House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
Shadowhunter
rae
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:51 am

I followed Hayden's gaze and frowned a little, realising that he was not only avoiding my gaze, but avoiding touching me. Thinking that I was the problem, I slid off of Hayden's lap and brought my knees up to my chest, resting my head on them. "Maybe your the one who needs a vacation in Costa del sol, not me..." I sighed. If I was making Hayden sad, then maybe he should go and have fun far away from me for a little while...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 am

huh? lol why does that make you emotional?? haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 am

*being dragged in,and goes to corner* *sigh* Britt..

Tifa: once I finished,and claire was,I pick up the dishes and Clouds and the kids.Well once they were done eating of course and went into the kitchen putting the dishes in the sink
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:56 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Yes, only a few more months and we'll be welcoming a new family member." I smiled, squeezing Lucy's hand slightly and then resting my other hand gently on her stomach. "I hope our second daughter will look as beautiful as you."

Lucy:
i giggle and skoot a little closer to him. then i lay my hand on his maybe, but i hope she is as attractive as you too. because even if you dont think so, your very hansom i smile at him and kiss his cheek before i rest my head on his shoulder

midget wrote:Sam: I smiled when she did. "Just thought I'd bring you breakfast in bed." I walked over to her bed, and bit my lip. "Is that alright?" Wow I sucked at this whole romantic thing.

Emmie:
i smile and nod as i place the tray on my lap its nice of you... i pat the bed next to me after i skoot over why dont se share it? i smile up at him

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 am

AH! i need to repost for you lilj...hold on Sad
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:01 am

whats wrong?? :/

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 am

Because in the first one, Kenshin's wife dies, and in the 2nd one, Kenshin dies! And as much as I hate Kenshin's first wife, he's so sad about it that I can't help but get emotional over her death Sad

What's wrong Britt? And everyone's already in the kitchen for dinner.

The kids were feeling sleepy so they decided to go to bed early, leaving me, Tifa and Claire downstairs. I picked up Claire, then walked over to Tifa, leaning down and kissing her cheek softly. "Thanks for dinner. It was really nice."

"I never said that I didn't think I was handsome, Lucy." I chuckled slightly, kissing her head before a thought crossed my mind and made me frown slightly. "Although, these scars are rather unattractive. And they're constant reminders that I'm a murderer, especially the one on my cheek which I cannot hide..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 am

"Just as hate can cause a man to act out with extreme violence, love can cause a woman to cherish the worst of killers as if he were a newborn baby."
Quote from the movie. I thought it kinda suited Lucy and Joe, but I'm not sure.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:06 am

Hayden: I looked over at her surprised. Why would I need a vacation? And why had she moved? "What...?" Why would she even say that? I couldn't go on vacation, and I didn't want to. To be honest I didn't really want yuffie to go, but if it was what she wanted then I would manage.

Sam: I sat down next to her, and shook my head. "Nah I've already had something." I smiled and picked the Rose up, twirling it between my fingers. "Besides, I made it for you..." I looked down at the Rose as I spoke. "It doesn't compare to you, but it's still beautiful..." I looked up at her an held the Rose out to her flashing her a charming smile. "Dontcha think?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:09 am

Ya, I'm fine! *Smiles more*
Sorry for disappearig earlier!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:09 am

Britt-21 wrote:aw ok and its like a fades to black type thing XDDDD

Mia: I lay my head back,and breathe normally again. And heard the Cries comeing from Leon.but he was being dried up and cleaned.I looked up at James and smiled,a tear escapeing my eye from happness

Tifa: I smile "your very welcome,do you think you can wash these dishes as I take claire a bath?" I ask

*listens to britt and nods* her little moment of happiness was shattered (when she said she maybe got a new bf)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:12 am

((It's ok Mort ^_^ Jason: Good, that means we can hang out and have fun, right? Actually, I have to go and look after the kids. They're asleep, but they could wake up at any second.))

"Well... You seem really sad of something, Haydie." I was back to calling him Haydie now, but I was still being serious. "Maybe if you go on vacation, it'll cheer you up, right?" I hoped so because... I didn't want Hayden to be sad, I wanted him to be happy.

"Sure." I smiled and handed Claire to Tifa before taking over the dishes for her, washing them thuroughly.

Oh...

Maybe this will cheer Britt up :3 It made me laugh today, so maybe it would make her laugh :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 am

Hey guys I'm back...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 am

Lucy:
i turn around and look at him very seriously for a moment, then i touch my hand to his scarred cheek Joe, it isnt unattractive i move my hand and kiss his cheek gently i dont even notice it

Emmie:
i giggle, take the rose and smell it thanks Sam i kiss him gently and then smile at him. after another short moment i start to eat the breakfast he made for me

James:
when the nurse hands me Leon i walk over to Mia. i sit next to her in a chair and tilt Leon so she can see him look Mia, its Leon i smile at her

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:19 am

Mia: "hes beautiful" I placed my hand on leons cheek and gently brush my finger on his cheek.

Tifa: i go upstairs and give Claire a bath and smiled as she splashed and laughed

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

brb in 3 mins
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:21 am

Damn it theres another Leon -_- Great. Sorry guys, scampi's not feeling to good at the minute, the performance went great, but a friend over text was giving her some advice and she just started crying :/ And she's talking to me abut it, apparently I'm one of her bestest friends :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 am

James:
do you want to hold him?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 am

Oh... Poor Scampi. And are you laughing at Kenshin, Britt? XD

"I notice it all the time." I answered monotonally. "Be it a mirror or just a shiny object, it stands out like a sore thumb in my reflection, reminding me of who gave me that scar, what I had done to deserve it, how many lives I have taken. It haunts me just as much as my nightmares do, only I can't simply wake up to make the scar disappear; the scar will never stop haunting me for as long as I shall live." I wasn't even looking at Lucy as I said this, I was just staring at nothing in particular as I spoke my thoughts and feelings on my dreaded scar.

When I had finished washing the dishes, I dried them and put them away carefully.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 am

Hayden: I shook my head, a vacation wouldn't cheer me up. Not if she stayed here. But we couldn't go on vacation together, I couldn't leave Toby. I sighed. "A vacation wouldn't cheer me up..." Because I wasn't sad, not really. Just confused. But I guess I was acting a little sad. Yuffie probably saw through my happy charade. Which was now making her sad. Which I defiantly didn't want. I reached out and cupped her face in my hand. Lifting her face up so she was looking at me. "The only way a vacation would have any effect would be if it was a vacation with you." Saying that only made it feel worse that it couldn't happen, but I didn't want yuffie feeling like I was just blocking everything she said.

Sam: I smiled a little, and looked around the room. Not wanting to watch her eat, incase it made her uncomfortable.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:29 am

Mia: "yes please" I sat up,leaning on my pillows

yush I am and AWWW poor scampi Sad

Tifa: once I finished,I brushed her hair gently knowing she didnt have long hair yet,and then I dress her in her Pjs and put her to bed "night claire"

Claire: closed her eyes,hugging her teddy and falling asleep/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 am

Hee heehee heehee! Yeah, the anime's pretty silly apart from the fights, which annoys me - I'm more into the serious movie version of Kenshin - but it's still pretty good :3 The funny parts always make me happy after a hard day's work.

Smiling a little at the thought of going on vacation with Hayden, I rested my hand on top of his. "Well then, we should go on vacation and spend some time at the beach, and maybe then you'll be happy, right?" I hoped so, I really did, because I hated seeing Hayden sad.

Once everything was done, I sat down on the couch and switched on tv, watching the chocobo races rather boredly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 am

See, told you it was hunger pains! Whatever -_- Awww please cheer up! *Starts singing Bring it all Back*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:35 am

Tifa: I came down and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind "hey" I say with a smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:40 am

Hayden: I sighed a little and shook my head. "I can't go on vacation..." I wanted to, sooo bad. Especially now we'd brought it up. But what about Toby. I'd tried leaving him with someone else before, and that was only for a day, not even that and it didn't work. I couldn't imagine leaving him for a week, or even just a weekend. "I want to, but I can't." I smiled a little, trying to stay positive, and brushed my thumb against her cheekbone.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:40 am

Lucy:
Joe... dont think of it like that i was trying to think of how he should be thinking of it, but i couldnt, so i decided to just shut my mouth and get ready for how Joe might react to what i said

Emmie:
i keep eating until i'm full, then i lean on him and close my eyes your a good cook Sam

James:
i carefully hand Leon to her hes so cute

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next