House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:58 am

((just seen cutie pie Derik nearly fall off some steps X3 they weren't high but it was adorable!!))

That's something I shouldn't tell you since she was trying to keep quiet.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:00 am

Ohhh ok ok Razz Now where did Cody go? I think I scared him off Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:05 am

Holland: Watching Abby, I felt a deep sorrow settle into my chest. I knew she was trying, so boldly in fact, to keep things under control. She was trying and I admired her for it. I wrapped my fingers around her wrist and released her hand from my back pocket, turning towards her instead now. Even if I felt sick, I could push through for my girlfriend. I had been through much worse. "I don't want kids now either. I was just saying, in general. When we're both ready, it'll be alright. If I'm pregnant though, I don't want to just take this extraordinary and completely impossible thing and let it go to waste. I'd carry to full term and if you didn't feel comfortable with a baby, then I'd give them to somebody who would take care of them around here, so they'd be around but you wouldn't have to put yourself in the position of fear of hurting them." Cupping her face, I looked into Abby's eyes and sighed, simply because I wasn't sure how I could try and convince her that she wasn't as bad as she thought. I didn't have the energy right now to try anymore.

I pressed a kiss to the corner of her lips and smiled the best I could, though I felt faint. "C'mon, lets get back to the mansion and get this over with." I dropped my hands and took her free hand gently, easing my fingers inbetween hers until I had successfully intertwined them. "It's impossible though, so we shouldn't even worry. We have loads of time before thinking about adoption can even come into play, and by then you'll be in control, without a doubt."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:19 am

*has taken her headphones off by now* My fault I think. *shakes head* Don't blame yourself. Nor you, miss Wolfie. ...Alright, but will you sing to me please? :3 Into A Fantasy maybe? Alright. *chuckles as he sits next to her on the couch berore singing quietly to her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:32 am

So if the impossible child was real, she'd give to someone else for me. A part of me felt like that was wrong, like she shouldn't just give up the kid because of me, but the fact that she was willing to, I just felt so... Loved. Even if she didn't say it or wasn't ready to say it, or even if I was just looking into things too much, that's what I felt.

Being reminded that having a kid now, through Holland being pregnant with my child, was impossible, I tried cheering up, pressing a kiss to our joint hands with the slightest before walking yet again with my girlfriend and my dog.

As soon as we got home, we went straight to Holland's room, where I allowed Jupiter off of his leash. The little Yorkie just started sniffing around, not really causing any trouble, so I allowed myself to flop into the bed without really paying attention to him. "Ok, go and do what you've gotta do." I mumbled into Holland's pillow, turning my head to look at her with serious eyes. "And then once you're done, you're gonna lie down, ok? I'm worried that you're gonna collapse at any minute."

((Sorry, distracted by tv ^_^"))

He sings! X3 He'll definitely get along with Anna Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:17 am

Yeah I based him off of Alexander Ryback ^_^))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:20 am

I dunno who that is :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:22 am

My new obsession X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:23 am

I see, I see. I'll look him up later ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:26 am

He's awesome in my opinion :3 He plays the violin but not always in the typical way :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:28 am

Cool Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 am

Anyway, battery's dying so night!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:31 am

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:45 am

I spots a Britt! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:04 am

Holland: Arriving in my room was probably the best thing for me, because I felt like I was going to be sick again. I watched Abby as I approached the bathroom, bag in hand and mentally prepared for what I had to do now. She was so lucky she wasn't the one sick, and Jupiter was entirely too lucky because he was male and could never go through this worry, and he was a dog so he had a pretty stress free life. "Fine, I'll lay down. Just give me a few minutes and I'll give in to my lightheadedness." I closed the bathroom door and set the bag on the counter, placing my hands firmly on the basin.

"You got this, it's totally negative and you're just super sick. That's all. You don't have to worry about a kid and you can go back in there and forget this whole mess. Just take the Holly with pride and get along with it." I breathed in a deep breath, soothing myself, and opened the bag to stare down at the box in front of me. Four tests in one box, that was definitely a pretty good bargain for the price I pai... I'm getting off task here, I just need to open it up and take one, that's it. I broke open the top and looked up into the mirror as I retrieved the test from inside, frowning once I saw my slightly discolored skin. I looked pale, ill, and most definitely unappealing. How could Abby even look at me seriously right now?

I finished taking the test with zero difficulty, and the uncertainty of what to do while I waited was really the difficult part. It drove me to play a bit of games on my phone, and that was boring as hell. Once I was killed in temple run though and looked up at the strip, I realized it was finished. The result provided a shock though, and I sat down with my back against the tub, just staring at it. What the hell was I supposed to say to Abby? The impossible always seems to happen to people around here? Should I even tell Abby? I don't want to drive her away with this sort of news, and I could figure out some way to hide it until the last possible moment. No, she'd find out. She'd find out and leave me for hiding it. Either way, I saw this as Abigail bolting on me. I stood, set the test on the edge of the sink, and washed my hands so I could go and retrieve my girlfriend.

Upon opening the door I frowned, leaning against the doorframe a moment before approaching the bed. I practically fell into the mattress beside Abby and cuddled into her side, my face hidden in the fabric of her shirt. I couldn't throw my emotions into situations often, but I felt like crying right now. I never cried, I wasn't capable of it. Perhaps it was the ill feeling I had that was pushing me into it? I lifted my head and didn't make eye contact, afraid that she would immediately know what I was thinking. "Abby, I don't really know how, or why... The tests in the sink, let me show you, okay?" I slid my hand into hers and climbed off the bed, attempting to lead her to the bathroom.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:28 am

Yay for procrastination
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:43 am

I could hear Holland talking to herself before she took the test, trying to calm herself down. She was right, once she got the negative test, we could just forget that this whole thing ever happened, maybe have a little laugh in our heads about how paranoid she was. Heck, if 'Holly' really did p*** her off, I'd probably even forget the 'Holly-bear' thing... Maybe 'Love-bunny' would be a better choice.

Even if I wasn't the one taking the test and I was sure it was negative, I felt probably just as tense as Holland. I think her tension was literally evaporating off of her, oozing into the bedroom from underneath the bathroom door and attacking me. It wasn't until Holland came back in and snuggled into me that I relaxed...

For about 3 seconds until I realized something was up. Wanting me to go and see the test myself made my heart speed up. It couldn't be, it just couldn't be. Maybe something else up? But as I approached the sink and stared down at the test, my heart sank into my stomach. "No," At first it was a shocked whisper, but then the denial kicked in and my voice got louder. "No, no! Th-That's not possible, I mean... I-I'm a girl! We're both girls! I can't get you pregnant!" But the evidence was right there, staring up at me. I glanced back and forth between the test and Holland's stomach for a couple moments, then I started feeling lightheaded myself and had to sit on the tiled floor. "What the f*** is going? What the f*** are we going to do?! Oh gosh, this can't be happening!" My fingers clenched fistfuls of my own hair, ruining the ponytail as I showed fear for probably the first time in my life. Gosh, everyone saw me as some sort of fearless bad*ss and now look at me! Absolutely terrified!

Somewhere in my panic, a memory popped into my head, just a voice but I recognised it straight away. 'Y'know, I physically couldn't have kids, then suddenly you two came along.' Dad! My eyes widened as I remembered dad telling me and Zack about when he found out mom was pregnant. He told us that we were like little miracles, because he had really wanted to give mom a family and despite him never being able to produce kids before, he had managed to get mom pregnant. Pregnancy had been physically impossible for them, yet it happened. In tjis mansion.

I stood to my feet with some help from the sink and looked Holland straight in the eyes as I took her hands in mine. Gosh, she looked as if she was on the verge of tears and it was my fault! My heart - still in my stomach - broke at the sight, but I had to try and stay focussed on what I wanted to say. "It might sound insane, but I think we have to tell my dad." I told Holland, my head swimming with thoughts and worries and everything bad but I had to be strong right now (I could have a breakdown later when I was in my own room). "I think something like this happened with him and my mom - dad wasn't capable of having kids - so maybe he'll know what the heck is going on with us."

Yay for long posts! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Lol I actually got my homework done, lol.

*shakes head after taking basket*No, I want to ride back. I have to earn eventually, right?*nervously scratches the back of his neck with his free hand, before quickly spreading himself before he fell off again* And to think, I wanted to look like a proper gentleman and help you onto your horse*laughs*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Well this is why I don't nap. Apparently I'm not sleeping tonight DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:05 pm

I should probably type up a reply now that I'm not distracted with Watchdogs anymore...
I'll keep things under control, licuit?
Ugh, drop the Latin Vitaly. In America we don speak the dead languages.
Latin isn't dead to me, I grew up speaking it fluently... You're such an angry carpathian woman, what do they do to the Savage bloodline to make you this way?
They let men like you come around when they aren't welcome.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Uh oh XD the dramas starting. But rach is right, no one will understand you here. And she acts more American than formal carpathian is all. You'll get used to the ways things are here soon
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:31 pm

My apologies, I suppose I should make an effort to be more American around this place.
With Yuri as your brother I'm surprised you're such a stiff. He's a class A upbeat, talented carpathian.
It seems I'm already becoming fairly unliked around here. You should learn to be much nicer, it isn't in your nature to be this way.
Your carpathian standards are too boring, you should liven up a little.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:36 pm

Hell have to liven up once wolfie or Anna gets a hold of him other wise he might have a hard time xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Are these names of women I must avoid? I do not wish to step on anyone's toes around here...
Lets just let him run his course, he'll be downright settled in by next week I'm sure. Cutting him slack wouldn't be fair to him.
I have a feeling that new people here sorta get ambushed, hmm?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:54 pm

You could say that ^_^"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content