House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Whenever I wanna draw I can never figure out what to draw
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:12 pm

-  After about 4 weeks of being away from the mansion I had finally returned. I had to leave without telling anyone since I found my dad was in the hospital. He had a problem onc day just walking home when he was jumped. A few bones broken and a couple of major wounds around his body and 2 weeks of rest he was finally able to go home. I had to stay the two weeks longer just to make sure nothing happened to him. He doesn't have a wife and he doesn't have a girlfriend to stay with him so I had to make sure he healed up myself.  I was so scared when the hospital called thinking  that something even worse had happened. I'm just thankful he got jumped and didnt have a Heart attack or got shot.
     -      After driving back from Maine to the mansion I parked outside and got out as Dagger jumped from the seat and onto the ground as I got out. It was still early and I wasn't sure if Zak wanted to even talk to me since I left without telling him and without texting him for how many weeks. I just went and grab my suitcase and closed the trunk and headed inside and to the kitchen to grab some chips then to my room. After the long drive I needed to grab something to munch on since I really only stopped for gas. I didn't need people seeing dagger and freaking out.
      -      Once I got to my room I just through the bag into my floor and layed back on my bed I let Dagger fly out of the mansion and stretch his wings finally since he had been small for how long. As he left there was a big clash of his wings as he sped off into the woods. I laughed alittle and opened the bag of chips and took a few and ate them thinking if I should even try and talk to Zak. I just hoped he didn't hate me.  

Just alittle something. I was bored so added alittle drama. Not a lot just alittle
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:54 pm

It had been a long month trying to figure out the object in the box. Looking through books and trying to get in contact with the elders. But no luck. I just gave up on that point. No one knew what it was so I just locked it up in the box and threw it into my closest. It was to much worrying over something no one knew about and asking humans wouldnt help. They knew nothing about our world so they wouldn't understand any of it.
-   When I threw the box Into my closet I just turned and put all the box back in their boxes. I wasn't about to waste more time. I then sat on my bed and pulled out my lap top. Ever since I got here I haven't done much. Iv been worrying about the object I just needed to relax and get out and explore the city so I looked up some little places and found a nice little smoothie place. It was new and the smoothies they had sounded really good so I got up grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out of my room. I jogged downstairs and walked out to my car. It finally was warming up and it was able damn time too. I was sick and tired of always blasting my heat now I can finally open my car windows.  

I was bored. Don't judge. Even tho this post sucks
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 pm

I made a powerpoint for my parents about how to talk to someone with Social Anxiety. I even added a bunch of common thoughts that run through my mind when in a social situation to help them understand that even though I might look fine, there's a bunch of stuff going on in my head that really isn't fine at all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Have you shown them yet or...?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Not yet. Mum just got out of the bath... And I'm stalling a little... I'm not sure how they'd react to the thoughts in my head :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:11 pm

I did it. I almost cried and I'm shaking like a leaf but I did it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Need a hug? I've been told I'm a good hugger Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:37 pm

I'm ok now, I just had a moment. Now I'm trying to do college work but it sucks DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:39 pm

I'll take that hug Very Happy Alright, shorty Razz *hugs scampi, chuckling at the height difference* College work sounds boring Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:40 pm

It really is >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Oh well, the sooner you get it done the sooner you can relax Smile Now, lemme play with your fluffy hair! *laughs a little and sits on the couch to allow scampi to play with his (lilac and pale blue) hair* You're seriously obsessed with my hair. I know but can you blame me?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:30 am

The hardest part about this is that I know the information, but I have to find it from other sources and the other sources are being difficult >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:33 am

Hmmm... What's up? Just wondering if I'd suit a lip piercing... Like on the left side of my bottom lip, maybe a ring? Hmm... I don't know. Maybe ask Kirsten I  Thursday, see what she thinks. Why the sudden thought? I don't know, I've always liked piercings and I think my pain tolerance is alright. Besides, I always chew my lip when I'm bored anyway, a lil ring or just a stud would make it more fun XD

Aww that does suck :/ I think it's stupid, especially if you already know the information.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:37 am

Mhmm. Why can't I just reference my own mind? >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:40 am

If only it was that easy Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:44 am

Yeah Sad *Sighs.* Oh well, I'm giving up on that for now because it's stressful :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:00 am

I don't blame you :/ Just make sure to try and complete it before the end of Easter break Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:01 am

Mhmm, I will.

By the way, prepare for rp chaos later Twisted Evil
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:04 am

Oh no... No you're not doing this to me and and my feelings >.< *snuggles into Marcus*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:05 am

Sorry, not sorry! Muwahahaha!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:40 am

They had been surveilling the mansion for over a month. Searching for the best entry points, watching the mansion's actvity to see when it was the least busiest. They were professionals and they did their job to perfection. They knew what dangers lay ahead of them so they waited until night time, when most people were either asleep or out hunting the defenseless town people. A select few crept into the mansion from various windows and doors, a few more followed, acting as their back up, and the rest formed a circle around the mansion with their guns pointed at it in case anyone tried to escape. It didn't take long for the head of the first squad to pick the lock of the door on the first floor and, after making sure the coast was clear, they placed the chloroform-soaked cloth over the little girls' mouth before she barely had a chance to scream, or electrocute them. It merely took a couple minutes for them the evacuate the building, shoved the girl into the back of the van, and start the long journey back to their employers.

Luna had barely had enough time to eyes her eyes and let out a muffled scream before she had passed out. When she awoke, she was in a white room with bright lights, a very bare, uncomfortable-looking metal bed, a sink and a toilet. Her clothes had been placed by a thin, white t-shirt that came down to her knees. Feeling a pain coming from her forehead, she reached a hand up, then pulled it back as soon as she felt sticky stuff that know coated her fingers. Blood. Her blood. Someone had hit her. Believe or not, that was the least of her concerns, because she seemed to recognise this place and it terrified her. Everything looked the same; the brightness, the coldness, the bareness. Even the thick, metal door looked familiar. Even the guy peering through the small window.

Instantly Luna jumped back with a start, scrambling to the back wall as she whimpered and started crying. The lights flickered wildly and a forcefield of electricty surrounded her, but that only seemed to entertain the familiar man. The man who gave her the countless number of scars on her back and arms. "Welcome back, Subject R9K." He greeted with a twisted grin and an evil glint in his eyes. "I do hope you enjoyed your vacation time, but now it's time to get back to work and this time, you're not leaving this laboratory at all.".

((Jalex wont realize she's gone until the morning.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:00 am

I hate you. Hate is a strong word. I know that's why I used it.

Jack: The nights that followed Luna's party had been nice, peaceful. Alex and I shared my single bed - I needed to get a double at some point. I mean, I'd probably still cuddle her and hold her close in the night, but it would give is a lot more space. I woke up before Alex, and spent a good while just enjoying the quietness of the morning. Then a thougt crossed my mind, and I carefully left the warmth of the bed to slip downstairs. I made a lot of pancakes and put them onto two plates. I covered Alex's with her favourite toppings and left it on the bedside table before I carried the other plate - along with several bottles of sauces and some whipped cream - into my daughter's room. I tapped lightly on the door before entering. "Lulu... I made a special breakfast." I called softly as I walked closer to the bed. Something wasn't right. I put the plate on the bedside table before looking over the bed. My breath caught in my throat. Image bed was empty. And cold. Like she hadn't been in it all night. I ran into the bathroom, not even knocking now. I was met by an empty room. My breaths came fast and shallow as panic soared through me. Maybe she was in Taylor's room! I couldn't think of a reason why, but that didn't stop me running up to the inu and her boyfriend's room and knocking frantically.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:09 am

I did warn you last month that this was going to happen!

Anyway, I was about to do more work, but I guess I could multitask.

Whoever was knocking was lucky I was awake. Barely, but awake. I had taken my medication. like, 20 minutes ago and the effects were only just kicking in. Since Kyle was in the shower, I was left with no choice but to answer the door, so I clambered out of bed and, using the wall to keep myself upright, slowly made my way to the door. It took a while since my muscles were still pretty weak, but I managed to get there, opening the door with a sleepy yawn to see Jack. "Morning, brother-in-law." I greeted, rubbing my eyes before realizing that the look on his face wasn't a happy one. I tilted my head in confusion. "What's wrong?" It wasn't like Jack to look so... Panicked. I hoped everything was ok!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:15 am

D:
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down