House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
midget
Blood-Vampire
rae
Ali9910<3
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:53 am

Darkess pulled him into a hug "I dont want to be fluffy, but I do want to be your wife. I should have chosen different words. Sorry if I hurt your feelings when I didnt mean to." she ran her hands through his fur "I rather you stay fluffy so I can feel the softness of your fur."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:59 am

Galian heaved a sigh and hugged Darkess back, burying his face in her neck as she ran her fingers through his fur, which he absolutely loved. "Ok, me forgive you." He told Darkess as he nuzzled her neck. "I love you Mrs Galian." He wanted to stay like this forever, but he knew that he needed a bath, otherwise he'd be sleeping on the couch, so he pulled away and took hold of his wifey's hand. "Lulu, go do homework-y stuff, k?" The Beast asked his son as they exited the kitchen and headed upstairs towards the bathroom which was joined to the bedroom.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:08 am

Darkess followed galian upstairs "Dont fuss around like a baby, just a warning." she kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom and started up the shower. She took off her clothes but only left her undergarments on. She tossed the dirty clothes in the hamper and looked at him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:14 am

"Ok, me try not to fuss." Galian replied before he followed Darkess into the bathroom. He transformed into his human self - the only other reason he liked this form besides being able to kiss and fade with Darkess was that there was less fur, so less extra weight when it got wet - and then took off the ripped leather trousers he wore as well as his boxers. He stared at Darkess in her underwear for a moment, an eyebrow raised, before blurting out, "Are you going to get in the shower in your underwear or something?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 am

Darkess shook her head and looked at the shower "No, I am not" she laughed and then took off the rest of her clothes and looking back at him "I was just waiting for the water to get warm since it was pretty cold when I turned it on."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:21 am

"Ohhhh! Ok, ok, I understand now." The Beast chuckled slightly and walked forward to kiss his wife before looking over to the shower. "Is the water warm yet?" The sooner it got warm, the sooner his shower would be over, and Galian wanted the shower to be over ASAP!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:23 am

I actually slept last night, woo! Even if it was a little unplanned it was pretty awesome.

Hola, I'll get onto replies since I didn't get to last night
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 am

Yay for sleep! Woop woop! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 am

Sammi: Oh God, I couldn't put into words how fucking amazing this felt! Maybe next time I should tie Jason up, no... That would be a little weird in my opinion, but he was taking his time, making me want him even more by kissing and nipping areas that didn't get much attention! As much as I liked it, I kinda wished he would just get on with it, because I was so close to ripping his boxers off! God! Much longer and I just might have to!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 am

((*Chuckles.* She a fiesty little thing, isn't she. *Smirks.* Yeah yeah, whatever, just get it over and done with, I don't want to see any more of this -_-))

Looking up at Sammi, I couldn't help but smirk a little. It was starting to get to a point where I was just torturing her now, which was good because this little game was all about punishing her, this time not for complaining about Tomb Raider taking forever to get here, but for moving her hand to a particular area when I warned her against it. My kisses moved upwards and so did Sammi's shirt, but as I reached Sammi's collar bone, I realised that by tying her hands, I couldn't take off Sammi's shirt. Damn it! A part of me was tempted to just rip it off to keep her hands tied up, but then I decided that I couldn't have all the fun, so I untied Sammi's hands and dropped my belt to the floor before taking Sammi's shirt off and kissing her passionately, with my hands in her hair.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 am

Thats good you slept.

Darkess got in the shower and pulled him inside "It wont be long, Galian."

Sorry! DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 am

Galian recoiled from the water, moving towards the far corner of the shower where it was less likely to get him. He took his time, slowly edging closer until the water hit his body but didn't hit his hair much. Yeah, he liked it right here. Reaching for the soap and the wash cloth, he put soap on the cloth until it was all white and foamy, then turned Darkess around so that he could wash her back for her, before he had to reluctantly wash himself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 am

Hee hee :3 Ii think it's my new favourite Skillet song. Or one of my favourites, at least.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:56 am

lazy XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:01 am

Gah! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:05 am

Sammi: I kissed my boyfriend back, as passionately as he was kissing me, in all honesty I didn't care of he had ripped the shirt and kept my hands tied, it was just a cheap one. Didn't mean anything to me, and just because I couldn't wait any longer, I stripped off completely, and stripped Jaon too and faded to black.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 am

I faded to black with Sammi. In the rec room. Where people could walk in and see us... Well, this should be interesting!

Ok, NO ONE go in the rec room! If you do you'll be scarred for life!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:27 am

*Sleeping.*

"Fourth of May. Got it!" I grinned, glad that I knew when Kyle's birthday was and then frowned. "Awww! No fair! You're gonna be 17 aaaages before me! Like-" I quickly counted it up on my fingers. "Four months and a day before me! That's not fair." On the plus side, I was dating an older guy! On the negative side, I didn't like being the youngest because the youngest always got the short end of the straw, if you know what I mean! Why me?!

Sierra was being a smart*ss, and that deserved some form of punishment. As Sierra laughed, I just smirked and then tickled her to death. "Come on, lazy, off of the bed, get dressed, and then we can go and do something. Don't make me push you off, Si-Si!" I knew she hated that nickname, I was just saying it to tease her since she had already teased me, like, twice in the past 10 minutes.

I woke up alone, frowning because Tifa was in Wutai while I had to babysit. Looking over to crib, I noticed that Zidane was asleep, so I decided to go and wake up Claire and Marlene first, starting with Marlene. Walking into the room she used to share with Denzel, I walked over to the sleeping lump under the covers and shook her gently. "Marlene, wake up, I'm gonna need your help today. Lots of your help."

"Sure, that sounds like I good idea." It'd be like a picnic, followed by a movie date which sounded nice and romantic, a perfect way to start the day. I lifted our hamds so that I could press a kiss to Sam's and then lowered them again as I grinned. "So do you know what movies are in the theatre at the moment?" I asked Sam since he was in charge of picking the movie we planned on watching.

... Did that mean that Dilynn liked it or hated it? I couldn't really ask that, I could only ask yes or no questions, so I crouched to down to talk to Dilynn and asked, "Do you want to wear the backpack?" I thought it was a good idea, better than Dilynn waking up baked somewhere random without any clothes to wear, then having to make her way back to the mansion while naked to get some clothes, this way she'd have some clothes straight away, but whether she wore the backpack or not was entirely up to her.

All day I had been working on a new song, and when Cody came home I was desperate to show him it. We both sat at the piano bench - yup, we had a piano now, it was the only thing I felt was missing from the house - and I started playing it to him. After a while, Cody picked up the chorus and started singing it with me, causing me to grin. He had a great voice, but then again, he was a Wilson so of course he had a great voice! I didn't tell Cody the song was about him, I wanted him to realise it for himself, to realise that he shouldn't be shy, that he should speak up and speak his mind so that others could 'Read all about it'.

Dayna had been talking to her friend on the phone in my office so that she didn't have to use her own phone and waste credit. Once she was done talking, I walked in, lifted her up and then sat in the office chair, setting Dayna down in my lap. My hands reached forward to take control of the mouse and keyboard, setting up a word document and then typing 'Wedding Stuff' for the title. "Ok, Miss Rainbow, I think it's about time we started talking about our wedding so-" I quickly pressed a kiss to her shoulder. "When would you like it and what would you like it to include?"

Boy was I comfy right now. I was half asleep, half awake thanks to the growing sunlight, but I was still so comfy that I couldn't be bothered to move. With my eyes closed I guessed that my head was pressed against her throat because it felt kinda hard, like where her voice box would be and I could almost feel the rise and fall of Nat's chest against my neck-ish. My arm was wrapped around Nathalie's waist, hiding somewhere under her shirt and my legs were tangled with her. Plus, to add to this, the bed was super warm thanks to all the warmth, some of it which was coming from one of my wings which were wrapped around the both of us. I hoped Nathalie didn't wake up soon, because I was kind of worried she'd be fussy about the current position. Maybe one day she wouldn't be fussy, heck, one day we'd go further than just literally sleeping together but I don't know, I was too nervous to discuss that kinda stuff with Nat so... Yeah... I'd just have to wait until she showed some sign of being ready to move onto the next stage of our relationship.

I also frowned a little at that and kissed the corner of Suzie's mouth where it tilted downwards. "Ok, but just be careful, you haven't been very good with spells in the past so... Yeah." I kissed the corner of her mouth again and then rested my jead on her shoulder, blushing bright red as my stomach rumble. Yeah, I should really eat something. "Lets go down and get some food, ok?" I said, standing up and stretching a little before holding a hand out to Suzie to help her up.

A shudder ran down the entire length of my spine as Giselle tugged on my lower lip a bit. That felt so good! I wanted her to do it again, or mayne do something else that had the potential to turn me on so that we'd fade later, so I kissed Giselle yet again and increase the passion, hoping that we could turn this into a make out session between two drunk lovers! Ugh, lovers was a weird word, it just sounded like when my grandad used to speak with a heavy Devonshire accent and say, 'Alright me lovers?' it was just plain weird...

The slam of a door was so loud that when I jumped, the stool toppled backwards and I went with it, banging my head against to tiles. I didn't have long to complain about it as I had footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I quickly stood up, leaning against the counter since I felt light headed, and Tifa and I soon encountered a very p***ed off Hayden. Uh oh. I shifted so that I was hidden behind Tifa a little. "You called me more perverted than most men and I felt insulted, so I got revenge." I explained before deciding to quickly add, "B-But the makeup was all Tifa's idea, not mine, so blame her for that." It would be harsh to deprive Hayden of fading after what we did to him with the makeup and stuff, but something now told me that Hayden would be too mad to fade with me at all...

Tifa went to help Yuffie when she hit the tile, Oh boy, that must have hurt. But thats when hayden came into the room. Oh was he angry. She then finished helping yuffie up. Shes lucky she didnt get knocked out from a tile floor! Blaming the pink makup on her was not a good idea. She turned to Yuffie "I suggested it and you wanted me to do it." she looked at Hayden "Hayden, just take a joke. Being angry at yuffie wont be the best thing, especially with the growing baby."

Ryan was just adorable. Adorable and had a vulnerable side which added to that adorable quality. I walked into the room and instantly recognised some of my personal items, more detailed spell books, a watch that belong to my father, a couple clothes ect. There was also a crib in this room, which added to the evidence that Hope was my daughter, but the biggest pieces of evidence were the photos I found on the bookshelf, pictures of me with Hope, pictures of me with what seemed to be a younger version of Kiara, pictures all three of us, plus a beautiful woman whom I assumed to be their mother. We looked like quite the family, I wonder what ever happened. Removing my gaze from the pictures, I looked down at my shirt to realise it had gotten dirty from lying down in the alley. Tutting at myself for doing so, I pulled off my shirt, only to freeze when I saw a hideous, unfamiliar scar on the right side of my chest. "Do you know how I got this scar?" I asked Ryan, turning to show her despite how much I hated scars and hated people seeing scars on me, I just wanted to know if she knew about how I got it.

"Good luck finding it." I mumbled, "I know my father better than you and I can't find any other reason why he'd do this besides me doing something wrong. Last year mom left on my 11th birthday, this year, dad erased his memory on my 18th birthday. Happy birthday to me... Taking a shakey breath, I calmed myself and decided that I really needed to forget this for now so I chose another subject, "You said you think you love me, earlier. Is that true?" Perhaps wasn't the best subiect but when it was the only one the screams of 'It's your fault!' in your mind, you just had to use it as the subject-changer.

So much damage had been done. I had been searching all week for a blood bank willing to donate blood to us, and after looking around the mansion, I noticed that it was starting to affect people, even Jeremy. I ran my hand through my hair frustratedly as I looked at the list of blood banks in the living room. The hospital had managed to find a small supply for themselves but, as for us, well, at this rate we'd have have to look abroad for a donor, and that was hard. Heaving a sigh, I decided that desperate times called for desperate measures and I pulled out my phone, calling King Dimitri up in Heaven for assistance.

Ever since the battle I'd spent every day on the roof, just thinking about stuff. I was a little worried about Darren, since I didn't know how badly he was injured by the explosion and now that there wasn't any blood in the mansion, he probably wasn't coping well. I shouldn't care, though, I shouldn't care about anyone, especially him because he didn't care about me, I mean, it was just one night, it'd never happen again. Heaving a sigh, I finished my cigarette and swooped down to the ground heading inside and into the kitchen to get some beer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:42 am

where is everyone
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:43 am

Dunno :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 am

Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway is finally back on tv! Woop woop! It's the best thing about Saturdays! I'm gonna have to watch last week's episode online though since I missed it DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:11 am

Sam: "Not really, I haven't been paying any attention to any of the current leading movies but I'm sure we can figure something out when we head into town. Maybe we can stop by the theatre first to see what's playing and what time?" It seemed logical, since it would give them a good idea on what they wanted to see and when, also telling them how long they had to run around in the park. "We'll just have to pick a later showing so we can mess around for a while, long enough to actually enjoy ourselves."

Dilynn: After a long night of communicating, as far as she could recall, she had shifted back into a human in her own bathroom. Brody had been delivered back safely to his hospital bed and she had spent the rest of the night thinking over exactly what she had to do to pack for Tennessee. Now, entering the hospital doors though, she couldn't really care. Brody said that they would cuddle, and it was stuck in her mind that she was most definitely looking forward to it. She stepped into his room, looking to be the brightest thing in the gloomy hospital because of her faded red coca cola t shirt and pair of deep blue jeans, but it's what she had aimed for just so she brought some sort of life to his boring residency. "Are we awake yet mister Cowboy?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:26 am

"That sounds like a good idea." I smiled and led Sam out of the mansion, our fingers intertwined as our hands swung back and forth in between us. "Is there a particular kind of movie you'd like to watch? Action? Comedy? Romantic-comedy?"

Dilynn's voice drifted to me while I slept, causing me to wake up. My eyes slowly opened and I smiled upon seeing my girlfriend back to her normal self. "I am now. Good morning, beautiful. I'm glad to see you with a little less fur." My smile grew into a grin and I tried to shuffle up in the bed so that she could sit next to me.
((Sorry for short posts, eating and watching tv))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:32 am

Lol XD Little Ant and Dec XD They asked the actress what a friend with benefits is XD They also asked her if she wanted to go out with Dec and then tried learning Russian! So cute X3

But gah! They're interviewing Justin Bieber next week! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:35 am

Oh gosh. Coke advert with really hot guy taking his shirt off X3 Me wants!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next