House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Creaturee
Shadowhunter
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:11 pm

I could tell that Rose wanted to drop the subject, although I wasn't exactly sure why. Maybe she just didn't want to have a serious conversation? I don't know, but I dropped it anyway with a simple nod of my head before I returned my attention to the movie. Once it was over, I stretched my arms above my head, trying to move my limbs as much as I could with Rose half on top of me, because I was pretty sure my arms and legs had fallen asleep. "That was a good movie." I commented as I lowered my arms again, looking down at Rose and smirking slightly while adding, "You weren't too scared, where you?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:42 am

As the movie ended, I just watched the credits as they scrolled up. As Zack said something to me, I lifted my head and raised my eyebrow "If I was scared I wouldnt be looking at the tv, I'd be hiding my face in your chest. Trust me, if I'm not afraid of strigoi, i'm not afraid of anything." I might have been lying just a little bit. Strigoi did tend to scare me, if I knew I was going to die...Just like last night.. But I managed to push and save both myself and Zack. Now this really got me thinking, what if a Strigoi turned me? I would want Zack to kill me just so I couldnt do what those monsters did.. "Zack." I said, my eyebrow dropping back down and my eyes meeting his. My tone was serious along with my face "I would like to train you to kill a strigoi. Or at least let you have the skill to kill one."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:27 am

Rose had gone back to thinking again, which didn't bode well. That was confirmed when she told me that she wanted to train me to kill Strigoi. I would've claimed this to be a joke if it wasn't for the seriousness of her expressions. "Rose..." I frowned, shaking my head. "I'm an angel. I can't kill people, not even bad people. I physically can't. Maybe I can incapacitate someone long enough to escape - I'm sure my Vampire side will allow me to do that much - but not kill them." She clearly meant well, wanting to give me the training so that I could protect myself the next time we got into trouble, but I just... I couldn't. I couldn't kill anyone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:48 am

I wish he didnt have to tell me that. It made my stomach go in knots just knowing what could happen now that I have the knowledge of him not able to kill anyone or anything..No matter how bad they are. I wasnt going to bring my thoughts into this. My.. 'what if I become a strigoi' thoughts. "Even so, I'll train you and Trent, If he's willing." if Zack couldnt kill me, might as well have Trent stick by him at all times. Why am I pre-planning so damn much? "I'll train you for defense then rather then offense. Maybe a little bit of offense. Dont think i'm pressuring you with this, if you dont want it, just say so and i'll shut up about it." I wanted to have plans set and stone.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:32 am

Rose looked so terrified and I really didn't know why. All I had to do was avoid going out at night and I'd be safe, right? Then again, what if I had social commitments that required me be out during nighttime? Maybe it would be best if I did have some basic training. "Alright, I'll train, but in self defense only. And I'll talk to Trent about joining us, too." I responded, hugging my worrying girlfriend close to my chest. "Just... Try not to think about it for now, ok? You deserve some time to relax and not have to panic about us getting hurt."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:37 am

Hey Wolfie Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:51 am

ali! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:57 am

Ali!!! *Huggles.* I've missed you! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:12 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Rose looked so terrified and I really didn't know why. All I had to do was avoid going out at night and I'd be safe, right? Then again, what if I had social commitments that required me be out during nighttime? Maybe it would be best if I did have some basic training. "Alright, I'll train, but in self defense only. And I'll talk to Trent about joining us, too." I responded, hugging my worrying girlfriend close to my chest. "Just... Try not to think about it for now, ok? You deserve some time to relax and not have to panic about us getting hurt."

I rested my head back down against Zack's chest. taking in a deep breath "I'll try.. hard not to because of last night." we both could have been dead if I didnt get my one push. "When it's time, I'll tell you what I was thinking about, alright?" and I wasnt going to wait till last minute..Maybe after I finish training him i'll spill the beans on what I had been thinking about. Right now, I was not willing to tell him and make him worry more then he should. There was no need for it when God knows when that me being a Strigoi will happen. I should probably stop thinking
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 am

((I have been waiting 5 hours for my stomach pain to finally ease up >.< Now the time has come.))

Yeah, last night's attack was really affecting her. It was strange, considering she dealt with Strigoi on a regular basis, but maybe it was because last night I had been in danger as well. Pressing a kiss to Rose's head, we lay in silence for a moment, the credits still rolling on the movie. The atmosphere was so tense, the mood low, so I decided to try and cheer my girlfriend up, or at least distract her from her worries. "Alrighty, then," I started as shuffled to sit more upright. "I think it's about time we tried playing a board game, don't you? I bet I can kick both your and Trent's rears at... Well, pretty much any game." There was nothing like a bit of competition to make you forget your woes!

((And I literally just moved my leg to scratch it and the pain returned... Ow...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:25 pm

He seemed to change the mood fairly quickly. I was grateful for that cause I was not willing to think right now "oh really? I doubt that! I bet both me and him can kick your ass in!" He was making challenges. "Don't forget who you're messing with my dear Zack. The one and only Rose Hathaway." I sat up and pecked his lips softly before getting off him "Trent! We're gonna start up a game! Willing to join?" I asked

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Yikes :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:53 am

Off to my volunteering work in a couple hours, then going to a Halloween party/sleepover practically straight after. I'll try to get online but it might be tough so... I'll see you guys Thursday afternoon ^_^

Ah, that was better! Like I said, competition always seemed to work, and within seconds I had the old, non-worried Rose back. I grinned as she said how she was going to kick my butt, letting out an, "Oh really? Bring it." Before she got off of my lap. Trent soon entered after she called him, a friendly smile on his face, as always. "Sure, yeah, I'm game. Is it going to be a trivia-based game or something that requires skill?" The latter sentence was directed at me. I knew that Trent and I would excel at trivia games, but Rose would probably excel at skill-based games, so it really just depended on who I wanted to win. In all honesty, I wanted to be the winner, but maybe if Rose won she'd cheer up further? After a moment of debating, I shrugged. "It's up to the lovely lady which game we play." It seemed more fair to let Rose decide and, if she chose a skill-based game, I'd just have to try my best to win.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:34 am

awww okie

Looking between the boys, the choice landed on me and I grinned "Oh you know what I'm going to pick. I'm determined to win this. Skill based. Screw words and names and all that nonsense. You guys can stick to that stuff. I, on the otherhand, will stick to strats and what not." Looking between the boys again, I crossed my arms "Since I picked the genre, now its your turn to pick any skill based game!" I walked over back to the couch and sat back down, leaning back and looking at the boys "What? Oh, wait, Too cheery? I could be crabby if you guys want me to." I teased as my grin turned into a smirk. I hoped I could kick their asses at the one game they pick. Losing gets kinda boring after a while. And I felt like I needed to win.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:29 pm

Well, we played a bit of Spin The Bottle at the halloween party. I got to kiss 2 girls, my friend (Which was really weird because they're practically family) and I also got to kiss one of the girls on the neck (But that was a part if Truth Or Dare, not Spin The Bottle). Considering the fact that I'd never actually kissed a girl before then, it was pretty interesting. I can officially sing I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry! XD

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:18 am

you partied hard. Geez xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:31 am

Indeed, although my friend deided to tell mother that I had been kissing the girls, even though I wanted it to be kept a secret. Bleh, my fault for not saying that I wated it to be a secret. Oh well!

My Carmilla costume that I wore last night:

^^^
I have no idea why that's sideways :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:37 am

you look so thin O:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:44 am

That's just the black. Black is very good at hiding my stomach, so I've found.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:47 am

Honestly I think we;re the same size. I have a chubby belleh too *looks at tummy*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:52 am

Try getting Just Dance! I've been doing that lately to get me to exercise and I don't know if I'm losing weight with it, but it's still a fun way of working out!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:05 am

Honestly, I cant do it while my aunt and cousin is here

My diet was thrown off too
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:16 am

You'll get back onto your diet eventually Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:19 am

once they're gone yeah
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:23 am

Good good Smile I'm guessing you don't like your aunt and cousin?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next