House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Great, I've never been so unprepared for anything I've put myself into in my life.
You'll be fine, just pretend to be nice and people will be nice to you
Ill have you know I'm a very nice person, just not to you, that's all.
Will you two stop bickering and relax? I'm trying to take care of some forms here for Micah.
Sure, yeah *glares at Vitaly but sits on the couch anyway* So, what up with you Ali?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Trying to sleep but failing and I have a test in civics tomorrow so that's gonna suck but oh well, what about you?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Trying to ignore that I'm stuck with Vitalis here, because he hasn't met any other Carpathians around here yet and feels uncomfortable.
Not uncomfortable, just uncertain. How does one get blood around here? Do we summon a human or is that against the rules? Are we allowed to shift around the mansion? Things are confusing here...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Holland: It appeared like I had broken Abby, her reaction to this test result taking her completely away from me. She dropped to the floor and I watched with a heavy heart, knowing that something had was coming. I mean, I wasn't sure how but this was happening and she wasn't ready for it. I wasn't ready for it. I had no other choice than to let things run their course and hope she didn't find the will to run out. Who would stay when something absolutely weird like this had happened only with me? She had another girlfriend and never once worried about this.

I looked into the mirror and felt disappointed in myself, but how does someone prepare for this? Prevent this? I thought having a girlfriend was enough contraceptive in itself, because there wasn't any real way for me to get pregnant. How in the hell... I can't even go there, not now. I leaned back against the basin and sighed, rubbing my temples again. I felt sickly, like I was going to fall over any moment, but I couldn't. I just couldn't for the sake of waiting this out. Waiting Abby out, to see what she wanted to do about this.

Her plan of action was a surprise to me, because telling her father was more of a last possible moment thing I would've thought. He's going to think I'm insane. Maybe I am, it's genetic. Maybe I'm mentally unstable and this whole thing isn't even happening. Maybe it's all in my head? "Okay..." I muttered a single word as a panic overcame me, taking on a much calmer exterior but throwing me into wild interior conflict. Perhaps I'd be locked up forever now, in the same bin as my mom? I belong in a cage, it's my natural habitat on earth and I'm good there. I make everything work out for me. I blinked back tears and exited the bathroom, letting my hair down as I approached the dresser. "Do we take the test to show him? Or do we just bring him back here for the evidence? I'm certain he won't believe us..."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:27 pm

My fault my fault my fault! Those words just kept repeating in my head, getting louder and louder. If I had known, I would've done something - anything - to stop this! Then again, even if I had known and even if I had gotten us both to take the pill, would that have stopped magic? Gosh, I hated magic! I was showing fear for the first time, Holland was on the verge of crying, and now there was this weird mutant baby with two biological mom's growing inside her, all because I just couldn't keep my hands to myself! I wanted to comfort Holland, allow her to cry and maybe even cry along with her as I mumbled several apologies, but i couldn't because she had already moved away from me.

"We take the test to him." I answered after letting out a shaky breath, looking down at the used thing that I wouldn't dare touch before quickly moving my gaze away from the damned positive result. Moving my her from the ruined ponytail, I slipped the hairband onto my wrist and walked back into the bedroom, commanding Jupiter to stay in this room while we went and dealt with this mess. Once I figured Jupiter got the message, I looked over at Holland again and frowned. She was trying so hard to hold everything in! I knew she wanted to scream and cry and I knew from experience it was the worst thing to do.

Walking over, I hesitantly slipped my arms around her in a hug; I had always been the comforted, not the comforted, so I wasn't even sure if I was doing the right thing. "You can cry if you want to." I told Holland, resting my head on her shoulder. "We don't have to go and see dad straight away, so you've got some time to let it all out. I wont tell anyone you cried as long as you don't tell anyone that I- I'm scared." Even now it was hard to admit out loud that I was terrified, but even if I hadn't said it, I was pretty sure it was written all over my face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:32 am

Serioiusly guys, just take a minute or two or three just to appreciate my little dork X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 am

I spots britt and ali ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:18 am

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:58 am

Hey! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:03 am

*Is asleep on the couch.* *Stands there awkwardly for a moment, then gives Wolfie a little shake.* Wolfie, wake up. *Groans and buries her head further into the cushion.* Come on, you're taking up the couch! People might want to sit there. *Mumbles.* They can sit in the armchair. But that only seats one person! What? Do you think we'll all just sit on each other's laps in a pile?! Mhmm. -_- You're being difficult today, I see. *Sighs, giving up and sitting down on the floor, allowing someone else to take the armchair.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:07 am

Just sit on her! That'll wake her up XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:12 am

*Mumbles.* Don't you dare, Anna. *Turns around.* You can do it, Scampi; she warned me not to, but she didn't warn you not to Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:17 am

*grins and flops onto the couch*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:20 am

Noooo! Scampi! DX. *Weakly tries pushing her off.* Off! Off! DX *Laughs.* Well done, Scampi! You've awoken the beast! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:27 am

Mwauhahah! Only if you promise to get up! Razz *walks in with Chloe who's in a dress* Okay, try again; 'Hei, jeg er Chloe.' *copies him* Hei, jeg er Chloe. *grins* That's it! Yay! Very Happy Okay... Now why is mini me on top of Wolfie o.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:30 am

Because they're crazy *laughs softly*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:34 am

That does sound very accurate ^-^ Yes... It does *laughs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:34 am

Fine fine! I will! DX O.o Did Chloe just speak Norwegian? Yup. *Points to Derik.* Derik, *Points to Anna.* Anna. Anna, *Points to Derik.* Derik. Oh, uh, hei! ^_^ He's new. So I figured. And he knows Norwegian? Even better, he's from Norway too! X3 Great! Now Elsa and I aren't the only ones! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:37 am

*waves with a smile* Hei, Anna! Smile Glede å møte deg Smile ... Now I have no clue what they're saying *sits in the armchair*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:40 am

I do! I do! I learnt it yesterday! He said it's a pleasure to me her! Mhmm. Glede å møte, Derik ^_^ And she just said it back Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:45 am

Okie... Dokie...? Hvor lenge har du vært her?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:57 am

He just said 'How long have you been here?' Wolfie, are you going to translate everything we say? ... I'm sorry, I'm just so happy I can understand another language! X3 *Rolls her eyes and counts off on her fingers.* 9 months, roughly. Aww, don't ruin the fun, Anna Sad *Sticks her tongue out at Wolfie.* Fine, I see how it is. *Climbs off of the couch and crawls over to Derik, hugging his leg.* Well I have a new Norwegian buddy now so ha! Lykke til, Derik. Lykke... Lykke lykke lykke... *Thinks for a moment and scowls.* Heeey, don't wish him good luck! I'm not that bad! DX I was hoping you wouldn't know that on ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:01 am

Jeg tror jeg trenger mye flaks for denne. 9 måneder? Det er ganske lang tid.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:12 am

... And I'm lost DX Chloe, can I join you instead?

Mhmm ^_^ Min søster og jeg liker det her, vi har gjort mange venner. Wait wait! Uhhh... My sister and I like it here... we have... Something many... Something! Close enough Wolfie Very Happy Woop woop! I'm improving!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:21 am

Det er veldig godt å høre. Jeg har ikke engang vært her en uke, og jeg gjør mange venner allerede. Folk her er veldig hyggelig. Yeah, come join me Smile I'm kinda lonely Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next