House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
midget
Blood-Vampire
rae
Ali9910<3
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
12 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:43 pm

*nods* true true. someday. XD

Giselle;
She giggled at that and walked up the stairs, almost dragging Jeremy up with her as they both drunkenly stumbled up to his room. She was sober to remember that Abby was asleep in her own room, and how awkward would it be to have her witness the 'activities' that would soon be happening? Once they arrived in front of Jer's room, she grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss with a smirk. She dragged him inside and shut the door, looking up at him with a smirk, once again.

Yeah, but i don't know... it seems awkward... i guess because i haven't been completely nude in front of him? or nude at all? :S I don't know. I'm not against it though. if it'll help him, I'll do it, i guess...

Suzie;
she smiled a bit under the kiss but pulled away a bit early to ask, "Everything alright, Logan?" She had noticed his face becoming a bit pale after she had spoken, and being the concerned girlfriend she was, she just wnted to make sure that he was all right. The oven beeped and she jumped slightly, and turned to put the pizza in the oven. she set the timer and turned back to Logan, putting her arms around his neck with a sigh.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Have to get ready for clege so OOC for now. But I have a desk. And there's some space on top of my drawers by the PS2 *Smirks slightly.* And actually, you have been naked in front of him before ^_^" But you don't have to do anything you don't want to, Suzie!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:52 pm

I do believe the term I'm looking for is; screwed. I've left the following things at home: eggs, sugar, chopped tomatoes, double cream

I'm gonna have to buy them at the co op near the school.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Epic fail! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Not funny! It's my freaking assessment and I need to have everything! -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 pm

tip for cooking assessment: don't burn the school down... ^_^'
*sighs* but it's for the better... and it's not like it won't happen ever. i mean, some day it's gonna happen... and why not just have it be someday soon? if i can help him, then i will...
hm... interesting. >:3 well, we're just in your room in the RP. you can decide the place. XD

Lets Go - Matt and Kim. such a good song! stuck in my head. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:01 pm

I'll try not to burn the school down XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Fair enough, Suzie ^_^ Very well. *Smirks and kisses Giselle.*

Woah! The way she forced pulled me into the kiss was so hot! But then she pulled away! I was having none of it, so I pushed Giselle up against the door and forcefully kissed her, one hand moving to lock the door. Once I heard the door click, I kissed Giselle's neck a bit and then looked behind me at the bed... Then looked at the desk... Ok, lets try something I've never done before! Moving away from Giselle, I headed over to the desk and moved the CD player off of it. That was the only thing on my desk, luckily, so I just patted the top of the desk and smirked. "Sit down over here, beautiful. We're gonna experiment with something tonight!"

No. I was not fine. How could women do that in public?! Heck, how could they even let the baby do that?! I looked to Linette for a moment, trying to imagine it, then shuddered and nodded my head. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, taking a deep breath before resting my forehead against Suzie's, looking into her eyes and only focusing on them, filling my mind with thoughts of the different shades of green in her eyes, relating them to objects like forest green and apple green. After a moment, the unpleasant images were out of my mind and I smiled at Suzie, giving her a confident, "I'm fine, really." before kissing her yet again, this time giving her just a quick kiss.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:52 pm

*Sleeping.*

"Fourth of May. Got it!" I grinned, glad that I knew when Kyle's birthday was and then frowned. "Awww! No fair! You're gonna be 17 aaaages before me! Like-" I quickly counted it up on my fingers. "Four months and a day before me! That's not fair." On the plus side, I was dating an older guy! On the negative side, I didn't like being the youngest because the youngest always got the short end of the straw, if you know what I mean! Why me?!

Sierra was being a smart*ss, and that deserved some form of punishment. As Sierra laughed, I just smirked and then tickled her to death. "Come on, lazy, off of the bed, get dressed, and then we can go and do something. Don't make me push you off, Si-Si!" I knew she hated that nickname, I was just saying it to tease her since she had already teased me, like, twice in the past 10 minutes.

I woke up alone, frowning because Tifa was in Wutai while I had to babysit. Looking over to crib, I noticed that Zidane was asleep, so I decided to go and wake up Claire and Marlene first, starting with Marlene. Walking into the room she used to share with Denzel, I walked over to the sleeping lump under the covers and shook her gently. "Marlene, wake up, I'm gonna need your help today. Lots of your help."

All day I had been working on a new song, and when Cody came home I was desperate to show him it. We both sat at the piano bench - yup, we had a piano now, it was the only thing I felt was missing from the house - and I started playing it to him. After a while, Cody picked up the chorus and started singing it with me, causing me to grin. He had a great voice, but then again, he was a Wilson so of course he had a great voice! I didn't tell Cody the song was about him, I wanted him to realise it for himself, to realise that he shouldn't be shy, that he should speak up and speak his mind so that others could 'Read all about it'.

Boy was I comfy right now. I was half asleep, half awake thanks to the growing sunlight, but I was still so comfy that I couldn't be bothered to move. With my eyes closed I guessed that my head was pressed against her throat because it felt kinda hard, like where her voice box would be and I could almost feel the rise and fall of Nat's chest against my neck-ish. My arm was wrapped around Nathalie's waist, hiding somewhere under her shirt and my legs were tangled with her. Plus, to add to this, the bed was super warm thanks to all the warmth, some of it which was coming from one of my wings which were wrapped around the both of us. I hoped Nathalie didn't wake up soon, because I was kind of worried she'd be fussy about the current position. Maybe one day she wouldn't be fussy, heck, one day we'd go further than just literally sleeping together but I don't know, I was too nervous to discuss that kinda stuff with Nat so... Yeah... I'd just have to wait until she showed some sign of being ready to move onto the next stage of our relationship.

The slam of a door was so loud that when I jumped, the stool toppled backwards and I went with it, banging my head against to tiles. I didn't have long to complain about it as I had footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I quickly stood up, leaning against the counter since I felt light headed, and Tifa and I soon encountered a very p***ed off Hayden. Uh oh. I shifted so that I was hidden behind Tifa a little. "You called me more perverted than most men and I felt insulted, so I got revenge." I explained before deciding to quickly add, "B-But the makeup was all Tifa's idea, not mine, so blame her for that." It would be harsh to deprive Hayden of fading after what we did to him with the makeup and stuff, but something now told me that Hayden would be too mad to fade with me at all...

Tifa went to help Yuffie when she hit the tile, Oh boy, that must have hurt. But thats when hayden came into the room. Oh was he angry. She then finished helping yuffie up. Shes lucky she didnt get knocked out from a tile floor! Blaming the pink makup on her was not a good idea. She turned to Yuffie "I suggested it and you wanted me to do it." she looked at Hayden "Hayden, just take a joke. Being angry at yuffie wont be the best thing, especially with the growing baby."

Ryan was just adorable. Adorable and had a vulnerable side which added to that adorable quality. I walked into the room and instantly recognised some of my personal items, more detailed spell books, a watch that belong to my father, a couple clothes ect. There was also a crib in this room, which added to the evidence that Hope was my daughter, but the biggest pieces of evidence were the photos I found on the bookshelf, pictures of me with Hope, pictures of me with what seemed to be a younger version of Kiara, pictures all three of us, plus a beautiful woman whom I assumed to be their mother. We looked like quite the family, I wonder what ever happened. Removing my gaze from the pictures, I looked down at my shirt to realise it had gotten dirty from lying down in the alley. Tutting at myself for doing so, I pulled off my shirt, only to freeze when I saw a hideous, unfamiliar scar on the right side of my chest. "Do you know how I got this scar?" I asked Ryan, turning to show her despite how much I hated scars and hated people seeing scars on me, I just wanted to know if she knew about how I got it.

"Good luck finding it." I mumbled, "I know my father better than you and I can't find any other reason why he'd do this besides me doing something wrong. Last year mom left on my 11th birthday, this year, dad erased his memory on my 18th birthday. Happy birthday to me... Taking a shakey breath, I calmed myself and decided that I really needed to forget this for now so I chose another subject, "You said you think you love me, earlier. Is that true?" Perhaps wasn't the best subiect but when it was the only one the screams of 'It's your fault!' in your mind, you just had to use it as the subject-changer.

So much damage had been done. I had been searching all week for a blood bank willing to donate blood to us, and after looking around the mansion, I noticed that it was starting to affect people, even Jeremy. I ran my hand through my hair frustratedly as I looked at the list of blood banks in the living room. The hospital had managed to find a small supply for themselves but, as for us, well, at this rate we'd have have to look abroad for a donor, and that was hard. Heaving a sigh, I decided that desperate times called for desperate measures and I pulled out my phone, calling King Dimitri up in Heaven for assistance.

Ever since the battle I'd spent every day on the roof, just thinking about stuff. I was a little worried about Darren, since I didn't know how badly he was injured by the explosion and now that there wasn't any blood in the mansion, he probably wasn't coping well. I shouldn't care, though, I shouldn't care about anyone, especially him because he didn't care about me, I mean, it was just one night, it'd never happen again. Heaving a sigh, I finished my cigarette and swooped down to the ground heading inside and into the kitchen to get some beer.

"I think you acted fine, just a little nervous is all." I shrugged. "They like you though, which is good." Grinning, we walked back to the mansion and then headed upstairs. "Alright then, I'll meet you downstairs in a minute, you might have to wait for me though, I need to pack everything." Pressing a kiss to Dilynn's lips, I left her outside her room and went to my room to pack.

Sam was smiling at me in the special way that made me melt inside. I couldn't help but blush slightly and looked down at my feet as I composed myself. "Sure, lets go, handsome." I smirked slightly at my own words, then looked up at my fiancé with a smile. Lowering my hands I held one of Sammy's own hands and started heading towards the dreaded diner. Luckily we wouldn't be staying there long but if that waitress was there I swear I'd... Do something...

Galian recoiled from the water, moving towards the far corner of the shower where it was less likely to get him. He took his time, slowly edging closer until the water hit his body but didn't hit his hair much. Yeah, he liked it right here. Reaching for the soap and the wash cloth, he put soap on the cloth until it was all white and foamy, then turned Darkess around so that he could wash her back for her, before he had to reluctantly wash himself.

Woah! The way she forced pulled me into the kiss was so hot! But then she pulled away! I was having none of it, so I pushed Giselle up against the door and forcefully kissed her, one hand moving to lock the door. Once I heard the door click, I kissed Giselle's neck a bit and then looked behind me at the bed... Then looked at the desk... Ok, lets try something I've never done before! Moving away from Giselle, I headed over to the desk and moved the CD player off of it. That was the only thing on my desk, luckily, so I just patted the top of the desk and smirked. "Sit down over here, beautiful. We're gonna experiment with something tonight!"

No. I was not fine. How could women do that in public?! Heck, how could they even let the baby do that?! I looked to Linette for a moment, trying to imagine it, then shuddered and nodded my head. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, taking a deep breath before resting my forehead against Suzie's, looking into her eyes and only focusing on them, filling my mind with thoughts of the different shades of green in her eyes, relating them to objects like forest green and apple green. After a moment, the unpleasant images were out of my mind and I smiled at Suzie, giving her a confident, "I'm fine, really." before kissing her yet again, this time giving her just a quick kiss.

"I don't know, Bob never mentioned in my email, but maybe he sent you an email with more detail in it." Shrugging slightly, I leaned forward to turn the computer on and the swivelled Dayna around in my lap so that she could use the computer easily. "Want me to give you some privacy while you check your email?" Afterall, we did have a little girl to look after, and we had kinda abandoned her right now...

Oh boy, that was just... Wow. I unfaded with Sammi in the rec room, pretty much lying on top of her but not trying to crush her, my head ontop of my folded arms which rested on Sammi's chest, beaming a smile at her. "That was probably the best time so far." I commented. Damn, Sammi was fiesty today! I should get her worked up more often! "Just don't forget to take the pill, gorgeous." I press a kiss to Sammi's collarbone since it was the closest thing my lips could reach, and then I rolled off of her and accidentally fell onto the floor. "Woopsies." Laughing a little, I pulled on my boxers, then started handing my girlfriend her clothes before anyone could come in and realise what we had been up to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:15 am

tired.....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:55 am

Suzie; That response sounded much more confident, which made Suzie smile. she gave him a kiss in return and looked over to Linette, smiling as she noticed how her daughter could barely keep her eyes open. "Looks like someone needs to sleep." she commented as she moved closer to the high chair. She picked up Linette gently and held her close, looking over at Logan. "I'll be right back. Should be down before the pizza's done, but just in case... watch for it." And with that', she walked out of the kitchen and headed up to her room to put Linette to sleep.

Giselle; Her smirk grew as she neared the desk, wondering what he was thinking. He had to have some genius idea, or else he wouldn't be making her sit on the desk. Whatever, she would go along with it and let whatever happens, happen. Sliding onto the desk, she used her legs to bring Jeremy closer to her, tightening them around him as he became closer. When he was close enough for her to grab, she took a hold of his shirt like she had before and pressed a long, passionate kiss to his lips.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:42 am

wow it's actually bright outside for once. o.O i hope it's like this a lot more... i actually was awake enough to write replies this morning! Very Happy
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 am

Woop woop! XD

O...k... I shrugged a little and sat down with the oven in view. I guess it was just gonna be me and Suzie tonight, for the first time in a while, I believe. Maybe I should have done something romantic? Maybe lit some candles in the living room as we ate our pizza, I don't know, I didn't know what to do. I'd ask Suzie if she wanted to do anything when she came back down.

Oh f***, I was enjoying this too much! The way Giselle used her legs to pull me closer, the way she grabbed my collar; damn, if this way how she acted when she was drunk, I needed to get her drunk more often! I pressed myself against Giselle, and kissed her on every piece of visible skin, then lifted her shirt off and ran my fingers down her spine as we made out. Her skin was quite warm and the desk was really cold which would make this interesting. Swivelling Giselle around, I pushed her down onto the desk so that she was lying lengthways, then started to attack my latest discovery with kisses: Giselle's stomach. I didn't know why, but she was really sensitive around her stomach, so it was always interesting to kiss her there!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:56 am

Britt try being tired while doing a cooking assess$ent! DX speaking of.... I think I did okay. Pavlova went really well, had to redo my pastry for my quiche, but then it turned out okay, then my choux ring didn't rise so it looked shit, and lasagne always looks bad, other than that... Quite successful me thinks Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 am

ill reply after track.

oh! have i mentioned on here that i can't come on after school anymore? until track ends... which won't be until close to the end of the school year. gah. it ends at like 4. -_- *sigh* well... *shrugs* ill try and get on before i go to bed whenever i can. no promises how much ill RP until the summer, though, so yeah... Sad
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 am

Not the choux ring! DX

And okies Rae, that's fine by us Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:00 am

Aww okay rae Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:06 am

Oh my god. The look this girl gave me when she saw me eating a straeberry! Lmfao! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 am

Hiya Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:12 am

Heyyy! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:16 am

Gahh icant find my last post so i dont know if Rae replied D:
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:26 am

On my way home. Wolfgirl if you're there, reply!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:30 am

I cant find my last reply :/ i wanted to rp with Rae :/ oh well... ill work on a reply, wolfie nit im on my nook so ill be slow.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:46 am

Weird... It posted again... Anyways, hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:12 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down