House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:22 am

Haha! The Fine Bros going crazy over a Girls Generation poster! XD Me wants! Me wants so badly! DX How does Finland know about Girls Generation though? O.o OMG! I wanna see them live! *Gasps.* That would be AMAZING!!! X3 My friend has! And Super Junior! DX I'm so jealous of her!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:26 am

And one of the Fine bros wants to be a chocobo! XD I love these guys! Girls Generation and Final Fantasy, they're like male versions of me! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:28 am

i used to watch the fine bros. ^_^ then i found dan and phil and pj and chris oops

anyways, i'm back and on my computer on 'safe mode' or something. idk i cant listen to anything, but my computer is actually running. so. 

okay. rp? reposts? idk.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:30 am

I'll get reposts while I listen to Girls Generation X3 *Dances to the music and hums out of tune.* And I love The Fine Bros X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:31 am

If it wasn't for the drawers I was leaning against, I would've fainted, but just to be on the safe side, I quickly sat on them. On the outside I just looked wide-eyed with shock as I processed Suzie's words, but on the inside I was freaking out! My sweet little Suzie-Sue had gone and been replaced with one of those sl**s who loved having photos taken in next to nothing! What's worse is that I could imagine guys looking up pictures of her in her underwear on google, staring, drooling, m-maybe even, you know, doing stuff to the pictures! Nuh uh, no way, I couldn't just let this happen! "Suzie, y-you have to quit. This job isn't right for you, you're not like the other girls, you're good, and not-" Might as well say it, since I couldn't think of another word and Linette was too busy sleepy. "- sl**ty, a-and people shouldn't be taking pictures of you in next to nothing. C-Can't you get another job? Like, I dunno, anything? Y-You can work in a clothes store if you want just... Just not as a Victoria's Secret model, anything but that."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:42 am

Nathalie: I let out a sigh of relief, I hadn't even realised I had been holiding my breath! I smiled, finally feeling more comfortable around them, and when they mentioned the children, grandchildren, I remembered the thought of little flying inus, which caused my smile to widen, I leant into Xavier slightly, since I felt somewhat unstable on my own too feet. I was so happy that they considered me 'family', after all I had never really had a family of my own, and I wanted to pull her into a hug, but decided not to, "Thanks," I said with a small laugh, glad that this traumatic experience was over.

Dayna: I laughed slightly as he said he was gpoing to get overprotective, and I didn't actually mind that much, just so long as he didn't go waaaaaay over the top. Then he teased me and I smirked, "Oh ha ha ha," I said sarcastically, but couldn't keep the smirk and I ended up smiling again. "Alright, we'll go dance but then we're getting something to eat, I'm hungry!" I said to my husband, that felt so weird to think about, but so amazing at the same time. I followed Matt to the dancefloor, and the DJ announced the first dance and played Everytime We Touched, the slow version.

Kara-Jayne: I laughed a little bit, it felt so sticky on my nose! I snaked my tongue up, and I could just about touch my nose, but couldn't reach much further up! I heard the noise of the camera and started to giggle. "Can I wipe it off now?" I asked, although it came out sounding more like 'Hama rwipe i ohh naa?' Since I had kept my tongue out while asking, still trying to get it even thougfh I knew that I wouldn't be able to.
((Oh my goodness you should have seen scampi when she was trying to figure out mumble jumble translation!! XD You. Shush.))

Kyle: I couldn't help but laugh as I took another bite of the cake and nodded. "Yup, really tasty!" I grinned before noticing Nathalie and Xavier talking to X's parents. "Well, looks like they get along alright." I said with a small smile. "I bet my little sister will love you." I said with a grin, "In fact I'm sure my parents will as well!" I grinned and pressed a kiss to her cheek, I was kind of excited about seeing my parents, and slightly worried. I was all grown up now, and the last time they saw me it was after an argument with them...
((Oh if only she knew! XD About the whole Jack Frost thing XD))

Sammi: "You better behanve young man," I said with a smirk of my own, "Because if you keep doing that then we might need to disappear for ten minutes." I smirked a little more before eating some more and having a drink of my own beer. "And not too drunk, it's not as fun when we're drunk." I smirked again, he knew exactly what I meant, or at leaswt I'm pretty sure he does. Damnit, it's not Jason who needs to behave, it's me!

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 am

Suzie Sylvester; "But Logan! Those jobs wouldn't give me as much money... And I need all of the money I can get if I want to buy nice things for Linette and save up money for the future and stuff like that. I can't get my parents to help me, because I guarantee if I tried, they would lecture me forever. Not only did i go against their rules and date Jacob, but I had a kid for fuck's sake!" Sucking in a deep breath, she let her eyes slip shut, holding in the breath for a moment before blowing the stale air out of her mouth. She had begun to get loud, and she was worried that Linette would wake up. "Sorry for getting loud and swearing. I just don't think I need to quit my job because you don't like what I wear when I'm doing it." 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:59 am

I sense an argument... *Grabs popcorn and holds it out for Jack. Ehh, no thanks. I'm not into watching couples argue.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:03 am

ugh. -_- 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:06 am

Hey don't get mad at me ^_^ She doesn't even believe in you, she can't see you! Razz

Amyway guys, I feel stupid asking this, but please put me out of my misery, what the heck does FC stand for? :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:08 am

face claim. so like i use logan lerman for trent. gotta claim my hubby's face. Razz 
o.O
oh... sorry trent. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:10 am

Face claim? o.O Da fuq? That makes no sense! XD At leasty to me. It's kinda like.. Ohh, I like this face. T'is a nice face, oh oh! I know! Imma claim that mother fucker! XD *COmplete memtal breakdown into laughter*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:13 am

i know, but hey. i have lots of faces that are mine. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 am

Really? I didn't know it was possible to have more than one face! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:17 am

You know, I always wanted to visit Heaven. *Sits down in his slacks, white button-up, & blazer. Tapping his shoe a little and he laid his head back against the head of the seat.* How'd the interview go? (: I'm a indoor lifeguard and CPR instructor now along with a Paramedic and go to school at night. *Rubs at his eyes.* I need to slow down. Same here buddy... same here... I worked 12 hours yesterday just to get 3 hours of sleep and work again for 7 hours. Ha. Wait until school starts for you. B)

Hey! (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:22 am

'You're welcome.' They announced the first dance then and mom grinned like a chesire cat. 'Come on, Pete, let's go and watch them dance!' Leaving us alone, mom and dad went closer to the dancefloor to watch Matt and Dayna dancing as man and wife. I was fine watching from a distance, smiling at my brother too. "Maybe that'll be us one day." I murmured to Nathalie, my eyes not leaving the happy couple as they danced. "I mean, when we're older, of course, maybe in 5 years, but yeah, it's possible." Forcing my gaze away from my brother and sister-in-law, I kissed Nathalie's cheek and softened my smile. "Sorry if the talk about grandchildren freaked you out, or if calling them puppies offended you or anything." It was pretty lame things to apologize for, but for some reason, I felt like I needed to.

Once on the dancefloor, I took a breath and wrapped my arms around Dayna's waist. I didn't know much about dancing and was worried I'd step on Dayna's feet, but I focused my gaze on her sparkly hazel eyes, knowing that looking at your feet was a big no no in the dancing world. As we danced, I decided that now was a good chance to have, like, a little private conversation with no one overhearing. "So, Mrs Scott, you're now officially tied down to me forever." That probably wasn't helping the question I was about to ask, but still, "Got any regrets? Be truthful, I can handle the truth." Even if it hurt, I'd understand if Dayna had a few regrets, I mean, I felt like I had one, that I should've waited until Dayna was a bit older, so that she had lived her life to the full before marrying me, but I guess I'd have to put that behind me now, especially since I was so happy to be married to Dayna right now.

I laughed even more as KJ tried to speak and shook my head at her. "Nuh uh, it'd be a waste of frosting if you just wiped it off!" Instead I leaned forward and licked it off for KJ, then blushed and quickly pulled away as I realised how close we were, and how that would've been a kiss if I had lowered my lips. Nuh uh! KJ was still a kid, I wasn't going to kiss her! "Uhhh, s-sorry Kara, I just..." I hid my face in my hands, hiding the blush from my best friend because if she saw it and laughed, I'd just be even more embarassed!

"You think? 'Cause I'm kinda nervous." I mean, I'd probably be ok with Kyle's sister since she'd be... Well, probably energetic and childish like me, but Kyle's parents... I didn't know if they would like me, and I knew what it was like to try and impress parents and not do very well, I mean, if I didn't know what that was like, I'd have my own parents right now. Foster parents at least... My thoughts were a bit depressing and I decided that it was best to shake them off, literally, so after a couple shakes of my head, I looked up to Kyle and forced a smile. "I bet they'll be happy to see you, Kyle. I mean, I dunno exactly how long you've been away from them, but even in the time we've known each other you've grown to look more like a manly man, so I bet they'll be excited to see your new manly man-ness too!"

Daaamn! It seemed to me that Sammi had fading on the brains too, and it was turning me on right now. Deciding to make things more interesting, I pulled Sammi onto my lap, her back pressing against my chest, and murmured seductively, "You're right, it's much better when we're sober and know exactly what we're doing to each other." Chuckling a little, I drank a bit more beer, then started kissing and biting Sammi's shoulder, her weak spot. "Oh, and by the way, 10 minutes wont be enough for what I have planned for you, young lady." Biting Sammi's shoulder again, I tried not to laugh, because I knew that if the shoulder biting wasn't turning Sammi on, my words would deffinately work!

I didn't like it when Suzie swore and it made me wince, but I had to stand my ground here, because I knew that I was right, Suzie shouldn't be doing this job. Heck, if she did this job she may as well become a prostitute! "It's not just the underwear, it's the fact that lonely guys with nothing to do with their lives will be drooling over your pictures, it's the fact that the kinda girls that do lingerie modelling starve themselves to get skinny and then get plastic sugery to enlarge their... Y-Y'know, their chests! I'm making good money at the moment, Sue, I've earned a raise, I'm up for employee of the month which means I recieve a bonus if I win, and then I've got the christmas bonus which is more money on top of that. You don't need to be like... Like a stripper posing for a camera just to get good money, because I'm already getting good money for all of us." Feeling my little lecture coming to an end, I took a deep breath and ran a hand through my hair, ruffling it at the back of my head. "Suzie, please, you're better than this and you know it..."

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=410
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40