House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Creaturee
Shadowhunter
6 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:56 am

I think I accidentally made Rose believe that I had mind-reading powers or something. Or, at least, the way she phrased it sounded that way. I had actually meant that I was talented enough in bed to know how to turn her on, or whether I was turning her on. But I decided to let that slide, because letting her believe that I had mind-reading abilities would probably be a lot more entertaining in the long run. As Rose mentioned forgetting about the movie, I faked a pout. "Aww, but I was looking forward to watching Zombies kill people." Actually, I really had been looking forward to watching it, but I found it amusing how Rose could get so easily distracted by mentions of sex. I was definitely going to note this down in my mind for future use!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:14 am

Okay, how about I stop being greedy and taking his attention from the movie and let him watch it. I knew he was joking but we rarely even watched Movies. "I'll be nice and let us watch the movie." I pushed myself a bit upward so I can peck his lips before going back to where I was and resting my head on his chest, looking towards the tv. My ear pressed against his heart, listening to it beat. As a vampire, he wouldnt have a heartbeat but since he was only half, he had one. (right? o.o) I should probably stop over thinking things..Just let them happen and let them be how they want to be. But I cant help but think about so much of my boyfriend. Despite our pasts, we still move foward.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:21 am

((Yes yes, Zack and Abby both half heartbeats.))

It seemed that Rose was no longer distracted by the conversation topic, so we eventually got around to watching the movie. The entire time I could feel that something was off. Maybe it was just me, but it just felt like it was too quiet, you know? And sure, I didn't really have mind reading powers, but I knew Rose well enough to know when she was in deep thought. It was about halfway through the movie that I gave up trying to ignore it, worried that something was up. "You know, I can practically hear you thinking about something." I pointed out how obvious it was that Rose was stuck in her own head before adding, "Is everything alright?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:56 am

Oh s***. Was he really paying attention to what I was thinking about? Looking from the tv, I then brought my chocolate brown eyes up to meet his gaze "Everything is fine. Just thinking..A lot." just the past really and how far we've come. Surprisingly we were the average couple that fought all the time or held grudges silently against their partner for something they did. "Thinking about how far we've come..its nice to know that." I then turned my head away towards the tv to avoid any more eye contact with him "Dont worry about it though." my free hand gently ran on the parts of his chest I could touch without my body being in the way.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:33 am

Now she was avoiding eye contact, huh? Yet her thoughts were good ones that made me smile. "I guess we have been through a lot but, then again, most people do. Except nearly being killed by Strigoi, I'm pretty sure most people don't go through that." I chuckled a little, looking down at Rose and stroking her hair. "We've come pretty far, but we've still got a long way to go. I think it's just the transition from childhood to adulthood that makes it seem like we've come a really long way."
((Bleh DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:27 am

I smiled softly and spoke "Yeah I guess you're right about the whole Strigoi thing." I closed my eyes as his hand started to slide through my hair. It was so relaxing.. "I dont feel like we're adults yet." with how we acted and how we reacted to eachother, I felt like we were still teens. Then again, even if you are in your 20's you're still kind of a teenager. But more mature. "I shouldnt say that because we've done some things that requires being an adult." I lifted my head and managed to look at him. "Dont take that in a bad way."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Yeah... Sorry about hardly ever being on, but you are right. I don't really role play anymore and I don't write as much at all, I wanted to get back into it but I don't think it's going to happen :/ I do miss talking to you guys though, but if I talk to you on here I feel like I have to want to rolePlay which is probably why I end up distracting myself... I really am sorry, but life has seriously got in the way, like most of my days off I spend with James or catching up on work so... Yeah :/ Sorry :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:12 am

scampi even in skype you were distracted,thats why we really didnt like skyping you :/ we felt like you didnt want to talk to us
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:48 am

That's ok. I understand. But for the record, I did enjoy it. And I'm really sorry for all the times I've gotten distracted, whether it was on here or or Skype.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:53 am

It's okay but I don't want to let this site die just cause there's no one around but me and Wolfe. I'm getting one person in here and he's a shy mofo lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:36 am

Britt-21 wrote:I smiled softly and spoke "Yeah I guess you're right about the whole Strigoi thing." I closed my eyes as his hand started to slide through my hair. It was so relaxing.. "I dont feel like we're adults yet." with how we acted and how we reacted to eachother, I felt like we were still teens. Then again, even if you are in your 20's you're still kind of a teenager. But more mature. "I shouldnt say that because we've done some things that requires being an adult." I lifted my head and managed to look at him. "Dont take that in a bad way."

Rose didn't think we were adults, huh? Interesting. "I guess your opinion of when adulthood starts is different to mine." I pointed out with a shrug. "In my opinion, adulthood is where you no longer depend on your family. You get your own place, pay your own bills and maintain your own living area, you know? It's when you gain complete independence so, in that sense, we are adults." I guess everyone probably had different opinions on when exactly someone became an adult, but in my eyes I was one, and I really enjoyed it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:06 pm

I am so tired, like it's not even funny.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:45 pm

I know that feeling. I mean, I overslept and I still feel tired DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:30 am

"That's pretty much what it is, yeah. Like you said we have our own opinions about adulthood." I then decided maybe we should not talk a whole bunch about this "I'm just glad that we're together. All of us growing up and going through things without anything stopping us." We were maturing so much.. Unlike me who was still crazy and reckless an didn't care what happened. Unless it was something that has to do with the safety of my friends or my boyfriend
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:40 am

Britt-21 wrote:Haley watched as the man began to approach her, her blue eyes continuing to scan him as she silently sniffed him from this distance. Once he actually started talking to her, she took her one hand off her mug and made sure she had a grip on it with the other and shook his hand "Haley." a small smile planted on her lips "I havent seen a new person arrive here in ages. Its nice to see some fresh faces around here." She soon dropped her hand and returned it to her mug "What brings you here if you dont mind me asking?" just thought she'd be curious because why not? "dont feel like you have to tell me, Apollyon. I'm just curious." just to be polite she said that. Haley didnt like to be rude.

Apollyon glared at her from her question, she seemed to kind. He didn't want to say why he arrived although the last place he was he destroyed killing over 120 people. A gentle smile he tried to make faded quicker then his happiness. "I wouldn't choose too speak about it." He then wiped his hand on his pants slightly before breaking the eye contact between them. He nodded his head and decided to go inside, bringing his stuff with him his eyes scanning the area it was massive. To much for him to handle all at once, the people were roaming around so there was many creatures here. Being a demon was the least his problems but high on their lists. He bit his lip and walked up to the counter needing a room.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:22 am

Haley just watched as his smile faded. As he said he wouldnt talk about it he then walked inside without another word. It made her raise her eyebrow, wondering why he just decided to lose his smile. "Well that went worse then expected." shrugging it off, she then put her cup down and shifted, shaking out her fur with a huff. Maybe I should help him? Eh, what the hell, why not. with that she then walked inside and came up behind him, her head gently nuzzling his back. She wasnt the average wolf you'd run into. She was just as large as the twilight wolves. Maybe a bit shorter. She huffed softly and shifted back "Grab any key you see." she then grinned and hopped on the counter, sitting on it. "Dont take my kindness too personal. I'm just doing this because you're the newbie."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Hey ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:18 pm

ALI!!!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:20 pm

where have you been? how have you been? ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:22 pm

I've been really busy with college stuff and doing pretty bad mentally. But these last few weeks iive been doing a lot better so I thought I'd drop in and see how everyone's doing and maybe try to get back into the swing of things. How are you?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:28 pm

aww D: *huggles* I'm good, just running on 2% I'm so tired...I'm doing all the work in my house because my mom had surgery on her leg and my dad is a lazy buttface DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:30 pm

... That's exactly what's going on right now here. That among a lot of other things but yea idk its really complicated
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:31 pm

So we know eachothers pain...yay? XD but yeah, its horrid here
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:23 pm

I missed Ali Sad But at least she's getting better Smile