House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 am

o.O okay... that's cool. just come in. and my sisters a bit mean. she's only telling you to do those things to get a reaction out of me.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:47 am

Wolfie's gonna be mad at me :/ I tried to sleep, no music, dark, comfy, beau was even asleep, but I just couldn't sleep. Then dad shouted up. And I'm not going to nan's caravan now, I've managed to get it into mum's head that I have to go collect my results ^_^ so me and dad are gonna have our special nights :3 resident evil (if I can find the guns ^_^) and spare ribs mmmmm.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 am

*She sighs softly and softly nips her bottom lip a little before lightly brushing her fingers against his cheek again before guiding his lips upwards more towards her lips. Then she leaned in a kissed him softly. Letting it linger for a bit.*

Yeah, I know. And I'm a animal... I can walk wherever I want to. *Shrugs and hop onto a chair, sitting down on it and flickering his large ears.* You know, she stills wants to see if I can fly with my ears. -_-

Last edited by Evαy . on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 am

Ugh. Well if tea works for wolfie then hopefully it will work for me and make me sleepy, although I doubt it because I'm wide awake now. Great.. Just what I need -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:20 am

Tea doesn't seem to be working :/ *says softly* Come 'ere. *walks over to Jack who's sat on the couch* Yes? The tea will work shortly probably, just give it some time, but it might help if I lay with you, yes? Well it worked last time... *soft voice* Then it should work this time too yes? Maybe. *lies down next to Jack and snuggles into him, trying to sleep again*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:33 am

*moves his hand up and into the back of her blonde hair, his other hand slipping around to her lower back as he drew the kiss out for as long as possible. Once his lips finally parted from hers he pressed his forehead to hers* I suppose I didn't mess that up then, hmm?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:43 am

*The hand she held to his cheek traveled to rest on the nape of his neck and her fingers lightly played with the hair there as they kissed. And when he pulled away from the kiss, she caught her breath and looked at him with a grin.* No, you did not mess up at all. *She leans forward and gives a small kiss on the lips before pulling away.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:55 pm

*smirks and tucks a strand of blonde hair behind her ear* I'm glad to hear that, I was a little afraid of actually kissing you because perhaps you might not have wanted me to. *shrugs and presses his lips again along her jaw, before ending up at her ear and whispering to her* Let's go inside, I'll check on Micah and walk you to your room afterwards if you want?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:59 pm

rp linz?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:14 pm

That should work, and if you want to come to my room then you may. *She says as she leans forward and kisses the side of his face, trailing her lips down from his temple to his ear and lightly nipping his ear lobe softly, careful to not break any skin. Then she pulls away and grins.* We better hurry up, it is getting pretty late.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:19 pm

*bites his lower lip slightly and utters a nod, hurrying out he driver side door quickly so he didn't get caught up again in kissing her. Once he made it around to the passenger side he opened the door and held out his hand towards her.* Or, if Micah's awake, which could also be the case since Freddie might have kept him up for me, you could just stay in my room if you wanted? I mean, with Micah and I. It's just a suggestion.

Sure, who and who? Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:26 pm

minxy and riley :3 thought we'd skip so they're outta the pool and crap. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:27 pm

That could work as well, I would not mind staying in their with you and Micah.. and maybe we could put on a movie? Or talk? Anything is alright for me. *She reaches out and grabs his hand, twining her fingers with his and getting out of the car.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Im sure as soon as you show up, if he's awake, he'll want to talk. He's been getting quite a bit better since last time you heard him. With everyone trying to work with him and all. *shrugs and walks close beside her towards the front door, heaving a slight sigh* Though, if you don't feel like talking to a jibberish baby then we can just put on that little Disney robot movie, because he really likes that one. Whatever it's called... I seem to watch the entire thing through more than he does though, and it's really not too bad of a movie.

Sure, you start or I start?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:47 pm

who posted las? ._.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:51 pm

I would love to talk with him for a bit if that is fine, and if he still has not gone to bed. Then the movie option will be next on the list. *She smiles as she looks to him for a moment.* You know, I am glad you asked me out on this date. It really had been a very good day for me, like I keep saying, it has been a while since I went out like this... a long while. God I feel old when I say that. .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:17 pm

I don't mind, I like watching you interact with Micah, it's pretty adorable. *opens the door and follows her inside, not allowing his hand to slip out of hers the entire time* I'm glad I asked you out as well, it's turned out to be much better than expected. Not that I expected anything horrid or awful, I'm just not used to having dates, and definitely not good dates either. *shrugs* Even if it makes you feel old, you don't look it and with one glance I'd have guessed you did this sort of thing more often than what you claim. Going out and having fun I mean, not kissing men in their cars. *chuckles slightly and leads her up the steps*

I believe I posted last, actually. But I could be entirely wrong. I remember it was something about him jumping into the pool again, over her like he used to do with Mitchell, have you replied to that one?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:19 pm

yeah, I did XD i could post the skip if you want me to
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Like I said, I could be entirely wrong. Would you please? I'm a bit flustered with my art project and I think I might just type out a letter to my art teacher stating that I have too many classes wishing to have an emotional outtake from me and I just can simply do this one. I mean, I couldn't find something to imitate onto paper at first, then I couldn't figure out how to draw it, then I painted it according to how I wanted and I know it doesn't have any emotional meaning or feel. It's blue and black, and reads Mac Miller lyrics. I mean, does my obsession with Mac Miller have to consume all my art projects?

Whoa, that turned into sorta a rant... Sorry?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:33 pm

._. its okiea *huggles* we dont have to rp
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:38 pm

*She follows him up the steps and laughs lightly.* Me? Have fun? That is a myth, almost like idea of being attacked by a group of miniature panda bea- *Pauses and rolls her eyes.* Today has really been a long night if I am making comparisons like that. And I suppose we're a myth as well, so the possibility of me having fun is not such a unbelievable thing. *Shrugs.* I am glad you did not expect anything awful out of this date, and that it was better than you would have though. ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:54 pm

No, we can rp :)that was out of nowhere, sorry. Would you mind though? Starting I mean?

Ah, I think you can get down and have some fun when you really want to. I mean, it can't be so incredibly rare because we had fun tonight and I had fun because of you. *shrugs* Being attacked by miniature panda bears is an interesting comparison to think up, have a slight taste for panda bears your not telling me about Isolt? *reaches his door and enters, smiling as he's met by Freddie and Micah lying on the bed. Micah hugging his kangaroo tight to his chest as he watched Freddie flipping through her college course book* Nice to see you both are still awake*
He wanted to stay up until Hen-Hen came back, so I let him. It's not like he's such a bad kid anyway. We were talking about bipasses, weren't we Mickey?
*smirks as he receives an odd look from Micah but watches as Freddie packs up and leaves, giving Micah a hug on the way out.* Well then, have fun with Fredward?
*smiles and points towards the door* Teddie? *waves his hand before noticing Isolt* Roo?
Nah, remember? Your Roo, this is Isolt. We'll have to work on pronouncing s before we get to her name though. *walks to the bed and releases Isolts hand to pick Micah up and bring his face close to his own. Letting out a playful growl, he covered the small child's face with kisses before chuckling and looking back towards Isolt.*

^^^ Woot woot for the OOC dialogue attack. Sorry about that, just had to be thorough.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:58 pm

hey eve, where's my husband? i need to... tell... him something... yeah.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:05 pm

i'll do it in the morning. my eyeballs hurt XD i need some sleep, night!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:07 pm

*She smiled at him and leaned against the door frame after Freddie had left, and she watched as Henry picked up Micah. Isolt was going to tell him about her little passion for Panda's and how they were her favorite animal. But at seeing Micah she just couldn't say anything at that moment, seeing the little toddler brought a smile to her face. And when she called her roo, she almost burst into giggles. She walked towards them as he kissed Micah's face everywhere. Reaching out with one hand, she stroked the hair on Micah's hair.* It is alright, he could call me Izzy if he would like too. It is much easier than Isolt.

Is it something... bad? <- Right thereeee! ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next