House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 am

*grins* No way! I'm a shifter too!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 am

tahnk you sooooooooooooooooo much linz, I owe you! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:36 am

Pilot: "I don't want easy I want crazy" The song I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes played through his ear buds as he walked. The back pack on his shoulders didn't weigh him down any because to him, the pack felt almost weightless. He approached the mansion for immortals as the song continued to play in his ears. "The world makes all kinds of rules for love. I say you gotta let it do what it does." He's been walking for days. Walked all the way from Arizona to get away from the place that his parents both died and away from the pack that killed his father. Even if his father was a horrible man. Pilot walked up to the mansion's doors and pushed them open. Opening him up to a new scenery of furniture, very open rooms, and long hallways. "But I don't want "good" and I don't want "good enough". I want "can't sleep, can't breathe without your love"" He pulled out his iPod and put the song on pause, but left his ear buds in, hoping no one would bother him. He stuffed his iPod back in his pocket and searched for an empty bedroom to put his stuff down. He found one, after quite a climb up the stairs and opened the door. He noticed that there wasn't a closet, which he didn't mind at all because he hated the fact that there was a place that he could be trapped in, but there was a large bed. He tossed his pack on the bed and came to realize that he was extremely thirsty. He headed back down the stairs and to the kitchen, his ear buds still in his ears, and searched through the fridge for a cold water bottle. Once found, he twisted the cap and began to drink the water.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:44 am

Leah: I sighed, deciding at last that I didn't even want the sandwich, I had taken a few bites out of it, and it tasted nice, but I just wasn't hungry. I ought to eat, but I couldn't, memories of everybody saying that I was fat, just because I ate a heart meal, now I was going down even further, near the anorexic scale. I wanted to eat, but I couldn't bear it. I drank the water though, well, sipped at it. I apparently wasn't that thirsty either but I knewi needed to drink, otherwise I would become ill. I noticed the man who walked in, he was cute, I smiled to myself a little, then lowered my head again. I didn't want him to treat me like the boys in my school did...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:55 am

Pilot: Being the kind of guy that doesn't really mind who was around him, he paid little attention to the girl in the room. Until he saw her smile out of the corner of his eye. He turned around and pulled out one of his ear buds, pretending that she had said something and he didn't hear it. "You say something, miss?" He asked, surprised he ever spoke up. Pilot was never the kind of guy to start a conversation. More of the guy to end it.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:05 am

Leah: I thought he meant someone else, but I realised he was speaking to me, and I blushed, "Uh, n- no, I-I didn't say anything." I said, instantly regretting it, I had stumbled over my words, I couldn't seem to get them out, I was a complete mess! I screwed up everything, always. I never could do anything right, so my father told me. I looked down at the sandwich and took another dainty, painful mouthful. Although I didn't make it seem any different to how an ordinary person would eat. I made it go down with a sip of water. I probably looked stupid to him, glasses, hair in a scruffy ponytail, long sleeved t-shirt and jeans in summer, he probably wouldn't waste any more time with me, so I guess I'd just have to live.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:09 am

I'll reply when I get back to my aunts. Store is closed for the day and I have to pack my computer up Razz

Be back in like 30 minutes!
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:12 am

Okay Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 am

Dexter: I shook my head and sunk to my knees, running my hands through my wet hair. "I love you Nikki. I'm not your sisters, I care about you more than anything else, even more than my music or myself. I just get so wrapped up in singing and the gigs keep rolling in, I just can't break through music mode and into who I really am. I mean, being Dexter Philips the music kid has consumed my life, and I just wanna be Dexter Philips, the man who loves Nikki. I find more ways to write songs about you than anything else, and I ache for you but I just can't seem to have enough energy at all to even do something so simple or what I want to do. It's not a proper excuse, and I don't have any proper excuses, but I love you so much that I just... I'm scared that perhaps my actions have caused you to fall out of love with me or hate me." I slipped an arm around her waist and the other under her legs, lifting her up as I got to my feet. Once I set her on the bed I knelt in front of her and placed my hands on her thighs, hoping to keep her from hiding her face from me with her legs again. "I'll go away if you want me to, I'll just leave and never come back. It may take some serious motivation, but I'd do it if you really wanted it. You just have to say it Nikki."

No problem Britt, I'm glad I could help. 
A shifter too huh? I think that's a neat coincidence. *chuckles and looks up at the blonde, and away from his hands.* See? People here are definitely friendly towards other immortals, you should be fine. Put yourself out there, and I gurantee people wil love you. I don't see anything they wouldn't like. Whoever made fun of you was blind and definitely a moron
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:18 am

^-^
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:29 am

Omg I love this song!! How could I have gone off of Hunter Hayes?!? X3

Nikki: I shook my head and sank down next to him, hugging him, "I can't stay mad at you," I told him, "Dexter I can't sleep, can't breathe without knowing somewhere deep inside me that you love me. I could never tell you to go." I said and the crying began again, I just couldn't stop right now, I should have known that right up until the end, he'd be here waiting for me. That even after all the gigs and stuff, he still loved me, and what he said, about being known as the music kid.. I smiled at the thought of it, then I realised something. "Dexter, you're... You're soaking..." I said, "You should go get changed, you know, into dry clothes, otherwise you might catch a cold." I told him with a small laugh. I was dry since I was a fox out there and I shifted inside. I pressed a kiss to his cold lips. He had come out to find me... He really did love me. Didn't he?

*smiles a little and shrugs* I don't know either, I guess I was such an easy target I guess, like, 'hey look a girl with glasses! Let's make fun of her!' *sighs again* well, I'll try, Henry. It may take some time to get used to though.

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:37 am

I'm back! Who's here? Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:42 am

Sierra: I shrugged, "Not as fun as normally, they were all so slow so it didn't take long to catch them." I said, "One minute," I told him, before heading into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth in there then headed back, giving him a soft kiss. "Better?" I smirked a little since I had read his mind and knew what he had thought about the kiss, he hadn't offended me, but I had just come back so I guess it was reasonable. I never used to like it, but now it was just like water.

Tyler: I laughed a little as I stood up, changing into fresh boxers and pulling some jeans on before standing up and walking with Bex to the room. "I'm sure you and the girls will have fun." I said while we were heading into her room, 'Why? Where's mum going?' TJ asked in a whisper, looking up from the crib/cot, his finger covered with Robyn's tiny hands. I was I little confused to why he was in here already, Robyn had only just started to cry. I looked to Bex as I was stumped for words at the teenager's actions.

Dayna: I nodded with a smile, "Mostly, I woke up in the middle of the night but a cup of cocoa and I went back to bed," I told him truthfully, juuuuust skipping out the little detail that I called an old male friend of mine to speak to about my nerves, but I wasn't about to worry him. "Sooo..." I started, "I've asked Sammi to plan me a hen night so I'll probably crash at the mansion because it'll be pretty late by the time we get in, if Sammi's planning it, that okay?" I just wanted to check because I know how worried he can get.

Jamie: I suddenly felt a bit... I don't know. "Uhhm." Lost for words? Maybe. "Well uhh... I'm uhh..." I should just say it... "I don't like the dark." I muttered, embarrassed, "Or thunder and lightning," I added quietly. "And I swear I heard a werewolf," I looked down into my cup, I was probably the colour of the blood inside it. Was the howl just a dream or real? I wasn't sure, but I had a nightmare as well, that's what caused me to wake up last night.

Sammi: I laughed a little as I looked at the text, and since I had all the supplies needed, all places booked, I got my own little outfit and smirked before heading home, hmm I wonder how Jason would punish a naughty schoolgirl... I smirked at my thoughts as I headed home. I found Jason there with Yuki, I walked in. "Morning babe," I said picking the young cat up, "Oh hey Jason," I teased him lightly before sitting down opposite him. Since he had gotten himself some breakfast and sat down eating it.

Good timing! I literally just finished Sammi's post!! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:44 am

Nice! And I've had 3 glasses of pepsi so I'm not going to bed any time soon! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:48 am

Awesome! :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 am

You forgot Nathalie, but wanna rp someone? And to answer Sammi's question, in the old days bad students got a ruler to the backside. *Smirks.* Jason! Buuut I'm not into the whole 'Pain' thing so I guess it'll just be a detention, and Sammi will have to bribe her way out of it Wink JASON! Ok, I'm done ^_^ Good -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:52 am

Lmao!! XD and I didn't have a post for Taylor, sorries ^.^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:54 am

"I just... Skirts are just... W-What if the wind blew my skirt up in front of a bunch of guys? Or worse, what if the guys try to look anyway?! At least if I wear trousers they wouldn't be able to see my underwear." I answered as we walked, attaching my pouch to my hip before shoving my hands in my pockets, looking down at the ground in front of me. For a moment there was silence before I decided to add. "... Do you really think I'd look pretty in a skirt, Nat?" If Nathalie thought I'd look pretty in a skirt, maybe Kyle would too... Nah, I'd doubt I'd be brave enough to wear a skirt in front of Kyle!

Now pick someone to rp! Razz Damn, now that we've spoken about it, I'm imagining it in my head DX I'm trying to be good tonight! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:55 am

I love the way Hunter sings 'easy' and 'crazy' :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:59 am

Nathalei: I nodded with a smile, "I think you'll look great in a skirt!" I said, "Honestly." I said with a grin as we reached the town. "And about the boys? Well who cares? Wink and wag a finger at them, joke about it!" I encouraged her with a smile then saw a costume shop. "Let's go in there." I suggested, walking towards it, heading in, I really hoped Taylor got over her skirt fear, cause she would look pretty!

Take ypur pick! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 am

Oh and Jason, Leah's become a little bit more talkative, so go and flirt if you want Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 am

I don't mind! I'm replying to all of them anyway, I'm just only posting one tonight, so you pick!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:06 am

Gah! Me no likey decision making!! DX but we'll do Taylor and Nathalie for now, 'kay?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:06 am

Really? *Smirks.* This should be interesting. *Walks over to the couch and sits on the arm of it besides Leah.* Hey there gorgeous Wink I'm Jason.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:08 am

Oh, hello. I'm Leah. *doesnt really know what else to say, but is trying* XD poor girl.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next