House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:30 am

Daniel: I frowned slightly myself, "Well... She is better than she was when I first saw her." I told him truthfully, "She is awefully distant the majority of the time, but it is perfectly understandable, I mean, I never lost a sibling, but when I lost the only person I ever loved, it was difficult." I openly admitted to him, which was unusual for me, I usually kept all my secrets and emotions bottled up. "You never really stop thinking, and it doesn't stop hurting, so that is why I have been keeping an eye on her, I know that she is a sensible girl, but I just want to make sure that she doesn't do anything ridiculous." I added.

It's weird, for once, I'm asking you! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:34 am

Hey wolfie

Adam: He relaxed a little as she calmed down, and nodded sending her a small smile. "It's fine." His voice came out in a mere whisper as well, not wanting to disturb the quiet around them. Keeping his movements quiet and calm he reached over and picked up her book, propping up a knee to rest it on, he briefly noted her name before opening it up and quickly skimming through untill he found the last page written on. His brow furrowed as his hand smoothed out the page and angled it so that she could see as well. "I can't really blame you, algebra sucks."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:37 am

now I need a master for Michelle... xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:37 am

I know right? It's strange! XD And hey midget!

He lost the only person he ever loved? That tugged on my heartstrings perhaps a tad too much as images of James popped into my head. "It seems that, tragically, we have something in common, both Candi and I have lost siblings and you and I... Lets just say that I understand what you mean by 'It does not stop hurting'. It has been a year since my loved one passed and I am only just coming to terms with the fact that I will never see him again, but still I must continue on, because the last thing he would want is to see me mourning, rather than living my life, if you understand where I am coming from." And now I had made this conversation about myself. I mentally scolded myself for how impolite I was, and decided that it would be good to put this conversation on the right track once more. "I am glad to hear that Candi is better than she first was when you met her, and I hope her road to recovery continues. I am sure that, in your care, she will remain safe and will not do anything, as you say, 'ridiculous'."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:38 am

*Coughcough.* I could do with a slave girl. Sammi isn't obedient enough when I f*** her. *Smirks.* Jasoooon! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 am

Oh wait, she's a redhead :/ Neeevermind! Good! There's nothing wrong with redheads -_- Hehe, no offense Abby, I just prefer blondes and brunettes! ^_^" Whatever -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:46 am

Candi: I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it does. Numbers and letters together just... Sends my brain into overdrive." I frowned, and concentrated as best as he could as we went through the less complex stuff. So whatever it did on one side, it would do the opposite on the other. So if the question was x+d-2 = 2d+e and you hd to get the x on its own, you had to add 2 to the other side, and takeaway d, so you would get x = d+e+2 We got through them, up until brackets and factorising was involved. "... I think I'm gonna call it a day." I said, feeling as if I had learnt loads. My maths teacher rushed through things though since we were mixed ability groups...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:50 am

Scampiiiii! I posteeeeeed! Scampiiiiii! Where's my giiiiiiirl? *Rolls eyes.* Immature children -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:53 am

even if she is a redhead she'll do anything for her master
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:55 am

Gah! Don't tempt me! DX Why are you trying to tempt Jason to... Wait, what're you trying to tempt Jason to do?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:57 am

Michelle is a obedient Angeloid. She only has one master. whiuch we havent decided on ..Hello Michelle you arent meant to be in here right now I'm sorry...I will go now *she said, walking out* like I said, obedient angeloid xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:01 am

Maybe I need punishing Wink DONT WANNA HEAR IT!!

Daniel: I nodded to what he said last, then replied to his earlier comment. "I understand completely, although my parents did not approve of homosexuality, so I unfortunately had to see him without my family knowing, it still pains me to think about it." I told him with a sigh, even my friends knew nothing about my love with Jonathon. And that night at the bridge... I pushed it to the back of my mind, physically shaking my head to rid myself of the memory. "Apologies, I seem to be getting lost in my own thoughts." I told him, flashing a small, apologetic smile. "I do hope that Candi becomes stable soon, when she does I am sure that she will seem a lot happier, and can start to focus more on starting to build up her future, but of course I wouldn't push her too far unless she wanted to."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:01 am

I don't need a slave girl I don't need a slave girl I don't need a sl- Seriously? A slave girl? That's just wrong, no one should be treated as slaves. No one should have a 'Master'!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:04 am

And sorry, I didn't wanna press modify in case I lost the post ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:07 am

Adam: "Ok, I'm glad I could help." She seemed at least a lot calmer than before even if she wasn't completely cheered up, he was just happy that he'd helped her even if it was only in a small way. It made him feel a bit better about himself, as though he was some use to someone, and he wasn't just a waste of space. After collecting his own book he stood up and stretched out his legs briefly before hovering there uncertainly. "It's good that you cheered up a little as well... No one should be alone and upset." He bit the inside of his cheek, unsure whether he should stay or go. He'd finished helping her and she didn't seem so upset anymore so he had no reason to stay, but he felt rude just leaving her on her own.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:08 am

Well, angeloids need masters XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 am

*Overhears Sammi and smirks.* I was thinking the same thing, babe, but I wanted to do some old fashioned kissing and cuddling before I punished you. Still got the handcuffs from the police costume? Wink Gah! Fifty Shades! Fifty Shades! Keep it away from me! DX Well then... Pick someone nice so that she's treated with respect -_-

He was homosexual too? This handsome, obvious caring and well-mannered gentleman was homosexual? Well... Wow... No, I could not just attempt to woo him all of a sudden, I may have told myself that it was time to move on, but Daniel may still be suffering from his loss and I must accept that. "Please, continue to get lost in your thoughts. It has been a while since I have spoken to someone to be honest." I flashed my own smile, but it looked no where near as handsome as his. I nodded as he spoke of Candi. "I am sure her future will be bright no matter what she chooses to do with it. Every cloud, no matter how dark, has a silver lining, does it not?" My violet eyes flashed with hope, hope for Candi to improve her life, despite the loss of her brother. I was no Christian, and I was certain sure that the lord was not proud of my preference for men, but nevertheless, I would pray for Candi before I slept tonight, to wish for a wonderful future for her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:12 am

theres no one here but my charries that are nice as far as i know >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:14 am

*Sighs.* If I became her master, would that mean I'd have to stay? Because if she's as obedient as you say, I want her to look after Rose while I'm gone...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:17 am

Yeah, probably. She cant be far from her master for so long cause thats when she denys the order and goes to find you
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:20 am

Oh... Damn it... I don't know what to do then, I just... I don't Rose to be left alone again... Is there anyone that can look after her?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:22 am

just her idiot dad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:25 am

But I don't want to stay! I can't! I just... Grrr! Why did Rose have to be stupid enough to get herself kidnapped in the first place?! If she had avoided getting kidnapped we wouldn't have this problem right now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:26 am

Strigoi are stronger then nekos, and humans, Abby! she couldnt have gotten away!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:29 am

But now I practically have no choice but to stay! And I don't want to! I don't want to be here when mom's giving me life lessons she can't even follow herself, and dad's smothering me to death and trying to get me to like his girlfriend and when Trent- when he's kissing and I'm trying to forget I f***ing have feelings for him! *Realises she swore and turns to the closes wall, banging her head against it hard.* Why me? Why do I have to deal with all of this?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next