House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:21 am

*Is pacing back and forth a little.* They're late. They're late! Why am I even here? -_- Because you wanna see Trent? Yeah, but I don't wanna see the other two! -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:41 am

o: ((What shall I reply with? XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:56 am

*Walks in with Trent and Rose.* Hey, we're b- *His eyes widen upon seeing Abby's older look.* What the-?! *Grins upon seeing Trent, ignoring Zack and Rose.* Trent! *Gets up and runs over, pulling him into a hug.* Welcome back! O.O And here I thought I was gonna get punched! *Chuckles and hugs Abby back before pulling away to take in her new look.* What happened?! You look... I believe sexier is the word you're looking for Razz I was going to say older! *Grins.* Yeah, I got a sorceror to age me up for my girlfriend. Oh, yeah, I've you were dating a woman. An older woman. *Rubs the back of his neck.* How come you never told me you were bisexual? *Shrugs, shoving her hands in her pockets.* You never asked. Oh... Well... I guess that's fair enough Smile

~Meanwhile, during Trent and Abby's conversation~

*Runs over and hugs Zack and Rose.* Welcome back Smile *Hugs his mother back.* Thanks. Sorry about being late. The flight was delayed, which sucks. Now, uhh, why is my younger sister suddenly older than me? O.o I don't know why exactly, but I know she did it for her girlfriend, Holland. Oh, I see. Well, I prefered being the older twin and now that's ruined -_- *Just stands there awkwardly, knowing that Zack didn't like him and Jeremy wasn't too thrilled with Abby's exes, either.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:01 am

*As soon as she sees Abby, something in her stomach dropped before being distracted by Zack's mother. She hugged her back* Thanks. *she said before looking at Jeremy* Hey Jeremy.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:08 am

*Nods his head in greeting.* Hey. *Looks to his dad and nods his head in greeting.* *Feels an awkward tension building and bites her lip.* So... Do you guys want any drinks? Any snacks? Maybe we could have some dinner? I'll help you cook Smile Sure, ok Smile But what would you guys like for dinner?

*Is talking animatedly with Trent about their lives.* *Is talking to Abby, but can't stop looking at her, finding it weird that she's older now.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 am

I dont mind. *She shrugs* I'll put my bag upstairs and i'll be back down to help you.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:33 am

Oh, good point. I'll put my bags upstairs first, mom Smile Alright. *Looks to Trent and Abby.* Are you guys gonna join us for food? Huh? Oh, yeah! Yes please, Miss Caldwell ^_^ I don't eat human food, you know that -_- Don't worry, you can still join us and drink blood with me. Yay. Family time -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:41 am

*Rose then started to make her way up with Zack, as soon as they were far enough from Abby, she looked at him* Well that was awkward..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:51 am

*Takes his bag upstairs and shrugs.* Of course it's gonna be awkward. It'll be fine after a couple days, though, I'm sure. *Finds a free room and opens the door.* After you Smile

Thank goodness they're gone. They're coming back, Abby. I wish they wouldn't -_- *Groans.* Why can't this family get along just for one game?! >.< *Heads into the kitchen.* *Wraps an arm around Abby's shoulders.* Don't worry, Abs, I'll keep you company Smile *Grumbles something about wishing Holland was here to keep her company, then heads into the kitchen with Trent and her dad following behind her.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:03 am

*Walks in* Thanks * she looked inside the room and puts down her bag* I just hope we can fix as much as we can while we're here.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:06 am

I don't want to fix things -_- But you can, go ahead. *Sets his suitcase on the bed.* I'll unpack later, since I promised to help mom cook.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:08 am

*Yep he was not happy* Alright. *walking over, I cupped his face and kissed him softly before pulling away* Then we'll just get along as best as we can.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:12 am

Yeah, that's gonna be hard with Abby around... *Returns Rose's kiss, then takes hold of her hand.* Come on, lets go and get this over with.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:15 am

Alright. *She squeezed his hand and walked out with him*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:23 am

*Heads downstairs and walks into the kitchen.* So, what're we cooking, mom? Fish and chips Smile Ok, well, I'll make the chills from scratch. They'll taste better that way Smile *Goes to get the potatoes.* *Just drinks his glass of blood in the corner.* *Is also drinking a glass of blood while talking to Trent about Holland.* *Is responding by talking about Kelly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:28 am

*Looking at Zack's mother* What do you want me to do? *she asked, wondering what she could do to help*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:35 am

Crap. I think I have a stray cricket loose in my room DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:40 am

F*** my OOC stuff disappeared >.<

Summary: Giselle said she could either help Zack or go sit with Abby and Trent. Abby tensed upon hearing this. Jeremy then said he'd help Zack so Rose could just relax, and then Zack tensed as his dad started helping him cut the potatoes.

I wish you luck finding that cricket, Scampi.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:46 am

Oh dear scampi.. D:

*Upon hearing Giselle saying that she could help Zack or sit with Abby and trent, she opened her lips to say she'd work with Zack but Jeremy took that spot and said she could relax. Honestly, she didnt want to sit by Abby or trent. Something was telling her that if she got close to abby that she'd stab her with a nearby fork or something that could be laying around*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:53 am

Thank you, I'll definitely need it. Now to put together a quick playlist to help me tidy my room, which should make the finding process like 200x easier ^\^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:57 am

*Glances over at Rose, then rolls her eyes and focuses on Trent again.* ... And now there's an awkward silence... Mhmm... *Looks to Rose, wondering what happened to trying to regain the friendship.* Hey, Rose. Why don't you tell everyone about he courses you're doing at college. Oh, you've started college as well? *Looks behind her at Rose and smiles.* What courses are you doing? Smile

Cool cool Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:59 am

Well I would if I manage to drag myself away from my keyboard >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:08 am

Go! Clean, otherwise it'll never get done! Away with ye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:18 am

Wolfsoul wrote:*Glances over at Rose, then rolls her eyes and focuses on Trent again.* ... And now there's an awkward silence... Mhmm... *Looks to Rose, wondering what happened to trying to regain the friendship.* Hey, Rose. Why don't you tell everyone about he courses you're doing at college. Oh, you've started college as well? *Looks behind her at Rose and smiles.* What courses are you doing? Smile

Cool cool Very Happy

*And she had caused a awkward silence before Zack stepped in and saved the day. She'd have to thank him later* Just ones I actually can do. *She said* Taking classes I really should have some experience on. Stuff that can keep me going on in life like budgeting and what not *She shrugged* Nothing big. The only big part I like about college is taking track.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:33 am

Oh that's cool, you're doing some athletic stuff Smile *Rolls her eyes, taking a sip of blood.* Mhmm Smile And Rose is thinking about getting a job. *Finishes peeling the potatoes and goes to one of the cupboards, pulling out the fryer and setting it up.* I suggested a pool lifeguard Smile You're gonna help save lives, huh? Great! You might wanna learn CPR, thought. *Finishes cutting the potatoes and turns around to notice Abby being quiet. He gives her a look.* *Returns the look, because her dad is being equally as quiet.* *Notices something's wrong with Abby and frowns.* Is everything alright? I'm fine, I'm always fine, aren't I? -_- *Chugs down the rest of the blood.* I think becoming a lifeguard is a great idea. It doesn't require much brains so Rose is perfect for the job. *Narrows his eyes, getting defensive of Rose.* Hey, you can't talk, you didn't even finish highschool! *Rises to her feet, snarling at Zack.* Just because I didn't finish highschool, doesn't mean I'm unintelligent! Oh boy >.< *Quickly steps in between the two.* Guys, calm down. Lets not cause arguements tonight, ok? Abby, come on, I just got back from college, don't ruin it, please? *Keeps snarling at her brother from a moment, but then stops and sits back down in her seat.* Sorry. *Is apologising to Trent, not Rose.* There was no need to insult Rose -_- *Thinks that there was every reason to insult Rose.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next