House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Creaturee
Shadowhunter
6 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:32 am

awh D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:58 am

The 100 got intense. S*** hit the fan!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:45 am

I managed to get my best friend into Carmilla. Muwahahaha >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:45 pm

hello
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:46 pm

haaii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:17 am

((Carmilla:)) *Comes into the living room from the laundry room, wearing Abby's black silk robe, in the midst of drying off her hair.* Hey, what's the name of the person whose room I showered in? Abby. She's probably out being all depre- *Tears her eyes away from the TV screen and almost has a heart attack.* Holy f***! Carmilla! Put some clothes on! I just put my clothes in the wash; I'm taking advantage of being summoned to a place with laundry facilities. I don't care! I am having impure thoughts right now! *Smirks.* Oh, I'm sorry, am I causing trouble for you? Yes. Very much so, and you'll cause trouble for others if they saw you like that! *Grts up and starts steering Carmilla upstairs.* Lets find some of Abby's clothes that fit.

~10 minutes later~

*Comes back down in a black Abbey Dawn crop top and some of Abby's skinny jeans (Which are rolled up a little at the bottom).* I still don't get why you brought me here and not Laura. *Is following behind.* Yeah, I'm starting to regret that decision too -///- *Flops onto the couch.* How is she? Coping. Things have taken it's toll on her, but she's a tough cookie, so... *Shrugs.* Yeah... Anywho, wanna watch tv with me? :3 *Scoffs.* No thanks. *Walks over to the bookshelf, scanning the books and selecting one.* Heeey! You're supposed to be boredom management! And I am managing my own boredom. *Sits down on the other end of the couch and starts reading.* *Grumbles.* Touché, Karnstein, touché...

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:19 am

she reminds me of roje in some ways.. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:41 am

*Speaks without looking up from her book.* I don't know who this 'Roje' is; should I be offended by the fact that I'm like her? Possibly? She's moody and stubborn and puts up a fight and- Ah, now I see the similarities. Mhmm. But trust me, sweetheart, you're way cooler Wink *Looks up and raises an eyebrow.* Did you just call my sweetheart? *Starts getting all flustered and hises her face behind a cushion.* I don't know! I don't know what I'm doing ^///^ You're an odd one, short stack. Cute, but very odd.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:42 am

XD woow

but Im sure you met roje before, Carm o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:53 am

If I have then she clearly wasn't important enough for me to remember. *Shrugs.* Ouch, harsh! Just being truthful. *Flips the page in her book and continues reading.* *Frowns and scooches closer to Carmilla.* Come on, be sociable. Being sociable isn't my thing. But if you're sociable, I might contemplate summoning Laura, too. ... *Sighs and closes her book.* fine, but only because she's probably gotten herself into some sort of trouble by now and will probably need help escaping. *Sets her book down on the coffee and looks to Britt, giving her a greeting nod.* Hey. Aaaand? *Looks back to Wolfie.* And what? Ask Britt how she is. *Rolls her eyes and focuses her gaze on Britt again.* How are you? *Squeals a little.* Good. Good kitty X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:00 am

Razz I'm good, doing homework. I feel like rping with wolfy though, is it okay if we skip to the next day? or at least the middle of the night? Of course rose and zack faded already Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:03 am

Sure sure, although I'm not going to be on for much longer due to Tea And Cake Tuesday. *Looks at Wolfie confusedly.* 'Tea And Cake Tuesday'? Mother-daughter bonding time. Dork. I am n- Ok, well, maybe I am but that isn't a bad thing! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:04 am

XD i'll work on it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:17 am

Okies ^_^ Hey, you said you'd bring Laura here. I said I'd contemplate it Razz *Narrows her eyes.* Wolfie... Geez, for someone who's onlytrying to get Laura out of potential trouble you sure seem to care about this a lot Razz *Deathglares.* I swear to God, if you don't bring her here right now- Hehe ^_^" Ok, ok, I'll do it. *Magically summons a Laura.* ((Laura:))*Suddenly appears and her eyes widen upon seeing Carmilla.* There you are! O.o Where did you think I was? I thought you had disappeared to get more snacks! Wait, we ran out of snacks??? Uhh... No??? ^_^" *Quickly tries to change the subject.* Hey, where did you get those clothes? *Rolls her eyes and gets up, leading Laura upstairs.* Shower first. I'll grab you some fresh clothes while you're doing that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:23 am

Fighting this many strigoi was much harder then I had thought. Though, I felt like I was knocking them all out with ease. One after another had dropped and my heart was racing. How the hell did I even get here? 'Well you are sure a tough cookie.' one of the strigoi said, causing me to turn and look at the man that stood before me. He looked like my old mentor. But without the accent and the long hair. Creepy. "Im a dhampir! Made to kick your sorry asses!" the man chuckled 'Sorry asses? My my you are different.' he walked towards me and I prepared my stake 'That wont hurt me you know. Sure, it's silver, but it wont kill me.' he then moved with such speed and disarmed me. Now having his arm around my neck and the other arm around my waist to keep me from moving. My back was pressed against his chest as he whispered into my ear before moving his arm from my neck and moving my head instead, biting into my neck. Causing me to scream. I blacked out for a moment before i had opened my eyes again, with a smirk on my face as the man pulled out his pocket mirror to show my chalky skin, red ringed eyes and fangs. That was the ultimate scare for me.

~~

I shot up in bed, my heart racing as if I'd been in a marathon. Beads of sweat covering my forehead as well as my scalp feeling damp from the sweat. Holy sh** that was some crazy dream. As I looked over at the alarm clock, I sighed softly, lifting the sheet a little to cover my chest. At least I wasnt a strigoi and that I had my boyfriend sleeping next to me. Speaking of, I looked over and smiled slightly before losing my smile and closing my eyes, trying to relax. But the image of me being a strigoi continued to stay inside my head.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:37 am

Well, sleep had been nice until the bed suddenly shifted. I started to stir at the movement, although I really just wanted to fall back to sleep. Something wasn't right, though, and after a minute, I forced my bleary eyes open. They focussed on the image of my girlfriend sitting upright in bed, my enhanced vision able to pick up on the sheen of sweat that covered her. Weird, it was cold in here. "Hey," Boy did my voice sound rough. I cleared my throat and sat up as well, resting a hand on Rose's back. "Is everything alright?" Well clearly it wasn't, but hopefully whatever was up wouldn't be too major, I mean, I know Rose had been acting a little weird today, but was she really that worked up about what's happened recently?

*Comes back down in some of Taylor's clothes (Wolfie knew that Abby's style wasn't Laura's style, so she 'borrowed' from Taylor instead), holding her laundry in her arms.* Where's the laundry room again? *Had followed Laura downstairs.* Down the hall, third door on the right. Right, got it. Thanks Smile *Walks down the hall.* *Sits on the couch again.* Happy now, Carmilla? *Had been gazing at Laura but quickly snaps back to attention and nods.* Yeah, happy. Whatever. *Picks up her book and starts reading again. *Rolls eyes.* Useless lesbian Vampire Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:45 am

I jumped slightly at the sudden voice that pierced through the silence and when I looked at Zack, it seemed I woke him up. I really had to move out so I didnt do this to him in the middle of the night. His hand rested on my back which I found surprisingly comforting even though it was just his hand "Yeah..Just a bad nightmare. Feels like my heart is going 100 miles per hour." I lifted my hand and cupped his cheek "You can go back to sleep. I'm fine." I smiled softly and leaned in, pecking his lips softly "We have things to do tomorrow and I dont want you to be tired.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:04 am

Sorry, mother-daughter time has started, and then I have work afterwards so... I'll reply later ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:13 am

Geez, Rose was jumpy, and from the sounds of it she had a perfectly good reason to be. Because, yeah, what happened recently had got her worked up enough to have a nightmare. I wasn't sure what the nightmare was about, but I had a feeling that it probably involved Strigoi in some way, shape or form. Frowning as Rose suggested I go back to bed, I shook my head at her, my arm wrapping around her shoulders. "I'm not going back to bed until you've managed to calm down." I stated, pressing a kiss to her forehead and ignoring the fact that it was sweaty (Or trying to, at least). "Do you want to talk about it?" I murmured softly, listening to her heartbeat so that I could tell when she started to relax again.

Ugh, *Flops down onto the couch besides Laura.* I'm so glad to be free of shouting kids and the chaos they bring. *Is sat the other side of Laura, only half paying attention to whatever tv channel Laura had put on.* Ouch, I actually, genuinely pity you. Kids can be a pain. *Eats a potato chip before joining the conversation.* Kids are sweet... Until they make a mess, but they're just being kids, you know? No, I really don't >.< What're you watching, anywho? Some sort of crime show. I didn't really look at the name. In which case... *Runs off and returns with her laptop.* Let me introduce you guys to The 100! *Turns off the tv.* Ok, I guess. Yay! X3 *Sets up The 100 and puts laptop on the coffee table so that Carmilla and Laura can see it.* *Starts watching with Wolfie.* *Once again only vaguely pays attention to the show.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:59 am

haii

I was surprised when Zack kissed my forehead. I was all nasty and sweaty. But when he asked me to maybe talk about it, I spoke "Long story short, I became a strigoi. And it's not a good look for me." I attempted to make a joke instead of having the actual story be told. "I also feel bad because I'm sweating and you're holding me." Maybe I could manage to wash up? Or at least shower.

Im in a match, sorry xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:22 am

Oh, so the nightmare was that bad huh? "Rose, you're not going to become a Strigoi. I've seen you fight and you're pretty darn good at it, so I highly doubt anyone's gonna be able to beat you." It still concerned me, though. What if someone did beat her? What if I wasn't there to protect her? Geez, now Rose had got me worrying too, which was the opposite of what we needed right now. With a sigh, I pulled away from my girlfriend as she mentioned showering. "Yeah, sure, go and have a shower. Maybe it'll take your mind off of things." As she left, I ran a hand through my hair and flopped back against the pillows. If only Rose didn't have to deal with Strigoi. Heck, if only she didn't even know about Strigoi, because this time it really seemed like ignorance would've been bliss.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:43 am

We can skip to morning now. Just wanted a little fluff xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:01 am

During the time I was awake, I took my shower just like I wanted to and I returned to Zack with my damp hair. I made sure to dry my hair the best I could. Just as I layed down, I instantly fell asleep next to Zack without another strigoi dream to haunt me. Morning came and I was sure sun was peeking in. Not that I'd go ahead and wake up. I rather just stay asleep a little longer since I lost some sleep from last night. I shifted onto my side as carefully as I could and came in contac with my boyfriend's chest. of course I then rest my head against it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:11 am

I can't really rp now. I have just over an hour to watch an hour-long programme before, *Looks towards Laura and Carmilla.* A certain show featuring certain people comes on. The 100? Because that was great. Weird and kinda... Well, gruesome-ish, but, yeah. I liked Lexa, she was badass, and her war paint was pretty cool Smile *Scoffs.* Please, her 'War paint' made her look like a raccoon. *Mumbles.* She's an attractive raccoon, though... *Speaks normally.* Aaaanyway, I'll reply once the shows are over ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:55 am

Britt, my dear, a little question here: My friend put a Tumblr post online saying that, in America, they don't use the word 'Fortnight'. Please tell me that that's an absolute lie and you know what a fortnight is!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next