House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Firefly155
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 am

follow him! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:54 am

No because if I ditch dad, I'll get yelled at. And he's probably too far to catch up to now. And besides, he was with a girl. I didn't want to interrupt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:01 am

Well... With tears and persuasive words, I think I might have managed to be back in the group with Leighanne and Megan. Basically, in dance, Chelsea was asking us if we had any ideas for what to do, so I stood there thinking, listening to everyone elses ideas, then when I finally start to say my idea, Mrs Jordan came over, Chelsea interrupted me, telling Miss that we couldn't think of any ideas, then she said that we should do something with our arms, and I flipped out. I jumped really high up and shouted that I was sick of getting ignored, so I started waling off, about to walk out the dance studio when Sabrina put her arm around me, she must have seen that I was on the brink of tears and she was my shoulder to cry on before Miss said to go and calm myself down, so I went to the toilets in the changing room and cried a hell of a lot before I started to calm down. Mrs Jordan came in and said "I didn't realise that you were really upset" -.- then she asked me why I was upset and I told her that I was mainly frustrated and stressed out andd fed up of being ignored, I said something about not being able to practice outside of school with them, but since me, Meg and Lan ((what we call Leighanne)) live near each other we can easily arrange practices. Then once I had fully calmed down I went back and Miss got the group outside, she was nicve enough to tell them because I felt on the brink of tears again, and she explained why I was upset and blah blah blah, I started crying again, Meg and Lan came to cheer me up in the toilets, before I knew it iut was the end of the lesson, at the end I went to talk to Miss about perhaps being able to move and she siad she would talk to Mrs Jackson about it. So hopefully... I'll back with Meg and Lan by Monday. Woo! Yay for breakdowns out of frustration!! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:05 am

*Huggles Scampi.* You're ok now though, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:06 am

O.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:12 am

Brb, heading home. Enjoy these while you wait for my return:

No one need open the door for him, for it was his home and it had been his home for longer than it had been anyone else's. He was tired and defeated and full of sorrow, but he had things to do, hence his return. He was about to ascend the stairs when he spotted the portraits of the original owners of the mansion. His hand caressed the portrait of the man with one red eye and one blue eyes, his own eyes filled with tears, and he quickly continued before the spilled over his eyelids. He was going to talk to the new owner of his home, Jeremy Wilson, since it was he who had summoned him here for assistance on what would be a large project, but as he neared the young man's room, he realised that he was... Preoccupied. Heaving a sigh and shaking his head, he instead returned to the attic apartment which no one apart from himself and Jeremy knew about and spent the nexthour dusting everything in vast and spacious apartment. Once that was done, he sat it the armchair by the untouched fireplace. Alone. He was all alone now. His love had vanished fro. The face of the Earth and now he only one choice left: To accept that he, Caius Alexandros III, was the last of his kind remaining and that he was now officially lost in this new, modern world.

"Yup. Into town." I smiled, because town was where we first met, in the book store where Kodi was reading Breaking Dawn in the back corner of the room, where he said that if I had one of his bear hugs, I'd understand why he was called Kodiak and I replied by saying that I'd like to have one of his hugs one day. Good memories, easy memories where I wasn't worrying about how to act, I could just be myself completely. An idea popped into my mind then and I decided to hold Kodi's hand so that he could see my thoughts, relive the memories. Maybe if he remembered the good times, like when we met, he'd deffinatrly stay. We walked together hand in hand as I replayed the memories, still talking normally as we did so. "So, what do you usually eat for breakfast? Pancakes? Cereal? Something weird but nice?"

"I know, I just..." Since I had been recovering, we always had breakfast together, Kiara, Hope and I, but now that I was dating Ryan, Kiara was distancing herself from me, and I didn't like it one bit. Why couldn't she accept Ryan? Why couldn't she accept that I was finally happy again? She never opened up to me anymore so I wasn't exactly sure why she was actig like this but I wanted it to stop. Heaving a sigh, I shook my head. "Perhaps another time." We reached the kitchen then and I set Hope down in one of the high chairs as I started making her breakfast. Hope had moved on to more solid food now, like the mashed baby food, although she wasn't very keen on it, so I allowed her to wash it down with a bottle of blood. That was the breakfast that I started preparing her that morning.

"Uhhh... I don't know, they just do." I shrugged a little then pushed Sierra off of my lap so that I could stand up. I then picked up Zidane and quickly handed him to Cloud and Tifa in the kitchen before heading back to Sierra. "Do you, like, wanna go out on a date? Like now or something?" I asked my girlfriend. "It'll be our last chance before I go away on friday."

Oh, so I had to join in with the game too, huh? I chuckled and theb tried it, ny tongue only just reaching the botton of my nose and licking off a tiny bit of batter. I thought I had licked it all off though. "Woohoo! I win, Suzie Sue! Game over!" I laughed licking the batter off of her nose too since she was failing miserably. "I think I just proved my awesomeness, don't you?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her.

I smiled slightly and pressed a kiss to Sam's head as I hugged him back, almost seeming like a mother with her child. "I love you too, Sam, more than words can express, and I doubt that any physical action would be any better at expressing how much I feel about you, either. But I'll keep telling you that I love you in hopes that the amount of times I say it does my feelings justice." Yet another kiss to Sam's head, then I pulled away with a grin. "Lets head back to the pack, I need to tell them about their engagement:" Just to rid Sam of any remaining thoughts of me being ashamed of him, afterall, I cared muc more about Sam's thoughts and feelings than I did being squished to death.

I woke up in bed alone. Good, it meant no awkward moments when Darren realised that he slept with me while he was drunk. Standing up, I stretched out my normal limbs, followed by my wings then grabbed some clean clothes. Heading into the bathroom, I took a shower, dried myself, then dressed and did other bathroom stuff, ending with putting my dirty clothes in the laundrey basket... Now what? I didn't have the energy to beat someone up, it was too windy for flying, maybe I'd just have to resort to watching tv like normal people, but that would mean being the slghtest bit social towards others in the room. With nothing else to do, I attempted flying onto the roof, which was a struggle but I survived, and I just sat there, watching the snowflakes fall and thinking about how s*** everyone in the mansion was. Except for Darren, he seemed pretty bad*ss yesterday for a goody two shoes type.

"Tomorrow lunchtime sounds good." I answered with a grin, glad to be hanging out with Dilynn again and getting to know her more and stuff. "But how about this; instead of going out to get milkshakes and fries, we make our own milkshakes at the mansion and cook our own fries there too. Making our own strawberry milkshakes could be interesting." I shrugged before noticing the waiter come our way. I ordered my weird pizza and a glass of coke and ordered Dilynn's Supreme pizza for her, but I wasn't sure what drink she wanted so I left her to order it herself.

I was so excited that I couldn't breathe; I was practically hyperventilating! I wanted to let out my excitement by jumping around, but I couldn't in this dress, 1) Because I'd fall over it and 2) It wasn't zipped up yet - I couldn't reach behind me to do it - so if I even dared to jump, it would just fall down. The only way I could get out my excitement, really, was by grinning like a chesire cat and tapping my foot while waiting for Dayna to be done curling everyone else's hair and stuff so that she could zip me up! In a couple hours, I'd be married! I'd be Mrs Rebecca Stevenson, wife of Tyler Stevenson, and then tonight we'd try for a baby girl and it was gonna be really amazing. Excitement soon turned to impatience and I really just wanted to get to the hotel where we were getting married and say the 'I do's now, but I couldn't until the others were ready so instead I just kept asking, "Are you uys done yet?"

"Noooo! Not yet!" I said with a little giggle, trying to keep still so that Dayna could do my hair. "Natty is, so go and pester her!" Nathalie's hair was already kinda curly, so she didn't need to do much to it. She just needed to put on the dreaded, yucky makeup, and so did I once my hair was done! Gah! Why makeup?! Oh well, at least Kyle would think I was pretty, since makeup was meant to make you look super pretty... Right?

My house was invaded by girls and dresses and makeup, which was really weird. I kinda craved my brothers company, but he was back at the mansion getting ready - the only reason why I was allowed to stay was because it was my place, and to behonest I felt lucky to be allowed to stay at all, since most of the girls seemed strict of the 'No boys allowed' rule. Dayna looked really pretty in her dress though, and KJ did too, and of course the bride looked awesome, so, yeah, staying wasn't actually too bad, apart from becoming the barman and getting everyone drinks, which I could handle. After brushing Rascal's fur since she could come too I picked up Kara-Jayne and walked over to Dayna with her, standing behind my fiancee and looking in the mirror at her as she dealt with Taylor's hair. "Doesn't mommy look beautiful, princess?" I asked KJ, pressing a kiss to Dayna's shoulder and smiling.

I was putting on my tux, but I couldn't really do the purple tie, which was kind of annoying, so I went to Giselle's room to see if she could do it for me. Knocking on the door, I entered to see her doing the same thing to Zack. Abigail came running up to me in a bright blue dress and hugged me, so I hugged her back. "I'm next on the tie tying list, ok? I really can't do it." I told Giselle, crouching a little so that I was on Abby's eye level. "You're gonna be good, right? Because you can't get angry and break things and yell at aunty Bex's wedding. If you do, I'll bring you straight home, and you'll miss out on the fun, understand." Abby gave me a little nod and mumbled, 'I'll try to be good.' so I kissed her head before standing back up and looking to Giselle, who wasn't going - Bex said because Giselle becoming my girlfriend was too short notice to add her to the guest list, but since she managed to add Jason on last minute without any problems, I think she was just bitter about Giselle cheating on me last time - and asking, "Are you sure you don't mind staying here? I could always help you gatecrash the wedding if you want."

As I was getting ready, my mind kept wandering to Nathalie, wondering what she was going to look like in her bridesmaid dress. I bet she looked amazing, she always did but in a wedding dress it'd be like... Wow! I needed to tell her that I was allowed to live on Earth, too, before the night was over and I forgot. I was glad that I'd be able to stay down here because, as much as I liked Heaven, it was too far away from Nat and now I'd be able to be close to her all the time, maybe even snuggle up to her on some nights. Of course, that was as far as our nights would go, just snuggling, but I dunno, maybe one day we'd take it to the next level or something, that'd be cool.

Cody frowned at the purple neck thing he had tied in a knot around his neck. It didn't look right - it didn't look like TJ's. He'd go and ask his brother to help, but TJ was going to meet his friend, since she had been invited to the wedding too. His last resort was his father, who was busy getting ready himself. Running out of his roon and to mummy and daddy's room, he knocked on the door and then walked in. "Daddy, I didn't do the neck thingy right." He said in a quiet, semi-embarassed voice, pointing to the neck thingy to show his daddy the fail. "Can you do it for me please?"

Ugh, weddings. If it wasn't Bex's and if I didn't get the chance to see Sammi in a dress, I wouldn't be going, but it was and I did so I was. Heaving a slight sigh, I did up my tie, then went to Sammi's room to deal with Yuki before I left - Geez, I was even helping out with cat duty now - then headed downstairs to have a drink or two before I left. I should probably go and see Jeremy before I left, too, to make sure he was ready, but I didn't really want to interrupt a moment between him and Giselle - I still thought he was crazy to date her again so... Yeah. Didn't want to watch my best friend making a mistake...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:22 am

My eyes still sting a little from crying, but I'm okay Very Happy hey britt Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:24 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

Good good, as long as you're ok now Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:04 am

My phone just told me to Tidy Bedroom! No! I'm reading! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:05 am

Omg! Tron is on Sky movies later! I don't really know what it's about but hello Garret Hedlund! He so should've been picked to play Finnick DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:17 am

*Gets food*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:18 am

O... K...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:20 am

what? im hungry XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:21 am

Fair enough. *Shrugs.* Quick! Give Gavin a repost before he looks back at last night's conversation! ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:23 am

Britt-21 wrote:Roje took off her shoes and changed them with her boots. She zipped the bag and headed out. "We gotta follow them back to the house. Since we're cooking for everyone. I bet one of the girls already have something for me" she sighed and looked at him "you're lucky thoes vampire boys are nice enough to let you slide this one since you hadnt known about it." she walked to his car "Wheres Flora?"

*is out of breath* I ran...I got it.. *dies*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:24 am

Wheres Jason. I have to speak with him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:26 am

Lol XD *Drags Jason into the room.* What? Your cousin wants you. *Sighs and looks to Roje.* What do you want?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:29 am

I was thinking about last night and how you said you dont want me to lose my innocence or whatever. What did you mean by losing it? Its not like im gonna fade with someone and becides, only the girls on my team are in sexy pjs. Im not bi or anything but still, how would it ruin my innocence? why roje *facepalm*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:31 am

*Facepalms.* Just... The sexy pjs and stuff. You're meant to stay cute for a little while longer, not start wearing sexy stuff! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:33 am

*Stares then blinks* im stuck in this young body for a very long time I dont think it would really matter since i cant grow... At least I can watch you grow old Razz *she laughs* im kidding.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:36 am

But you're still young. At least wait a couple years until you're technically, like, 21, ok? Your girlfriend isn't 21 yet, and you seem perfectly fine wi- Sammi's an obvious exception ' cause she's my girlfriend -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:37 am

wolfy has a point! becides, i can be wreckless now that im a vampire *laughs* and no i dont mean killing people
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:43 am

*Grumbles.* You better behave, otherwise I'll tell your mum everything. And I do mean everything That's harsh, Jason :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:45 am

I came to the car with Roje, visualising myself back in the place where I had a go at Flora. “I let her walk back…” It was a stupid thing for me to do really, let her walk back in the dark on her own. I could feel the warfare ragging inside my head, one side saying I should go back to the mansion to sort things out with Flora while the other side was thinking about the dinner. Why was I being so selfish? “Were we driving to?”
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next