House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:50 am

my fault?! i didnt hear you! D: sorry?
-_- ugh......... *frowns, still looking a bit pissed off, and plops down on the couch, pulling a pillow into her lap and creating a ball of water in her hand, twisting it in different directions*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 am

*Smirks and freezes the ball since he's sitting nect to her and she can't see him* Replying now ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:55 am

You're forgiven for mentally scarring me -///- Wanna, uhh, damn, what did I come up here for? O-Oh yeah! Wanna help my write some songs? *Looks over to Suzie and frowns before pulling away from Scampi and Wolfsoul and heading into the kitchen.* *Frowns and walks over to the couch.* Are you gonna forgive him, Suzie? Like, ever?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:58 am

Chloe: I watched as Kieran pulled out his iPod, which was connected to the Hotel's wifi, he pulled up a video. 'This was the first one you showed me, cause you were saying you did all that stuff too.' He said causually, I looked from the picture to Charlie. "Oh my God." I muttered. 'Yeah, you had a complete obsession with him, remember?' Now he was just doing it to piss me off. 'Remember when Harry used to stay and you would lock yourself in your room and watch the videos all night? And you kept using things from his videos by bringing them into a conversation, and remem-' I hit him. "Why don't you tell mum and dad we're going out for a bit." I said through clenched teeth, I was bright red now, but I hit hit Kieran hard, right on his jaw. I smirked as he hurried off, proud of myself for having a good aim. "Right then. Let's uhh, go exploring." I said, still embarrassed thta Charlie had found out about my little obsession.

Thats the viodeo Kieran pulled up, and I actually do all of those things o.O Although I'm gettiong better at tapping, I do try my best not to make people go insane ^_^

Last edited by Scampi on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:59 am

*Shrugs.* But it'd be nice to go there... I mean. Saving people here is all fun and crap, but sometimes it gets a little too... ick.

Back! Sorry was erm busy..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:01 am

Welcome back! Welcome back! Now hand over my girlfriend! I have half an hour :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:03 am

Hey Evay! Smile Anyway, Jack wanted to see Connie because- *Gets hit by a hard snowball!*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 am

Yeah, you can ask me stuff while i put on a shirt and stuff. *steps away from the doorway and walks over to his closet, scanning the clothes before grabbing a gray crewneck and pulling it on.
*raises an eyebrow at the ice ball now levitating over her hand and sighs* I don't know. He pissed me off really bad, but I know he doesn't necessarily mean that stuff... I just need time to cool off.

Charlie McLeary; Oh shit. Well... She basically knew my whole life now, and all of my embarrassing stories and wellp, i was embarrassed. "Uh, yeahh... Let's go." I mumbled, slipping my hand into her's and lacing our fingers together before beginning to walk again. After a minute or so, I figured that Chloe needed reassurance that I wasn't freaked out about her obsession with me before. "And don't worry. I'm not weirded out because you liked my videos. I mean, I'm trying not to brag, but there's quite a few people that like my videos a lot... Hell, there's fanfiction about me and weird fan art... You're not that bad." I said through a smile, leaning down to press a kiss to her cheek. "If anyone should be embarrassed about this, it should be me... Sorry for the things you had to hear..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 am

Okay ^_^ *Pulls Alix back from her doctor's appointment and presents her to Jeremy.* Here yeh go! ^_^ x.x I almost died just then. *Gives Eve a stern look before turning her head and seeing Jeremy.* Jeremy!!! ^o^ *She hugs him around his midsection and reaches up, giving him a kiss on his jaw before pulling away.* Heeelloooo!

Connie's right here. *She announces herself and sits down, biting back a burst of laughter as Scampi get's hit with a snowball.* *Jumps up.* Scampi??? You okay? o.o
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:09 am

does anyone have a charrie named tate on here?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:09 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 00G0G_1Tf3jQU8tqF_600x450
New kitty (: Can't wait to go pick her up! XD I've been so busy with trying to find a cat & work. I feel relieved. ^_^

And nooo clue. Don't think so. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:12 am

O-Ok, so, uhhh... I don't know what kind of song to do next. Got any suggestions? Oh, I see... He really does love you, y'know... Uhhh, hi... *Raoses an eyebrow at Alix.* Are you high or drunk or something???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:15 am

cat. ^_^

and i don't think so either. so. im making a new charrie and his name is tate yay.

*smirks a little* write a song about poptarts. but make it sound all romantic and sappy. and then when people are like 'aww! who's the song about?' you can be like 'poptarts.' *laughs and shakes out his hair, spreading water drops on his carpet before pulling on black basketball socks*
i know. i love him too. but i dunno. i just... ugh. -_- *throws the ball of ice, and it shatters agains the fireplace. creates a ball of fire and watches it burn, casting a yellowish glow on everything around it*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 am

Nopeee... but I did get some shots today and they get some blood and stuff... Plusss I'm excited to see you! Not for any reason of course! But just because it's been too long and that doctor appointment was sooo lame, then there was also that weird kid in the waiting room who tried bringing his dog into the doctor's office. I mean, I don't think he knew that he was suppose to go to a veterinarian's office... *Blushes a little.* Babbling, yeaahh... so how was your day?

I like the kitty. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:20 am

jnh jklnsg
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 am

jdfuccg You're really hoooot! *Shakes head and sees Jack laughing* You son of a bitch -_- *Gets up and runs towards him.* *Flies out of the way and lands at the otherside of the room* *Yeslls* He has a crush on you Connie!

Chloe: I laughed a little. "It's okay, it got me through high school." I laughed a little bit and shook my head. "Yeah, knowing that someone like you could survive managed to help me througfh." I laughed again,, "No offense," I rolled my eyes, "Oh yeah, the fanfiction. I never got round to reading any because my laptop was always fucked, so yeah. But, I remember watching oine of your videos and you were reading one and it was something about you saving Phil from a pokemon so you used your 'favourite'-" I even put did the quotation mark thing, "- pokemon when it was a really crappy one." I laughed, I can't remember what else happened, but I couldn't be bothered to think about it. "And I actually really liked your videos." I laughed again, "They always managed to cheer me up, like when you took a nap at work!" I started laughing again.

And I gotta go now, be back later peeps! ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:22 am

tate oliver moring:
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 am

*Sighs.* Maybe if I was a youtuber or something, but I'm not exactly gonna have a song about poptarts on my debut album. It needs to be something awesome, but something serious, and something with... With meaning behind it, you know what I mean? *Walks over to Trent and runs her hand through his damp hair, trying to move all his hair to one side and make him look silly.* I know, I know. *Sighs.* As long as you don't break up with him, because I have a plan schedule to keep to here. *Smirks a little and kisses Alox once she's done talking.* My day's been pretty uneventful apart from spending time with Abby. She wants to work on songs now though, so I'm a free man Wink Why did the doctor want blood though? Are you ill? *Brow furrows in concern.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:28 am

Britt! :DHeyy!

Glad to see you're fine Scamps. ^_^ *Smiles and sits back down.* *Eyes widen and face reddens, just looks at Scampi.* Jack?? Does? o.o The guy I worshi- used to worship like a God... has a crush.. on me? x.x

What kind of creature is he? *Looks at Tate's form.*

She's song writing? Wow! That's cool, it's a very difficult thing, but maybe it'll be easy for her with the right motivation. (: *Grins.* And the blood was for some testing or something... *Shrugs and frowns slightly.* They really didn't explain what it was for, all they said was they lost information on what my blood type was and wanted to test it and see what it is. Plus to make sure I didn't have anything harmful inside my blood... :/ I'll ask Johnny to check it out when he goes to work later and figure out what it was really for.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:29 am

Hey! Caius! Tate's bi! Get in there! *Sighs and shakes his head.* When you find an old fashioned gentleman, let me know. *Heads into the rec room to tidy up a bit and make Moira's job easier.* Awwww D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:30 am

hey lukis
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:31 am

Charlie McLeary; "Oh jesus." He said, laughing and covering his face with his free hand, turning his face away from his girlfriend. "You really watched all of them.. You know. they always called Phil and I 'Pharlie' because according to our fans we were 'madly in love'. They're mad that I moved away from him and from london to a place that no one knows about, but it's for the best. I get a break from people seeing me and wanting to talk to me, and i met you." He threw in there with a smile, sqeezing her hand slightly. "Phil misses me, and I miss him too, but he has PJ and Chris and i have you and all the other annoying people at the mansion." Laughing slightly, he decided to point out, "You're probably the luckiest fangirl out there. Getting to kiss your favorite youtuber." He smirked slightly, implying that he was her favorite youtuber because, come on, she was dating him. If he wasn't your favorite youtuber, then what was life and relationships?

*watches her hands and raises his eyebrows* Uhhhh. Write one about your parents and how much you hate the people at your school, and your brother, and me. I dunno? I'm not good at this. I read, I don't write. :/
*nods slowly* I would never break up with him. I just need a break from the bullshit.

gah. DX i forgot about that. uhh. well, i was gonna make him be able to control water or the weather or something. actually... i think i'll make it so he's able to control the weather within ten miles of him. so like, if he wanted it to rain, he could make it rain. Wink lol oops. but yeah.  he'll be able to control the weather within ten miles
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:36 am

Oh, I see :/ I hope everything's ok. *Kisses Alix again, then pulls away, still keeping his arms around Alix.* But yeah, Abby's been song-writing since her mum left. I guess it's kinda like a therapy for her or something. I'm not meant to look in her book, but I did and her songs are really good. You can tell that they came from her heart, if you know what I mean. But I don't hate y- Oh, I see what you mean. I guess I could, but I've already got a few of them. *Smiles a little at Trent's hair, then sees her reflection in the window and frowns.* Maybe I should write about my clown hair... Fair enough, Suzie, fair enough.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:44 am

you don't have clown hair. i, for one, love your hair. Smile its unique and pretty. and it's definitely not clown hair. *reaches out and grabs her hips, smiling down at her*
*sighs and makes the fire disappear* this is annoying. -_- why can't i just have a job that i enjoy doing?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:48 am

What's up Britt!? ^_^

Interesting character. *Nods and sits down next to Jonathan and near Connie.* He's a'ight. *Gives a thumbs up.* *Raises an eyebrow.* I believe a girl would consider him... sexy? Or hot? He's cool. *Gives a small half smile.* Now, I'm gonna go see why the hell I can't get into Heaven. ^_^ *Stands up and pushes up the sleeves of his white button-up and he fixes his blazer, heads up to his bedroom.*

*Nods her head.* That's how songs are meant to be made, if they're really as good as you say. Why not give her an opportunity to explore her creativity in writing songs? Like, encourage it more and try to be open with her about it. Like a Dad would. Very Happy My dad allowed me to have my own game room for gaming. ^o^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next