House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
midget
Blood-Vampire
rae
Ali9910<3
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
12 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:04 am

*Deep breath* right, I'm sorry guys, but everything I rp is so soppy -_- I just... Ugh. I'm gonna create a character who hates everything, especially love and couples and shit -_- cause at the moment it's what I seem to be rping alllll the time -_- *sigh* want me to make the room wolfie?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 am

XD

O: making another Cal? but a girl version?

Roje was with Flora these past what..two days? Flora was still breathing and her heart was still okay. Which was good. Bad thing was, Roje was pretty much not eating due to never levaing flora like she promised to hawk. The last time she ate was acually compelling a nurse asking for a blood bag. Surely she didnt know how she did it but she did. Her eyes moved and looked up to the monitor. Even though Flora always hated vampires, Roje still cared about her. Hearing a noise, her head snapped to the door and seen Hawk and she smiled "You look much better, Hawk. You dont look so tired anymore."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:10 am

This child was so frustrating! Could she not just leave?! "I wont tell you the truth behind this mansion and that is final. We don't take kindly to reporters and want to leave the mansion out of public eye, understand? Now leave, don't ever come back, and don't ever try to do a report on the mansion. Ever! Understand?" Of course she didn't, the stubborn brat would never understand. I heaved a sigh and shook my head before turning around and heading back towards the forest path that led to the mansion. "Good day to you." I muttered before returning to my home, hoping never to see her again otherwise, I swear I'd give the vampires permission to drain the life from her.

((Sure sure... Scampi suddenly hates soppiness :S I have Zeke to be the unsoppy one XD Oh, and Calvador, thanks for reminding me, Britt Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:11 am

http://tinychat.com/36knf
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:16 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:25 am

“Freak,” I muttered under my breath before walking down the hill. Like I was going to take his fret seriously – my mind was already spinning with what I was going to put into my blog post, though I really should be thinking of an excuse to my parents for missing P.E. again. It was all so tempting just to wait here a while, then walk back up, though I truly had enough information to work on, especially how the people needed blood bags for something. Was it some sort of freakish clinic? Were they a bunch of cannibals? Possibly.

I was frozen in the doorway for a while, leaning up against the door frame. I feel my stomach churning and my gag reflect starting to twinge. I rush down the corridor, barge in through the boy’s toilets and hurl into the sink, falling to my knees. I cover my eyes with my arms and start concentrating on my breathing, not on the image of my sister, in exactly the same position as I had left her. I realised then that Roje had been there – she said I looked better, though I didn’t feel better.
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:30 am

Roje didnt expect him to hurry out like that. What had happened? She got up from the chair and streched. Looking down at flora she said "Stay alive for us Flora. I'll be back in a bit." she said and hurried out, of course, following Hawks scent. Now, he was in the mens bathroom...She stood at the door and sighed, knocking on the door "Hawk, are you okay?" she said worriedly.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 am

Ryan laughed and nodded. "I wasn't talking about [i]right/[i] now." She laughed, poking him once more in the stomach, playfully. She kissed him again, and turned back to tend to her sauce. She stirred the sauce and added the spices. After a while, when the water was boiling, she added the noodles. Turning back to Joe she smiled. "Garlic bread too?" She asked.

Kodi nodded, a smile on her face. "If nothing has happened to Bentley yet, im sure she can take care of Hope." He joked and smiled. "Don't worry about it, Kiara. Ryan's not as bad as you think she is.." he mumbled, a caring smile on his face.

Sorry they kinda suck Razz im having an extended case of writers block... xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:38 am

I look up as I hear Roje’s voice, still feeling sick but a different kind – a sort of guilty sort of sick. I clear my throat. “Yeah… I’ll be out in a minute. I’m fine.” I concentrate on my breathing again, still in disbelief at how I reacted. Freya will be fine. It’s only been like, what, a week – she’ll be better soon. She’ll be awake and well before we now it...
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:42 am

Gah! Wolfie's had to get off the laptop Sad anyone else up for tinychat before I has to vanish and have my dinner?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 am

Roje nodded even though her couldnt see "O-Okay.." she wished she could go in and just confort him but that would be weird going into a mens bathroom. SHe turned and walked back to floras room and sat back down on the chair, bringing her knees to her chest "I'm back flora. Hawk is having a tough time without you. All that had happened... I wish I could have stopped it honestly. And now look..you're here.. in a coma.." she sighed "I know you hate vampires but..this one, right here talking to you..you shouldnt hate just like the others. Vampires are different. They arent all the same, some are different." she knew she was talking to a Coma-sleeped Flora, but still.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 am

wish I could scampi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:45 am

I cant on my nook. Lol
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:51 am

I got back up to my feet and turn the tap on, washing all of my breakfast and excess alcohol down the sink. I stay there for a while, washing my face and trying my best to compose. Once I feel better, I look back to the door and walk out. I go down the hall, the place less busy now, as the old hospital goes back into the swing of things. I walk back into the ward and smile slightly. “Sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” I tell the both of them, though Roje mostly.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:56 am

Still here, just on ipod.

Entering the mansion, I frowned and paused at James' portrait, a hand stroking the painted cheek before the hand returned to my side. "You left too soon, James." I told the portrait, my voice but a whisper. "The mansion still needs you, I still need you. Come back to us, please." I quickly kissed the portrait, but then heard footsteps and returned to the shadows where I belonged, where we both belonged until James suddenly disappeared.

It wasn't that I thought she was bad, I just couldn't trust her to stay with ny dad, to never break his heart. I supposed I didn't have to worry about that now, though, since I had no father to care about... Heaving a sigh, I nodded my head. "Ok, lets go and find her then." Breathing in through my nose, I picked up the scents of everyone and soon found my da- Joe's - and Ryan's, following it into the kitchen.

Oh, I had misinterpretted her answer. I blushed slightly at that and looked down at my feet before looking up again as Ryan asked a question. "No thank you. I'd rather not have bad breath if I plan on kissing you later." At the moment, Kiara came in holding Hope. She passed Hope directly to me, which shocked me, and mubmled, 'Here, look after her for a couple hours'. She was gone as quickly as she had arrived, holding that Kodi gentleman's hand as she exited the room. I looked down at the child in my arms, grinning at me before snuggling into me, and I looked at Ryan with a worried expression. "How do you look after a child?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:00 am

Roje looked at Hawk as his voice filled the room "Its okay." she stood up and walked over to Hawk "I was just talking to flora alittle bit. She has been doing great since you left." she took his hand lightly and took him to the chairs. She sat in one of them "I have been sitting here, watching her and the monitor" And thinking about you she added in her mind "Even if flora is in a Coma..i still feel like shes listening to me.. I feel more of a human around her."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:14 am

I sit down too, slight smile on my face. “You never know, she might be listening to us somehow.” I was glad at the news that she was getting better – very glad. Hope was finally rising, so much hope. I look to Flora. Though Roje was saying she was getting better, I did wonder if there had been any signs of movement. Before I could talk anymore, the doctor comes back in, ignoring Roje’s presence – maybe he’s given into the fact of her being here. He calls me out into the corridor. “I’ll be back in soon.” I say, my hand slipping from Roje’s.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:18 am

Roje really didnt like this doctor. 1) Because he kept forcing her out but she wouldnt listen. 2) Not even a minute with Hawk and he distrubs. 3) Hes just plain annoying with spreading words about Roje. So she calls him a Ryoal Pain in the ass. She watched as Hawk got up, her hand sliding from his and watching them go into the hall. She stuck her tounge out at the doc behind his back and looked at flora "Dont you just hate doctors, Flora? Pain in the asses here, thats for sure."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:22 am

Ryan[smiled and nodded with a giggle. "Fair enough." She said and continued to stir the contents inside both pots. She turned just in time to see Kiara walk in, hand Hope to Joe, and just like that she was gone again. She sighed lightly, then looked at Joe who looked quite confused. That's not the first time she's seen that look on his face today. She laughed at his question. "Its fraternal instincts." She laughed. "You'll get the hang of it." She smiles.

Kodi watched as Kiara basically dropped Hope into her fathers lap, and walked away. She had taken ahold of his hand, and he could once again hear her thoughts. "So you think that Ryan will break Joe's heart?" He asked after he heard what she was thinking. That's weird to say.... then again reading someones mind was also weird... oh well.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:22 am

Hi Gavin :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:32 am

I’ve warned you about unregistered visitors. If I have to tell you again- He was annoying. Why couldn’t we be moved back to the hospital back in town, then we would be rid of this guy and I wouldn’t have to b forking out more petrol money than needed? “Can you do your job and tell me how my sister is going please.” His eyes widened, but he look back down to his poxy clipboard and begain to go through everything. The minor injuries to her body have fully heal and she is able to breathe independently. Also, while you were away- he glares up to me like I’ve failed to hand in my homework or forgot to tidy my bed – I’m not a kid. –we gave your sister a few bags of blood that came in yesterday that matched her blood type… “And?” But there hasn’t been any improvements in brain activate. It’s still early days, so we don’t want to expect miracles. It maybe be months before we see- “Months!”

Oh, hello Very Happy
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:39 am

Roje looked at the door again "Months?" she looked at flora "Flora, you better not make us wait. Hawk needs you, and now." she stood up and walked to the door "I think its best you tell me what the hell is going on." yes, Roje listened but she didnt want the doc to know she was a Vampire and think wrong about her. "And listen here, 'Doc' dont try to lie to me about it either." her eyes narrowed.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:39 am

"Well... Yeah." I replied with a sigh. "I mean, mom did, and a couple other women did and there's nothing stopping Ryan from doing the same so... Yeah..." I just couldn't trust women to be with Joe because they always seemed to do it and if Ryan did break his heart, which I garunteed would happen, then it would hurt Joe really badly. Perhaps now he wouldn't lose it since he couldn't remember it happening any other times, but it would still hurt him badly. Deciding that I didn't like this subject, I decided to ask, "So, cliff jumping; where are we going to do that? Also there's water at the bottom, right? I don't want to jump commit suicide or something."

"Thanks for the advice, dear." I mumbled before looking at the little girl I held in my arms, who looked up at me and grinned again. 'Daddy!' A word I doubt I'd get used to. Ever. "Uh, hello there, Hope." I gave the toddler a smile but she seemed dissatisfied. 'Pwincess!' "Princess Hope?" She giggled and nodded and I smiled at the fact that I had done something right. "Forgive me, princess Hope, I've forgotten a lot, so I didn't know of the nickname. I'll be sure to remember in the future. Do you like spaghetti?" Hope shook her head. "Then what do you like?" 'Blood!' My face paled at that and I gulped slightly. That wasn't a normal answer at all. "Uhh, Ryan, what exactly was my ex? I mean, what species was she? Do you know?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:44 am

Britt rp? Caius needs to phone Heaven about a temporary blood supply.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:44 am

sure
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down