House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:45 pm

You have a repost or summary for Lyla? And do you want to continue with Lukis/Lissa, or skip a little?

Seek help Linz! x.x Oh and Hi!!(:
How is Micah doing today? (: *Walks over towards Micah and Henry with a half smile on her face.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Lyla...crap what did she say >.< OH! she was saying something about shopping with sand dollars or gold coins (Since she doesnt know human money)

Lukis and lissa idc Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:00 pm

I actually went to the doctor earlier and all she said was that it's normal in my condition. As long as its only small traces of blood then I'm fine, though I think she's a little off her rocker because she also said the popping in my ear was perfectly fine and healthy as well. Uhmm... I don't think they should pop frequently and bug the shiz out of me lady, sorry. But, I'm on some antibiotics called cynto- something or another ending in "ium."

Hes been on the move constantly, but he's doing amazingly well. *sets the jar down and brushes his hand through his hair*
*inhales a baby gasp once he spots Isolt and points towards her, looking back at Henry* Iggy!
*chuckles slightly and nods, raising his eyes towards Isolt* Mhm, I told you that she'd be back. *walks to Isolt and slips behind her, hooking his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder to peer over at Micah* We've been practicing Izzy a bit, but the z's turn into g's for him. So the closest we got was Iggy. Seems like he's been quite determined to show off though, saying it whenever he can.
*toddles over to her and reaches his arms upwards, repeating the word "up"*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:01 pm

oh >.< coughing up blood is not good. that lady is crazy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:10 pm

*She smiles and leans in towards his hard body with a small delighted sigh as she looks down towards Micah with a gentle smile.* Iggy is better than anything, I actually like him saying Iggy. But if it were anyone else, then no. *She leans down a little and wraps her arms around Micah, picking him up lightly and holding him up with one arm under his bum and the other supporting his back up a little.* I missed you a lot Micah! ^_^ I see you're getting better at walking, aren't you? *She leans back against Henry with a smile.*

Aurian Mcnamara |
I shake my head at her and almost burst into laughter, this girl was going to have to adapt quickly to the way these humans did it. I remember how much of an idiot I looked when I tried just taking something out of a clothing store, they almost arrested me if it weren't for my political brother poofing into the situation and getting my ass out of trouble. Meeting her eyes with my dark ones, I smirk. "Umm... you can't really buy clothes with Merpeople currency here on land. Actually, you'll need this kind of money." I pull out a 50 dollar bill from my pants pocket and show it to her. "Oh! And coins like this." I grab a quarter out of my pocket along with a dime and show her. "Anything else they won't accept."

Lukis Mcnamara |
I squeeze Lissa's hand as we walk around in the garden in the backyard. I was gonna to ask her a small question, maybe not pop THE question yet. But this was sort of hard considering people in my realm don't do this kind of thing, all they do it mate to each other... oh god. That makes us sound like animals. Ick. I'm sort of glad I'm not fully fae, but being part Incubus sucks sometimes. Once in a while Jakubis comes and trys to barge into my thoughts, huh, that's another thing I gotta talk to Lissa about. Also the job I applied for and somehow got on the spot. The lady said, 'Oh my god you are soooo adorable.' Hugged me like a teddy bear, and then hired me to be a cashier and to clean up tables. But it works considering it's a frozen yogurt store called Orange Leaf. Stopping us near the roses, I smile and looked towards Lissa. "Hey, so I got some good news!" I tell her excitedly with a half grin.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:18 pm

*moves his head away from her shoulder and nods, though she obviously can't see it behind her back* You can't keep him still anymore. I've been trying to get him to sit down and eat for a little while, but he insists on wobbling about and touching everything. *moves one arm away from her waist and pushes her hair aside before kissing the back of her neck up to her ear* Did you only miss Micah though? Because I certainly missed you.
*is rather confused by her foreign words, but catches the word "eat" from Henry and shakes his head, disinterested.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Lyla sighed "Are you kidding me!?" she facepalmed "how am I meant to get land people money? I dont even know how it works. It's comepletely different. I dont like different. Then again I have to learn the ways." she rolled her eyes "Alright..teach away, Aurian." she placed her head on her fist.

Lissa looked over at Lukis "oh? You know me, I love good news." she smiled "Go ahead, tell me!" she held his hand happily "Is it about your job? Or maybe training? Please tell me you dont have to do the crazy stuff that stresses me out all the time! Your trainer gets me more worried then anything."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:36 pm

*She stretches her neck a little to the side to give him more access to her neck and she nods her head.* Actually... I did miss you, a lot. I was thinking about maybe doing a second date, and since Micah seems to like being in my company as well. He can come with us, to go see a movie perhaps? *She shrugs her shoulders and turns a little in his arms so she can see him better as she showcases her half-smile.* We can let Micah choose. *Looks at Micah and winks at the small Toddler and giggling a little.*

Aurian Mcnamara |
"Actually, the only thing you have to do is get a job Miss." I wink at her and take her hand a little, tugging her very lightly to the stairs. "But first, let's go up and get you some clothes.. or maybe we can go Laundry robbing and steal some clothes from the Laundry room. Although I don't think Caius or Isolt will be very happy with us if we do that." I shrug my shoulders and smirk. "You pick, either we steal my son's girlfriends clothes or we go and steal a strangers clothes." I chuckle a little and stop tugging on her, stopping at the first step and waiting for her answer. The Laundry room didn't require us going up steps, so if she chooses that, then we can just go down the hall to the big room full of dryers and washers and crap.

Lukis Mcnamara |
"Nothing to do with training, although... my trainer is on leave for a bit because of some war stuff going on in the fae realm. So I'm all yours for a few weeks. But yeah! My new job... I think you know how much I love ice cream right? Well I found a cool place called Orange Leaf and they hired me on the spot without even filling out a application. Although.." I lightly shudder and bit my bottom lip. "The lady squeezed me a bit too hard if you ask me... she hugged me and shook my hand. It was weird, oh and I have ermm something else to ask you." Swallowing a little, I let go of her hand and rubbed the back of my neck. "So I was thinking... we could like... I dunno... get married. Once the baby is born? Then he or she could be apart of the wedding as well. It'd be perfect... and I just wanted to know if you were into doing that in a few years. Because I didn't want to ask and then leave you uncomfortable and stuff." I sigh and look down, then look up at her. Meeting her eyes while I bite my lower lip still.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Lyla looked at him with the most serious expression "I rather get clothes from a shot. I dont want to steal anyone's clothes." though, she stole his, but she had an excuse, she was naked completely! "Why cant we just get me a shirt and pants.. I need them desprately." she bit her lip

Lissa blushed a bit, studing him "I.." she smiled and looked down at her feet "I think thats a great Idea. Our baby is the most special, right?" lissa looked back up "You have good ideas.." she hugged him tightly "I love you so much, Lukis. This means so much to me." she was actually pretty excited now and she looked at him "so..after the baby is born?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:47 pm

*moves his lips across the newly exposed skin, listening to her proposal of a second date. Once she turned he nodded and looked at Micah* I'm sure that he'd be up for a movie, he's actually pretty good about keeping interest in them. Though, he likes expressing himself vocally so we probably shouldn't take him to a theatre. I'm sure we can arrange a movie in the media room though, dim the lights, and eat popcorn or something just like if we went out? Would that still be considered a date?
*notices Isolts smile and raises his own mouth into one in return before laying his head against her shoulder*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 pm

*She lightly rubs Micah's back and nods to Henry.* I think that would be an excellent idea, a date in the media room is better than nothing at all Henry. Now then... you said Micah was not in the mood for eating? *Looks towards the little toddler in her arms.* Maybe he just wants a nap or to walk around some more? He is bound to get hungry sometime I suppose.

Aurian Mcnamara |
"Fineee... how about I teleport us into a dressing room at a Goodwill or Salvation army? Then you could stay in the dressing room while I get you clothes? Is that alright?" I ask her as I lean against the railing and tap my fingers against the railing. She was a determined one, and she already knew that stealing was a bad thing. Well good for her, jeez I kind of wished I was like that. And she was stubborn, she didn't even seem like she considered going up and stealing from my son's girlfriends clothing or some random woman's clothing from the laundry room.

Lukis Mcnamara |
I nod my head excitedly and hug her to my chest, my hands resting on the small of her back as I look down at her with a open smile. She was up for the idea of a wedding!! I'm so glad really... because I was thinking about marrying Lissa for a while. I just didn't know if she wanted to same thing. But I should've known already that she would want to marry me. "Yeah! I mean, not right after the baby is born. But after we get into the baby schedule... I don't want you to get over booked and have to deal with a newborn and setting up a wedding. I mean, you would have me. But, it'd be easier if we did it when we become experts at taking care of our baby." It was nice to say our baby, it made me feel like we were really really together. Even though we really were aha!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Perhaps we should let him walk around a bit more? To burn off some energy, so then maybe he'll eat and be ready for bed. *shrugs and looks over at the jar of baby food* I've cut it down to mostly baby food now, and only giving him a bottle at night before putting him to bed. So we can bring him into the kitchen and I'll make a bottle if you'll make sure he doesn't hurt himself while walking around in there. You don't have to of course.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 pm

*Looks at Micah and Nods her head when she looks back at Henry.* Agreed, I can watch him I suppose. It shouldn't be to hard watching him in the kitchen. *She smiles softly.* So he is at that point where he is fast walking or small little runs here and there between jibbering away and grabbing for things that he can reach for.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:42 pm

You wanna roleplay Isolt and Henry but starting a new thing? (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Definitely, he likes to run away as fast as his legs can carry him if you'll chase him. Though, he typically doesn't run away too horribly if you won't. He'd much rather point things out and either call them out by name or come up with his own jibberish names for them. He does like grabbing things, and I think he believes everything belongs in his mouth. *walks to the table and takes the jar of food in his hand before walking to the kitchen, making sure that Isolt and Micab followed.* My main concern is him slipping and falling, or bumping his head into the corner of the counter top. The kitchen isn't exactly child proofed.

Sure, I'd like that. Where should we begin though?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:57 pm

*She smirks as she follows closely behind him with Micah in her arms.* So he will pick up any object and place it in his mouth? Odd. But I guess he does not specifically know what does or does not belong in his mouth. *She stands near a counter and places Micah on the counter with his legs hanging over the edge, but she stays close enough so if he tilted forward or sideways or backwards. She'd could easily correct him or catch him before he hurts himself in anyway. Placing her thumbs in his small hands she giggles softly.* How are you today Micah? ^_^ *She coo's towards him in a soft voice.* God you are so adorably cute in and so soft and sweet!

I dunno, I always wanted to roleplay Isolt learning how to control her shifting ability. And since Henry knows how to, maybe a small lesson in the woods would be a good idea to roleplay?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Sure, sounds like a good idea to me. Shall I start or would you like to?
I read that it's very common of teething babies to have the need to put things in their mouths. It's not very hygienic, but it's supposedly normal so I don't worry that he's going to be odd or something. Though, I do worry he'll choke on something if I don't keep an extra close eye on him. *puts the jar away and walks to the fridge, taking out a bottle he made earlier just for the occasion and sets it in the microwave*
*grips her thumbs tightly in his hands and tries to respond to her talking with his own, but it comes out in jibberish*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:28 pm

I will! Don't you have school? Razz
*She speaks jibberish back to Micah and kisses his cheek with a loud kissing noise, then she turns and looks at Henry.* I'm glad you know this much information, it has been a while and I forgot that children are not the most knowledgeable when it comes to eating food and inanimate objects. *She shrugs her shoulders lightly with a small yawn.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Isolt Lewellyn | I walk back and forth waiting for Henry to get here in the small little clearing that I had told him to meet me at. After that first day in the living room, I some what found his company to be comforting a little. Just a little. But once I found out for sure that he was a shifter, I sort of hinted that I was a shifter somewhat as well. Despite me being a vampire, but being one of the first vampires has its little ups versus downs sometimes. Running my fingers through my hair, I realize the last time I shifted was to run away from a pack of Saber tooth's back when the Ice Age was around. Which was a long while ago I suppose, but maybe Henry can help me with getting back into regularly shifting or learning how to use my heightened senses better? Hopefully. Stopping my constant pacing, I look around and stand there in bare feet and a simple pair of black shorts and a black sports bra. I had extra clothes in a bag somewhere else, considering my clothes always ripped when I shifted. Walking towards a tree, I lifted myself up easily by the branch and swung myself up so I was sitting on it.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Sleepy again...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:01 pm

*HAs somehow managed to crawl down the stairs* Need to get this drawing done... Callum's askedher to draw a picture of *facepalm* Me, but she's starting to procrastinate. *rolls eyes*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Don't procrastinate! I procrastinated on my essay and now I'm dying! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Done! I'm never drawing you again! You can't get my nose right DX Oh stop complainig!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:49 am

I wish I had longer nap, but oh well! I think I'll start getting ready at 3 since, by the time dad gets home and cooks dinner, I wont have much time before I have to go out. I need to go down the shop and get some money out of the cash machine too DX Effort! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:13 am

morning
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down