House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:45 am

Run away? And leave Rose to deal with them alone? I guess she didn't realise that I hadn't been taking my medication, so I was perfectly capable of kicking butt right now. Still, I had to at least let her believe I was behaving, so I got up and walked off, only to fly up to a roof to keep an eye in things once I was sure I was out of sight. 'Even if you're not a vampire, you're clearly on their side; you were just making out with one and let her get away! Bobby, take her down.' Don't you f***ing dare, Bobby, back away from my woman. 'But Todd, we're only meant to shoot at vampires!' 'She's just as bad as one if them.' 'But-' 'Fine! If you wont, I will!' Even at this distance I could here pull of the trigger and my heart stopped. Please tell me Rose dodged that one! Please tell me she was ok! I just got her back, I couldn't lose her again!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:55 am

Rose only sidestepped and she glared at Todd "You want to play that way? Fine." she said, running at him and slicing his chest and leaving a mark across his chest "You dont go against a dhampir." she said, watching as he layed on the floor "Dont you ever, EVER, turn on the person who is on your side." she turned and walked away, ripping a part of her shirt and wrapping her arm up. "Damn kids.'
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:10 am

Oh thank God she was ok! Heck, from the cry of pain that clearly belonged to a guy, I figured she was more than ok, physically. Apparently whatever Rose did to the poor guy was enough to scare half of the amateurs away, while the other half clammered around him with exclaimations of 'Oh my gosh!' 'Todd, are you ok?!' 'Quick! Call an ambulance.' A smirk spread across my lips, but I couldn't resist doing one last thing before I caught up with Rose. Flying down to what remained of the group, I stalked over to Todd, watching as a couple moved away in fear. "And another thing, Todd," In a swift motion, I stepped on - not kicked, stepped on and inevitably squished - his balls. "Never try to kill a vampire's girlfriend." With that I made a hasty escape before anyone tried to avenge their friend's balls and catch up with Rose, wrapping and arm around her waist as we walked. When I realised that her arm was in a makeshift banadage, any manly bravado that I had had previously faded away to be replaced by concern. "Are you ok?" I murmured, wishing I hadn't even bothered to fake running off so that I could make sure Rose didn't get hurt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:21 am

Rose nodded "im fine, dont worry." she smiled at her a bit "just a wound from when I proved I wasnt a vampire. Though Todd was a retard not to listen to me and get himself injured." she shrugged it off "Whatever'
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:32 am

"Yeah well now he's even more injured; I squished his balls with my foot for attempting to hurt you." And it had taken a lot of willpower not to bite him, or any of his friends, when I saw the blood staining his chest, and with Rose bleeding too I was still flexing my control and losing very quickly. Damn it, why did depression lead to me not drinking when I needed to?! "Did you really have to make him bleed, though?" I complained as we reached the outskirts of town, glancing down momentarily at her bandaged arm before forcing myself to look away. "You always seem to spill blood, whether it's your own or somene else's, when I'm around and that's a really bad habit you've gotta snap out of, for my sake." It didn't help that Rose's blood didn't smell like kitty blood anymore and had more than a hint of human in there.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:34 am

Rose sighed "Sorry. He wouldnt have listened to me any other way. He was already thick headed." she looked at her "Sorry about the blood thing. if you want," she moved the collar of her shirt "You can take some. I wouldnt mind." she shrugged "I dont die all that easily"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:36 am

I really don't think it's respectful to call someone a 'retard' :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:46 am

Oh gosh, why did she have to tempt me like that? It wasn't as if I hadn't done it before under dire circumstances, but that was when her blood taste like an animal's blood - like dirt - not when it would taste a little bit like human blood. I licked my lips, then bit the lower one, but eventually gave in, stopping us in the middle of nowhere, pretty much so I could lean in and bite my girlfriend's neck. I could've waited, I could've just drank several blood bags when we got back to the mansion, but the temptation had won over. Even so, I didn't let it take over too much and only took a little bit, just enough to stop myself salivating until I got home. Pulling away a little I flicked my tongue over the wound a little to clean it, then pressed a kiss to my girlfriend's cheek. "Thanks, kitty," Former kitty but meh, whatever. "I owe you when we get back."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:48 am

it is something rose would say tho xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:51 am

Rose closed her eyes as Abby bit into her neck but soon enough, her fangs were out of her neck and she opened her eyes, looking at Abby with a small smile "You dont owe me anything, Abby." she said "Come on, lets go home before a different group finds us and tries to take us down"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:02 am

My father initially thought she was acting out, but he wasn't ever really keeping a close eye. Thus resulting in an attempt on my life and a trip to the psych hospital. *stands and drops the bottle into the waste bin* It's probably why I ended up like this, because people who have normal mothers don't usually end up in my position.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:16 am

((I kinda have to agree with you there :/ Normal people with normal parents tend to lead normal lives, but people with messed up parents...

Sorry for the poof, I had dinner.))

"Like they'd be able to take us down." I chuckled, taking Rose's hand in mine as we kept moving. Seriously though, who'd be able to take down a Vamp-angel and a Dhampir? Together, Rose and I was one bad*ss, kick*ss team who were pretty much undefeatable! I'd like to see anyone try to take us down when we were, like, the perfect tag team! Anyway, I led Rose back to the mansion, but didn't take her to my trashed room - beer bottles and clothes were just thrown everywhere right now - instead opting for her room, here I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my girlfriend into my lap facing me. "You never really answered my question, earlier." I pointed out as my hands rested on her thighs. "What the heck were you doing with a bunch vampire hunters? You do realise they kill any vampire in sight, right? Not just the bad ones?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:18 am

im lazy DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:23 am

Does linz want to rp? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:29 am

Gah! Britt! DX

Does Linz and Scampi wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:31 am

Scampi wrote:Candi: Again, Ross was right, we don't capture even nearly enough thinngs... Perhaps I should buy a camera. My train of thought was directed to a different pllace at his next suggestion, "I like the sound of that." I smiled, knowing that Karen would definitely have some photos of the dynamic duo that was Marco Paul-o. "You know, we could go all over after we get some pictures..." I trailed off to let the thought linger in his mind. I may have to quit my job but I had been working saving since the start of the year. I get paid tomorrow anyway, so we could leave as soon as Monday if he wanted. It would give us a lot of time together with nothing to distract us.
In case linsy-pie wants to reply while I nom on strawberries and ice cream ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:33 am

Soooo jealous! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:47 am

Hey guys Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:48 am

Hi Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:49 am

What's up wolfie?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:49 am

Heh heh. Watch this... *smirks* ...maggots... *shudders* Pack it in. You need to pack it in. You've had half a bottle of wine. Shh. Half of that was Lisa anyway.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:52 am

O.o O...K...

And I'm good. Taking a break from Vampire Academy to read Frozen fanfic. And you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:53 am

Not doing anything at the moment, just texting. Kind of bored to be honest.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:02 am

*wiggles fingers* Maggots in the bliste- ENOUGH ALREADY! *pours another glass of wine and lemonade*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:09 am

New guy, stop torturing Scampi >.<

Scampi and Ali should rp.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down