House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 am

Hey Evay! Hey Evay, where's Alix? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:26 am

Hey Evay! Yeah, Scampi's kinda unstable... Is Connie there? Smile *Giggles* Jack has a crush on Connie! XD A what? :/ Ohh that is so cute, you don't even know what a crush is! X3 Well I'm saying that you fancy her! *Silence* You know, you like her? Well of course I like her, she's nice and not as insane as you! XD *Sigh* Like, not quite love, but getting there... ... What? I... I don't know what.... What love i.. is.. You know what? Forget it! *Flies out* Ah fuck -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 am

hah! heaven's not that great. -_- i should know. i feel like i'm there all of the time.

replying now. ^_^ hi eve.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:32 am

OOoooh! If Matt saw that Cody would be in biiiig trouble! XD Anyway, I think I'll just reply for KJ and Sammi since they seem to be good XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:34 am

Suzie Sylvester; Sighing, she stared down at Linette and pulled her up closer to her chest, hugging her a bit tighter. "I want to know that I can take care of myself. I don't want to have to rely on you for everything. I've never starved myself before a shoot, and i would never get surgery to get bigger boobs. Stop worrying about what I'm doing and worry about your own problems." She said, her voice getting a bit angrier after she spoke every word. Okay, so maybe she was being a bit harsh towards her boyfriend, but he was trying to tell her how to live her life, and she was definitely not having that!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:34 am

Okies ^_^ But nah, lets not get Cody in trouble ^_^" You're only up there all the time because you don't wanna spend time with me and Zack -_- *Sighs and looks to Rae.* Where's Trent? I feel like I've neglected him and I want him to help me with my songs.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:38 am

oh... okay.... 
i think he's in his room. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:40 am

Kara-Jayne: I frowned slightly, despite how it had tickled, Cody was blushing again... "What's the matter Cody?" I asked seriously, since I didn't really see any problems with what he just did... Maybe it was a boy thing... Yeah, because boys were weird and did really weird things! But what he did wasn't weird was it? I was slightly confused, I wiped my nose of the rest of the remaining icing, although he had licked most of it off anyway.

Sammi: I was slightly taken back when he pulled me onto his lap, and I shuddered slightly as he kissed and nipped at my shoulder. Damnit! Why did he have to be so f***ing hot?! He knew it too! He knew damn well that he was turning me on. I moaned quietly as he bit my shoulder again. Damn it felt so good. "So if ten minutes isn't enough time, how much tgime do you need?" I smirked a little. "Because we can't disappear for too long, baby, people might wonder where we are." I smirked again, well, we'd faded in a kind of public area before, the games room, and that was risky, but kinda fun.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:41 am

Raeee wanna rp Charlie and Chlooeeeeee! Oh and Charlie's kitty is rfeally cute! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:48 am

we can yeah. ^_^
yes. she wants to rp. Razz and thank you. haven't gotten her yet, but i will soon. ^_^ probably after our holiday.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:59 am

((Thanks. *Heads upstairs and knocks on Trent's door.* Trent, wanna help me write some songs?))

My own problems? I knew exactly what she was referring to when she said that and bringing my issues into this wasn't fair, especially when it had nothing to do with Suzie's sl**ty job! And besides, my problems were down to fear, it wasn't something I could control, and this was Suzie being stupid. Big difference! Bringing my issues into the arguement ruined my attempts to keep calm - had me clenching my fists as I hopped of the dresser. "Alright, maybe I will, and while I try fixing my problems, you should fix yours. Try starting with your brain, it must need fixing if you call posing in your underwear a job." I muttered, walking out of the room and heading to my own, slamming the door behind me.
((Might do some setting up for another plan; Suzie finding then engagement ring. I'm thinking Logan gets mad and throws the box into the hallway, then Suzie finds it when she comes to try and fix things.))

Oh thank gosh! Kara was too young to even realise what the heck had just happened, so I got away with making a fool of myself. "N-Nothing." I told KJ, taking a couple deep breaths and waiting for my cheeks to cool before lifting my head up and smiling a little. "It's fine, it's all good." My DSi returned to it's pocket and I stretched my arms over my head before looking to where aunt Dayna was dancing with uncle Matt. They weren't my real aunt and uncle but, you know, mum always said that Dayna was like a sister to her, so I guess it kinda stuck. "I bet you're happy that your parents are finally married, right, Kara-Jayne?" I asked, ruffling my shaggy brown hair and smiling at her.

"Hmmm..." Pausing in my actions, smirking against Sammi's skin, I took the plate of food from my sexy girlfriend and set it on the table behind me. "Somewhere between twenty and thirty minutes, I think, if you're really up to it. But we'd need to find a more private place than this and we'll have to figure out how to get you out of your dress without ripping it." Yeah, even if I was up to trying new things, I wasn't up to f***ing Sammi in front of the hundred-odd people, and that dress looked expensive, so I didn't really wanna break it. "So," I continued, the trail of kisses moving up Sammi's neck and to her ear. "Do you know any secluded areas we could disappear to?" Damn, we had gotten all this food, and now we were going to abandon it for sex! Meh, oh well, fading was better than food anyway!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:07 am

I'm baack on the DSi so I'm only gonna rp Chloe if that's alright ^_^ And can I have a repost please, Rae? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:09 am

Ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:17 am

*has just gotten out of the shower, and didn't hear abby's knock or talking because he was listening to loud music. he wraps a towel around his waist and walks out of the bathroom to go grab clothes to change into*

Suzie Sylvester; That was it. Suzie's mind was buzzing with everything that logan had said, and she couldn't take it anymore. She pressed a kiss to Linette's forehead, setting her in the middle of her bed and pulling the covers over her little body. She crated her in with pillows so she wouldn't fall off the bed if she rolled, and Suzie got up from the bed gently. With the mumble of a spell, she was out in the forest. Being out in the open like this was nice, because she could scream without anyone hearing her. After a good, long scream, the tears began streaming down her cheeks. Her body was shaking with anger and frustration, and she couldn't contain her emotions anymore. Logan said her job was only for sluts. Was he trying to imply that she was a slut? She did have a baby with a guy who wasn't her boyfriend. She did always want to have sex with Logan (even though that was a normal thing for a girl her age). She liked showing off her legs because she was proud of them. She didn't walk around the street sucking guys' [censored bc suzie's angry. -_-] for money and she definitely didn't want to have romantic intentions with anyone other than logan. Okay, so she had some lingerie that her job had given her for free, and she occasionally wanted to 'hit a home run' with logan. Did that make her a slut? She didn't think so. This was definitely a problem, and Suzie figured that Logan needed some time to think about what he had said to her. Maybe she should just call her job up and ask for some photoshoots this week so she didn't hve to be at the mansion. She could bring Linette along. All the girls loved her.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:17 am

ummm. if i can find it. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:20 am

Charlie McLeary; He turned around to face her as she came out if the bathroom and smiled. Then he called her 'love' and he basically turned into a thirteen year old boy. Biting the inside of his lip, his cheeks turning pink, almost as if someone had painted his skin from the inside. All things he used to do when he would talk to his little middle school crushes. "Yeah, I'm ready." He said finally, walking over to Chloe and wrapping an arm around her waist. "Time to go." They headed out the door, and walked down the hallway, Charlie running his fingertips up and down Chloe's sides in hopes of keeping her mind off of everything. "Where to first?"

i think this is the last post. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:31 am

Nathalie: I grinned a bit at what he said, he wanted to get married one day? Yay! We could have a real family, be married have kids, it would be great! I couldn't stop thinking about it! I continued to smile, "Yeah, one day." I said with a smile, "And it's fine," I said with a smile, then became a little bit curious, and lowered my voice slightly, "When are you going to tell them about you though? I mean, I guess you don't have to but..." I shrugged slightly as my voice trailed off. If me being like this kind of freaked them out, maybe tyhe fact that their kid died and came back as an angel...
((OMG! jhzsdcgisdgc Right, so you weren't supposed to see the post where Matt got locked in a cupboard, but Ronan can become an angel, right? Like Xavier? Or maybe it would be different since he would only be ten... I dunno. *Shrug*))

Dayna: I smiled as we danced slightly, then when he asked me that, I couldn't help but take the oppertunity, and said in a quiet, deep voice. "The truth? You can't handle the truth!" I had to stop myself from laughing then, but I just smiled and kept moving to the music. "I don't actually have any regrets at the minute." I told him honestly, "I mean, I was getting nervous a few days before, but nothing too serious." I told him with another smile. I guess I was kind of young, but that didn't seem to bother me anymore. "I'm just glad I finally have a proper family now." I said with a smile, growing iup was difficult, and although Tim and his dad had been great to me, they were like my real family, but I just felt like something had never been quite right, but now... Everything was perfect.

Kyle: I couldn't help but laugh at Taylor's last sentence, "Yeah, manly manliness..." I repeated, shaking my head slightly, "The last time I saw them was after I was expelled from school since I kinda set the Principle's office on fire." I admitted, then just laughed, my parents were so angry with me that night! I just couldn't believe that they cared enough to track me down and invite me over for a week, it was just crazy!

I actually wrote a post to that and saved it to *Sighs* my phone -_- I really need to get it repaired :/

Chloe: I smiled a little bit as we walked out, I locked the door behind me, and I knew that Charlie still had some euros on him from the taxi and stuff. I pressed the button for the lift. "I dunno, we'll just walk around, see what's what, buy some milk for the morning then come back." I shrugged. "I dunno about you but I like a cup of coffee in the morning to wake up." I laughed and stepped into the lift, heading down, it didn't take long, I stepped out to see Kieran waiting for the lift. He followed me a little, "What do you want?!" I asked him sharply. 'Dad made me come and apologise.' He shrugged. 'So I'm sorry. Thougfht you knew about Beau, and dad was gonna tell you about grandad at the end of the holiday.' He said it so casually that it nearly made me mad. Then he looked at Charlie and his eyes lit up a bit, 'That's where I know you from! Your that dude Chloe had an obsession with!' I was confused now, I had loads of obsessiuons a few years back, but I don't remember- 'Charlie is not on fire! That's what your usernamey thingy was, right?' Okay, that rang a few bells and I was really confused now as I tried to think about obsessions I had,

Ya, I thought mum came up for the laptop but she didn't ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:31 am

*Hears the music and hears footsteps and decides to peek her head in.* Tre- O///O *Quickly closes the door again, her heartbeat picking at as images of Trent in nothing but a towel quickly flash through her mind.*

Pacing around in my room, I thought about the arguement that had aloccured and quickly pointed out my mistakes. I had implied that Suzie was a sl** for crying out loud! No, I didn't mean that, I was trying to point out that she wasn't a sl**, that she wasn't like the other lingerie models! And fixing her brain?! That was the biggest mistake of them all, because I had pretty much said that there was something wrong with her brain! Oh gosh, what had I done?! If Suzie had gotten a normal job, we wouldn't have had this arguement in the first place, but I had made it relationship-threatening! Walking to my underwear drawer, I pulled out a small box and opened it to reveal an engagment ring and a little note. 'Marry me, Suzie? :3' that wasn't going to happen anymore, I'd messed up too much. As tears finally started forming in my eyes, I snapped the box shut and threw it out of the window and into the front garden in anger, then crawled onto my bed and hugged a pillow as the tears started falling. I was the one with problems here, not Suzie, and I needed to fix those problems, but bow it was probably too late to even do that! Oh gosh, I had just ruined the relationship for a second time! What the heck was wrong with me?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 am

Kara-Jayne: I shrugged a little bit, "It doesn't really change much." I said, "They loved each other anyway and did mushy grown up stuff before this, and I don't think it's going to change much." I said with a shrug, okay, that was a bit of a grown-up-y answer for an eleven hyear old, but I was smart and had my smart moments! Heehee. Then I wondered, "Does it change anything?" I asked him, "Because your mommy and daddy got married... Are they any different?" I asked him curiously.

Sammi: I continued to smirk, hardly able to believe we were actually going to do this! On Dayna's wedding day! "Well," I murmured. "There's toilet's over there, but I do believe there's some more toilets further up what don't get used as much." I suggested. "Or, we can go out of the side door and just go round the side of the hotel." It wasn't a bad day today, actually, so going out wasn't the worst idea, since the toilet's only had a little bit of space.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:42 am

*Drags Logan into OOC and huggles him* *Has come back in, rolls his eyes at Scampi and mutters* So first she can't wait to watch the argument and now she's hugging him?! *Goes and flops on the couch*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:42 am

Charlie McLeary; What was he getting on about now? Instantly, Charlie's eyes widened a bit as he realized that Kieran had pointed him out as 'charlieisnotonfire'. Oh no. "You know about that?!" Oh. Shit. That... Awesome. He wasn't sure how to react, since he couldn't just be like 'that was an embarrassing point in my life' because he was still making videos! Oh god, and Chloe watched them?! No! That was so embarrassing! Although... his fans had been suspecting that he had a girlfriend, since he hadn't been 'acting the same' apparently, and he hadn't been posting as much. It made him feel bad, because there were so many girls that 'loved' him, though they were mostly underaged. Whatever. Maybe Chloe was into the painfully strange nature of his videos.

*hears the door open and turns quickly, blushing when he sees a part of abby's red hair before she slams the door shut* shit. *mumbles panicky, grabbing a pair of basketball shorts and boxers and practically running into his bathroom to pull them on quickly, not bothering with a shirt.* abby? *opens the door to his room, eyes still a bit wide*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:42 am

In a toilet?! Please! I have more class than that! Whatever, Jason. Anyway, I'mma reply to all of Scampi's posts tomorrow, since it's almost bedtime ^_^ OOC and possibly Logan from now on!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 am

Well what do you suggest? Fucking her in front of all of them people!? XD Sorry Logan this must be a really uncomfortable topic XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 am

*Hugs Scampi back, trying not to break down again.* Poor guy... *Huggles Logan too.* I-I did knock! Y-You just didn't answer so I looked in -///- Th-This is all your fault, you idiot. -///- *Can't shake the images out of her head.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:48 am

No way, I'd say around the side of the hotel's good, maybe out of sight behind a tree or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next