House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
Wolfsoul
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
rae
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 am

yeah no bueno. :S
goodnight wolfie!

going to my ortho appointment now. ^_^ ill be back later.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:18 am

hehehe. i see you Evay. >:3 did you show Joshua what Mandie was up to earlier?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 am

I indeed show'd Joshua c:< He's thinking of many things right now and trying to recruit Siena in helping with the death of Jeremy. >.< Though I don't think that's a bueno idea. ;D
*Growls.* It's a PERFECT idea. HE ALMOST KISSED HER! I could feel the drunken desire for him coming off her body. :/ Gah... why can Carpathian man re love!? Grrr...
Calm down Joshy... it's probably just uh... like they said. Alcohol talking, although.. just nevermind. *Shakes head and wraps arms around his shoulders to keep him from shaking with anger.* Gah! STOP shaking. >.<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 am

I might get rid of Cambria soon Razz Any idea's or suggestions? I might bring in Aurian or a new chick named Novara, or maybe just keep my characters how it is. Razz

Novara (Unsure about what species. Razz Might be a shifter who can shift into a cheetah.)

The House Of Immortality Tumblr_mmiiaxmMdA1snmmzzo1_500

Aurian (Fae)
The House Of Immortality Tumblr_ltyfcjLESP1qarksao2_250
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:56 am

:S Joshy that's a little harsh, dontcha think? she was just really intoxicated. :/ i know she wouldn't actually cheat on you.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 am

I just don't want her to leave me. *hangs head down and leans in towards Siena.* And something about Jeremy sets me off, I don't want Mandie around him. But I know that if I separate them, Mandie will hate me if Jeremy leaves again. And her leaving me or hating me? That's no bueno...
*Rubs his back to help calm him down more.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:08 am

its okay. she wouldn't leave you. i know that everyone's saying how controlling you are and blah blah blah, but i think they're blowing it way out of proportion... you aren't as bad as everyone makes you seem. sure, Mandie should be able to hang out with whoever she wants, but i mean... the "almost-kiss" thing... that's not like Mandie... i can see where you're coming from, i guess.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:12 am

I just feel like I'm messing up... it's natural instinct for me to protect and keep what's mine. And I know she's not my possession but... every time she's with Jeremy. I feel like he's trying to get her to leave me, that one time I was stalking them? I just wanted to find out what they actually talked about when they were alone in his room. It's customs in my country that women shouldn't be alone with single and unmated men behind closed doors, it made me antsy so I just took a look for a while. It pissed me off that he thought he could just do all that, I'm getting frustrated. I guess this break is suppose to be a "good" thing, but for me it's anything but. *frowns and looks at Siena, nods for her to leave and smiles inside that she actually listened.* I guess I'm just babbling I think..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:21 am

no, I mean, it's understandable for you to worry, i guess... if Brady was in a room with another woman and the door was closed, i couldn't help myself. i would get curious and want to know what's going on. i think it was just the whole fight that you got into and the "you're not allowed to hang out with Jeremy." that made her so angry. :/ and Jeremy's trying to get her to break up with you, but she's on the edge about it and it's just a mess... sorry that life sucks and I'm no good with advice. :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 am

*Sighs and leans against the couch cushions.* No, you're fine Nadine. I haven't had someone talk to me in a while like this, it actually kind of feels good. But I don't want Mandie to leave me because of Jeremy, I let her see him from now on! I really don't care... of course I'll get jealous and stuff. *Leans over and puts his head in his hands.* Should I talk to her about this? And how long does a break last? Because I'm about to die from this... I swear.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:39 am

i think you should talk to her about it... and I don't know. it's different for everyone, i think. just talk to her. it'll clear things up and make you feel better. Smile i can only imagine what it must feel like... not being able to kiss the one you love... :/
oh god. Nadine's turning sappy. DX marriage has changed you!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:44 am

I will talk to her... but still. There's one thing that's been grinding into my brain lately and I can't seem to shake it. *Looks up from his hands, his eyes a little reddish and tired looking.* How come I don't feel her? I mean, I can feel her emotions a lot, but I don't feel her missing me at all. She might miss me just a inkling, bu-but it's not a strong feeling. Maybe it's because she's human and because! Because. Because. Because... I don't know. *Leans back and closes his eyes.* I'm tired.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:51 am

she did miss you when you were gone... she would always tell me stories about you that i've heard 100 times before. *rolls eyes and brings legs close to her chest* maybe it is because she's human... i don't know... shifters and vampires are all i really know about. :S but hey, don't worry about it. :3 she still loves you. she's just a little flustered right now.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Flustered my ass... *groans and brings a hand up, wiping his face and opening his eyes.* Every ounce of torture that I faced in that damn cave was worth it, coming back here and seeing Mandie and my son was worth it. Even dealing with this, I really don't regret anything. *Looks down at the floor.* By the way you should really expand your knowledge on paranormal beings. *Smirks and looks up, meeting her gaze.* It'll be hard on you if you came by something or someone you didn't know...
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 pm

yeah, I know... :S which is why I spend as much time as i can at college or with Brady. i dunno what he would do if something bad happened, but... *shrugs* i dunno. i always have max too, but he hates me. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Max hates you?? *raises and eyebrow.* Why would he hate you? You're helpful. Razz Plus I think you're pretty cool Nadine. *Gives a small thumbs up.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:21 pm

thank you. Smile i never get to hear that from my blood family, so ill take extended family compliments. Razz and i don't think max actually hates me. it's just a love/hate relationship thing. *shrugs* he finds me annoying sometimes.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:31 pm

*Smiles a little.* I can understand that, me and my step-father have a hate/love relationship... but it's kind of bordering more onto hate though. *Chuckles.* But no problem, I'm a little interested on how you and Max find each other in a hate/love relationship.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:52 pm

*shurgs* i dunno how I do it. ^_^ get along with him, i mean. he's such a grumpy guy sometimes!
*walks out with her hair in a messy bun, glasses instead of contacts, no makeup, and dressed in yoga pants and a t-shirt* -_-
*turns to look at Mandie and smirks* long night eh?
shut up Newlin I'm only getting pain killers. -_- *walks to the kitchen and traps pills and water and takes them*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:53 pm

hello! does someone want to rp?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:59 pm

I would if I wasn't busy cleaning and watching Teen Wolf. Razz Lol

*Raises an eyebrow as Mandie walks by and then looks at Nadine.* I've never really talked to him. *chuckles.* Or actually had a real conversation with him. It's pretty funny really, I married his sister and he's never even passed approval of me.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:02 pm

okay!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:15 pm

*says loudly from the kitchen* don't worry, he approves. -_-
o.o well then... there you go. Razz I'm sure he would be fine with you though. i mean, from the vibes ive gotten from you, you seem nice. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:00 pm

*Rolls eyes at Mandie's comment but grins.* You're the only person who seems to think I'm good. *Taps fingers against his knee.* I'm about done talking to anyone in this mansion though, even the others like Isolt, Siena, Klain, all of Eve's characters. I'm about done with them as well. *yawns.* They all suck.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:15 pm

*walks out and sits down on the couch somewhat next to joshua* well, you and Siena don't get along because of Jeremy. All of her other characters think i should break up with you, and Klain... i don't know. are you done talking to me? *looks over at joshua*
*keeps quiet, not wanting to get involved with Mandie's crankiness*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next