House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am

I see that! Now if only we could get Pilot to do the same xDD *Raises an eyebrow at Wolfgirl then returns to his book*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 am

Dexter: Returning from the club had always been the same routine. Go to my room, drop off my guitar and shower before I go to bed. I hardly ate anymore, being too busy writing songs and all. I hadn't seen Nikki around, but I knew it was my fault more than anyone's. I had neglected to see her more and more every time I played a gig, and I wouldn't be surprised if some other guy had come by and swept her off her feet. I changed the schedule tonight though, I had to. After taking a shower I shaved the slight stubble along my jawline and threw on a long sleeve v-neck, as well as a pair of jeans. After tuggin my shoes on I walked out of my room and went towards Nikki's, the thought of another man possibly even calling her his own allowing a shudder to rip through me. She made me what I am, encouraged it, and I didn't thank her like I should've or stuck around like I should've. It was unusual of me to act like such an asshole, I had always been a really good guy. I shoved my hands into my pockets and looked towards the ground, keeping my head down as I realized how awful of a boyfriend I was, or had been if she no longer wanted me. Which I could understand entirely too well. She deserved somebody so much better, who had time to cuddle with her, talk to her, or kiss her like she deserved to be kiss. I breathed out a sigh when I reached her door and raised a hand, knocking on the wood a few times before I listened for sounds on the other side of the door. I couldn't hear her, so perhaps she was someplace else? I couldn't tell where, I was a human and human senses couldn't exactly work like a shifter or a werewolf. I suppose I'd just have to go out and look for her. I trudged down the steps and towards the kitchen, hoping my favorite fox would be there, but she wasn't. However, it came to me that perhaps she would be outside. She had taken to being outside more often than not if I recalled correctly. I exited the back door and ran a hand through my hair as I watched the rain pour down against the grass. It was worth it, finding Nikki, even if it was raining. I stepped out into the muggy weather, surprised to feel the heavy, hot rain against my head and shoulders. Summer was quite unusual, and hot rain was one of those things I couldn't understand. I kept on going until I reached the forest and then I began humming, hoping perhaps it would cheer me up slightly as I searched for her. It was a simple tune I had memorized by now, murmuring the words under my breath to the song I had written about Nikki. Storm Warning just seemed right for this moment, since it was raining and I was trying to remember how Nikki had come into my life. By surprise and all at once. I stopped walking when I spotted a flash of red fur inside of a log, and a smile lifted my lips upwards. "Nikki?"

Sure, what does he look like?

He does sound a bit creepy... *wraps an arm around Scampi and frowns* I'm sure he's just weird, not a pedo. Though, don't be caught alone in a room with him for too long or at all if you can help it.
Ive heard that Mrs. Collins can write pretty well. Maybe I'll give it a try after I've finished the one I'm currently reading. *shrugs and takes a seat beside her* I don't know why you haven't officially met anyone besides me. You seem very friendly, and very nice. Maybe putting yourself out there will help?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:25 am

well..he has redish hair in his anime pic so maybe he would be a strawberry blonde and he's pretty fit so..ya... XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:35 am

Lasse Pederson... I think:

Wesley Macinnes:

That's all I've got from the top of my head... If you don't like those I'll keep looking
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:36 am

Hiya Linz Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:38 am

nope >.< give me some names, i'll help too
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:39 am

Nikki: I looked up at him. He'd found me, my eyes were still the same green as always, so he must have known it was me. I didn't want to be around him. Not after all I had been through, at least not tonight! I darted out and towards the mansion, running as fast as I could, on the way to my door I shifted so I could open it, then climbed into the wardrobe, tears had already started forming. I couldn't bear it any more. No longer. My sisters had left me, I had no family, and just as I feel as if I may be able to leave and move on, he appears again. I didn't lock the door! No! He could get in!I was far too weak to move though, my legs felt like jelly as I sat, bunched up in a wardrobe crying over stupid things.

Go! Go follow her Dextere! She needs you right now!

I've gone up to my room. I'm safe. *blushes* Erm..m uhh... I don't know.. I mean.. *sigh* it doesn't matter, you wouldn't undersatnd.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 am

since I've run out of names I'll just give you random red heads:
How about that? Tried to go for a more fit look.

I'll reply in a moment
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 am

Oh, and hi wolf-girl Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:46 am

How are ya? (:
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:48 am

Morgan wanna rp?? Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:49 am

>.< nope

lets just find a random guy XD i dont care about the strawberry blonde hair anymore XDDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 am

Sure, Scampi! Pilot and Leah, correct?
Me or you first?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 am

Heh, I'm surviving. That's all I can say. Joe's in my gym class and my brother and him have already but heads quite a bit with that. (my brothers in my gym class too). I met a senior today who I think I'm really interested in getting to know better, he's super nice and we have a lot of things in common. He just sat at my lunch table and started talkin to me out of nowhere because he says I used to go to school with him when I lived at my old house. I can't remember him, but he says he remembers me by my dimples... Which was a lot cuter from him. I don't know his name though.... Anyway, how are you Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 am

You should really get to know him! If he remembers you, it must mean something!! And I'm alright I guess. Feeling like shit at the moment because I think my appendix is about to explode... o.O
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 am

I'll go first, gimme a minute!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 am

Leah: Finally I looked up at the mansion that I heard so much about. I took a deep breath and heaved my suitcase with me to the front door, opening the big door, it's an open house so I could just walk in, I hoped. I didn't want to look at anyone at the moment. A lot of rooms were taken so I had to go up a few sets of stairs to find a room. I walked in and unpacked the few clothes I had. Then walked downstairs, looking for something to drink and eat. I made myself a ham sandwich and a glass of water before sitting down at a table, nibbling on the sandwich as if I didn't want to eat it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:02 am

Youll never know until you tell me, I might understand quite a bit more than you think.

Greg Remmey:
Daniel Bederov:
how about one of those?

Dexter: I was surprised by the way she suddenly took off, running away towards the mansion. No doubt shed to and lock herself in her room, and I couldn't allow that if she hated me enough to run away from me. I jogged back towards the mansion, blinded by the rain pelting my face head on, and barely made it to the door without slipping and falling. Once I was inside I hurried upstairs, not bothering to even try to dry off or anything, immediately heading to Nikki's room. Once I reached the door I twisted the knob and stepped inside once I realized it was unlocked. Her room was just like I remembered it. Soft, not too girly but you could tell a girl inhabited the place. I turned around and locked the door, ensuring that if she came busting out again I'd have a chance to catch her before she ran off. I needed to talk to her... What was that sound? Crying? I closed my eyes and listened closely, finally able to pin point it to the wardrobe. I walked over and opened the doors, looking down at Nikki with a frown. "Please, can we just talk? I really need to talk to you..."

I wish I knew his name, or would've had the guts to ask him what it was. That'd make it a lot easier. I thought I read something about your appendix, sorry your not feeling too well :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:03 am

Im so picky XD i'm sorry linz! i feel horrible making you look for the pics >.< its just idk what to search under for cute guys that have a nice build >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 am

*Sighs* Well, at school I was picked on, a lot and I guess I've just never really had the confidence since then to speak to people. *sighs and hugs the book to her chest slightly.* I... I never really had any friends, so I'm really not used to talking to people. *hugs Ryker again* and now I've just gotten angry with Callum... What's wrong with me today?! Sad

Nikki: I kept my face buried in my legs for a moment, still crying.

Sorry I can't rp now :/ I'm just... That's all I can manage right now. Sorry Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 am

Nikki: I kept my face buried in my legs for a moment, still crying. I couldn't look up at him. "Why do you show up now?" I asked him. "I've gotten used to being a fox, being on my own, I was sure I could move on! Then you show up." I said through the tears, I was angry, but sad. Terrified and alone. I took a steady breath. "It's o-okay, I'm used to it by now. Lani was the on-only one who really cared. I mean, my own sisters left me here, so I can understand why you've..." I could say anymore. I just broke down again.

Right, I've managed that but it's probably shit so... Ya.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:20 am

I know how it feels, being rather unconfident in yourself. I mean, I wasn't bullied necessarily. I just know how it feels. *bumps her elbow with his* People around here though don't judge eachother. We're all pretty weird and we're all understanding. I mean, I'm a shifter. That's not exactly acceptable in human society.

David... barre something. I'll look for it, hang on..:
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 am

ooo he looks cute lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:24 am