House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Not today Sad And now I can't meet up with Cllum because I'm babysitting DX I was looking forward to our long walk -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:37 pm

At least you get paid for babysitting, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:44 pm

No 'cause he's my nephew...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Oh... That really sucks, that's taking away your freedom! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:01 am

I know! He's taking away my freedom and has taken over the ps2 DX I might just watch 50 First Dates again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:14 am

Ok then. That doesn't sound like a bad idea Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:45 am

Omg! I found the music that plays at Elsa's coronation ball! X3 I love this music! I'm gonna play it later when Anna's in a better mood and maybe when Elsa's here too X3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOk4o9VeSFE
Link ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:12 am

Wanna rp Natavier? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 am

Natavier? Sure! But A) Is Nathalie home from the hospital yet, B) Should we start i. The moning or, like, halfway through the day and C) You start or I?

Oh, and D) Can I wake Jack up now?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:32 am

Yes she's back, midday, I'll start and knock yourself out Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 am

Ok! *Jumps on top of Jack on the couch.* Wale up, sleepy head, you need to apologise to Anna!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:20 am

*Groans in agony* Wha- ... *rubs head* Why does my head hurt?

Nathalie: My hair was up and still a little bit damp from my shower. It was about one in the afternoon and I was feeling a bit peckish, so I headed downstairs and ade myself some toast, covering each slice with marmalade. I sat at one of the tables and tucked into it. I had brought my skethbook down and inbtween bites, I continued a sketch that I must have started the other day, even though I don't remember drawing it. It was one of those winged horses, a pegasus I believe they were called. It was just a plain, pencil sketch at the moment, but perhaps I could add some colour later. That would add a nice touch.

film is finished ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:30 am

Because you got drunk last night. And you kissed Anna and Alex. You stole Anna's first kiss, you jerk! She's mad at you!

I had almost not bothered to go and see Nathalie that day. Why bother? She wouldn't remember who I was, and tomorrow she would forget all over again. Every time she asked who the heck I was, it broke off a piece of my heart - it really did - and what made it worse that this was all my fault; if I hadn't have thrown that snowball she would've been fine right now and we'd still be a couple, not... Not strangers. Trying to win back Nathalie's heart and seeing it fail every time just made me stressed out, and I was pretty sure I was suffering from mild depression now, but no matter how much I wanted to just give up and save myself more pain, I just couldn't, I mean, I loved Nat to bits still, and I couldn't stop loving her, no matter how much it would be for the best... Screw it, one more attempt, just one. Heaving a sigh, I forced myself out of bed and took a shower, pulling on some clothes half-heartedly afterwards. I went to Nathalie's room first, but she wasn't there, so I tried the living room, then the rec room, and finally the kitchen. When I spotted Nat, I took a deep breath, put on the best fake smile I could so that she couldn't see that I was upset because of he- no, because of me - and walked over. "Hey there." I tried to sound cheerful and prayed that I was as good an actor as my brother as I glanced down at the drawing. "That's a pretty cool drawing you've got there. A Pegasus, right?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:38 am

*Is upstairs in her room, which was covered in paper snowflakes which she had been trying to teach Sora how to make, but now the little princess seemed more interested in the older princess' singing.* Hello little baby, you're a princess just like me. Better you're thinking maybe, it's a pretty cool thing to be! But soon you'll see that everyone expects a lot from you. They'll say that there are things a princess should and shouldn't. But you and me, weee... We know better! *Tickles Sora a little.* *Squeals and giggles.* *Smiles as she watches her daughter play with Anna, thinking 'Damn, I wish I could sing now! Sora really seems to like it!'* *Gets up, picking Sora up and spinning her around the room, grinning as she receives more giggles.* They say a princess is full of charm and grace. They say she always knows her place. They say a princess wears pink and frilly clothes. They say she never laughs and snorts milk out her nose. They say she’s calm, they say she’s kind they say she never speaks her mind or... Something else that rhymes with 'iiiind'! But you and me, weee, we know better!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:44 am

How could I get drunk? I don't drink... Wait what?! I kissed Anna and Alex? Oh no.. Oh no no no! Wait, where's my- You're staff is fine Jack. *sighs and goes up to Anna's room, knocking gently*

Nathalie: I heard the footsteps long before the voice. I looked up at the male with a small smile. He looked... Familiar, like I had seen him before. It took me a moment to find my words. I looked down at the drawing, Oh! Oh, yes. Yes it is. It's just a rough sketch though." I shrugged my shoulders a little before closing the book and taking another bite of toast. "Oh how rude of me, I'm Nathalie." I told him with a gentle smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:56 am

*Opens the door and peeks out.* Sorry! No boys allowed! Razz*Closes the door with a laugh.* *Stops singing and dancing with Sora and looks towards the door.* Who was that? That Jack Frost guy Smile*Narrows her eyes and sets Sora down, walking over to door and opening it. With eyes still narrowed, she folds her arms over her chest, trying to emphasise the fact that she wasn't happy with Jack.* What do you want? O.o I feel like this is a private conversation of something... *Slowly goes to pick up Sora, trying to look as if she was busy with the little girl in the awkward situation instead of eavesdropping.*

"I'm Xavier." 'You know that, Nat.' my thoughts pleaded with her secretly, though, obviously, she wouldn't be able to here it. 'Come on, remember me, please.' I could tell my emotions were already trying to show again, so I lowered my gaze to the drawing again to compose myself, then looked up to see that Nathalie was still wearing the wing necklace I bought her - of course, she never took it off. "So, you like wings, huh?" I asked, gesturing to the drawing, then the necklace. "Well, y'know, there's a lot of weird people around here, some of them might even have wings... Some of them like me." She'd always liked my wings so, yeah, hopefully it would be a helpful reminder.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:12 am

Nathalie: I gasped slightly, "You have wings?" That sounded incredible! "Oh wait!" I flicked back in my sketchbook, quickly finding a picture that was thd back of a boy with wings, said wings spread across the page as if he was about to take flight. Upon finding it,I showed him it. "Are your wings like that?" I asked hopeful. I had seen them in a dream once, and the male's hair was light... A bit like Xavier's hair actually... He couldn't be the angel guy I had seen in several of my dreams, could he?

Look, I'm sorry, I don't know what I did last night, but I didn't mean for anything to happen, honestly, and I've got a killer headache to prove that I was drunk. I don't know how I got drunk or what happened when I was drunk but I'm sorry.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:25 am

I know you were drunk but it still upset me. My first kiss was supposed to be for Hans, my fiancé, and you stole it just to make him mad -_- You did call me adorable and beautiful though so... Thanks for that, I guess...

Peering down at the new drawing Nathalie was showing me, my eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Then I saw it. The light hair, the wings, the facial features... It- It was me, right? It had to be me, if it wasn't I might just lose it! She must remember me somehow! But it could still be someone else, and I shouldn't get my hopes up, so instead of a full-on grin, a small, genuine smile- the first since Nathalie's accident - turned the corners of my lips upwards and I nodded at her question. "Yeah, exactly like that." I answered, taking a step back so that I could spread my wings out without knocking anything, looking at Nat with a hopeful gaze as I displayed every single feather. "See? Pure white angel wings, just like your drawing."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:38 am

Good afternoon everyone
Mhm, Hola Smile (though it's only like... 10:40 here so technically it's not after noon.)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:41 am

Good morning you two! How art thou?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:53 am

Quick at work trying to find an FC for Ross, but great otherwise. How about you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:56 am

I'm good, just tired and waiting for dinner to be cooked so that I could prepare it (Can't have a chicken ceasar salad without the chicken! DX) Wanna rp? Or OOC? Or something?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:04 am

hiiii. I'll be back in 1 1/2 hours. need a bit more sleep.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:07 am

Ok then!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:11 am

I could probably do a post, I'll get to work. It might take a moment.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next