House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 am

*awkwardly holds Micah out in front of him, his hands gripping the baby under the arms.*
*enters the room and sets the bottle down, chuckling slightly* He's not a disease Brady, he's a baby. Your supposed to hold him close, comfort him. I thought you'd be better at this. *takes Micah and sits on the couch, reaching to grab the bottle*
Look, that's the first baby I've held and I'm not really sure how to deal with them. Especially when he's smiling like that. *takes a seat beside his brother*
Hes smiling because he thinks your funny looking *chuckles and places the bottles end in Micah's mouth* No, really, he likes you. He likes everyone, no matter how inexperienced they are. *bumps Brady's elbow with a smile*

Hola guys Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 am

Chloe: I couldn't help but laugh, "Yeah, oh and your video of the Yorkshire words and stuff? I'm proud to say that I got all of them!" I laughed evn more, "But that's only because I'm a Yorkie like mah mummy and daddy!" I giggled now, looking around. Yup. I had no clue where we were.
((meh :/))

And yes, I reallythink he oes! But he doesn't realise it yet because he's never known what love is Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 am

You're biased. And you don't have to live with it. *Sighs and kisses Trent on the lips.* I dunno, I'll think of something. Maybe write a song about being bullied, or maybe write another song about you. *Smiles a little.* Because you enjoy wearing next to nothing and taking pictures in next to nothing for all the perverted men in the world to see. Or, at least, that's Logan's main concern :/ I guess I could try, but she doesn't really let me into her little song-writing world, she only really lets Trent in :/ Maybe... I dunno... I kinda have contacts to a record label, mayne they could let her record a song just for fun or something???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:55 am

The Newlin brothers are getting along! Yay! Now I'm gonna go to bed so... Yeah... Goodnight. *Sits down on the other side of Henry, snuggles into hin and falls asleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:58 am

Hey Linz! (: *Smiles.* Hello Linz, Micah, & Henry. *Nods her head.* I could show him Scampi... maybe take him to go get ice cream with me? Maybe spending sometime with me would do him some real good. ^_^ Welll... maybe if you do that she'd give you an inch into her little world? Maybe she'd love you more for it. Don't be to blunt or subtle about it either, just inch in the idea of the idea of her recording a song for fun. And when she gets what you're talking about, she'd be happy! Maybe? ^_^"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 am

Goodnight Wolfie! ^_^ Night Bex!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 am

nothing much, im guessing you want lissy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:03 am

*smiles as he sees Henry and Brady gettig along. Sighs and heads out, climbing up one of the trees* Yeah, do that! Why not talk to him now? He could use someone to talk to...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 am

Yes.... but- I also did want to just have a small chat with you about nothing specific. *Shrugs.*

Brilliant idea! Maybe he'd like to see something funny too. *Walks out after Jack, looking for him a little. Then spotting him in a tree, she walks towards the tree but stops for a moment and looks up at one of the branches connected to the tree. She jumps up and swings herself into the tree.* Hey Jack. (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 am

*forces a small smile.* Hey Connie.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 am

oh, okies! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:12 am

So how's el puppy!? :3
*Notices the smile and gives him a half smile. Forcing it as well.* Hey uh- you wanna see something cool?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:14 am

*raises eyebrow* what the actual fuck.
whaaaaaaat? it's not my fault i like one direction a bit too much!
mmhmm... I agree. they're all attractive, but i mean, spending all day fangirling over them and looking at pictures of them and getting all emotional over them? don't you think that you have a bit of a problem?
umm... i probably do. ^_^ but im okay with that for now. i'll get over it... hopefully.
mmhmm... *goes back to looking at his computer, propping his feet up on the coffee table* oh, and thanks strangers, for all of the indirect compliments. *smiles while still looking at the screen*
hi linz. ^_^ Nadineeee!
I heard brady and henry talking and i was already coming. Razz don't worry. *sits in brady's lap and wraps an arm around his shoulders* I see you two are getting along... Smile *presses a kiss to brady's cheek, still smiling* 
*facepalms and sighs* it's not like im a playboy model or anything! those girls are whores! i model for one of the biggest linerie stores in the world, and most of my pictures don't even end up in the stores. and the customers are mostly women anyways. i just... ugh. *changes the fire to a mini galaxy and stares into it, observing all of the colors and dots*
*smiles back* you can't write all of your songs about me. then you're just gonna be another girl that writes a whole bunch of sappy love songs. and you're not like that. you're cooler. *kisses her back and pulls away to go put away his towel*
night wolfie!

Charlie McLeary; "Yeahhh... Heh, i kind of sucked at that... Mostly because I thought Phil was lying about some of those. But come on... 'popped his clogs' and 'keks'. That's just asking for a dirty remark about it! It just sounds dirty. It doesn't sound like a real term that people would use in real life." He looked around and laughed, thinking back on that video. "But seriously. Was Phil lying? Because some of those were just... strange..."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:17 am

*shrugs* Sure, why not. Oh btw if I suddenly poof its cos dads come up cos we're going on res evil ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:20 am

Oh you're going to love this!! *She stands up on the branch and shifts so she looks exactly like Jack. But without the staff. Placing her hands on her hips and placing a boyish grin on her face. She speaks in his voice.* What do you think? I did voice and all.. (;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:25 am

*looks up from Micah towards Isolt and smirks* Hey, how've you been?
Im not going to ask *wraps his arms around Nadine's waist and presses a kiss to her cheek* Mhm, we had a talk and agreed that we should act better towards one another. Though, he decided that I needed to interact with Micah. *shakes his head* Which is definitely not a good mix for me.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:27 am

puppy is good, he's getting less of being a troublemaker
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:30 am

*Shrugs and crosses one leg over the other.* It has been alright, not much has been happening. And how are you and Micah??

But troublemakers are good! *Bites the inside of his cheek.* Sometimes.. aha.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:30 am

well, that's good, Brady-boo. at least you're making an effort. Smile that's all you need to do. and it's not that bad, right? even if it's hard with micah, he can teach you, and i can at least try to help... 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:30 am

Chloe: I kept laughing, making a note of the areas, I didn't have a photographic memory like my dad, but could find my way around places pretty well. "Yeah, we don't really use them, but they're real as far as I know." I shrugged, "My mum uses keks though. I find it weird." I laughed a bit, "Oh, I'd just like to say your impression of a moth was freaking awesome!" I laughed, I guess I really was the luckiest fangirl. This was so amazing! How could I have not realised it was Charlie? I was a proper charlisaur! Well, back when I was 15 I was.

*laughs* good... but it's missing something... *passes her his staff, it looses the ice around it as he gives it to her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:36 am

lol not for a dog
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:37 am

Charlie McLeary; Oh jeeze... "Haha, yeahhhhhh. I guess the fans liked it when i drew cat whiskers on myself? They didn't have to see the part after the video where i had to get it off with soap and hand sanatizer... Jeeze that wasn't fun. I had Phil do it one time, and he got it in my eye. Yeah, Phil never helped me do that again." He rolled his eyes. He did miss Phil sometimes, but... Oh well. Phil was okay with PJ and Chris and he and the other two were the only ones to know about Chloe. "Hey. Maybe you wanna be in one of my videos sometime? I still do them occasionally, even though i focus on writing more than videos. I'm sure the other charlisaurs would like to see what my life is now, and that i'm not a loser who is destined to be alone for the rest of my life with like twelve cats or something." He stated proudly with a grin, looking over at Chloe.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:39 am

*Laughs and sits down next to Jack. Twirling the stick in her fingers like a baton carefully, then she held out one end of the stick for take while she slowly shifts back to herself.* So, what are you doing? Just... *she hooks the back of her legs tightly against the branch and then swings down so she's hanging upside down.* Hanging? (:
Hmmm, what kind of puppy is he? ;o
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 am

American bulldog/german
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:55 am

NOOOOO NONONONONOOOO ONE DIRECTION'S MOVIE COMMERCIAL CAME ON THE TV AND I STARTED CRYING IM WATCHING THAT IN 3 DAYS WOW I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. ITS AOBVWPURBVBAVBAFIVBPIBVPP
*looks up from the computer and raises an eyebrow* is she always like this?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next