House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:58 am

I see...
Before I go, look what I found. They go in order, but they were to big to post.

Spoiler:

Accidentally put in Micah's new photo for the first... Oops
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:04 am

Awww! Cute pictures X3 And don't worry, Elsa, the thing with Scampi was a misunderstanding and Anna just had a lot to think about last night, things'll be better in the morning. *Releases Elsa from the hug.* Now I think you and Linz have to go now so bye guys!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:10 am

My friend posted 'Do you want to build a snowman?' On my facebook page! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:41 am

*Holds the ice pack up there nose and groaned.* *Hands her the tea. Then takes the pack away to glance at her bruised nose, a deep frown on his face.*

Heyy!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 am

Hey, what happened to Genesis?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 am

None of your business. *Growls.* *Looks over his shoulder as he squatted infront of her. Carefully touching her nose.* One of my classmates threw a hardcover text  book at my face in the library.

Yeah so her nose got bloody and Tristan picked her up from school. I think he's pissed because it won't heal. ;P

Last edited by Evαlissiα . on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 am

hiiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 am

Geez Tristan, calm down! I was just concerned. *Sighs.* Hey Rae. *Suddenly appears out of nowhere.* Where is he? Noo, I was gonna go to bed! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:01 am

*He grunts, sending a look Bex's way before looking back at Genesis. Placing the ice pack back on her nose.* Thank you for the concern Bex. *She hopped off the chair and walked towards the livingroom. Tired of sitting on the diningroom chair, she sat on the couch. Tristan right next to her.*

Hey Rae(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:06 am

Why did someone throw a book at you, anyway? *Gets distracted by the conversation and glances over at Genesis, remaining silent.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:09 am

*grumbles under his breath at the sight of Trstian and untucks his Gameshop shirt from his khaki pants*
Grumpy pants is off work, bleh. Anywho, I have survived the haul to Decatur and back with my mother. This deserves some sort of celebration. I think we have leftover cake in the kitchen...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:13 am

Woohoo! Cake! As long as it's not chocolate cake, otherwise Elsa will eat it all! XD *Snarls slightly at the mention of Elsa.* *Rolls her eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:19 am

It's not chocolate, it's Red Velvet upon my brothers request for his birthday. Why doesn't Abby like Elsa? I don't really think she did anything in particular to cause it... Unless talking to Kennedy did that.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 am

o.o not sure... somewhere probably? you could find him.

*is in the media room watching netflix*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:27 am

Ohhh. And Abby doesn't like Elsa - or Anna - because I wont lether downstairs when they're around and she thinks I'm being unfair, but really I'm just protecting everyone. Really? You think keeping me in my room is protecting people?! -_- Yup, it is. *Rolls eyes.* Whatever -_- *Tracks down Trent to the media room and flops onto the couch next to him.* I really hate royal people -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:33 am

royal people? *looks over at Abby and raises an eyebrow, pulling the blanket over his nose, so that only his eyes and forehead was visible* royal people live here?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 am

A couple have been showing up at the mansion laty, and Wolfie wont let me downstairs when they're here because she's worried I'd start World War III with them -_- *Glances at Trent, unable to stop herself from smiling ever so slightly at how adorable he looked with the blanket over him like that.* If you're gonna have your blanket up passed your mouth, how am I going to kiss you? We have a couple weeks to make up or, you know.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 am

*pulls the blanket down to his chin and frowns, sticking out his bottom lip* it's cold now.

sorry. watching skins. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:02 pm

*Smirks.* I think I can warm things up a little. *Pulls the blanket over herself as well, then presses a tender kiss to Trent's lips.* Did I imagine the alarm going off at 5am or is someone crazy? -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm

*Sneaks downstairs, putting a big bar of Galaxy chocolate on the couch with with a note saying 'I'm really sorry! (I'll apologise better later!) ~ Anna ~' then goes back upstairs to sleep more after yet another bad night's sleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Ok, so maybe I got into an Aunt Elsa fanfic. Maybe the other one was a bit too sweet and un-Elsa-like, but now Elsa's 36 and everyone's complaining about her not having a husband or heir to the throne and she feels the only thing left to do is have an arranged marriage! DX No, Elsa! Don't put yourself through this! Don't marry someone and have a kid just to make Arendelle happy! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Technically Klain, being the oldest son of Mikhail, would be the next prince of the Carpathians after Mikhail and Raven step down.. .-. So he's royal.  Cool Sort of. Although he did disappear and that worries me a little because Adeline is with him.. He's going through mate problems, don't worry.. my brother wouldn't place his daughter in danger. *Throws a ball up and down in the air.* I on the other hand will beat Tristan dead if he approaches or even goes near Henry. -.- Plus Isolt and Keenan are pretty high ranked up in the vampire system, although I doubt they'd considered themselves royal. Then you have Mr.Seelie Royal Court Guard-in-training who is suppose to be Lukis. Razz

Isolt Lewellyn |
She shook her head, she can't read peoples thoughts whenever she wanted to. Even though she wished desperately to know what Henry was thinking, although the first part about nudity made her mind take a different direction as they emerged into the clump of trees and the mansion was now out of sight. The only light radiating from the moon, "No actually, I am only able to read peoples thoughts and speak to them if they allow me to. When I try you will feel a light pressure in your skull, you either try to fight against it... or let it consume you. The later option allows me access into your thoughts. But I can't read your past thoughts, and when we're done I'll be sure to keep my mind out of yours.. for that time being." She stretched her arm over her head, her other hand still clutching Henry's hand, but she released it as she stretched her other arm up. Clasping both together she stretched a little and grinned, "But we both.. will be nude I suppose... and it's good that I -or you- won't be alone in taking off our clothes. I mean it's already embarrassing for me enough, but at least it won't be that bad considering you have to do it as well." Her hands came down to clasp the hem of her shirt and she swiveled around so her back was to him, "You ready Mr.Newlin?" The tone in her voice dropped a little as she started to pull her shirt over her head and unclasping the bra from her torso.

Alix Taken |
She stood up and watched him curiously, a little part of her wondering on how they could start the talk. In truth Alix hadn't told Jeremy a lot about her past, or her past boyfriends or anything really. Moving towards the bed, she got comfortable next to Jeremy and immediatly melted into his side, fitting perfectly as she lightly laid her chin on his chest so she could make somewhat eye contact with him. "I actually wanted to do a little, you ask me a question and I answer type of stuff. I mean, remember Christmas? When my dad brought up my ex-boyfriend? You looked a little surprise and then I realized I never told you a whole lot. Like you did just found out I was on medications most of my teen years because I can't control my magic. There's gotta be some other stuff you're a little curious about." A light smile grace her lips and her grayish blue eyes took on a doe like appearance, "And whenever you want to do it in the near future, we can do the same for you. I mean I do wanna know a-lot of things about you, but I'm not that worried about figuring it out just yet. So we'll start with you uncovering my answers to unanswered questions."

Aryc Wind |
He listened intently, well somewhat listened. Here and there his eyes would flicker else where over the page, easily loosing focus on the numbers in front of him as she clearly tried helping him. It almost surprised him that she hadn't snapped at him yet, but he remembered her aura and how it shined bright, she was a very patient person at heart. So as hard as he could, he tried to focus, after a few problems he placed his pencil down and crackled his knuckles. Then proceeded to show her the rest of his work, and with a few bits and pieces of help from here. It was like magic that it actually got finished, after placing it all back in his back pack. He slouched back against the couch. "Ugh.. thanks Jane. Without your help with that I probably wouldn't even have touched it." He rubbed lightly at his eyes, his stomach lightly growling and his hands went from his eyes to clutch his stomach. "I think I'm hungry, you wanna go grab a snack?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Oh, I see, so there's actually a lot of royalty at the mansion, just different forms of it Smile

"Uhh, yeah, ok." I would be up for answering Alix's questions if I wasn't so sure I'd break down at the mention of my parents. I mean, the last time I saw them I was just Jeremy with a girlfriend he hadn't even proposed to yet and now I was... Well... Nuh uh, no time for self loathing. Focusing my gaze back to Alix, I ran my fingers through her fiery red hair as I thought of what to ask. "Well I'm kinda curious about the exes, but I don't want it to be an awkward conversation, sooo... What other magicy stuff can you do besides electrocuting people and making little electric animals and stuff?" Yeah, that was a safe question, I just needed to think about other safe questions to ask...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Somewhat yeah! Very HappyOut of all the characters on Eve's list. Klain is a royal, the rest are not. -_- You're just jelly because you're the oldest and can't be prince. *Sticks tongue out.* I don't think egging on a Carpathian is a good start to your day Lukis. Come on. ^^" *Grabs his arm and drags him away.* Smart move Aryc. Alright Eve time for bed.. *Drags her to bed.* I'm going to sleep. ^_^ Its almost 6 am! Night! Talk to you later! Very Happy

Alix Taken |
"My exes are hardly awkward, they didn't really last that long.. but yeah onto my magic.." She paused for a moment, lightly poking his chest softly in thought on what to tell him. Looking up she grinned as she got her information somewhat together in her own mind, "Well I'm not a witch.. so I don't do spells. I do have to recite things, actually all I do is think of it and it's there. But with me sometimes my emotions bring out my powers and yeah, out of controlness!" She giggled and continued on, "I mainly handle electricity, but I can also do other things, like project thoughts in other peoples minds. Like once I touch you, I'm connected to you, so if you're far away I can always send a mental image to you. Another thing is, I can create illusions, but this I have to be touching you to work. I just lightly touch someone, think of something I want them to see, and I create it. My mothers a healing Sorceress and my dad is a Shape-Shifting one, he can talk to animals and relate to them while my mom is create with her fingers." She brought her hand up and wiggled her fingers a little in amusement, sparks crackled across them a little and then disappeared. "But that's it. I don't fly on a broom stick like a witch, or cast spells.. my family can't cast spells like witches.. and it sucks sometimes. It'd be cool."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:03 pm

"Spells or no spells, I think you're pretty damn awesome." Leaning down a little, I gave Alix a kiss. Pulling back, though, I couldn't help but smirk a little. "Mental images, huh? What kind of mental images." Yeah, I was being dodgy, but I was only joking, I wouldn't ask Alix to ever use her powers for that kind of stuff; I liked her cute and innocent-ness.

Sorry distracted.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next