to be up on a Saturday morning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Yeah, I find single less stressful as well, but I hope everything goes well for you Evay, he does sound really nice :3

Hayden: "Raaa!" He copied his daughter with a grin, proud that she was learning things like animal noises and having so much fun with it. She'd truely taken after her mother by being so loud and happy all the time, and it was contagious. He still worried about her safety - about all of their safety - but living in a house full of so much life made it almost impossible to remember a bad time before that and to be grumpy for too long. His hands at her lower back/bottom gave her a little support incase she was to lose her balance (although he mainly let her hold herself up), and now he used them to urge her forward a few tottering steps as he spoke. "Clever girl! A lion goes 'Ra', but do you know else they do? They like to eat things!" Twisting his head in her hands, he began pretending to eat her fingers, making eating and Ra-ring sounds.

Tonks: She sat up slightly, her weight shifting further down onto his abdomin as she looked at him with mild amusement, an eyebrow raising in question. "I'd be a pretty lousy cheater if I still managed to - if you still - you know!" The last came out exasperated as she was unwilling to admit that she'd lost and he'd beaten her, that'd mean she was on snack duty and whilst he'd probably pick a decent action film for them to watch, he couldn't read her mind and know the specific one she wanted. But she also knew that trying to playfully bully him into letting her pick wasn't working, so she had to switch tactics and appeal to his softer side. Something that she didn't entertain very often, the most being when she stayed in his room to sleep, ending up with an arm round her waist or a head on her shoulder, or his chest as a pillow. Leaning forewards again she slowly brought their faces closer, keeping their gazes locked up until the point where their noses brushed and her eyes slipped shut with a smile. Untangling one of her hands from his, she brought it up to carve through his hair, her fingertips playing with the strands lightly. Playing with his hair was probably the most 'lovey dovey' she'd get for a while, and that was only because she knew he liked it and it'd come in handy when they'd had that argument - or she argued anyway, as a way of apologising without actually having to say the words. "Can I pick the film?" Now she'd see if it'd help her get her way.

Cassidy: She grinned back at him, allowing his contagious happiness to wash over her, adding to her own. It'd been a while since there first date and unsure beginning, and now that they were finally going on a second one it felt more real, like they were seriously going to give this dating thing a go. Reluctantly pulling away from him, she hopped up on the counter so that she didn't get in the way of his cooking, and childishly swung her legs slightly as she lent over to smell the sause. Her eyes slipped shut as she took a deep breath in, probably looking a little silly, but it smelled amazing and it set off a pang of home-sickness because the last time she'd had a proper home cooked meal had been the evening before she left. Maybe she could get Max to teach her to cook so that she could have them more often, although that'd probably end in disaster. After leaning back again she nodded to him. "Yes, it smells sooooo good! I wonder if it tastes as good..." Her gaze dropped to the spoon that he'd set down and she picked it up, spinning it in her fingers as she mulled over an idea. Eventually she gave in to the corny thought and held it out to Max in a way that meant the handle was being offered to him. "Can I try a bit?" She bit her lip, slightly worried that he wouldn't get what she was trying to do, or wouldn't want to do it because of how cheesy it was, but she liked that sort of stuff being the hopeless romantic she was.

Seth: He gave her a moment to let the mansion sink in, before he began leading her away from the treeline and towards the front steps. The mansion was as overwhelming as ever, but he'd let himself observe it as they'd walked closer so that now he was there it wasn't hitting him all in one go. Glancing back at the girl, he wondered if she could feel it in anyway. He knew she couldn't see it like he did, but some people could feel it sometimes when it was as strong as the mansion was, could she feel the pull towards it? Or did it just feel welcoming to her? He didn't ask though, he'd only be disappointed if she said no. When they reached the door he held it open, gesturing for her to enter first. "Your safe haven for how ever long you want it. Kitchen on you left, and rooms up the stairs, although the lower floors are the most full so you might have to search a bit for an empty one."

Harrison: He ran his fingers across the underside of his wrist as he twisted it round to observe the swelling, taking note of the deep bruising that covered the majority of it. A sprain. Hopefully just a small one if he took into account the amount of swelling and how serious a fall he had, which wasn't too bad considering he'd taken most of the impact on his shoulder. Compression, ice, anti-inflamitry tablets and a note pinned to it in order to remind him not to use it. He glanced at the pharmacy across the street but made no move to head in that direction as he looked back to his wrist. He could see his fingers there, curled around his wrist to support it whilst his thumb made a sweeping motion across the bruised skin, he could see it. Hit with a burst of frustration he altered his grip, wrapping his middle finger around until it was as close to his thumb as possible in what should have been a painful squeeze. He could see the sinews in his hand pulled taunt, his knuckle blanched white in the effort, and he could see the ugly swelling that he was currently putting pressure on. Nothing. No pain, no feeling of pressure from the squeeze, and no warmth from the skin on skin contact. Just numbness. His frustration quickly gave way to a calm acceptance that he'd perfected over the years, and his grip slackened until both arms swung by his sides. Pausing only to jerk his sleeve down to cover his injured wrist, he made his way to the pharmacy, because not feeling the pain didn't make the injury any less real and it still needed treatment. Over the years he'd gotten quite good at blending in and acting normally, looking out the corner of his eyes often so it wasn't obvious that he needed to see his hands at all times to know if he touched something, and listening intently to know where people around him were and things like that. So it wasn't until he went down the aisle with painkillers in, which was the last thing he needed, that he made his first mistake. He hated that aisle, even though he knew it was kind of stupid, he hated painkillers and he envied anyone who was there buying them. In his rush to find the anti-inflamitry tablets and leave he hadn't noticed the quiet girl crouched down, so his leg brushed against her as he passed without realising it. Then as he crouched down further along the aisle he placed both hands on the shelf for support, leaving his injured one there as his other trailed along the boxes accaisonally plucking one from the shelf so he could read the back of it. The proper anti-inflamitries could only be prescriped by a doctor normally but there were some that you could buy, he just needed to find a good one that would actually help take the swelling down rather than just a painkiller that says it does.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 pm

The giggles and squeals filled the household as Sora's hand was nommed on by her daddy. Now her hand was wet and weird! Pulling her hand out of his mouth, the little Wutaian princess wiped daddy's drool on his face. "Daddyyy!" The giggles died down as Sora tried turning in her daddy's arms, pointing down the toy lion she had previously been immitating. "Kitty! Kitty kitty!" Maybe daddy would pick up the toy for her if she kept repeating herself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZA35QdP6Y

I didn't realise there was a special ending to Frozen! Gah! DX If only the film hadn't finished later than I expected, then I wouldn't have rushed to get out of the cinema! This is so funny! Marshmallow just wants to be a queen! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:34 pm

OMG! Frozen's coming to broadway! YEEESSS! And as soon as it gets to the West End, I'll be going to watch it, probably more than once! Woohooo! I was hoping for this! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:58 pm

Imogen: I was still cautious in a way as I drew nearer and nearer to this... Gigantic house. Mansion. The place felt so warm to me, like a sauna even, but I didn't want to take any of the layers off until I felt much more comfortable. There was still an odd feeling about this place, although I couldn't find the right words to describe it. I moved futher in, just in case someone walked in and hit me. I gazed into the kitchen quickly, noting how big it was due to several tables. It reminded me of a school cafeteria in some ways, except you made the food yourself. I turned back to him, "Thankyou... For bringing me here." I gave him a weak smile. I used to smile a lot, but it had been too long. Before it started to get awkward, I sauntered into the kitchen. So starving I felt as if I wasn't hungry, even after the fries. I had no idea what I would get. I only really knew how to cook pancakes and omelettes...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Hey Scampi, how's Jack?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:11 pm

See for yourself... *is sprawled out on his front on the couch, one arm dangling off and is snoring a bit*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:11 pm

O.o I see... Well when he wakes up he might need to apologise to Anna; she's not a happy bunny with him :/

But how are you? Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:14 pm

No bunnies like him XD

And I'm okay, my stomach hurts every time I stretch out,well, basically when I'm not curled up in a ball ^_^ and yourself?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:15 pm

I'm ok, just sleepy. Have you taken any pain killers?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 pm

I spots a Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:29 pm

No because sometimes it's okay, like now ^_^ and I seriously cannot go on the ps2 when harvey is here DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:30 pm

No gaming for Scampi Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down