House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Okay Smile

Ugh -_- both kieran and grandad are against me now, saying that I'm mardy. Don't wake me up as fucking early next fucking time then! And it doesn't help when he's saying 'oh you've got this pizza and you ahvent eaten it! He was the one who said to get a pizza! I don't eat half as much of the shit as I used to do! Sdo I suggested giving it to bob and he was like 'I can't buy stuff and gove it away!' He's family for christ's sake! So now I've got to take a pizza home, pancake-y things, 2 ice creams, biscuits. How the fuck am I meant to lose weight when he's giving me all this shit?!? -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Just throw it away when you get home or when he's not there or whatever. That's what I did, anyway. You'd probably have to eat the ice cream before it melts but you can sneakily throw the rest away.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 pm

I'll make it for kieran for his dinner tonight. And grandad's coming with us. Oh well. I'm off to mmet Callum as soon as I drop off my cases. And as for the ice cream, I'll probably eat most of it in the car. Haha! Kieran'll hate that! Cause I don't get car sick and he does so he can't eat! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Anyway, it jink you've gone so have a good time! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 am

Candi: "I've tried talking to him about it and he just denies it, denial is always what people do first!" I said, somewhat confidently, before heading up to one of the consoles, I had several. I was kind of a big gamer... I put COD into my xBox and set it up before sitting back onto the couch, I brought over the next controller if Ross wanted to play, "Wanna try it? I'm sure you'll picl it up." I said ewith a small laugh

Leah: Why was he talking to me? I was a little confused by his actions, but I decided that he was trying to be nice, so after another bite of my sandwich, that I forced down. I needed to look normal. I couldn't waste it, it wouldn't be right. "I'm Leah," I said shyly, and brought the confidence up to ask him the return question, "What's yours." My gaze hadn't left the table, I guess I'd always have this stupid fear of meeting new people because of all the people at college and school and stuff. I took another few mouth fuls of water to wash the bits of dry bread down.

Nikki: I could do anything could I? I smirked as I reached for his guitar, before sitting back on his bed ans strumming softly. I liked his guitar, it was nice. I started plucking the strings what I knew for storm warning. I had watched him play it loads in gigs and stuff, I kept plucking the strings as I got a bit faster and soon enough I was plucking the strings at the same speed as he did. I smiled, and kept it going, but the words didn't come to mind, oh well. I smiled to myself, kinda proudly that I had figured it out!
((Dexter should start singing it when he comes out! XD))

Nathalie: I grinned as we headed out of the outfit and started to walk back, "Of course I can!" I said with a grin as I swung my bag a little, "You're gonna look so cute!" I exclaimed as I imagined her with pigtail-plaited hair in the outfit and I giggled with my excitement, "I'm just going to have pigtails, like sticky-outy ones!" I giggled at that as well, like one of those nerdy schoolgirls, I was sure tonight would be so much fun!

Sierra: "Well..." I started as I thought about it and I nice little idea came to mind, "We could go have a little picnic, in the woods!" I said with a grin, although it might be a little more romantic than fun... "Ooh! And we can go in the lake to cool off, since it's such a nice day!" That would be a little bit funny, as I didn't have any form of swimsuit, I could just take a change of clothes... Yeah! That was a good idea! And we could have a waterfight and everything! It would be good fun!

TJ: I shrugged, "I don't actually know," I said as I passed my little sister carefully over to my mum, "I've been awake for a while, actually, and my room's right next to Robyn's so I thought I might as well try and stop her from crying." I admitted with another shrug after I had passed her into mum's arms. "It's okay if I go meet some friends soon, right?" I just wanted to check, I didn't mind babysitting but my friends were heading to a skate park and wanted me to tag along, I have no idea why though, I've never skated before in my life.

Dayna: I grinned since he was okay with it, great! Because knowing Sammi, we'd probably be drinking a bit and will probably go crazy! So that was cool, I'm worried about what Sammi's got planned though because she jumped at the chance, "I'm eating with the girls, but have no idea where!" I said with a laugh, "And trust Sammi to make it schoolgirl themed," I laughed a little before a pressed a semi-passionate kiss to my fiancees lips.

Jamie: I shook my head a little, still not even tempted to drink the blood, "I'll be fine," I said, I'm sure I would be! Or at least I hoped I would. I'd learn to live with it, but I wouldn't bother Caius again, "Although a friend my age would be nice," I murmured, everyone else here was at least a good few years older than me, or they were just babies. Nobody my own age, but I could live without. Maybe someday I'd find a friend, but for now I'd survive without.

Sammi: I smirked at his words, "You wouldn't arrest me and take me to the police." I started, "You'd miss me too much," I teased, and I would miss him, but I wasn't gonna say that yet! Well, if I weren't in this situation. Hmm. "And you wouldn't have chance to see this new costume I've bought," I winked and then kissed him, before taking his spoon and eating a mouthful of his breakfast, I was kinda hungry!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 am

morning
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:13 am

Good Morning
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:16 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:46 am

How are ya?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:03 am

im good, you?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 am

Just pretty tired. Not too happy that i'll be leaving on Sunday. But you know...
Anyways. I made a new character. Just have to put another picture in there and she should be done Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:13 am

*huggles* its okay, just stay in touch with him and everything will be fine Very Happy. As for your father- Oh how i wish to get in his face and tell him off

I knew that girl, shes from teen wolf XD i need to see the new season of that o. o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:27 am

Hey guys! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:30 am

Yeah she is from Teen Wolf Very Happy

Hey Scampi Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:33 am

haiiiii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:04 am

"Yeah, and they hate their fourth kid the most." I mumbled slightly, looking ahead at mom before my gaze returned to my feet. "At least we wont see one of our sisters, and heck, maybe if we're lucky we wont see Jayla after this, especially if she's 'Too busy' to spend time with us." Just like mom was gonna be 'Too busy' to stick around once dad came back. I didn't understand how Zack couldn't be mad about that, how he could be happy with someone who wad just gonna abandon us again. He was just a dellusional idiot who idolised a bad mother, he needed to grow up and see mom for who she really was.

Hearing a commotion in the kitchen woke Nanaki up. He rose from the couch, stretched out his limbs, and headed into the kitchen, his amber eye widening at the mess. "Um, is breakfast always this... Chaotic here?" He asked, looking up to Hayden with an almost worried look on his feline face, because if he were to stay here most days until he was no longer needed and mornings were always like this... Oh boy, what had he gotten himself into?

The pains had been happening for a while now, actually, I had just been so tired that I refused to let them wake me up. I needed sleep more than anything right now, since Sora had been kicking me most nights, and now that Hayden wasn't next to me, I had the whole bed to myself, so I could get super comfy. The pain was kinda like an alarm with a snooze button though, because they'd wake me up, stop so that I could get back to sleep, then wake me up again, like, ten minutes later! And the pain was getting worse, too. As the next pain came, I groaned through gritted teeth and surrendered. "Alright alright, you win! I'm up!" Sitting up carefully in bed, I rubbed my eyes and opened them, looking around at my room, which now hosted a crib and some other baby stuff. It seemed weird, not right, like it didn't belong in The Great Ninja Yuffie's room, but I was gonna have to get used to it, because the baby stuff was gonna be there for several years now. Heaving a sigh, I rose to my feet and attempted to go about by normal bathroom buisness, but eventually gave up on that too. Just as I was leaving the bathroom with a, "F*** this s***, and f*** these stomach pains." A gush of water  left from 'somewhere' and soaked my pj shorts. "What the?!" I did not just pee myself, I swear! Yuffie Kisaragi doesn't pee herself but if not that, then... Oh f***! No no no no no no no no! I didn't want this to happen! I wasn't ready to be a mom just yet! I didn't even know how to be a mom and labor sounded terrible and I was s*** scared right now and- Damn it, Yuffie! Snap out of it! Taking a couple deep breaths to calm myself, I walked into the bedroom, changed into normal clothes with shaky hands, and through the now-wet stuff into the laundry basket. 'I have to act calm.' I chanted in my mind as I walked from the bedroom to the living room. 'If I freak out, Hayden will freak out and he'd be now help to me whatsoever.' But as the pain came again and almost made me double over, I disregarded my 'No panicking' plan and called out to Hayden. "HAYDEN! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" I yelled at the top of my voice, and instantly Nanaki came rushing in. 'Yuffie! Are you alright? What's wrong?!' He asked, clearly trying and failing to keep his voice calm. "I-I think Sora's coming." Correction, I knew she was coming. "Look I need you to look after Toby, but go to Chekov's house with him and tell her that I'm going into labor." Another pain, this time so painful that tears were starting to form in my eyes. "Well hurry up and do it, then!" 'R-Right!' Red ran off into the kitchen then and I could hear him saying something like, 'Toby, you're going to have to come with me, climb on my back.' as I waited for Hayden to get his butt into gear.

That didn't sound good. If there was anything Shamisen knew about humans it was that 'Right... Can I tell you something?' was not good. Standing once more, he nudged the speaker phone button with his nose and took a deep breath. "Ok, you can tell me what you need to." He told Suzie, watching out through the glass sliding wall at Sapphira as she paced around in distress, lookig for signs that she was to return to the bedroom.

It was almost as if some huge miracle was happening. Not only did Alix still want to speak to me, but she was moving here! We'd be able to see each other often and maybe, just maybe, we could start dating, since our first date went brilliant! 'Well done, smarty pants Wink' I texted Alix back, 'Y'know, the immortal mansion has loads of free rooms, and a pool and a rec room with loads of games consoles in it, not to mention a beach nearby, and a forest surrounding it, and free wifi. Oh, and me :3 Plus it's free, so maybe you should move here. I don't know how close it is to the college but it takes me, like, 30 seconds to run 5 miles, so no matter how far away you are from the college, if I give you piggy back ride, you'll never be late Very Happy' Hitting send, I facepalmed at how lame I must've sounded, trying to find so many excuses to get Alix to live here that I was offering to be her transport to and from college, but thinking about how she was moving to Washington bought a smile to my face still. Deciding that I needed to celebrate, I got up, walked over to the ipod docking station, and started playing some Paramore, dancing around to it, then picking up my electric guitsr and pretending to play it too, just because I was so damn happy right now!

Galian nodded a little and brushed Lucius' hair out of his eyes. "Ok. One second." Leaving the room, Galian went to his own room, entered the bathroom, and grabbed a painkiller, swallowing it with a glass of stagnant water. He then returned to Lucius' bedroom and lay down on the other side of his son. "Night Darrkess, night night Lulu. I love you both." He whispered as he watched his son drift to sleep. "Oh, and Darrkess? Me sorry, me no drink Host red drink ever again."

I was about to mumble 'Hardly any' in response to Lucy's comment about how much sleep we were going to get but her lips were already on mine before I had a chance to say anything. I kissed Lucy back before we pulled away and I smiled at her question. "We're going in." Taking her hand, I led her inside, quickly paid for two tickets to see The Conjuring, then headed to the screen, knowing that neither of us would need any food or drinks. The man at the door inspected our tickets, then showed us to our seats at the back of the room, luckily we got the ones that looked right down the aisle so the no one blocked our view. Perfect! My previous smile, morphing into a grin, I sat in my seat. "Feel free to snuggle into me if you get scared, love." I told Lucy, taking hold of her hand in mine.

"Everything'll be fine Dilynn, don't worry. And just because you're a wolf doesn't mean you have to go out that night, right? You can just retire early and snuggle into to me." Chuckling slightly at the thought of hugging a wolf while I slept, I shook my head, then added. "As for what you're gonna wear, I'll help you pick something out, and then I'll pay for it too - it'll be my treat." I pressed a kiss to Dilynn's cheek, I Pulled her into a big bear hug and smiled, hoping that it'd make Dilynn smile too. "Come on, Dilynn, smile! Everything's gonna be ok and we'll have an awesome night of dancing together."

Taking Sam's lead, I also gave Maddie $5 dollars for her work and thanked her and her mom for helping, expecting them to leave, but they didn't. 'I want to see who wins!' Maddie protested, looking between me and her mother with pleading eyes. I caved immediately. "Ok, as long as your mom's ok with it." The pleading eyes turned to her mom, who smiled and nodded. "Ok then, just don't take too long." Smiling also, I rose to my feet and quickly tracker down a helpful stranger. "Excuse me, sir, would you mind judging which sandcastle is better?" I asked, gesturing between the two. 'Sure! Hmmm....' He seemed to really be judging them carefully, walking around each one, his eyes completely focused on them. I thought we'd never figure out who the winner was when suddenly he took a step back. 'The winner is this one.' He said, point to mine and Maddie's sandcastle. 'It looks the coolest.' As he walked off, my smile broke into a grin and I highfived Maddie. "Woohoo! We won!" I laughed a little, then walked over to the losers, once again setting an example for Maddie who soon followed after me. "Nice try guys." I told Sam and Katie, kissing my fiance and the cheek as I crouched down, before holding out a hand to his minion while Maddie held out her hand to Sam.

My eyes snapped to to Ryan as she said that she thought Kodi was going to jump and I shook my head. "Kodi would never commit suicide." I told her, but I think I was saying it to myself, trying to covince myself that he wouldn't do it, because if Kodi died, I didn't know what I would do. Looking back to the trees as they thinned out and revealed the mansion, I added, "Kodi knew what he was doing, he wouldn't try to kill himself, trust me."

"She wanted to do it by herself, and I respect that." I shrugged slightly, sitting on the edge of the bed as Hope crawled into my lap and hugged me. I hugged her back and then looked to Kodi, not sure what to say to my daughter's boyfriend. "So... How are things between you and Kiara?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck slightly.

"Then we'll both be cute! We'll be cute schoolgirl Inu sisters!" I laughed a little my tail wagging back and forth and a happy skip in my steps because a was actually kinda excited about this party now! I couldn't wait to spend time with my closest friends! Maybe we'd even go dancing! Woohoo! "Hey, Natty, what do you think Kyle and Xie will think about our outfits when we wear them?" I asked with a giggle.

That idea was so much better than mine! See? Sierra was the brains of the relationship! Beaming a grin at my girlfriend, I nodded my head at her idea. "That sounds really cool, Sierra. I'll need to get changed first since I can't really swim in these clothes or anything, but it sounds it'd be really fun. And romantic." Winking at Sierra, I pressed a kiss to her lips, then asked, "Am I allowed to bring my sword on this little forest date? Just in case we run into wolves?" Sierra would probably be able to beat up a pack of wolves by herself, but just in case one got close to me, I wanted to be protected.

"Sure, go ahead, just make sure to have some breakfast and wake up your brother before you go, ok?" I wasn't exactly sure why they were going to a skate park if TJ couldn't skate or skatebord or whatever, but maybe it was just a cool place for his friends to hang out, or maybe they were going to try and teach TJ how to skate! That'd be cool! Reaching out and ruffling my son's hair with a smile, I said, "Have fun, ok? And have your phone with you in case of an emergency." before heading into Robyn's room with her. It took a moment to realise that she both needed changing and feeding, so I changed my little girl, putting a cute dress on her in the process, and then breastfed her, thankful that I had closed the door so that neither TJ nor Tyler saw this - I still found it embarrassing, for some reason, even though I knew that I shouldn't be embarrassed about it.

"Mmmmhmm." I mumbled against Dayna's lips, returning the kiss as what she said took a while to settle in. When it did, though, I pulled away with widened eyes. "Wait a sec, schoolgirl themed? So, like, you'll be dressing up as a schoolgirl?" I tried picturing Dayna in a schoolgirl outfit, and without even meaning to, I licked my lips. Dayna in a skirt was a rare sight in itself, but a schoolgirl skirt? Like, a short schoolgirl skirt? Oh gosh, I didn't know whether I felt like punching all the guys that would stare at her, or complain that they got to stare while I couldn't because I was staying home to look after KJ!

"Do not worry, Jamie," I smiled at the boy. "People come and go from this mansion all the time. One day, a child your age will arrive and then you will have the oppurtunity to make a friend." Thinking for a moment, I rather awkwardly ruffled Jamie's hair, then gestured down to the untouched cup of blood. "You should drink. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, is it not? Speaking of which, I am yet to have my own breakfast..." I rose to my feet and started moving around the residents' kitchen, tracking down the ingredients for an omlette. Of course, my omlettes would never be as good as James', but they would have to do, from now on.

Uh oh! I hope she didn't buy her birthday present or something! That'd suck! Trying to remain casual, I decided to try and get more information from my girlfriend, my fingers crossed out of her sight. "A new outfit, huh? What kind of outfit did you get this time? Can I have a look?" Uncrossing one set of fingers, I took my spoon and continued to eat my breakfast, only eating half before I gestured to Sammi for her to eat the rest - she was obviously hungry but unwilling to get off my lap (not that I wanted her to, anyway) so I might as well give her some of my breakfast.
((Can we just skip to the hen party since I want to rp Matt's birthday in 2 days?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:17 am

Hi everyone I know know that's lurking!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:20 am

Hi.

My bank statement's wrong -_- £40 has disappeared and, at most, only £20 should disappear -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:30 am

Thats not good, call them up.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:32 am

We're gonna go in tomorrow and talk to them, me thinks :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 am

Yeah, make sure no one's stolen your identity.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:44 am

Well it's said only £20 has been taken out of the account, which I know I've taken out, but another £40 has just poofed and the kind of account I have should only take £10 a month so £10 when I got it and now £10 a month later, which means £20 has just poofed, maybe £30 if the '£10 a month' thing starts after your first month, not straight away :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:52 am

Ahh, but still don't they inform you?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down