House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Shadowhunter
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:30 am

Mia: I stood up,rocking him and bouceing him,hoping he would fall asleep..

Leon: he crying started to die down but now he was just wimpering.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:30 am

"Oh." In which case, Vincent didn't have a clue what they could do... Hmmm... "Perhaps we should copy our daughter and go to sleep."

I smiled down at Claire before sheathing my sword and picking her up, giving her a little hug. Then I looked over to Denzel and held Claire out to him. "Do you want to hold her?" I asked.

"Uhhh... S-Sure." Denzel nodded his head and took Claire, holding her carefully.

Hmmm... I supposed I could trust her... "Very well. When you go into labor, leave your daughter with me and I'll make sure she's ok." She was family, after all, and I wouldn't allow my second cousin to roam around the mansion unsupervised.

"Thank you Sapphira." I thanked my cousin.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:34 am

My dog keeps snoring DX Shut up already! And ya, she's really REALLY boring DX

Guy: "I got the other girl, you know, the werewolf? His sister..." I looked up at the boss, we'd done pretty well, but I guess it was kind of easy considering she was young, only, what? 13, 14? Still a teenager, still very young.

Candi- I looked down at the sharks in the tank, I was really scared! Where was Marco when I needed him?! I didn't know what too do! The cage was swaying and scaring me! If I moved too much then I'd probably fall in! And I didn't want that to happen!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 am

Lucy:
we really are thankful i smile at her and lean on Joe now and sorry we inturrupted whatever you were doing, but thats all we wanted to ask

James:
do you know whats wrong with him? i stand up and walk to her side, and smile down at Leon

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 am

If you want, I can make this Cloe's life interesting *Smirks.* Or I could just kill her, if you wish. Calvador... -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 am

Claire: smiled and took her hand and placed it on denzels cheek.Then she poked his cheek gently. and giggled

Lilly: "Alright,sounds good" she kissed him softly then pulled away,her head against his chest,she closed her eyes.

Mia: "the only thing he would cry for is that his diper needs a change,or hes hungry..but he should be falling asleep now."

Dont you dare touch her! *growls*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 am

GAH! Help! The guy who was my best friend, I found out he had a crush on me, and now he's asking me if I'll be his girlfriend! HELP!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 am

brb -_-
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:39 am

Make it interesting, kill her if you like Calvador XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:39 am

Vampire Guy- "Good... Now all we need to do is wait. He'll come to us given time. Did you leave anything behind? Any signs you'd taken her?" The only thing I worried about with the wold girl was her changing. Werewolves could be very dangerous to vampires like myself. I was old enough to deal with her if needed but young reckless wolves were dangerous. And the other girl had flailed around as we took her and we hadn't bothered to clean everything up so he'd probably be able to tell she was taken.

Just tell him no! And *pokes Wolfie* Post for Jason please..
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:41 am

James:
i nod alright... then why dont we take a nap?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:43 am

((I'll do whatever I like! I don't take orders from anyone! Well, do you like him in that way, Scampi?))

"It's ok." I wasn't really doing much anyway, just spending time with the ones I loved. "Anyway, I'll be going now." Then I stood up and left the living room, going back into the kitchen.

I sighed and rested my head on top of Lucy's. "Sapphira doesn't trust me... But, then again, I wouldn't blame her for not trusting me after all I've done to her..."

Denzel laughed a little and hugged Claire close. "She's kinda cute." He admitted.

I nodded my head in agreement and ran my hand through what little hair Claire had. "Yeah. she is.."

Vincent smiled and kissed Lilly's head before peacefully falling asleep.

Hmmm... I though I put something for Jason... Oh wait! I forgot! *Facepalm.* Give me a sec.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:43 am

Guy- I nodded. "Just a bit of a mess, open window and door, that's about it, but it's still something, right boss?"

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:46 am

Jason: I stole a pretty purple flower from a flower pot outside and mansion and then headed to the front door, grinning when I spotted Jenna. "Wow, you look amazing." I told Jenna, taking her hand and kissing it softly before handing her the flower. "A pretty purple flower for a pretty... not purple girl." I laughed a little, hoping that Jenna had a sense of humor.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 am

Lucy:
what exactly did you do to her? i curl up and rub my stomach absent mindedly. a moment later i feel the same thing as before, but it quickly fades away

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:51 am

lolz, nice

Vampire Guy- I nodded. "It will be fine. He should be able to put two and two together. Now, do we have any silver around in case the werewolf gets out of hand?" Better safe then sorry, right? We'd have to deal with her if it seemed she would escape. Same with the other girl.

David Tennant, so good at being bad Wink lolz

Jenna- I laughed a bit and took it. "Thanks Jason! You look good too!" You know what? I'd just keep up the act. Pretend I could see. And I was sure he looked good anyways. "So where're we going?" I asked with a little smile. He'd said dancing so it sounded like fun, wherever it was!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:54 am

"I... I tried to make her like me." I admitted with a frown. "I tried to make her turn against all the species except for witches and warlocks and when it didn't work, I kept attacking her at every oppurtunity and called her a traitor... I had left Sapphira injured, betrayed, and unable to trust anyone. It's a miracle she fell in love after what I had done."

Jason: She had a sense of humor! Excellent! "Well, I was thinking we could go to a club that plays nice music and we can just dance the whole night." I answered, still holding Jenna's hand as I began to walk. "Does that sound good, or would you rather do something else?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 am

No, he's OK with it, we're just gonna stay good friends Smile

Guy- "Should be some in the cupboard boss, and he better hurry, the shark's look pretty hungry today." Smirked.

Candi- Hungry sharks? Oh no! Now I was really worried...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:59 am

Jenna- "No, it sounds good! I love dancing! So staying up all night to do it sounds like fun!" I walked alongside him, not minding he was holding my hand. In fact, I was smiling. He was actually really sweet when he wasn't just trying to flirt with a girl. He seemed to actually care about what I wanted to do and stuff! And that was good.

Vampire Guy- I smirked as well and nodded. "If he doesn't come soon we'll have to find something to feed the sharks with. We'll leave some of her for him to rescue though." I chuckled and sat down, just watching the wolf-girl struggle. Her brother would no doubt try to come and save her soon.
(Wait.. I still dunno why they're even coming after him XD)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 am

Lucy:
i take his hand and stroke the back of it with my thumb you've changed though, she just doesnt know it

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:04 am

Marco- I woke up, wide awake, Candi seemed pretty upset when I told her to stay in her room, maybe I should go and say sorry. I walked to her door and knocked, it was slightly open, so I held it in place while I knocked. "Candi?" No answer... I knocked again and peeked my head thrugh the door. "Candi? You in here?" Itwas pretty messy... The window was open too... Something odd was going on. I walked over to Tanya's room and knocked on that door. "Tanya? Is Candi in there?" Now answer again! "Tanya?!" Okay, now I was worried! I opened the door and saw it was pretty messy, not like it was last night! I looked around at the mess and saw a little flier, I picked it up, something about a warehouse.... I'd seen that somewhere.... I ran out of the mansion, flier in hand, and started running towards the warehouse, what was going on? WHere was Tanya? Where was Candi?

Uhm, I'm not sure... His dad found out about his love for music, that Candi was a werewolf and that he'd ran off with her, and hired some guys to bring him back? I dunno DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:05 am

Or how aboout they were the guys that bullied Candi at school so Marco beat them up, and now they wanna get him back?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:07 am

Jason: "Cool cool." Yes! This was actually going well" My charm was working! Anyway, I led Jenna into town and found a pretty nice club which was pretty clean and wasn't too crowded and played some cool music. A couple minutes after we walked it, one of my favourite songs came on and I smirked a little. "Would you like to dance, Jenna?"

"I guess." I sighed, looking down at Lucy's thumb as it brushed the back of my hand. "But even so, when she finds out that I have changed, it will still take a while for her to forgive me and start to trust me again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:10 am

((The song Jason and Jenna are dancing to.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:12 am

I love that song Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down