House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:34 am

Yeah, something like that, but with a bit more panic when Holland tests positive Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:00 am

Yeah, exactly. So, I should probably start, right?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:03 am

Mhmm ^_^ Abby's will just be sleeping. Whether she's sleeping with Holland or in her own room it's up to you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:49 am

I think I'll be staying up late tonight. Gravity (The movie) freaked me out :S

It doesn't help that I've got glow-in-the-dark starts on my ceiling >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:25 am

Poor Wolfie Sad But welcome to my world; the night Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 am

I don't like the night. It's dark, like space :S And linz said she'd type something up for Holland but that was over an hour ago! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 am

Aww Sad Huggles? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:31 am

*Nods.* Huggles would be appreciated. And rp.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:33 am

*huggles* Eh, I'll try, no promises though. Who?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:38 am

It was my birthday in less than a week and I had no idea what was gonna happen. I hadn't really planned a party because I'd been too caught up in life, and I hadn't heard anything from my sister and boyfriend. One thing I did know, though, was that, as soon as I turned 18, I was legally old enough to adopt! Woop woop! Ever since Kyle and I started getting serious, I had told myself I wanted two children, one adopted and one biologically ours and now I was old enough to complete half of that little dream! I hadn't actually talked to Kylie Kyle much about kids and adoption, though, so I decided I'd tell him about it today... Once he woke up, that is. At first I was patient, mostly because I had to wait for my medication to kick in, but then my patience ran out. Moving to sit on top of my boyfriend, I rested my hands on his chest and leaned in close to his face. "Kyyyle. Kyyyyyyyyylllllle!" I think I sounded like a wailing cat - ugh, I hated cats - but oh well, whatever woke him up! "KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!"

Nightmares had been plaguing Luna's dreams for weeks now. It wasn't uncommon but, unlike her old dreams which mostly consisted of flashback from her days as Subject R9K, these newer dreams were all about that scary guy that tried to kidnap her and put her in a dome of ice - the guy tuat looked like Jack but wasn't Jack. It scared her so much that she often woke up, tears running down her cheeks as the electric current flowed across her body like a tesla ball. Tonight was no different, except this time she had had enough of crying in the night by herself. Tonight, she got out of bed, grabbing the rubber blanket - a terrifying reminder of that night but at least it kept people safe - pulling it over herself. Tiny footsteps made their way out of the bedroom door and into the next room where she snuggled in between the two sleeping adults, burying her tear-stricken face into her 'Dad''s shirt as she sobbed.

Take your pick. These are the least romantic ones I have at the mo.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:52 am

Thank you ^_^

Jack: The light from outside woke me up slightly, and I wondered if it was Pitch again. When I felt the weight shift on the bed, I realised it was Luna. When I felt my pyjama top dampening I frowned. She was crying. I had heard her a couple of nights ago when I had been unable to sleep, but I didn't want to move and wake Alex up. Instinctively, I reached down and softly and slightly sleepily stroked her hair to soothe and calm her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 am

He was awake! Oh thank goodness! Luna clutched the fabric of Jack's pyjama top tightly as she allowed the sobs to continue for a moment, trying to let the soothing touch of his hand calm her. Once she had calmed enough to stop crying, she sniffed and started explaining herself, trying to keep her voice low for the sleeping Alex's sake. "I-I had a nightmare. The- The bad Jack came back and tried to get me, a-and he hurt you, too! H-He keeps showing up in my dreams and I-I'm scared. I don't want him to come back!" She mumbled, shivering but not because of her abnormally cold guardian.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Holland: Waking up wasn't planned until a later time, the sun barely coming through the window curtains. However, the splitting headache I was feeling was even more unwelcome than the early rise. Turning over onto my back, Abby's arm draped over my waist, I raised my hands and rubbed my temples. Was I drinking last night? No, I couldn't have been. I don't recall drinking anything. Turning my head, I locked my eyes on Abby's gorgeous face and smiled slightly, despite how crappy I felt. It was pretty great knowing that I will had something people looked for, because at my age Abby shouldn't even be thinking about me. She was just out of being trapped by the rule of her parents, she didn't need somebody older than her parents, yet she chose to allow me into her life. A wonderful surprise, and definitely welcome. I wave of nausea hit me and my smile faded instantly, replaced by a look of discomfort I can imagine. I sat up, gently laying Abby's arm on the mattress so I didn't wake her before I was hit with another wave. Groaning internally, afraid of waking Abigail, I leaned over the side of the bed and grabbed the discarded shirt form last night, sliding it on to keep myself semi decent. I couldn't find my bra, anyway.

I slid out of bed and instantly regretted the decision, my stomach seemed to be causing a fit. Maybe it was the flu? If it was the flu, I had to keep Abby at arms length because I didn't want her sick. Where could I have gotten the flu from anyway? And that didn't really make any sense, it wasn't exactly flu season. Wait... Morning, dizziness and nausea, sounds like that time I was for sure I was pregnant. I was young and very dumb, in my first and only relationship with a boy, and this couldn't possibly be that. I couldn't be...

I rushed towards the bathroom, feeling the urge to get sick though I wasn't sure exactly what was happening. It wasn't possible, was it? Thinking back, I suppose it was just about the right time to experience these things, but she couldn't possibly get me pregnant, that's not how basic anatomy worked. It was anatomy, right? I was never any good in high school at the science field. I sat down with my back against the wall, my eyes roaming the bathroom in slight disgust. I really needed to redecorate, didn't I? That was he least of my worries right now, but the nausea had subsided slightly after sitting down. I should probably tell Abby, but how do I break this sort of news to my girlfriend? It was a sort of thing reserved for hetero couples, she'd think I was crazy. Then again, by some sort of crazy way, things happen around here without explanation.

I stood, putting my hair up into a messy bun atop my head, and exited the bathroom. Once I reached the bed I climbed beneath the covers again and snuggled into Abby's side, ignoring the pain in my head along with the dizziness that was taking hold. "Abigail? I need to ask you a favor..." I skimmed my fingers up her side and pressed my lips to her jaw gently. "I think you might need to be a little prepared for what I'm going to ask though..."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:13 pm

O.o Biiiiig post!

I'll reply later because I actually have to go to college for stuff this morning, hence the early wake up call.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:40 pm

I didn't really like being called Abigail, nor did I like being woken up at stipid-o-clock or, well, any clock for that matter, but I made an exception for Holland. Besides, if waking up meant I'd get more kisses then I was totally up for being early bird!

The first sound to escape my mouth was a mixture of a groan and a 'Hm', as I tried to surface from my dreamless sleep. Eventually my eyes opened to the dimly lit room around me, which I could see pretty sell thanks to my enhaced senses. For a moment I just stayed like that, letting Holland kiss my jaw just a little bit more as my brain started to function again, then I tilted my girlfriend's head up with two fingers under the chin so that our lips met. The kiss didn't last as long as I had liked it to, but I figured Holland had something important to say if I had to get 'Prepared'. What that meant I had no idea, but I figured it'd be one of those serious situations where sitting up was required. A little reluctantly, I did just that, sitting up and pulling my side of the covers up to my chest - if I couldn't get a free show this morning, neither could my girlfriend.

"Alright, I'm prepared." I told her as I look down into those weird blue speckled eyes, my voice hoarse from not using it for hours. "What's this favor you need to ask of me, beautiful?" I think she had figure that she already had me wrapped around her finger... Unless she wanted food, then she could stop being lazy and get her own damn food!

Apparently I had time so... Tra da!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Holland: Honestly, I felt kinda had for waking her. I mean, perhaps this could wait until a later time when she was more likely to hear me correctly, and less likely to fade in and out of consciousness due to the straight out of sleep conversation. She still woke though, without any real denial of this early call for her to rise, and I wasn't even sure what sort of noises she was making but I knew that I genuinely thought they were adorable. Needless to say, I thought lots of things Abigail did was adorable, and some of those things switched from adorable to downright sexy in the right moment, but I wasn't thinking clearly right now. I needed to tell her what was going on.

She sat up, leaving me laying back on the bed, and made sure to block my view with the covers. I was slightly disappointed, but it's that which got us in this mess in the first place. I harnessed my feelings of disappointment and lifted my hands to rub my temples again, my head hurting just trying to think about how to explain this to her. What I was feeling, and what I think we might've done. "Abby..."

How do you explain that you think your girlfriend got you pregnant? You don't exactly get to see those sorts of things in movies or famous literature. I don't think anyone ever has been in this position. Another wave of nausea passed over me and I sighed. "I know it might sound crazy, because it really is crazy, but I think we might be in a little mess here. I think I might be pregnant... It's perfect timing from the first time we ever slept together, I'm definitely not feeling healthy right now and it's all pretty well out together symptoms of what pregnancy is supposed to feel like. I guess I'm asking if you'll go to the drugstore with me to grab a box of tests..." In case this happens again, I don't want to ask her any favors in my craziness, she might think I'm a downright lunatic.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:29 am

Well, I had not been expecting that. In fact, I thought Holland was joking "You're kidding, right?" Then again, why would she wake me up this early just for a joke? And she looked pretty serious. "Oh!" My eyes widened in shock. She was crazy. Did she knock her head on something last night? No, I would've remembered that. Oh gosh! "Ok, there's a couple issues I have with this theory," I repositioned the covers under my arms so that my b**bs were still covered, then started counting off the flaws. "1) I'm pretty sure I'm a girl and girls can't get girls pregnant," I mean, come on, that's what destroyed my relationship with Rose in the first place. "2) You haven't been anywhere near a guy in years, let alone in the past month so no one could've gotten you pregnant, and 3) If we jumped to conclusions everytime we had pregnancy symptoms, I'd think I was pregnant, like, everyday." Then again, I was on medication and Holland wasn't, but even so, she could just be sick.

Maybe I shouldn't have been smirking down at her, but I couldn't help but think she was jumping to drastic - drastically incorrect - conclusions. Lying back down in the bed, I kissed Holland's temple - she kept rubbing her temples so I guess she had a headache - and tried to come up with a compromise. "Ok, if you're really worried about this, I'll go with you to get the tests but in return, when - when - you get negative results and realize you're overreacting, I get to say gloat about how I'm right and you're wrong and call you Holly-bear for two weeks, deal?" I might as well have a little fun with this craziness, even if a negative result would mean that she might have some other possibly gross illness!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:49 am

I spots a Britt and a Scampi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:50 am

haii going through annoying orientation even though ik what to do
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:53 am

I had orientation today too! I filled out a form, met my classmate and tutor (They're all adults!) and got my timetable which, besides getting the teacher who always thinks she's right when she's actually wrong, is pretty cool because I only have college on Wednesdays and Fridays! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:55 am

Oh hey Razz Busy sorting out these pictures Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:03 am

I thought I signed up for Psychology. Apparently I signed up for letters:

DGD
SDBP
RM1
CBP

I have no idea what these mean! DX The only classes I understand are Sociology and Tutorial! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:07 am

Rooms maybe?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:11 am

*DGS

Definitely not rooms because rooms are written underneath. I'm guessing CHP stands for Cognitive-Behavioural Psychology but the others... Oh! RM! Research Methods! Oh gosh, that means I'm stuck with the teacher who almost messed up my Research Methods stuff this year! Nooo! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:33 am

I've almost got all of the photos for this challenge Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down