House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 am

Calm down, Scampi! Sheesh! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:16 am

I guess you're right, but... Well, she doesn't know you, so what're gonna say? 'Hi, I'm a strager to you but I'm dating your ex, and now I'm gonna rant at you'?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:23 am

Yep. I'm gonna do exactly that. -.- *Sighs in defeat.* I guess that won't sound exactly right... but she needs to listen to reason... either stick around or get out... all I know about her is what everyone says about her, and ugh. I'll talk about something else... oh yeah. Abby either has to get Layton fixed or something. He's almost to the certain age... .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:28 am

*Tries to make a joke out of things to get his mind off of the depressing conversation.* I don't think Layton should get fixed, I mean, you wouldn't understand since you're a girl, but imagine how I'd feel if I got fixed. Lowered sex drive, unable to have kids, stuff like that. You can't just chop off the poor little guy's balls without his consent, and especially not before he's even f***ed any female foxes, that'd be unfair, don't you think?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:35 am

But I don't want him to have any kids! D; Ughhh... then we'd have to take care of little fox cubs, and raise them and crap.. and plus, I wouldn't make you get clipped. That'd be inhumane! ^_^ So maybe you do have a point, but it's up to Abby, if she doesn't do it he's gonna have kids. -_- You know, I just realized, I'm 21, and I never got wasted like most people do... .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 am

*falls asleep on the couch* Well since she's asleep I'm going to steal her phone and listen to her music ^_^ anyway, goodnight all!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:40 am

The mum can bring up the fox cubs in the wild, can't see? And y'know what? I kinda promised my ex that I wouldn't get drunk again, but she's not here so screw her. *Stands up and holds out his hand to Alix.* I think we both need to get wasted for one night, but would you rather get wasted before or after you give Giselle a lecture? Goodnight Jack and Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 am

Well, I have more than just one because I'm quite curious about you, but just one for right now. *shrugs and leans in towards her, his lips curving into a smile* Would you have taken an interest in me if I didn't have Micah? I mean, some people were telling me that he's sorta like a super power... And I was just wondering.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 am

You did? o.o literally would've been turned on by the Spanish, but then... what? i mean that's good, but...?
*sighs* sorry. guess we're just a shit family. *smiles a little* except for Jupiter. he's nice.
why. -_-
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:59 am

Goodnight Jack and Scampi!!
What if they die!? Oh my gawd, we're gonna have to take them in. I don't want them raised in the wild, but just imagine weird little foxes running around and horrible and rude.... ohh gawd... but hmmm... I say after the lecture. Then we can get drunk here, because clubs are to stuffy and ick. .-.

Truthfully? Yes, but probably more later on then sooner. Micah somewhat helped me to get closer to you I suppose. *She smiles.* And I'm glad he did. But, besides for you having Micah. There's other things, like they way you look or treat women. Also the way you have a conversation, your voice is a little attention catching for me and draws me in.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:00 am

Because! I got a new job! *Grins and hops from foot to foot.*
Hey, when I pee'd on your bed. I only did that to make Abby happy. -_- Just let me in, I'm bored and your mom is bothering Abby. Either you let me in, or I'll start walking in.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:07 am

*Nods a little and looks down at Jupiter, playing with his paws.* Sometimes I feel like Jupiter's the only family who'll always be threre for me no matter what, that's why I've been eager to get him back. He can't judge me or criticize me or tell me I'm doing something wrong. He never calls me a jerk when I mess around and he never gives me a disappointed look, he never bullies me, he just... He listens to my problems. I have Trent to do that now, but he still talks, and I'd rather have someine who can't talk, like Jupiter so... Yeah... We don't have to be a bad family. I mean, we'll never be great, but maybe if you stayed, we'll be able to visit you often, and then we wont be a bad family anymore. Like when you glue a vase back together, I mean, you can still see the cracks, but it's not so broken anymore... At least talk to Layton tomorrow about whether or not he'd be ok with getting fixed. For now though, lets deal with the lecture, then get drunk. I'll hide here while you lecture Giselle. I'll come out if it turns into a fight or something. *Pulls Alix to her feet and kisses her.* I love you, Alix. And... Thanks for doing this... I mean, we're not family, so you don't really have to care about all of this, but I'm glad that you do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 am

Ah, I see. So you like this whole deep voice thing? And Ive always treated women like this, even when I wasn't such a good person. *shrug* Well, I'd like to say that I didn't get drawn in by your adopted child... Since, well, you haven't gotten one, but rather for you. All of you actually. Just the way you seem so mature and kind, and the slightly, well, sexy way you complete the simplistic actions. Maybe it's my hormones out of whack, but I find it quite difficult to concentrate sometimes. I don't know, I just really like you and that's the first time I've ever used sexy in a sentence, so forgive me if it's a little forward or weird.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:20 am

*Hugs him and kisses him on his cheek.* I love you too Jer. :3 And it's fine, if I didn't care, that would make me seem a bit to heartless. Plus how can I not care? >_< Even if your daughter does hate me, and your son doesn't really speak.. to me... *Sighs and shrugs.* But it's alright. *Smiles.* Because they're your kids. ^_^

A little forward and weird? *She laughs.* No, what was weird was when I said how the sound of your voice draws me in. Now that is sort of weird, but yes, I do like that 'whole deep voice' thing. *She smirks a she leans forward a little towards him.* And I am not the only one who has a somewhat sexy way of doing things. (; For example, the thing you did earlier when I was driving. That was a sexy action I suppose? Aha, it is hard for me to say sexy.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:23 am

Mhmm... *Buries his head into the crook of Alix's neck as he hugs her back and murmurs,* So when do you plan on giving Giselle a lecture?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:27 am

Wellll... seeing as I don't want to just like barge in on her and Abby's conversation. Sometime later when Abby or Zack isn't with her I suppose. *She lightly strokes his hair and sighs with a smile.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:30 am

Oh, ok. *Relaxes as Alix's strokes his hair.* And what do you want to do while you wait for her to not be so busy?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 am

*smirks and reaches a hand out towards her leg* You mean this? *brushes the palm of his hand down from the top of her thigh to her knee, then back up again, curling his fingers around her thigh slightly* I wasn't thinking of it at the time, but I suppose it is a rather different sort of touch. Im sorry if it was out of line.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 am

*Watches as Jupiter jumps off of her and starts barking at her.* What is it, boy? *Watches as Jupiter runs to the front door and scratches it.* Ok, a quick walk, then I'm going to bed. *Gets up and stretches out her arms before walking towards the door.* Bye mom. *Walks out of the building with Jupiter, who isn't on a leash!* *looks over and sees Abby leaving.* Well, it looks like now's your chance. Good luck. *Kisses Alix's cheek, then sits down on the stairs out of sight again.* And I'm going to bed, but I wanna see Giselle vs Alix when I come on in the morning! XD Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 am

Mhmm, well I plan I staying with you behind these stairs and chillax... but since Abby's leaving, I guess this is my chance, right?

*She shuddered slightly and sighed.* Out of line? Ha, that would not be the case at the moment. *She lightly brings a hand up and runs it over his upper arm then brushes her fingers against his neck until her hand held one side of his face. She lightly brushed her fingers over his skin while she held the side of his face in her palm.* You apologize a lot, you know that?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:18 am

*chuckles and nods slightly, careful to keep her hand on his face because it brought him a certain comfort he didn't want disappearing* I know, I've been told before. I just can't help it, I guess it's just a natural relflex in case I mess something up. *turns his head and presses his lips into her palm, closing his eyes a moment before snapping them back to hers with a smirk*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 am

*Her smiles turns into a more warmer and comforting smile.* Right now, I could not imagine you messing anything up really. *Her voice was a little low as she winked at him with a small laugh.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 am

Thats great, baby! Smile *kisses his lips but the pulls away with a questioning look* wait. what's the job?
good night, Abby... *sighs and brings her knees to her chest, looking down at her phone*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:41 am

Shoot... how am I gonna do this? .-.

That's it. -.- I'm walking in. *He turns around and wraps his tail around the door knob, gripping it tightly and twisting it. Then he kicks it with his back foot so it could open. Turning around, he pranced into the room and flickered his ears.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:44 am

*reaches his other hand upwards and mimics her actions, covering the side of her face* Really? I can imagine plenty of things I can do wrong right now. *Skims his fingers across her upper thigh as he leans in closer, brushing his lips across her chin and along her jaw gently*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next