House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:52 am

*frowns and looks down at her hands in her lap* sorry kid... i just... i dunno. i never planned on having any children. i never really learned how to take care of kids. Jayla and Kersten didn't stick around long enough, and i don't know how to deal with teenage kids. i dunno... I'm just sorry.. :/
hi eve. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:58 am

((*Is hiding on the stairs, secretly watching Abby and Giselle talk. And frowning as he does so.* *Frowns a little.* Yeah, well, I guess it's understandable since me and Zack were mistakes and all. It still would've been nice to have a mom though, not just women - and not just you - that walked into me and Zack's lives, then walked back out... Hey Alix and Evay!))

I no longer liked mornings, it turned out. Mornings meant that I couldn't watch Alix sleeping anymore, and she looked adorable in her sleep, and even more adorable in her Kingdom Hearts underwear... Ok, I was sounding like a creeper now, but it wasn't my fault she decided to sleep in my room in nothing but a t-shirt and KH underwear! I guess mornings had positives, though, more positives than nighttimes, like getting to kiss Alix when she woke up and her croaky morning voice and, well, her in general. So, yeah, I both liked and disliked mornings, actually. Like today, when the sun was starting to seep through the curtains. I tried to cling on to the final minutes of Alix's sleep that I could, but I eventually gave up and, deciding to be romantic as opposed to playful, I kissed her awake rather than tickling her awake. After kissing her, I tucked some bright red hair behind her ear and smiled. "Wake up, Alix, you can't waste the entire day away." If she didn't hurry up and wake up, I would tickle her, but for now I was going to attempt being patient.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:00 am

*Disapproving look.* Come on Alli! Turn that frown upside down! *Places his fingers on either side of her lips and tilts the corners up into a smile while crossing his eyes to make her laugh.* Funny... but not funny at the same time. *Finally smiles.* Thanks. No problem... now can you make me some Spaghetti? I heard you were a great cook. (;

Hey Rae!(: & Hey Wolfsoul! ^_^ Heyyy Bex.
*Cough.* *Cough.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:04 am

Actually I think your boyfriend might need you... *Points to the stairs.* But hey guys!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:12 am

Alix Taken | Yup, that kiss just did me in. If I was going to be able to wake up to that from the best boyfriend ever. Then I would like that to happen, every day, yep! Every. Single. Day. Okay well maybe it'd get boring one day, but still.. Jeremy's kisses were always so soft and nice, sometimes even warm. Now, the mentioning of tickling me would be the part where I now spring awake and beg him to not tickle me. Last time he did that, I cried and laughed at the same time, it was hilarious, but tickling can hurt sometimes. So I squinted my eyes open and looked up towards him, then I stretched my arms up over my head and spoke a sort of morning type and tired voice. "Hey Jer-Bear.." Leaning my head forward, I have him a small kiss on the lips and fell back down to the pillows. "It's too early isn't it? I feel like it's like 6 am... but it's most likely 11 isn't it?" I ask him as I sit up and grab the pillow, hugging it to my chest as I yawn once again.

*Sighs* Yeah I know... *Looks at Keenan.* Ask Connie, I heard she can cook... *Looks at Constantine with a pleading look, then walks towards the staircase and looks at Jeremy with a worried look.* How's it going? *She's talking about Giselle and Abby.**Shrugs his shoulders and watches Giselle & Abby.* If that woman says one thing wrong. -_- I swear. *Snorts and looks at Jeremy then Alix before swiveling his head back towards the conversation. Raising his ears up to listen to the conversation.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  RJMoony Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 am

Hey peoples! Very Happy Sorry I've not been on for a while :L still trying to get used to this and I've been been busy :/ But I'm back! Very Happy

RJMoony

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:15 am

I'd huggle you but I can't be bothered to get up Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  RJMoony Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:17 am

Alrighty then, I shall get up to huggle you Wink Very Happy

RJMoony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:19 am

Hey RJ! Smile Giselle's making up excuses for not being there for the kids and Abby's falling for it... I never planned on having kids, I never learnt how to look after children properly, but at least I'm trying to be a father. Giselle just gave up at the first hurdle because she's a b****, and now she's making up c***py, weak, excuses for abandoning her children... I'll reply in a minute, I need to switch to iPod.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:24 am

*Walks in* Scampi I'm sorry, I was just a bi- JACK!! *tacklehugs* I'm so sorry! I won't say stuff like that again! DX just please don't leave like that! DX *laughs a little and gets up, notices Callum and looks at scampi* You weren't kidding when you said he was coming on...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 am

*pulls into a parking space and smiles as she yawns* I'll probably be off to bed as well. Though, if you ever need to socialize again, even if it's not planned, you know where to find me. *turns the engine off and slips the key out of the ignition, turning towards her* Actually though, I have just one more question to ask you. Do you mind?

Hola guys Smile I'll try and work on replies, but I have to paint my art project and it's going to take a while. I'll OOC with whoever wants though Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  RJMoony Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 am

Ermmm :/ Sorry, I'm not very good at this kind of thing :L I've never actually done any roleplaying before so yeah... still getting used to it (y)

RJMoony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 am

i know just... *sighs* I'm a shit mom. sorry.
hi Joshy baby. Razz *walks over to him and puts her arms around him, smiling* how are you? Smile
Safari crashed and i forgot where i was in my fanfic. -_- lol hashtag pissed off
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 am

Aww poor Callum! You'll get used to it! Smile werr not judgemental though so don't worry Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 am

That's fine!

*Her disapproving look comes back.* And then Giselle is gonna leave again and Abby's going to be frustrated, confused, & depressed. *Sighs sadly.* I don't want Abby to fall for Giselle's crap again, even though me and her don't connect much. I don't want that to happen... you have to have a talk with Giselle soon Jeremy.
I'm going to go talk with Zack, if Giselle makes Abby cry or mad. >_< Then I'm going to beat someone. Most likely the red head. *Looks at Alix. -.-* Not you though. *Turns and pads around the staircase and goes up the steps, heading towards Zack's room. Once he gets there, he paws at the door.* Hey Zack, open up the door. -__-

Just one? *She raises an eyebrow with a small smile.* Alright shoot, I would love to hear what you have to ask..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:36 am

*forms a snowball and throws it at Callum's head* *starts laughing*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  RJMoony Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 am

Scampi wrote:*forms a snowball and throws it at Callum's head* *starts laughing*
I'm sorry Jack! DX I'm Sorrryyyyy!!! :'( I promise not to say that ever againn DX *rubs head* that hurt :/

RJMoony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:41 am

I'm judgmental. .-. No you're not. -_- Stop playing around. *Shakes her head.*

*Smirks and kisses the top of her head.* Que pasa baby? ;)Oh and I quit my job!!

Last edited by Evαy . on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 am

*Laughs slightly* s'ok. Just.. Be happy you got parents, 'kay? Ya, Callum upset Jack earlier when he was talking to me ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:44 am

That voice. The croakiness that came with waking up was just so adorable! As Alix asked about the time, I sat up too and looked over to my little alarm clock. "Uhhh, well you're close enough, I guess. 10:37am." Shrugging slightly, I stretched my arms above my head and then wrapped an arm around my girlfriend, kissing the corner of her mouth and smiling against the spot. "Anyway, did you sleep well?" I asked as I pulled my head away a little, ruffling my hair with my free hand. Looking at Alix's fiery red hair then, I chuckled at how messy it was and tried fixing it for her as best as I could without hurting her or anything.
((Meh :/))

((And I'm a c*** daughter, so I guess we're even. *Puts her legs down and lies Jupiter on his back in her lap, rubbing his stomach.* Oh! Another idea I had! Trent gets annoyed with his parents and rants to Abby, and Abby gets mad because Trent doesn't appreciate having something Abby's always wanted; a non-broken family. That'll just turn into an arguement, though... To think we were best friends once, and now we can't stop arguing whenever we see each other. *Huggles Alix and rests his head on her shoulder.* I just don't know what to do anymore...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 am

Then I'll have a talk with her. I'm tired of Abby being so frustrated and confused about her mother, it's either Giselle steps up and starts acting like a mother or get out... I'm tired of her showing up like the tooth fairy and leaving. -_- *She lightly strokes his hair and sighs.* I'm sorry this has to happen Jer-Bear, I don't understand why she does this to your daughter.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  RJMoony Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 am

Yes Jack, I will *bows head slightly* I'm sorry Sad and I'll try...

RJMoony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 am

She's not just doing this to Abby, though, she's doing it to Zack too, he's just dellusional about his mum always returning to see him or something; he clings onto the hope that she'll return every time. I think Abby wants Giselle to stay though... I don't know, I don't know what's going through her head lately, I mean, before she didn't even give a damn, or she at least acted like she didn't, but now... *Sighs and shakes his head a little.* I don't want you to get into a fight or anything, Alix, but I guess I can't exactly stop you or anything.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:12 am

Why do I watch that video?! DX it always makes me feel sad! Sad but it's so good... Damn I'm arguing with myself again. *sigh* Hey relax, I don't hold grudges anyway. *smiles a little* Damnit I love you and your sexy smile! *tacklehugs Jack again*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 am

No you can't stop me, sadly to say... I really want to have a talk with Giselle.. to get this somewhat straightened out hopefully. ;S I dunno.. I just wanted to help, some how. I hate seeing Abby like that, and if Zack is as bothered by this as you say. Then something needs to be done..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next