House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:12 am

Seriously? Wink at them? "You've been hanging around Sammi too much haven't you? Unless, you know, what you did earlier has turned you brain to flirty mush." I told my sister, my ears perking at at all the pretty costumes. Ooh! They even had a Japanese schoolgirl one! Although that could be even worse for showiness... But maybe I could try it on just to see... "Do you think Sammi would care if I went for a Japanese schoolgirl look, not an American schoolgirl look?" I asked my older sister, biting my lip a little.

Leah, that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, y'know Wink So, *Leans in closer and uses his seductive tone.* Are you single? *Smirks.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:18 am

Nathalie: I laughed at her suggestions, "Actually I have been hanging around with Sammi a bit more lately," I admitted, "And I don't see why not, I mean, she didn't exactly specify schoolgirl so... I'm sure it'll be okay!" I grinned, "But don't you already have a Japanese schoolgirl outfit?" I asked her, I'm sure we both went as japanese schoolgirls to the halloween ball thingy... Or was it just me? I wasn't sure. I looked around at all the costumes.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 am

*blushes* uhm, well, n-no.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 am

"Yeah but I've, uhhh, outgrown it." In one particular area, but I wasn't about to tell Nathalie that! But yeah, my old outfit was too tight around the chest now, so I'd have to buy a knew one. Taking it down, I asked the guy at the counter where the changing rooms were and he pointed me to them. I then went in the changing room and started putting on the costume. Gah! I never wanted to wear a skirt again after halloween but now-! I guess it couldn't be helped though, otherwise I'd ruin Dayna's party...

Well then, maybe tonight will be your lucky night, Miss Leah, *Leans in so close that his lips are just centimetres from her's.* because I find girls with glasses extremely attractive Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 am

*has frozen, darent move* uhh...

Nathalie: I found my size and went to try it on, it fitted perfectly, so I took it off then went and paid for it before waiting for my sister.

Meh :/ that was crap :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:34 am

Dexter: I chuckled slightly as she mentioned how soaked I was, but disregarded it. "I don't want to be away from you for even a moment, so your going to come with me to my room and then maybe I'll change into some dry clothes. So I can wrap my arms around you and never ever let you go again." Cupping her cheeks against my palms I stared back into her eyes and my lips rose into a smile. "Well, maybe not never, but you know what I mean. I don't want to ever have to even worry about losing you, it drives me crazy." I stood and took her hands in mine, helpin her to her feet before I picked her up bridal style again. Once I reached the door I unlocked it and exited, going to my room and opening the door with a bit of trouble. After we were inside I set her down on the bed and pressed a long kiss to her lips. "I do really love you Nikki, so much."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:38 am

*Chuckles a little and pulls back.* That's so cute X3 You know what? You're ok, girl Smile

Once I was in the costune, I took a deep breath and look in the mirror. Well, it didn't look tight, and it certainly didn't feel tight. The skirt was a little short for my liking but it could've been muh much shorter. Biting my lip, I walked out of the changing room and did a very slow twirl. "So, uhh, what do you think, Nat?" I asked my older sister, too embarrassed to look her in the eye right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:47 am

Nikki: I let him carry me, I probably wouldn't be able to stand up properly on my own two feet right now. I kissed him back and let my eyes close, I opened them when the kiss wasover and looked into his eyes, I smiled, "I love you two," I smiled, "So very much," I copied him in a way, "and I knew what you meant, so don't worry about it," I said with a little laugh, yeah, ruining the moment, kinda, but that was how I was, so he should be used to it. "No go on, go get changed, it's hard to hug you when you're that wet!" I teased.

Henry! You tell her to be more confident and now look at the poor girl! *Kinda confused as to what just happened* uhm, o...kay?

Nathalie: I grinned, "It looks great Tay!" I said with a grin, I was happy that she seemed okay with it. "So where do you think we'll be eating out?" I asked her, assuming she got the text as well. I hoped. If she didn't, well, she knew now! I was curious to what else would happen tonight, since Sammi was in charge and all, well it couldn't be too bad, right?

And is it bad that when Jason said 'That's so cute! X3' he reminded me vaguely of Tamaki...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am

*facepalm* I just realised Jason's question was 'are you single' not 'are you taken?' DX oops! But you must have known what I meant XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am

I'm so sorry ! I had to drive to the store with my Aunt after the store closed... D: I'm sorry I wasn't back when I said I would be...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:00 pm

That's fine Smile can you find the post though? If you stoill want to rp, I can't get it for you since I'm on my phone :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Scampi wrote:Leah: I thought he meant someone else, but I realised he was speaking to me, and I blushed, "Uh, n- no, I-I didn't say anything." I said, instantly regretting it, I had stumbled over my words, I couldn't seem to get them out, I was a complete mess! I screwed up everything, always. I never could do anything right, so my father told me. I looked down at the sandwich and took another dainty, painful mouthful. Although I didn't make it seem any different to how an ordinary person would eat. I made it go down with a sip of water. I probably looked stupid to him, glasses, hair in a scruffy ponytail, long sleeved t-shirt and jeans in summer, he probably wouldn't waste any more time with me, so I guess I'd just have to live.

Never mind I found it! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Yup! And yeah, it is bad that he reminded you of Tamaki XD Don't worry, I'm not actually hitting on you, I have a girlfriend already, I'm just messing with you Razz But I am quite a flirty guy, so you'll have to get used to it, Leah Razz

"I dunno. Hopefully somewhere nice." I answered, rushing into the changing rooms and quickly putting my normal clothes on. "I mean, I'd rather not go somewhere like McDonalds looking like a Japanese schoolgirl. "Exiting the dressing room, I paid for the outfit, and then took the bag the guy put it in, walking out of the store with Nathalie. "Hey, do you think you can do my hair tonight, Natty? I wanna have plaited piggytails but I don't know how to do them..."

I blushed a little at the fact that Sierra had read my mind and heard my comment on the blood taste, feeling bad for what I had thought, but Sierra didn't seem offended and her breath was minty fresh, so it was all good. "Yeah, much better." I told my girlfriend with a smile, kissing her again and snuggling closer. "I'm sorry that hunting wasn't very fun, but maybe we could do something fun to make up for it?" I wasn't exactly sure what we'd do - raiding the bar came to mind but I didn't want to get drunk or in trouble so I quickly dismissed that thought. Maybe we could... I dunno, do something childish like build a den in the living room? Sierra was the brains of this relationship, not me! I was the muscle... Well, actually, Sierra was the muscle too, but I actually had real muscle, not just hidden vampire strength so... Yeah.

TJ was already awake? That was really odd. Wasn't teenagers meant to pretty mich hibernate until midday? "I'm going out with the girls. It's Dayna's hen party." I answered my son, walking over and gesturing for Robyn so that I could try and figure out whether she needed to be changed or whether she was thirsty. "Why are you up so early, TJ?" I asked, my eyes not leaving Robyn because if I looked away as he passed her to me, I'd risk dropping her, and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

"Yeah sure, that's fine as long as you have a good time." I smiled at Dayna and gave her a quick kiss before adding. "KJ and I will just have a daddy-daughter bonding night. And for us... I guess you'll have to give me lots of kisses now to make up for the ones I'll miss later, huh?" Smirking slightly, I kissed Dayna again, drawing it out for a little while, before deciding to stop goofing around and going back to just hugging her. "So, what time are you heading out tonight? Will you be eating dinner with us or the girls?" Maybe I should have a bachelor party someday... Yeah, after my birthday me, X and my other male family members will go out for a drink to celebrate the fact that I was getting married in 2 weeks time.

"Oh..." It seemed as if Jamie had a little of fears... Holding my chin between my index finger and thumb, I tried to think of how to resolve this situation without having the boy sleep in my bed again, storms were uncommon, but the darkness came every night, obviously, and many werewolves lived here... "Perhaps we should find you a roommate. Do you think that would help in any way?" Perhaps if he was not alone in the room, and perhaps if there was a small, dim light source, he would sleep better at night. It was worth a try, at least.

So now the cat was 'Babe'?! I had just given food to the cat - the -female cat - that stole my woman? Well, two could play at that game! "Y'know beastiality is illegal, right?" I teased Sammi about her new 'relationship' with Yuki. "And you do have handcuffs so I could easily arrest you and take you to the police station. Try talking yourself out of that one, little miss lawyer." Taking a bite out of my toast, I pulled Sammi into my lap, quickly swallowed, and whispered into Sammi's ear, "And besides, Yuki doesn't have hands or a d*** so you wouldn't be able to have as much fun with her as you do with me." Smirking at my wits, I nibbled on Sammi's ear, clearly deciding to have something - or, rather, someone - else for breakfast.
((Oh gosh, Jason deserves a slap for all the dodgy comments in this post -_-))

Got to go now! Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 pm

I'll reply tomorrow at some time, I'm far too tired tonight DX sorries!

Oh ^.^ alrighty then. *goes back to reading her book* Gah you're so boring, Leah! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Pilot: She was nervous? Around him? Around the guy who didn't even want to start the conversation in the first place. He tilted his head slightly but took a step back, trying to make her feel more comfortable around him. He leaned against the counter before bouncing up and sitting on the counter instead. He took another drink out of the water bottle as he noticed that she was quite skinny for her size. It took him a minute to debate what he was going to say again. "Uh." He struggled to get out the words. If he stuttered, she probably would have thought that he was mocking her. "What's your name?" He asked, trying his best not to stutter.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 pm

what do you guys think so far:

Dexter: "Alright, alright. Don't go anywhere..." I walked to my dresser and tugged off my soaked shirt, setting it aside so that I could handle it properly after I was dressed. Once I grabbed a shirt and a pair of shorts, I turned back towards her and started walking back towards the door. "You can do whatever you want, I don't care. I'll only be a minute." I opened the bathroom door and entered, shutting it behind me. I changed quickly, pulling off my soaked jeans and setting them on the edge of the tub so that the water wouldn't get everywhere. My reflection surprised me though. Earlier when I was shaving I looked tired, worn down even, but now I was just different entirely. I seemed a thousand times happier, but that was what Nikki did to me. A goofy grin was plastered on my face, and I knew I couldn't exit the bathroom with it or she'd know I was thinking about her or something. Which wouldn't be a bad thing... It's complicated.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:26 pm

I like her! Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Ryan: She looked over at Kiara with a smile on her face. "I found Kodi here one of the first few days we moved here." She said, looking back at the cliff. "He was thinking too much about his parents and was about to jump off. To forget everything." She put a hand on her stomach. "It scared the crap out of me because I thought he was going to kill himself. I wasn't sure how far down it was or how close to the rocks it was." She said, shaking her head slightly.

Finna: She grins. "Who needs dinner when we can just bake a cake or some cupcakes and just eat those." She laughed slightly and looked down at Beau with a smile. "He can help too." She laughed. She really wasn't the type to be picky about anything. She loved any kind of food and didn't care about going out to restaurants. As long as her and Collin were together, she loved it. She wouldn't care eve if they were outside in the pouring rain, she would still have a smile on her face because she was with Collin.

Lilliana: Can't find Rae's post.. D:

Morgan: "Everybody need inspiration. Everybody needs a song, a beautiful melody. When the nights are long" When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus played through her ear buds as her pony tail bounced as she jogged down the road in front of the mansion. She had jogged into town and had turned around after being out there for about 45 minutes. She made it her plan to go straight to the kitchen to get some water. She slowed to a walk as she came to the door and made her way to the kitchen. She wasn't that bothered to look at who was in the kitchen when she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. When she turned around she saw a quite attractive male leaning against the counter. She took one of her ear buds out just incase he spoke up. She saw that he seemed pretty content looking out the window so she didn't say anything. She only drank from her water bottle.

Lewis: He shook his head thinking; who wouldn't be serious if they said that they didn't want to fade? He sighed slightly and put his hand on the door handle. "I'm sorry. I can't hurt you." He mumbled under his breath before opening the door and stepping out of it.

Curtis: He chuckled as she had to turn the key twice before the engine roared to life. "I can probably fix that for you." He said after he got in the passenger side of the car with Lux in the back seat. "I'm pretty good about fixing cars." He shrugged slightly before putting his seat belt on and watching her drive.

Delilah: So shifting takes a lot out of him? He must not do it very much then or could it be the larger animal that he shifts into? She shrugged the question off and smiled at him. As they got to the door she turned and looked at him only to see that he was watching her? He quickly looked away and his cheeks brightened up. It made Delilah's cheeks do the same to know that he was looking at her as they walked. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "You should try a fox?" She suggested. "Small but fast." She smiled.

Shiloh: He was trying really hard to make this kid comfortable around him. He kept his distance and let Lilo make him feel a little bit better as well. He noted the stutter to be a nervous stutter. Shiloh obviously wasn't getting very far with this guy. He watched Lilo sink into Adam's lap as he moved his hands from her head to her shoulder blades. It looked like Adam was trying to hide something. Why was he so nervous around Shiloh? Shiloh grabbed the dog tags from around his neck and played with them in his hand, having them make a slight noise when the metal touched each other. "Yeah? Do you like it here?" Shiloh finally asked after debating on what to say, if he were to say anything at all.

Pilot: She was nervous? Around him? Around the guy who didn't even want to start the conversation in the first place. He tilted his head slightly but took a step back, trying to make her feel more comfortable around him. He leaned against the counter before bouncing up and sitting on the counter instead. He took another drink out of the water bottle as he noticed that she was quite skinny for her size. It took him a minute to debate what he was going to say again. "Uh." He struggled to get out the words. If he stuttered, she probably would have thought that he was mocking her. "What's your name?" He asked, trying his best not to stutter.

Should be all of my reposts.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:50 pm

I thought she was slightly interesting, I'll reply now though Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Collin: "Well, that could work. Let's just bake a cake for the both of us. Maybe provide some kibble for Beau here. Sounds like a good plan to me." I shrugged and led her down the steps and into the kitchen, waiting for her to put Beau down on the floor before I finally wrapped an arm around her and lifted her onto the counter. "You go ahead and grab the cake mix that you want from the cabinet and I'll get out what we need to bake it..." I trailed off as I leaned in closer, pressing my lips to the skin at the top of her shirt's collar. I couldn't help it, even if we had passed that moment earlier, I just couldn't keep my hands off of Finn. I couldn't quite say whether it was a bad thing or a good thing, but it felt good so that's all that really mattered right? I wasn't hurting anything and I knew she liked it, so I just went with it. I pulled away from her and gave her thighs a quick squeeze before I went to the cabinet began riffling through the pans for one we'd need to make a cake. 

Jaxson: "A fox would be pretty fast, and it's pretty easy to get out of the forest into town without being recognized as something ferocious. Most people don't see foxes as threatening." I opened the front door and followed her out, controlling my gaze enough to look into her back instead of her backside. "We can do that then, and you can show me how a pro does it. Since your the fox shifter naturally here. If you ever need to be a bear I'll show you how to do that." Like anyone ever needed to be a bear though. It wasn't exactly logical in any place except a forest where bears lived, and I'm not sure Kodiak or grizzly bears live in the forest here. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:23 pm

I had a dream that Leonard and Penny (From The Big Bang Theory) were family friends and they came to visit us! It was so awesome! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Ugh morning guys! Grandad woke me up cause dennis is apparently coming at 11, he could have woken me up at 10! Dx
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Poor Scampi! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:26 pm

*sugh* at least I'll be home soon.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Mhmm! Anyway, me and mum are going out to the coutryside soon so I wont be on for long. I just put on my black sunglasses with sparkly bits on and struck a pose and mum bursted into fits of laughter XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next