House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:20 am

*Chuckles.* You guys have fun then. ;D *Goes down to him and Alix's room, and rummages through his clothes that Alix washed for him.**Shrugs.* And I was just finishing off the list. *Smiles when he pulls away from the kiss.* Helloo Jer-Bear. Wink How's it going?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:23 am

hai evay
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:25 am

hey Britt! (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:25 am

And theyre talking about butts O.o Very strange... Though, if I must comment on the conversation, I have taken a notice to men's bums before, simply to see what the fuss is about. Of course, not unclothed or anything, that's a little weird. Just simply glancing over at a waiter or maybe a construction guy as I'm in the car. Honestly, Maverick had a nice bum and I guess it's just the fascination of either it's taut or it's not in my perception of the idea. I don't know, I'm not really an expert on why some women and most men like to analyze bums.
Riiighhtt..... So anyway, hola guys Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:25 am

Dayna: For most of what the priest had said, I didn't even listen, I just smiled and looked at Matt. I heard the vows being said, I didn't even hesitate, "I do." I said, still grinning. Then, Matt was placing the ring on my finger and saying what he was meant to, I then did as he did and started off great, but I jumbled up the wors a bit, mentally kicking myself, even cringing slightly, before correcting myself. Why couldn't Matt mess up? I then heard the words 'I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss." I smiled again, and despite the temptation to pull him into it, I leaned in slowly and gave him a soft kiss.
((I'll let you do the next skippy Razz))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:26 am

like i said, its nothing but 2 cheeks and a crack XD

anyway, haii!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 am

Oh and I'm sorry that was really crap :/ it takes forever to write out and I've nearly thrown up, twice *shudder*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:30 am

Hey Linz(:

*Nods in agreement.* I for one, actually love looking at guys butts... nice and firm ones are the way to go. But some girls go for the bubble-butt guys as well, when I was younger I use to spend my time looking at guys butts in the skating rink. It was my motivation to skate more I suppose.

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:35 am

((Fair enough. *Shrugs again.* And the name's Jason, by the way. Jason Jenkins Wink It's going... Well, I guess it's going ok, but I'm worried Giselle's run off again :/ *Sits on the arm of the chair.* How's it going with you? I don't usually beat up people, it's usually things -_- *Picks up Jupiter and heads downstairs, a snarl escaping her lips as she sees and annoyed Layton being teased by Joshua and a toy.* Hey! Leave him alone, Mr Anderson! -_- *Walks over and grabs Layton by the scruff of his neck, pulling him away.* Don't let him bully you like that, Layton. That thing's not even real, he's just trying to annoy you -_- *Shoves Jupiter in Layton's face.* Anyway, this is Jupiter. Be nice to him. *Watches as Jupiter licks Layton's muzzle and smiles a teeny bit.*))

She said it! She actually said it! And I couldn't stop beaming like an idiot! As soon as our lips met, I wrapped my arms around Dayna and increased the passion slightly, so it wasn't as gentle but still full of love. The entire room applauded and cheered and when I couldn't kiss anymore, I pulled Dayna into a huge hug and said into her ear, "I love you so much, Mrs Scott." Oh gosh, that sounded so amazing to say. Mr and Mrs Scott. Dayna and Matt Scott. Dayna Scott! Finally I had made the most beautiful woman in the world my wife! Walking back down the aisle with Dayna, we got into a limo and drove off to this special flower garden to have pictures taken for, like, an hour while the local hotel continued preparing for the party and everyone else took an hour to recover from the happy tears, especially Bex who I had noticed was making her eye make-up run.
((Meh, can we rp it tomorrow? I have no laptop now so I can't really type for everyone :/))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:39 am

Honestly, I've never really had the time to admire the buttocks of men. I mean, when Maverick was alive I loved everything about him. Including his adorable bum :3 I mean, he always had a bubble butt, but when he left and went out to boot camp I guess the hard training and exercise turned that bubble taut and firm, though I didn't exactly get to enjoy it because we only had a little time together before he got deployed.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:41 am

Hi Linz ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:41 am

Hey evay Smile Hey Connie, have you checked out Jack's butt? Wink Since you said you used to worship him Razz

And that's fine ^_^ That means I can ccontinue working on this thing ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:43 am

I'll rp Jeremy though, since he needs to go back to the mansion and get Alix anywho.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:44 am

*Looks dumbfounded for a moment, then looks at then strange dog in her hands and shrugs.* Well then... hello to you as well... Jupiter? *Looks at Abby, then the Dog. He shrugs his shoulders a little.* And it was just there and moving, I couldn't just leave it alone... and plus it's closest thing I can find to a mouse in this house. .-. Your father and Alix won't let me outside, Alix thanks I'll go and run away. -__- *He shakes around in Abby's graps.* Now then, I would love to play with Jupiter for a bit if that is fine with you Ms.Wilson. ^o^ I gave him catnip by the way... and sorry about messing with him. *Bites his lower lip.* It was just funny... at first. ^_^ Sorry again Abby, didn't mean to make you mad about that. *Turns to look for Mandie.* Mandieeeee, can we get a cat for Trent's next birthday or something??

*Raises an Eyebrow at Jason for a bit and shrugs looking at Scampi with a large smile.* I've checked out Jack's butt, and it is... amazinggg! ^o^ Yeah, I sort of... chickened out a little... after you left. I was trying to figure out how to do all of it, and then by the time I was ready, I couldn't really find her. *Lays her head on the seat and sighs.* I'm sorry Jer.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:49 am

Wow... I wasn't actually expecting an answer! O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:54 am

When Jack is mentioned to me... I reply. (: *Looks for Keenan.* Hey Keke, you still hungry?
THAT WAS LIKE 2 DAYS AGO... No. I had blood an hour or two ago... god you're late. D; So, you and Isolt are the only two vampires that I know that worship God. I praise the Lord as well you know... me and my brother don't go to church necessarily. But in our home, we had a priest who conducted ceremony's for us and helped us to worship God the right way. Weird. That's not weird. -__- Yes. We worship God still. I feel like I touched a nerve..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:56 am

Sure, that's fine, just play nicely. *Sets Jupiter down and watches him sniff curiously at Layton before looking towards Joshua with slightly narrowed eyes.* He's a fennec fox, not a cat, sir -_- And if you get Trent a cat, then I wont be able to let Jupiter near him. Since you're Trent's dad though, I guess I have to forgive you for teasing my fox, though. Woah! Innuendo alert Abby! Trent's dad should not be 'Teasing your fox' XP The thought of that makes me wanna throw up. Me! Don't apologise, it's not your fault. *Lifts Alix up, shuffles onto the armchair, then sets her down in his lap, hugging her gently.* I just wish Giselle didn't keep running away. As much as I hate her now, she needs to be here for the twins, they need to know that their mum cares...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:58 am

ok im back and alsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

postie linz, evay? not now but whenever XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:58 am

Rp Evay?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 am

Don't worry about it, Miss Connie, I'm sure they'll get over it. *smirks* Jack! *huggles* I've missed you!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:04 am

I'll finish replies now, sorry it's taking a bit longer than I thought it would.
Shall we continue the OOC between Henry and Isolt or say they went to bed last night?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:06 am

Yeah sure I'll roleplay, I'll write up a post for Aurian & another one for Lukis. And I'll rp with you too Wolfie.(:

And let's just say they went to bed. ;D We've been roleplaying them for a while, and plus I gotta go for a bit! Be back soon.

Woah! I didn't mean to associate your fox with a cat... I was just saying that ermm... crap. I mean they're similar.. but. *Rolls his eyes.* Joshua, just shut up. -__- Damn.

I'm not a fox. -.- *Sniffs the smaller creature as he gets up to his full 4ft of height.* You're small, but cool oddly enough. *He lightly rubs the back of the dogs back with his paw, careful not to push him down, just getting a small itchy spot for the creature.* That better? ^_^ *Then Layton starts imitating the yips that the Yorkie makes, communication with him.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:06 am

Don't reply to Brody and Dilynn, we're doing a skippy tomorrow when I get on my laptop.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:19 am

Alright, I think I have Sam's post finished then. Hold on a moment...
If they went to bed, then he can finally return to civilization! Woot woot! *hurries upstairs and drags Henry out of his room, bringing him down the steps* Tra da!
-_- Your incredibly lucky Micah's napping. *takes a seat on the couch and moves a hand to the back of his neck, massaging the tense muscles*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:20 am

Yes, shush, Mr Alcatraz. *Looks down at Jupiter and Layton communicating and smiles slightly as Jupiter enters the playbow.* I'm gonna go and get some blood. You two have fun. *Walks into the kitchen.*

Everyone had an hour before the party started at the hotel, which meant that it was time to go and get Alix. Walking back to the mansion in my horribly formal suit, leaving the twins with their cousins, I grabbed a rose from a store along the way, then headed straight to the mansion, inside and up to Alix's room, knocking on the door. As soon as the door opened, I smirk-smiled at Alix. "I wouldn't suppose you'd like to join me for a wedding party, would you?" I asked, holding out the rose to Alix. "My sister's gonna be there, and some of my other friends, so it'd be a good way for you to meet them." Please say yes! I wanted Alix to come with me so that I could show off my amazing girlfriend to everyone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next