House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:21 am

*Rolls her eyes and drags Kodi out of the room.* Come on, lets go somewhere where people can't annoy us.* Okies, that's fine, and now that Kiara's gone... *Walks upstairs to tell Joe that Wolfgirl's online.*

"Actually I didn't know that, but I guess now I do." I replied, allowing myself to smile a little. To me, Kodi had always been the same since the day I met him and he said that if I had one of his hugs, I'd realise why he was named after a bear. I guess Ryan just knew a different Kodi, a Kodi from before he met me, but I was still struggling to believe that a different kind of Kodiak Hamilton could have even existed. Biting my lip a little, I decided to be brave and ask Ryan about it. "What was Kodi like before me?"

"I see..." For some reason the news made me both happy and annoyed. Happy because Kodi clearly cared for Kiara, but annoyed because that meant that he was even more likely to take my daughter away from me, the daughter I barely even knew myself. "This pre-engagement ring you got her...; are you serious about it? Do you really wish to propose to her one day?" I asked, clasping my hands together in my lap and refusing to look at the younger man now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:29 am

Can we rp too Morgan?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:29 am

hello. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:30 am

Hey Rae and Scampi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 am

Ryan: She was expecting Kiara to ask what Kodi was like before. But Ryan wasn't sure how to explain it. Other than this word: "Distant." Ryan mumbled. "He kept to himself a lot. Stuck to books and music in his room." She shrugged. "I've never really seen this side of him." She sighed slightly.

Kodi: "Its a promise ring, sir." He correctly politely. "And I do intend to marry your daughter in the future." He said, nodding his head. "I promised her that I would never leave her. I intend to keep that promise until the day I die."

Sure, Scampi Smile repost, please?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 am

Hey Rae Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:42 am

Leah: I nervously shook his hand, "It's er, nice to meet you too," I said mentally kicking myself at the nervousness I always seemed to have when speaking. So I decided I needed to not stutter or use words like 'er', "Uhm, I'm kind of new here so maybe you could, y'know show me around?" Ugh, I still felt like I sounded stupid. Why the heck did I get so nervous around people? It was horrible, I wasn't judgemental, but I was still scared from past experiences I guess.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:42 am

Brb shower. Be back soon Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:57 am

"Really? Wow..." He really had changed; he wasn't distant to anyone anymore, not even my dad. As I thought about my dad, I frowned slightly, realising that Ryan had changed him for the better, all the more reason to like her. "You, uhh, you've changed my dad a lot too, y'know." I admitted as I walked up to the mansion. "I mean, before you he was depressed and had pretty much lost the will to live. It was like... Like he wasn't even there anymore - he was a ghost of a man - but now... I have my dad back, and more importantly, Hope has her dad back, and he's the happiest I've ever seen him, seriously."

"Promise ring, pre-engagement ring, same difference since, you got that ring to promise you'd propose, so it's a pre-engagement ring." I could feel myself tensing so I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Just... Treat her well, ok? The moment I find out that you've hurt her, I will track you down and make you sorry for doing so, understand?" Perhaps I was overprotective, especially since Kiara was an adult now, but I just didn't her to get hurt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:20 am

hey guys. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:27 am

Hey Rae!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:41 am

I'm back! I'll reply now Wolf!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:44 am

Ok Smile Planning a double date at my house because Alan can't try anything on when my overprotective best friend's there XD It's gonna be fun though, it's been a wihle since I've hung out with my friends and I love having movie days at my house :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:52 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Very well, my love." My smile softened and I returned the kiss, about to bite into Lucy's shoulder to drink some of her blood when my worry of hurting her took over and I pulled back. "Before we start, would you rather I bit you, or just made a small cut to drink out of? Oh, and you can just bite me, I'm not fussy about things like that." Plus, I had heard from some people that, despite the pain, being bit by a vampire was rather 'Hot' and I was curious to see if that was true. As I waited for Lucy to answer, I decided to remove my shirt because, as unattractive as my chest hair was, I'd rather show it than possibly get blood on my shirt. Besides, Lucy seemed not to care about the chest hair anyway.
Lucy: I furrow my brow slightly as Demitri pulls away because I had fully expected him to bite me then. "You can just bite me I guess, it doesn't matter to me either." I smile a Demitri and take his hand in mine after he removes his shirt simply because I wanted to. I mean being bit wouldn't feel like being kissed, but it wouldn't be too painful. I just smile at Demitri and rub the back of his hand with my thumb as I wait for him to bite into my flesh.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:59 am

Pilot: She was still so nervous around him. But asking him to show her around was a new step. He withdrew his hand and gripped the edge of the counter for balance. "I'm quite new as well. If I showed you around we'd be lost in now time." He chuckled, trying to get a laugh out of her.

Ryan: She smiled over at Kiara. "Thank you, Kiara." As they got up to the mansion she opened the door for both of them and closed it behind them once they were both inside. "We better get back to your room before your father kills Kodi." She laughed.

Kodi: There was a big difference in Kodi's eyes. Though he did not want to argue with Joe. He took a deep breath almost the same time Joe had. "Understood, sir." He said, looking at Joe.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:59 am

Shit gotta go. Doctors appointments. Should be back tonight, but don't count on it.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=408
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40