House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:23 am

Really? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 am

Yeah! The sudden realization that it's a full moon, the 'Oh s***! We've gitta get Dilynn out of here quick!', the sneaking out of the party, and there's a lot of ways we could go with it, especially if Dilynn transforms while at the after party XD Brody would have to try and sneak a wolf out of the building! XD And if that fails... Muwahahahaha >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:36 am

Lmao!! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:38 am

Hehe, yeah, there's a lot of ways we can go with this, but it's up to Linz since Dilynn is her character >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:40 am

Haha! I'm in love with Jack's theme tune X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:43 am

I know she would, but I can't wrap my head around the idea of anybody seeing me as this symbol of nomminess.
So, your parents don't dislike me? I mean, I wasn't sure over the time I was at their home.. *tangles her hand in his hair and moves her lips up his neck until she reached his ear, where she nipped his earlobe with a smirk*

Sam: As Reyna let out the sound of both pleasure and pain I smiled and worked my thumbs deeper into the knots to ease them a bit more. "Now I'm quite curious as to what you've got up your sleeves Miss Reynolds." I moved towards the middle of her shoulder blades and bit my own lip as I struggled to work each out. "You carry a lot of stress on your shoulders Miss Reynolds. Perhaps you should take it easy a while." Telling her father about what we did would be an ease of weight from my own shoulders. As of lately I had gotten a lot of weight off of them actually. Getting over my insecurities a bit, fighting through the nightmare I though fading was only to find out it actually was entirely different with Reyna. Telling her father couldn't be that bad. "Should we do it in person? I mean, telling your father over the phone is safer but doing it in person just seems better." Damn, I had forgotten about her brother. No doubt he'd talk to me about this because we had already shared a talk anyway. I suppose I was scared of the Reynolds men in general because I wasn't much of the type to fight. It wouldn't change my mind about what we had done or about Reyna, but it'd hurt to have either Darren or her father harm me.

Dilynn: "I guess I won't stop then. You'll just have to get better with controlling yourself." My eyes shifted towards our hands and I smiled, turning his palm up so I could trace patterns into it. "Your really going to let me pay? I thought you'd insist on paying, like you always do." Not that I was complaining, I found it very gentlemanly to pay for me, but sometimes I felt like I owed him for it because he did it so often. "Thanks. I'd really like to pay actually." If I would've been able I would've leaned across the table and kissed him, but I couldn't in this public place so I resisted the urge and instead looked down towards the table with a grin. "Are you a fan of big weddings Brody? I mean, with Matt and Dayna having such a big wedding and all, would you want that? Not that I'm insisting that we even take a step in that direction, because I'm not, but I'm just curious."

I think we should actually do the 21st. It seems like quite an interesting idea. The panic all day from Dilynn because of the full moon, trying to get out before the sun sets and such. I wouldn't mind doing the idea.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:45 am

Yeah guys, you do realise I won't actually be here on the 21st -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:55 am

Charlie McLeary; Dinner was actually going well. Real food, small talk, and everyone was actually getting along. Of course, something that affected Chloe in a negative way had to come up in the conversation right when he was just about hitting it off with her mom. He watched he, wide eyed, as she calmly stood up and walked away from the table. He set his spoon in the bowl and sat with his hands in his lap for a moment. "Um..." Well, this was awkward. His girlfriend had just found out that her dog and her granddad were dead. Way to ruin the rest of the vacation for not only her, but him too! "Excuse me... One moment..." He said, gripping the edge of the table and pushing himself away from it, causing the plates and glasses to rattle slightly. Calmly, he rose up and walked to the lift, his heart racing. He was so worried about what he was about to walk into. Pressing the '3' button, he waited as it slowly creeped it's way up to the requested floor. Once at his destination, he walked out quickly, almost running down the hallway to his room that he would share with Chloe. He noticed that the door was slightly open, and so he didn't bother getting out his key. He grabbed the doorknob and opened it slowly, his heart dropping as he heard his girlfriend's sobs. "Chloe?" He called out sadly, walking to his girlfriend and sitting next to her. Gripping her hips, he pulled her into his lap and held her there, running his fingers up and down her back. "I'm sorry, love." He whispered to her before he pressed a kiss to the area in front of her ear. "I'm so sorry..."

dunno where that came from. o.o Magbe i should read fanfic more often.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:58 am

Well you are, Sam, so deal with it Razz And we'll just postpone the full moon to whenever we get to that in the rp, we don't have to stick exactly to the dates of the full moons >:3 *His breath catches in his throat and his grip around Dilynn tightens. It takes a couple seconds before he is able to compose himself enough to talk.* Darlin' my parents absolutely adore you, just as much as I do. *Blushing now, he continues to hide his face in Dilynn's shoulder but his thumbs knead into the small of Dilynn's back.* Not gonna rp now, just OOC for half an hour, then bed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:00 am

*Peeks downstairs, still mad from earlier.* Hey Rae, did Mandie talk to my mom or not? -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:03 am

she did. and Mandie made it seem like you were so sorry for making it seem like you hate her. so i think Giselle expects a Happy Abby when she sees you. so at least try to act happy and loving. Razz oh, and she's bringing Jupiter.
you're welcome. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:07 am

I... Uhhh- Abby almost got into a fight earlier, happy isn't really possible right now. Thanks -_- *Turns to Mandie and tries to make her words seem genuine, even though she's in a bad mood.* Thanks Mandie, I, uuh, I-I owe you, I guess. Yay! Abby gets to see Jupiter again! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 am

Alright, I suppose *shakes his head and smiles* If I must then I guess I'm Nommiful.
*tilts her head back and closes her eyes, focusing on what his thumbs were doing* that's a relief honestly. Though, even if they didn't like me I'd still want to be with you.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:11 am

dont worry she has to drive so it may take a while. i think she's coming tomorrow.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:11 am

Chloe: For a long while, I just cried into him, sure I had had many breakdowns in the past, but none had made me cry this much. When I finally started to calm down after what felt like an eternity. I looked at his soaking shirt. "S-s-sorry C-ch-charlie." I stammered. "I-I j-ju-st wasn't expe-cting to h-hear about B-Beau and... A-and." Okay so much for trying to explain it. They both meant so much to me. It was only the other night when I was talking to my Grandad. He sounded fine when I called, I was glad that I told him I loved him though, I always do when I call my Grandad. I gripped his shirt as I cried even more. I guess it was going to me who was going to be up all night tonight. Another five or ten minutes of crying and I think I was finally done. I took a deep breaths as I calmed down. I just couldn't believe it. I wiped my eyes which were sore and forced a smile, "You know, I.. I used to tell everything to Beau." I laughed a little, "It sounds stupid I know, but she always came into my room, and I had this crush on this boy from my school and I was showing her pictures of him and saying how cute he was." I laughed lightly. "I just can't believe it. I mean, you think he'd have the sense to tell me at the end of the holiday, right?" That would have been better... Kind of. No, I wasn't going to be sad this whole holiday, there was plenty of time for that when I got back to the mansion. Besides, Grandad had told me to have fun on holiday, I always listen to Grandad...

It's so easy yet so hard to type. Hell, I'm cryign just from typing it! Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:16 am

Yay! Nommiful Sam X3 *Looks up from Dilynn's shoulder and smirks slightly at her reaction.* Yeah, same here. No matter what happens, I wanna be with you for, well, forever :3 *Kisses the column of Dilynn's now exposed throats and murmurs,* I love you. *Against it.* Oh... Ok... As long as those girls don't come back, I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow. Today's just a bad day, tomorrow I'll probably be over it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:19 am

*grumbles* I'm hungry. Go get something to eat then? but I'm comfy! DX Stupid stomach! DX you're just bored, not hungry!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:22 am

No, I do not believe you would bore me quickly... *She frowned as she had to let go of his hand to get in the car. So as she settled in she brought her hands together in her lap and grinned at Henry.* Maybe I do get bored easily, but it would be interesting to hear other things about you. Maybe like your favorite color? First pet? *Shrugs.* Just an idea.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:26 am

Hey Evay!! Very Happy wanna continue Jack and Contantine(?)'S talk? ^_^ I have Jack's answer saved ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 am

Charlie McLeary; When she apologized for crying, his head shook and he kissed the top of her head, running his hand through her hair, "It's alright, love." She still sobbed and he allowed her to. He had brought other shirts anyways (even if he had just thrown random clothes in a bag and called it a night about an hour before they left for the airport). When she began to speak again, he listened intently, smiling slightly when he heard her laugh. It was nice to hear that laugh, even if she was so sad. "I know.. it's actually quite screwed up that they decided to tell you this the first night." So much for sleeping... He knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep, and he didn't want to leave her alone while she was up all night, which meant he was about to embark on day three of no sleep. Although, it was times like these - even if they were few and far between - that he enjoyed having insomnia. it would come in handy in situations like this. Pressing a kiss to her shoulder and nuzzling her neck, he sighed. "I'm sorry... I know what it's like to lose someone that you love so much." Oh god... Did he really just say that?! Talking about loving his ex girlfriend so much to his current girlfriend? Well... Amazing Charlie, way to start an awkward conversation. he hoped that she would stop it there and not ask any other questions about this person that he lost.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:29 am

Awww! Isolt and Henry sitting in the tree, doing what they shouldn't be! XD Hey Evay! Bad timing because I have to go now! Nooooo! DX Tomorrow, Jeremy, tomorrow. But what if she's not on tomorrow?! DX *Sighs and rolls her eyes dragging Jeremy out of the room.* Goodnight all! *Sees Wolfie and her dad leaving and decides to go too... As in go upstairs to Trent's room and snuggle in bed with him, falling asleep quickly.* *Looks at the others leaving and bites his lip.* Alright, I'm taking you with me, Dilynn! *Slings Dilynn over his shoulder and carries her out of the OOC room.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:31 am

wait a min....linz? can i have a repost? DX sorry!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:32 am

Connie... just say Connie. It's much easier. And if Jack is up to, I would love to.

Eve's getting ready for a funeral so I'm in charge! ^_^ *Looks over and see's Jeremy leaving.* Nooooo, crap Eve we got here late. ;((
And I'm in charge too... of replies. Alix is just handling regular chit chat.
Bye Bex!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 am

Your so weird *rolls his eyes and wraps her in a hug again*
*bites her lip to keep any noises from escaping and tightens her hand slightly in his hair, choking out the words the best she could.* I love you too.
Interesting choice of questions... *closes the passenger side door and walks to the driver side. Once he slipped into his seat he shut the door and put the key into the ignition* My favorite color is constantly changing really. I mean, I like alot of colors. My first pet though... I remember as a child I wasn't allowed to have pets. I've actually just now been thinking about getting a dog or a cat.

Sure, give me a second. Bye wolfie!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:38 am

Riley: "It does seem as if we both lost, I guess we'll just be jumping in then." I stifled a shrug and nodded, mentally adding the reminder not to go with our routine tonight. "We are really close, and with what we've been through its really no wonder. I don't think we have to do the usual tonight either. Maybe we could just crawl under the blankets and I can keep you warm. Seeing as how you don't generate body heat and all." I actually liked having to warm her up sometimes, it made me feel like I could do something she couldn't do better with vampire skills. Strength, speed, not to mention her intelligence level because she was older than I am. She could do all of those better but she couldn't warm herself up. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next