House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Scampi
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm

*Draws in a gasp as Henry's lips touch her collarbone and has to but her lip for a moment before she can speak.* Me? I'm good, very good now that you're here. *Smirks.* Today's been a pretty uneventful day actually, but I guess we can make it interesting now that you're here. *Grabs the collar of Henry's shirt and pulls him down into a kiss, mentally kicking herself for being so damn short.*

I'll reply to Elsa when I wake up properly. Trying to do a Justin reply at 4:38am just does not work.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Alright that works lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Kai: "I guess it does have its own obvious benefits." I laughed gently to myself, dropping y gaze to the bottles in front of me when we reached the table. "I'm really happy you didn't leave me alone here, good choice coming along. I came here with Kennedy, since she wanted a friend to come along and be there just in case, being pregnant and all, but I haven't seen her since we got here." I shrugged and undid the buttons of my cuffs, rolling them up to my forearms with a smirk. "Thing is, do you like that in a guy? I wouldn't want to do anything to potentially lure you in, unless you want me to." Of course I was only joking, or half joking, but she was a beautiful young woman and I was allowed to flirt a little, despite how offended people seemed to be around here by my accent. "What'll it be? A simple scotch? Something a little more strong?"

Riley: Reaching one hand down I grabbed a fistful of her shirt and slid my other arm beneath her, lifting her up. My lips never broke contact with her's as I pulled the shirt up until I needed to pull it over her head, where I instead kissed her collarbone and gave the shirt one tug before tossing it aside. The messy fashion I was discarding clothing could be cleaned up later, I had much more important work to do. Releasing her body again, watching her fall back onto the bed without my support, I reached my hands up and stuck my thumbs into the backside of my collar, making it extremely easy to remove my own shirt. One motion and I had it off entirely, and I repeated the same steps to discard it as I did the other items I'd removed thus far.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:45 pm

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/4e/a0/5a/4ea05a6119f0c83dd3d7941ca396bfae.jpg (for vamps)

Isabella::
I rolled my eyes at him. "If you wanted to lure me in you'd have to try a lot harder than that. Sorry to break the bad news to you buddy." I reached up and undid my mask. I really never liked these thing and there was no use in wearing it anyway. As Kai had already proven, people could figure out exactly who I was even with it on. "I'll go with something light for the drink please. Wouldn't want to get tipsy at a grand ball. Might look just a tiny bit bad and might be a bit rude to caius and Anna and everyone."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:46 pm

and fade minx and riley xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Once I paied for her truck I throw her the keys and smirk. "Your driving that little thing home." I say and walk to my truck and start up the engine and pulled out and looked back at her little truck compared to mine. I laughed and blasted the country as I headed off back to the mansion. I would have to come back here and look for more of a just mudding truck. One I can bang up and it wouldn't matter so much.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Kai: "Well, alright then. Maybe I'll take your advice." I grabbed a corona from the table and offered it to her, smiling. "Beer is the lightest thing, unless you want a daiquiri or something like that. Fruity and girly doesn't seem to be your type, if I know anything about you." I opened the top of the beer and watched as she removed her mask, my lips forming another smile. "You look really beautiful, by the way Bella. The dress is very stunning, and I'm happy there isn't the same crowd here as here is at the bar or I'd be on duty around you all night." Reaching one hand up, I slid my fingers around the lace holding the mask on and pulled it off, following her movements. "My mask worked better than your's though, or maybe I just know your face a little better than you know mine."

Mhm, should we pick up after or switch characters? Erika and Kota, or whoever you want. I don't mind.

*leans down, keeping the lip-lock, and grabs Yuffie's legs to lift her up instead of having to bend down to kiss her. Once he had her legs held at his waist he walked towards the bed to take a seat, prying his lips away from her's finally* Kiss me all you want, we just have to keep quiet, remember? *sits on the edge of the mattress and presses his lips to her's again*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Macey::
I slid my way into the front seat, shoving the keys into the ignition. The truck may have been little compared to his but it was still pretty big for someone my size. Besides, I hadn't wanted a huge truck that would be a pain to drive anywhere. The truck that I had picked out was prefect for what I was looking for. On the way home I cranked the radio and leaned back against the seat. It felt good to be driving again, it had always been one of my favorite things
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:06 pm

When I drove up to the mansion I stopped infront of the garage and revved the engine up loud and turned the engine off. I hopped out and leaned on my tail gate and waited for her. Her truck was the good size for her and it seemed to be easy to drive. The thing is tho I can steal that car whenever I want to since it's under my name. It kinda had to be. When she finally pulled up and stretched and looked over at her with a smirk. "All that needs is some camo" I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:06 pm

*Kisses Henry back, one hand in his hair while the other trails down his chest, only pulling away a moment later to at least attempt a response.* Trust me, I'm not the one you should be warning to keep quiet Wink *Presses a couple kisses along Henry's jaw, then kisses down his neck too, trying to get a little revenge for kissing her collarbone which was her second most sensitive spot.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:11 pm

I accepted the beer from him and opened it, taking a sip. "I guess you know a little but more about me than I thought huh?" I blushed when he complimented me and cursed myself for pinning my hair up so I couldn't hide my face. "Well thank you Kai. But I think there's someone else I have to worry about." I regained my composure and smirked at him. "Because I do believe that you're flirting with me right now." Not that I minded it. Kai was really sweet and protective but not overly so. And he was attractive, so he got some points there as well.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:17 pm

"And a stereotypical "this is not my boyfriends truck" sticker too?" I said sarcastically. "No in all seriousness I wouldn't mind getting some camp for it. I'll probably get something next time I'm out or something I don't know." I walked over to him and hugged him. "Thanks again for getting me the truck ace. I really do appreciate it."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:23 pm

I laughed and hugged her back. "I swear to god if I find anything pink on this truck I will slap you. If I need this baby truck ever I don't want people seeing me in a truck with pink everywhere on it" I say with a laugh and shoved her inside "Alright. I'll be right back" I say as I walk I to the kitchen and grab a blood bag and lot it into a glass and walk back out to her and took a sip as my eyes turned red and my fangs peeked through and was see able. " If you get scared I will throw this blood on you." I say through a sip of blood and licked my lips.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:28 pm

"You wouldn't slap me ace. You're not that kind of guy. And I won't. Purple maybe, but no I won't put anything pink on it I promise." I stuck my tongue out at him and waited for him to come back. Seeing him with a blood bag I cringed a little but I was slowly starting to get used to it. "I swear to god you pull this shit on purpose." I shooke my head at him. "That'd be wasting your dinner. What would you eat then hmm?" I raised an eyebrow at him.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Kai: "I pay attention to people, you in particular." I shrugged and took a sip of the beer in my hand, watching her carefully. Was that a blush I spotted? I had gotten to her, hadn't I? Setting the beer down, I crossed my arms over my chest and smiled. "Damn, I don't think there's a way to throw myself out of here though. How about I just promise not to get ahead of myself too awfully, hmm?" Shoving my hands into my pockets, I leaned in towards her and smirked. "Though, you don't seem offended, and I'm keeping my hands to myself, so I have to have some points. The blokes at the bar wouldn't give you that much."

*bites his lower lip and lifts his hands, grabbing fistfuls of the back of her shirt* You're not kidding... I think you're purposefully seeking some sort of noise from me. *presses his mouth against her shoulder as she kissed his neck, suppressing a quiet moan*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:37 pm

*Smirks a little against his neck, but quickly supresses it to pull back and give Henry an innocent look.* Really? Now what in the world gave you that idea, Mr Newlin? *Allows the smirk to show and kisses him on the lips once more, clutching hold of his shirt in the process.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:52 pm

"This is true. I can't deny that you're definitely doing better than those guys at the bar would be doing right now." It was true that as far a flirting went he definitely had some major points. He wasn't doing anything stupid, he wasn't drunk and he was being very sweet. None of which I was used to because of the scum bags that always hit on me at the bar. Actually,
Now that I thought about it he had been saving me from those guys as well!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:53 pm

"I would have to eat you then. Making me waste my blood and all. " I say with a smirk and chug down the glass and went and washed it out and walked back over as my eye went back to normal. "Alright. What to do now that I ain't hungry as shit" I say and look over at her. "You got any ideas? Cause I don't " I say with a laugh and looked around. Not many people were around.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:00 pm

"I don't think that'd be a great idea. Especially since I'm carrying your future son or daughter. Unless you want to endanger them as well." I rolled my eyes and shoved my keys into the front pocket of my jeans, normally my keys were filled with keychain sand would for in my pockets so it was nice to actually be able to for once. "Hmmm we could have mind blowing sex or we could go baby shopping." Of course the first one had been a sarcastic remark to him because he just loved being a sarcastic asshole himself.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Kai: "I figured so, but I was just checking." I picked up my beer again and took another drink, practically emptying it in an effort to get her back onto the dance floor. "Interested in dancing a little more? I promise not to step on your feet, and maybe impress you a little on what a bartender can do given the right music." Maybe I was trying my best to convince her, but I liked dancing and there was nothing wrong with it. I liked dancing with her, to be specific, and maybe I was digging her a little more than I wanted to admit to myself. "Or, if you don't want to dance, then you have to promise to come by on a karaoke night. Just to humor me." I'd still try to get her dancing then, anyway.

*reaches his hands up to her's and pries her fingers loose, pulling his lips away from her* Just the persistence, obviously seeking my weakness and doing very well. My shirt is undergoing punishment though. *smirks and kisses her jaw* Not that I'm really complaining...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:32 pm

*Chuckles under her breath.* Sorry about that ^_^ *Closes her eyes contently as Henry kisses her jaw.* Your shirt could be removed though, if you'd rather it wasn't punisjed. I certainly wouldn't complain about your lack of a shirt. *Smiles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:46 pm

*raises an eyebrow and nods, pressing a quick kiss to her lips* Alright, it's starting to get hot anyway. *grabs the lower hem of his shirt and pulls upwards, removing it with a swift motion and dropping it on the bedpost.* Does this mean that my exposed chest will now get the punishment?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Maybe Razz I wouldn't call it punishment, though, because I think you'll enjoy it Very Happy *Pushes Henry back a little, forcing him to lie down on the bed, then tarts pressing kisses to his collar bone and chest.*

Ok, I'm definitely awake this time! ... I think...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 pm

*Bites his lower lip and places his hands on her hips, unable to hide his smile* Well, if this is suffering then you can count me in. I'll draft, sign up, and roll through the troubles. *reaches his hands up and takes her's, intertwining their fingers* I think your day got interesting, don't you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:35 pm

*Lifts her head up and smiles.* Well I certainly wasn't expecting it to end with you shirtless on my bed, so yeah, I guess it has gotten pretty interesting Very Happy *Starts trailing the kisses down to Henry's stomach, then back up again, returning her lips to his at the end.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next