House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:25 am

Not better. I am not better >_< come onnnn Sad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:27 am

Ugh, I'm getting there, slowly...

Toby:

Hayden: "Raaa!" He copied his daughter with a grin, proud that she was learning things like animal noises and having so much fun with it. She'd truely taken after her mother by being so loud and happy all the time, and it was contagious. He still worried about her safety - about all of their safety - but living in a house full of so much life made it almost impossible to remember a bad time before that and to be grumpy for too long. His hands at her lower back/bottom gave her a little support incase she was to lose her balance (although he mainly let her hold herself up), and now he used them to urge her forward a few tottering steps as he spoke. "Clever girl! A lion goes 'Ra', but do you know else they do? They like to eat things!" Twisting his head in her hands, he began pretending to eat her fingers, making eating and Ra-ring sounds.

Tonks: She sat up slightly, her weight shifting further down onto his abdomin as she looked at him with mild amusement, an eyebrow raising in question. "I'd be a pretty lousy cheater if I still managed to - if you still - you know!" The last came out exasperated as she was unwilling to admit that she'd lost and he'd beaten her, that'd mean she was on snack duty and whilst he'd probably pick a decent action film for them to watch, he couldn't read her mind and know the specific one she wanted. But she also knew that trying to playfully bully him into letting her pick wasn't working, so she had to switch tactics and appeal to his softer side. Something that she didn't entertain very often, the most being when she stayed in his room to sleep, ending up with an arm round her waist or a head on her shoulder, or his chest as a pillow. Leaning forewards again she slowly brought their faces closer, keeping their gazes locked up until the point where their noses brushed and her eyes slipped shut with a smile. Untangling one of her hands from his, she brought it up to carve through his hair, her fingertips playing with the strands lightly. Playing with his hair was probably the most 'lovey dovey' she'd get for a while, and that was only because she knew he liked it and it'd come in handy when they'd had that argument - or she argued anyway, as a way of apologising without actually having to say the words. "Can I pick the film?" Now she'd see if it'd help her get her way.

Cassidy: She grinned back at him, allowing his contagious happiness to wash over her, adding to her own. It'd been a while since there first date and unsure beginning, and now that they were finally going on a second one it felt more real, like they were seriously going to give this dating thing a go. Reluctantly pulling away from him, she hopped up on the counter so that she didn't get in the way of his cooking, and childishly swung her legs slightly as she lent over to smell the sause. Her eyes slipped shut as she took a deep breath in, probably looking a little silly, but it smelled amazing and it set off a pang of home-sickness because the last time she'd had a proper home cooked meal had been the evening before she left. Maybe she could get Max to teach her to cook so that she could have them more often, although that'd probably end in disaster. After leaning back again she nodded to him. "Yes, it smells sooooo good! I wonder if it tastes as good..." Her gaze dropped to the spoon that he'd set down and she picked it up, spinning it in her fingers as she mulled over an idea. Eventually she gave in to the corny thought and held it out to Max in a way that meant the handle was being offered to him. "Can I try a bit?" She bit her lip, slightly worried that he wouldn't get what she was trying to do, or wouldn't want to do it because of how cheesy it was, but she liked that sort of stuff being the hopeless romantic she was.

Erin:

Adam:

Seth:

Harrison: He ran his fingers across the underside of his wrist as he twisted it round to observe the swelling, taking note of the deep bruising that covered the majority of it. A sprain. Hopefully just a small one if he took into account the amount of swelling and how serious a fall he had, which wasn't too bad considering he'd taken most of the impact on his shoulder. Compression, ice, anti-inflamitry tablets and a note pinned to it in order to remind him not to use it. He glanced at the pharmacy across the street but made no move to head in that direction as he looked back to his wrist. He could see his fingers there, curled around his wrist to support it whilst his thumb made a sweeping motion across the bruised skin, he could see it. Hit with a burst of frustration he altered his grip, wrapping his middle finger around until it was as close to his thumb as possible in what should have been a painful squeeze. He could see the sinews in his hand pulled taunt, his knuckle blanched white in the effort, and he could see the ugly swelling that he was currently putting pressure on. Nothing. No pain, no feeling of pressure from the squeeze, and no warmth from the skin on skin contact. Just numbness. His frustration quickly gave way to a calm acceptance that he'd perfected over the years, and his grip slackened until both arms swung by his sides. Pausing only to jerk his sleeve down to cover his injured wrist, he made his way to the pharmacy, because not feeling the pain didn't make the injury any less real and it still needed treatment. Over the years he'd gotten quite good at blending in and acting normally, looking out the corner of his eyes often so it wasn't obvious that he needed to see his hands at all times to know if he touched something, and listening intently to know where people around him were and things like that. So it wasn't until he went down the aisle with painkillers in, which was the last thing he needed, that he made his first mistake. He hated that aisle, even though he knew it was kind of stupid, he hated painkillers and he envied anyone who was there buying them. In his rush to find the anti-inflamitry tablets and leave he hadn't noticed the quiet girl crouched down, so his leg brushed against her as he passed without realising it. Then as he crouched down further along the aisle he placed both hands on the shelf for support, leaving his injured one there as his other trailed along the boxes accaisonally plucking one from the shelf so he could read the back of it. The proper anti-inflamitries could only be prescriped by a doctor normally but there were some that you could buy, he just needed to find a good one that would actually help take the swelling down rather than just a painkiller that says it does.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:31 am

Join the club. *Starts having another coughing fit, covering her mouth with the blanket.* Get well soon, Ali! *Steals Anna's sketchbook.* Hey, don't look in there... *Shivers and curls up more.* *Looks in the sketchbook anywau.* Ooh! Pretty dress! For Elsa? *Narrows her eyes but nods.* Hehe, snowflakes X3

Hi midget!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:33 am

Hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:34 am

"great. I have two sick people Sad so what is everyone doing?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:35 am

I think I did at one point XD Twice actually, the first time I woke up right away, then the second time I woke up ane it was time to go XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:36 am

Not much, Alex, just being nosey! Just don't show Elsa. Don't worry, I worry! How're you, midget?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:37 am

Epic fail Scampi XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 am

Lol! XD I was tired, it's not my fault! XD So does anyone wanna rp with Imogen or Candi?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:42 am

Meh not to bad thanks, a lot better than yesturday ^_^ and I'll rp if you want scampi? I have Erin, Adam or Seth free...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:45 am

Imogen: I had been on the streets for almost a year now, but I was running seriously low on money. Getting through winter was extremely challenging but miraculously, I had managed and was still alive. Unfortunately though, I was down to my last twenty dollars, so I knew that I would have to find a way to get money without turning to crime or begging. No way would I beg. I would try to get a job, but my phone was dead and I had no home so there would be no way of them contacting me even if I did apply. After buying some fries for dinner, I wandered into a forest, lighting my way with a small ball of fire that floated just slightly ahead of me. If I could just find a cave somewhere that sheltered me from the wind then I would be fine.

She's 16 so... If one of them could see the light or smell the chips/fries then they can go find her XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:57 am

*Sits down by Anna's feet, handing the sketch book back to her.* Maybe yo should go back to bed... -_- I was going to until you pu- *Coughs more and groans.* Pulled me onto the couch. Can I at least get some bread please? O.o Ok grumpy... *Heads into the kitchen to get Anna some bread.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:11 am

Seth: He wanted somewhere quiet, empty, although nothing was truely empty to him. Sometimes he wished that he could just lock himself in some kind of void, somewhere where there truely was nothing else which meant no spirits. That'd be bliss, even just for a few moments. He rarely ever complained about his ability; choosing to believe his grandfather who always said that he was given it for a reason, so he had to embrace it and use it as best he see fit, not fear it or condem it. But even so, a break - that wasn't induced by sleep - would be nice everyonce in while. Wondering through the forest he tried to feel around for any bubbles, any little pockets that weren't too overcrowded for one reason or another, allthe while being careful not to come into contact with any trees. A tree grew slowly and over a great many years, it's purpose to take from the earth in order to grow and then give back to it with it's breath, but it didn't just take nutrients it took memories. That was where the myth of trees being ancient and wise had come from, and touching any would unleash a spill of those memories that were ingrained right there in the rough bark that other people felt beneath their fingertips. He wasn't sure quite how long he'd been travelling when he sensed the spirits that were regually attracted to people. He wanted to avoid them, not to be rude but just to avoid the noise. But he could feel a slight sense of need around that person, and he didn't feel right not going to double check whether it was serious or urgent. Plus the floating ball of fire that he could dimly see illuminating the forest was awefully intriquing. So he headed in that direction, making no effort to tread lightly, so they would easily hear his approach.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:29 am

Imogen: I wasn't completely paying attention to my surroundings, I was much more focussed on eating. I hadn't eaten in two days so it felt great! However, just as I let the last one go down, I saw a figure. Who or whatever it was looked bigger than me, and I had always been weary to avoid going near people because they could be dangerous, and I was in an unfamiliar forest in the dark. I reached out and grabbed the flame, I couldn't feel the heat as I had produced it. As soon as I clasped my hand shut it went out. I ducked down and hid behind a tree. I was hoping that if I stayed silent and hidden then it would go away, but I can easily say that was nervous, scared even at this moment.

Sorry, got a shower ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:44 am

Seth: He stilled as the flame went out, rocking back on his heals as the waves of fear and anxiety washed over him. Those spirits always appeared quickly and lingered the longest. He wasn't surprised by the reaction at all, he'd been expecting that or hostility, it was quite late afterall and they were in what could at times be a dangerous forest. It was the natural reaction. He allowed his senses to turn his head in the right direction, although he made no move to move closer, instead he let his eyes search the trees blindly for what he knew was there somewhere. Not wanting to spook them anymore than necessary he let his voice fall clear and steady into the night, hoping a hint of humour would work in his favour and not against him. "I know this is probably exactly what a crazy murderer would say, but I promise I'm not a crazy murderer, I just want to help if you're lost or something?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:47 am

Omg! Mini duck rolls. Mmmm, duck. *Blows her nose into a tissue.* I miss the chef's fancy food already DX Why don't you just go back when you're better, then. *Gives Wolfie a shocked look, surprised she could even suggest such a thing.* Not without Elsa. I don't care how long it takes but- *Holds back a sneeze.* I'm not going back to Arendelle without Elsa. What makes you think Elsa's planning to ever go back? She... She has to, she's the Queen! A-And she can't just leave me alone, I mean, she's all I have left, and I'm all she has left and- Ok, ok, take it easy! I didn't mean it as in she deffinately doesn't want to go back, just that she might not want to. Oh... Ok... Good. *Hands Anna a bowl of bread.* Here you go. Thank you. *Forces herself to sit upright and eats in tiny, reluctant bites.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:00 am

Imogen: Okay, so it was a male. I smiled vaguely at his comment, although it did't last long at all. What he was saying seemed truthful, and I guess I did need a bit of help. After contemplating it for a minute or two, I bit my lip before standing up. I was exposed to the wind again as I did so and it made me shiver slightly. I opened my palm to form another small flame so I could see the person. He didn't look particularly dangerous, but you could never be sure. "Do you-" My voice croaked a little, I hadn't had to speak since I left home. After clearing my throat I started again. "Do you know of any caves around here or... Or just somewhere that could provide shelter from the wind?" My voice was quiet, I was not shy, but there was no need to speak loudly, and I was just getting used to speaking again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:13 am

I spots a Linz! *Quickly hides the sketchbook, then pulls the blankets over her head.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:37 am

I'm going to go to bed, here are some posts for linz if she comes back on and wants to reply Razz

Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:38 am

Goodnight Scampi! I might go to bed in a min too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:53 am

Anna, you've barely touched the bread. *From under the blankets.* I'm not hungry anymore. You sure? Mhmm. Hmm... *Pulls back the blankets and puts a hand on Anna's forhead.* Well your fever's broken, at least. That's good. Ok, back to bed with you. *Gathers her things and gets up, walking slowly upstairs.* *Helps Anna up to her room.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Seth: He averted his gaze for second as she stepped out, letting his eyes adjust to the firelight before looking back towards her. His eyes scanned over her briefly, but he was more interested in the spirits that surround her, there was quite a large mixture suggesting the kid was confused. There was still fear, loneliness, anger and the cold, but also curiousity and a spark of hope. Their distorted shapes surrounded her, bathing her in a mixture of different hues, like an aura. Although it was an everchanging aura that he saw, unlike the fixed hues of the most frequent spirits that the people that had the ability to see auras saw. Drawn to the flame she'd produced, he rocked back on his heal slightly not wanting to follow through with his instinct to move away, the girl couldn't see what he could, so she'd likely think he was reacting to her. The flame spirit was violent and greedy, forever moving and growing, destroying everything in it's path in order to consume oxygen and burn brighter. Trapped by the girls will, it was circling in the space provided, fighting to be set free in order to consume. Shaking his head slightly he tried to focus on the kid herself, she'd wanted a form of shelter. "There's a mansion on the otherside of the forest, a safe haven for people who have nowhere else. It's about a," Glancing over his shoulder, he tried to judge the distance by how strongly he could sense the spirits coming from it. "30, 45 minute walk away from here. Free rooms and free food, I can show you the way if you want?" Part of him wanted to just point her in the right direction and leave, but it'd be fairly easy for her to get lost, and then he'd feel obligated to go find her.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:25 pm

I overslept! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:22 pm

I wont be on between 7 and 9 tonight, by the way. Going to guitar lessons! Yay! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:29 am

*Drags Jason in.* Duet with me, Jason! Anna can't because she's ill! Do I have to? Yes, you sound like Hans when you sing. *Hands Jason the lyrics to Love Is An Open Door..* *Groans.* Nooo... Nooo DX Shhh you! *Starts the music and starts singing.* All my life has been a series of doors in my face, and then suddenly I bump into you Wink*Laughs.* I was thinking the same thing 'cause like, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place, and maybe it's the party talking, or the chocolate fondue. But with you, But with you I've found my place I see you face Razz*Both,* And it's nothing like I've ever known before! *Both.* Love is an open doooor! *Both.* Love is an dooooor! Love is an open door, *Just Wolfie.* With you! With you With you! With you! *Both.* Love is an open dooor. *Continues singing the song.* *Reluctantly continues singing.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next