House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Oh, I see. Actually, I had an entire bottle of scotch. *smiles and steps into the room, taking another drink* So, I hadn't expected you'd get me into your room so quickly. *turns and smiles* Joking, of course. Though, I like the way you've decorated. My room is white walls and a blank slate, I don't have much. I was thinking of painting, but I wasn't sure.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:18 pm

*Can't help but smirk a little at Holland's comment about getting her into her Room.* What can I say? I just have a way with women; I know how to lure them into my bedroom. *Goes back to being serious, glancing around her room.* But yeah, I've been here in this room since late October, early November and I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna go anywhere so I figured I'd decorate it. I'd only recommend you paint your room if you plan on staying, though, otherwise it'd be a waste of time and money. If you do paint it, though, you should paint it blue to match your weird eyes.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:18 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/16/31/09/45/image16.jpg
Aaaaah! So excited! But Kristoff's hair looks too short! But omg! Elsa looks so cool! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:39 am

*flops onto the couch* I'm exhausted. I think the heat is to blame.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:53 am

I know how you feel DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:58 am

A certain way, hmm? *rolls her eyes, taking a drink* I don't think they're so weird, just a genetic mutation I picked up from my mother. Hopefully the only thing I picked up, because being schitzophrenic doesn't sound very interesting to me. *sits on the edge of her bed and smirks* It is a nice color. Unique to paint a room.

I only slept four and a half hours :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:08 am

Have you tried going back to sleep, Linz?

I can imagine why you wouldn't want to inherit Schizophrenia, especially since Schizophrenics have to deal with voices in their heads and stuff :/ *Sits down beside Holland.* The only thing I really inherited from my mom was her love of clothing, although my hair color apparently comes from her mom - my grandma. I dunno where my messed up head comes from, maybe it skipped a generation with one of my parents, and then with all the s*** I've had to deal with it must've been triggered. *Shrugs.* That's my theory, anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:20 am

Mhm, voices that drive you further insane and cause you to yell. True time, I've had a firsthand experience, it's kinda scary if you don't know what's wrong. *lifts the beer again, focussing on Abby* Thank you to your grandma, of course. As for being messed up in the head though, I don't see it that way. You just have your quirks, like everybody does, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Mhm, but it's too bright and there's music going on in the house.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:31 am

Oh no, it's not just quirks, I have a mental disorder. Its fancy name is intermittent explosive disorder, but I call it the Hulk disorder because, well, it causes me to get extremely p***ed off and smash everything in sight, so I'm basically the real life female version of the Hulk. So... Yeah... I'm just as messed up in the head as your mom - no offense - just in a different way.

Ohhh, I see. *Huggles.* It'll be ok, I'm sure you'll be able to catch up on your sleep at some point.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:41 am

Okay, I see. Hulk without the green skin condition. *finishes off the beer and nods* Less messed up really. She tried to kill me, and refused to believe I was her child. You seem alright to me.

Hopefully pretty soon, I'd really like to get back to normal.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 am

I'm only alright right now because I have nothing to be mad at. But really? *Winces.* She tried to kill you? Didn't anyone realise something was up with her before that happened?

Mhmm, I'd like you to get back to normal too, I'm concerned for your health Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:50 am

Britt, wanna fix the Abirose thing now?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:52 am

i guess
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:55 am

Wolfsoul wrote:The next couple of days were a blur for me, a blur of depression, suicidal planning, hangovers from endless drinking and withdrawal symptoms, not to mention a whole lot of tears. My life had become a huge downward spiral, so much that I had moved Jupiter into dad's room, because I could no longer look after him through all the drunken emotional breakdowns, the insomnia, the starvation and the craving for the medication I refused to let myself take, just so that I could drown my sorrows in a couple more beers - why would I care about my poor lifestyle habits when I was gonna die soon?
During the odd moments when I had been sober, maybe just a little hungover, I had found an American Anti-Vampire website and had signed up under the alias Death2@llvamps. According to the forums there was going to be a vampire hunt in town next week. That's when I would go and get myself killed. I wasn't even planning on saying goodbye to anyone except Jupiter. That was next week, though. For now, I was just drowning myself in the first beer of the day, at 8am even though I was still hungover from last night. Meh, oh well, maybe I'd drink so much that I'd pass out again. At least then I'd catch up on some sleep.

If it makes you happier, I'm reading Vampire Academy as we speak. I'm only 2 chapters in and I prefer the book version of Rose; she talks back more to Kirova XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:57 am

*Squeals and tacklehugs wolfy* IT GETS BETTER< TRUST ME! Very Happy

could we skip to the vampire hunt?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:02 am

Ohhh, so you actually want me to almost kill Abby, huh? During my book time? Ok then, just give me a sec.

And after reading "Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time." I think I'm more in love with Rose than Abby is XD It sounds just like what my friends would say.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:03 am

XDD

rose is gonna be in that group
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:15 am

Well today was the day. I had sobered up just so that I didn't screw up my own suicide plan, and said the biggest heartfelt goodbye I could to Jupiter without giving anything away to dad. I did give me dad a hug, but all he got was a goodbye and a hug, nothing as over the top as my little Yorkie-shaped lifeline received. I didn't even say goodbye to Rose; that'd be far too painful for me to bear. I waited until a little ways into the planned vampire hunt before I escaped through my window and flew into a back alley in town. Strolling down the streets at 5am when everything, even clubs, were closed and any humans would be tucked up in bed, the vampire hunters almost walked right past me. That was until I stepped out so that they could see that they weren't alone. They paused, hesitating to aim their stake-loaded crossbows at me, clearly not professionals, and I rolled my eyes. "You're vampire hunters right? Go ahead and kill me." They just stared. Of course they did, what vampire in their right mind would ask to be killed? 'Uhhh, miss? Have you been drinking tonight? Should we call someone?' Clearly they needed proof, so I bared my fangs at them with a menacing smile. "I SAID KILL ME, YOU COWARD! A VAMPIRE ACTUALLY WANTS TO DIE AND YOU'RE F***ING HESITATING?!" I think I scared them enough, because they soon raised the crossbows to aim at me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable, while silently thinking in my head, 'Please, just do it, I can't stand being alive anymore, it hurts too much.'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:20 am

Rose called out "Hold it!" she snapped, coming from inside the group and looking to the vampire who was in front of them and she lifted up her flashlight to look at the girl in front of her. Her eyes widen once she realized that it was Abby "What the hell are you doing out here, Abby." she said, glaring at her group "if you shoot, you're dying." she threatened before looking at abby and pulling her into the alleyway "You should be at home, Abby..."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:35 am

Oh no. Oh God no! This was the last thing I needed! Worse than my dad finding out I was here, the person who shattered my heart beyond repair and pretty much caused this was here! "Why do you care what I'm doing out here?" It was obvious what I was doing out here, anyway, since I had just yelled at the group to kill me. "What I do now is none of your business now. What the heck are you doing out here? With vampire hunters?! In case you haven't noticed, you're part Vampire. They can turn on you in an instant! You should be the one at home, you idiot! Now if you excuse me, I was in the middle of something." With that I started walking out of the alley and towards the group again. Their crossbows were still raised but because of Rose they weren't shooting. Damn her! You know what? Fine! Let her see me get myself killed, she deserved to see what her little 'I love you' lies had done, how much damage it had caused me - enough to make me want to face death. With that in mind, I crouched, preparing to attack, to provoke the group into shooting their stakes at me, then lunged at one of the group members who were too stunned to even pull their trigger.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:43 am

Rose growled Stubbern girl. Doesnt she ever get the point? she watched as Abby went to the hunters and soon enough lunged at one. Quickly, Rose ran and tackled her to the side "Abby! Get a grip!" she said, narrowing her eyes "Go home, Abby. I dont want you getting killed." she didnt want her dead "I really do love you even though its hard to express it on my end."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:56 am

I didn't even fight back, believe it or not. Rose was pretty much pinning me down and she was a lot stronger than she used to be. Just because I didn't fight physically, though, did not mean that I didn't fight verbally. "Oh, so now you love me?!" I snarled, not believing it after all that went down last week. "Because you made it pretty clear that you didn't love me! You just led me along and allowed me to really fall for you and then all of a sudden just shoved it back in my face without giving a damn!" It was still painful to talk about, but I still wouldn't stop talking even if my eyes were sparkling with unshed tears. "I'm done, Rose! I'm done living in a place where the people I love the most just let me down! I'm done being heartbroken, I'm done not being cared about and I'm just done with my life! Now, for f*** sake, just let my suffering end and get off of me!" Over Rose's shoulder, I noticed that the vampire hunters were not just poised to shoot me now, against Rose's orders, but they were poised to shoot her now as well, because it didn't take a genius to know that, if Rose was human like they had previously expected her to be, she wouldn't have been able to pin me. Great. As much as I wanted to die, I didn't want Rose to die as well! Now what?!
((Hint: Remember when Rose first came back and she stopped Abby from yelling by kissing her. Also, actions speak louder than words, so maybe Abby would believe Rose if she kissed her.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:04 am

Rose growled slightly "Would you for once shut up! All you do is rush into conclusions! If I wanted to leave you I would have told it streight to your face!" she snapped "I was angry, okay!? Things just rushed out without me even thinking!" she started to loosen her grip "I didnt mean to hurt you..at all..." she looked at Abby in the eyes before leaning down and kissing her with a warm passion
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:29 am

I hadn't been expecting the kiss, and I didn't respond as I just lay there in the middle of the street, dazed and confused as I tried to process what the heck was going on. She didn't mean to hurt me, even though she did hurt me so badly. She spoke without thinking because of her anger, which I knew all too well. And... Wait, she just said I love you first and kissed me first! She wouldn't do that if she didn't really love me, right? That's what I had been telling myself for the past couple of weeks and yet here she was, kissing me n a way that I swear she hadn't kissed me before, not in these circumstances. By te time it started clicking in my head that she didn't mean anything she said last week, Rose had already pulled away from the kiss, so I freed one of my hands and guided her back down in another kiss, matching the passion with which she had kissed me. I still wanted to die - I guess a part of me would always prefer death to all the s*** I've been through - but maybe I'd at least attempt to get my life back on track before I took the easy way out, because if there was a chance I could, like, be with Rose for the rest of my life, as more than just girlfriends, then there was no way I wanted to miss out on that. There was just one issue. 'What do we do now?' 'We kill them, obviously.' 'But she said not to!' 'Don't you see?! She's not one of us, she's one of them!' F***. Now we had to deal with these guys. Relunctantly pulling away, I whispered to Rose so that the hunters wouldn't hear us planning our escape. "We can't just run away, they'll track us right back to the mansion and kill all the other vampires too. Should we take them down?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:32 am

Rose was surprised when abby had brought her down, but as she heard the group talking behind her, she finally parted with abby and she whispered in her ear "Run back, you have the speed. I'll deal with these guys." she got off her and helped her up, turning to her group "Now if i was one of them I literally would have killed you right now." she said and pulled out her stake "And this is silver that hurts vampires." she swiped her arm with the tip "I would be screaming in agony if I was a vampire because these hurt."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next