House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
midget
Blood-Vampire
rae
Ali9910<3
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Firefly155 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:50 am

Excuse me, but you’re not even supposed to be here. I am fully entitled to force you off this premises, even phone the police if I have to. But I’m not. I care about my patients greatly and we are doing everything in our capabilities to help Freya. Unfortunately there have been very little signs of brain activity or improvement. Now, I would rather not have this conversation in the corridor. Follow me.

I suppose had no choice but to follow. I could feel my stomach turn again. Months? She really couldn’t be in this coma for months. I followed him down the corridor, unsure where on earth he was leading us. Also, nobody was looking after Flora now. Great!

The doctor is almost like a proper character now. I didn't mean for him to be so vocal Very Happy
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:56 am

Roje whispered in Hawks ear "Tell me what happens..okay? I need to see if I can do something.." she turned walking back to the room. She wasnt gonna leave flora, she didnt want to. There had to be some way to have the brain work mor again. Maybe teach her lessions on something? No! That wouldnt work!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 am

Gah! Both my hands have gone numb! So hard to type thus! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 am

Kodi nodded slightly and listened to her thoughts before she spoke again. He couldn't help but laugh. "I would never put you in danger." He smirked. "Maybe..." he teased and laughed. "I've been exploring the woods lately, and if we go far enough, sure its a long way to walk, but it starts to go up hill. I found it a few weeks ago." He smiled.

As she fixed dinner, and began to drain the noodles, she watched Joe interact with the child he didn't remember, she almost dropped the pot in the sink when Hope asked for blood. She burnt her hand on the pot and placed it in the sink. "Ow..." she mumbled. She turned to Joe, clutching her hand, and shrugged. "Im guessing she was a vampire." She laughed a little.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:08 am

God's sake -_- Stupid pencil is hiding from me yet again, when I want to draw!! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:11 am

Once the footstrps had gone, I re-entered the living room and picked up my phone, dialling Dimitri once more. He hadn't picked up earlier and I swore if he didn't pick up again, I'd storm into his castle and demand some blood! Ringing. More ringing. "Damn it, Dimitri, pick up." I cursed down the phone, whih was a rarity for me since I never swore, I was just so stressed out that it was expressing itself through anger.

"Long walks don't bother me, it'll just mean I'll fall asleep easier tonight. But good scouting skills, Kodi-bear!" I actually kinda liked that nickname because, unlike when many other people used it, it made sense, since Kodiak was a type of bear! Looking at Kodi, I realised something and smirked. "Witches and warlocks are like humans but with powers, right? So if you run out of energy while walking, I'll have to carry you." I joked, letting out a small laugh. Perhaps being part vampire had it's negative side, you had to carry the exhausted people!

"Oh," A vampire, of all creatures. How did I even survive being in a relationship with one? Frowning as I noticed Ryan's burn, I set Hope down in a high chair and took Ryan's hand. "Ow indeed." I mumbled, before turning on the cold tap and carefully holding Ryan's hand under the water. "Once the pain has been numbed slightly, I'll do my best to heal it." I explained, although I wasn't sure whether or not it would work. My grandmother's spell was for injuries and this was an injury, but I didn't know whether she meant the kind that drew blood or any damage to the body in general.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:12 am

You had it earlier...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:18 am

Like I said it's hiding from me again, I think I scared it.... XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:19 am

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:21 am

I've found 2 smaller ones! XD my big one must be rocking in a corner somewhere like "she won't be able to eat me here" *bursts into laughter* xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:22 am

Dimitri was doing many things before he acually got a minute to sit down and relax. He had done so but the phone began to ring. "Really?" he sighed and picked it up "King Dimitri speaking." he said through the phone, hearing it was (osabgifdg how do I spell his name? DX)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:22 am

Oh boy! XD No eating the pencil! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:24 am

Om nom nom! Just kidding, I don't eat pencils, just chew them Razz terrible habit :/

Anyway, it's spelt Caius me thinks Razz.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 am

I followed the doctor into the room, which was sort of like a consoling room, with a round table in the middle and stark grey walls with no windows, only the lights from above filling up the room. I take a seat and the doctor takes the seat opposite.

Like I keep saying, this is all still very early – we can’t make long term predicament as anything could come along and change what we know. It was only yesterday we were given the blood to use, which should help the blood flow circulation in her head. It may take up to a week or many months for Freya to wake, though we can’t be sure of what she will be able to do if she does wake.

“Wh-what do you mean?”

Well, she may have temperately lost the ability, let’s say walk – every patient goes under therapy to help them regain their abilities to move around again though we can be sure until she wakes. Also, there is a high chance of short-term memory loss.

My jaw drops and I look to the door. I had felt if for a while, the rage and angry I had been supressing beginning to bubble up – I had tried drinking to drown him out, knowing it could make him worse. I could feel him inside my head more clearly than I have for a long time. He was there, wait for his chance – I was weak there was nothing I could do – and his chance struck now.

I turn to doctor. “So how are you going to fix this?”

Excuse me?

“How are you going to fix my sister? Because if I remember rightly, you’re the doctor, though you haven’t been doing a very good job of making sure my sister all well and good, have you? Is she awake – no. So, why on earth are you a doctor?”

Are you okay? You know we’re doing our best for-

“WHY IS SHE NOT AWAKE!?”

Sorry, gtg early. Hopefully this is another good cliff-hanger (FYI, remember he's half daemon)
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:28 am

O: Idk if i should make roje run back!XD can i gavin?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:32 am

C.A.I.U.S! Caius! Razz

Finally! I finally got through to him! "Hello Dimitri, it's Caius, from the Immortal Mansion." I tried to keep the stress out of my voice and talk in a civillised manner. "In case you haven't noticed, we've been under attack recently and was wondering if your grand hospital would be able to spare us any blood bags, just as a temporary supply until we find a willing donor." I asked before remembering that I had promised to help the hospital too. "Also, if it's not too much to ask, the hospital in the nearby town has no blood bags either, so could you spare them some as well please?"

Bye Gavin!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:35 am

Woo... Me and my friend fought a to today. But I have caught up in all my classes but one. And that last class only requires one more assignment. I have guitar at 3 but aside from that I may be able to return later tonight. Perhaps I will introduce a character or perhaps I will brig someone back. And I'll attempt to write one quality post a day. If anyone was willing to put up with ont one interaction a day I would be willing to play with someone.
And until then, my friends and I made a cmv (cosplay music video) for bring me to life. Just search up urisikkeetos on YouTube.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 am

We really need a Tamaki on FI :/ gah! I don't want 2 OHSHC characters, and I'm pretty sure you don't want 3 wolfie XD gah! *cuddles Tamaki drawing.* Hmmm.... Kyoya's missing! But... Do I want to draw him?

Hey mort Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:46 am

*Tacklehugs Mort.* I missed you!!!

Bringing back Jenna would be interest and bringing back James will mean more cute gay couole stuff for Caius and James, but also introducing a new character could be fun Very Happy I'll stay up late tonight so I don't miss out on the fun Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:47 am

Dimitri nodded "Of course. We have plenty of hospitals and plenty of blood bags to go around. Do you know how many you would want and or need?" he took out a pen and paper and wrote down the hospitals around the place, and put a dash next to them. He needed to know how he would get blood from different hospitals without questions.

wolfy what should I make roje do?

hai mort
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:49 am

Mehh, I'm gonna miss out on all the fun cause I'm so tired DX

Britt just wait until Gavin comes back on tomorrow -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:51 am

Don't stay up late just for me x3 The posts will be here for you first thing in the morning. And I can't really type them up until late. I have a C in Biology right now so I have internet restrictions for the time being. And perhaps I will bring back both and start a new person. Though who knows... I'm not sure why Jenna would come back. But I can no doubt think of something. Anyways, time for guitar. I must be going.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:52 am

Have fun at guitar Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:54 am

scampi why put the '-_-' face D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 am

I'm just not feeling great, sorry, I think I'm tired, so as soon as I've woken dad up I'm off to bed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next