House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 16, 2014 9:47 am

I'm good. Trying to figure out an acapella song that I'm going to need to preform o.0
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 9:49 am

Acapella? Ooh! Nice Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 16, 2014 9:52 am

Yea I'm really really worried though ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 9:54 am

Ah alright!! Yeah I understand. AP exams started this week :p

Which I just realized, I am going to be extremely busy next school year-I signed up for cross country running, a program that gives you the chance to take a college career class(I took computer programing) and i'll have a job. Yay.

Serena walked through the hallways of the mansion, completely jamming out to music through her headphones. Normally she would be outside, but it had rained earlier, a sticky humid kind of rain that just frizzed up a girls hair to the point of no return.

Serena stopped madly shaking her blonde little head long enough to catch a glimpse of a cardboard box. She removed her headphones and allowed them to rest around her neck, before poking her head inside of the previously empty room.

"Hello?" The blonde called out, spotting a lone figure in the room.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri May 16, 2014 9:54 am

Ali9910<3 wrote:Macey::
I sighed. Well this wasn't going well, and it wasn't like I could just leave. I certainly was not about to apologize so I just shut my mouth and leaned up against the tree trunk. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to be with him because obviously he decided he could be a total smart ass to everything I said. Closing my eyes, I ran my hand through my hair and just remained quiet.

"Alright I'm bored now. Nothing is happening and we ain't fat from the road. Someone would be here by now." I say as I stand up and jump from the tree and dust off my hands. "Have fun with your little ghost human or whatever." I say as I turned the way to the mansion. "Good luck winning a fight you think you can handle on your own if that big of a bruise came from doing it once before." I say and slowly walk and with a slight chuckle. She knew she wanted me to help. Otherwise shit would happen if she couldn't help herself.  
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 9:57 am

You'll be fine, Ali!

And I'll probably be busy next school year too :/ The uni course is entirely note-taking and since I suck at taking notes, I'll probably be taking notes the night before the lessons. I dunno, I'll see how things go at first, but I don't want to get too far behind in uni Psychology :S

And this is provided I get in. I might not get on to the course yet; it depends on how well my exams and my interview on Tuesday goes :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 16, 2014 9:59 am

Macey::
I frowned at him as I watched him walk away. What was I gonna do? I couldn't handle it by myself. Even as much as I wanted to be able to... But I didn't want to deal with him either. He was so cocky, and he didn't really believe me. Whatever I guess I didn't really have a choice either way. There was no way I could handle this on my own. He had confirmed that, pointing out the bruise. Sighing, I started to make my way down. "Wait!" I climbed down the branches with ease but I hit a branch harder than I thought I would. My ankle rolled and my grip loosened, causing my to fall.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 10:04 am

Same, really. I don't even want to think about it, but I want to think about. It doesn't make sense!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 10:11 am

Bibi: She stood up holding a taylored, black, 3/4 sleeve blazer in one hand and a pair of shoes in the other, and looked at the girl that had said hello to her.  There was a blonde girl in the hall outside of her room, she was litening to music because I could hear it faintly coming from her headphones.  She tries to smile nicely, but it comes off as more of a timid half smile.  "Hi."  She quietly heads over to her closet and places the shoes on the floor and quickly hangs up the blazer before looking over at the girl again.  "Sorry about the mess, I just got here.  I haven't even had time to unpack yet."  Her speech is quiet but clear enough to be easily understood even across the room.

My classes next year are going to be a lot to handle as well. I have two physics classes, intro to differential equations, economics, and a computing class for engineers... What are you all taking?
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 10:13 am

I differential equations is what I think it is, they're easy. Integration is the hard one :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 am

I have no idea what song to pick I'm so screwed >_<
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 10:15 am

AP US history, Honors English, Chemistry, and Geometry.

No matter how much I complain mext year, remind me NOT to drop APush!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 10:16 am

Well differential equations comes after Calc 2 at my school...
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 10:24 am

It's probably what I think it is, then. dy/dx and all that jazz. Differentiation is easy once you get the hang of it ^_^

And I'm just doing a Foundation Degree in Psychology, although I'm technically skipping a year so... I'm buy the book for the year I'm skipping anyways, just because it's got more on mental disorders and stuff and I really need to learn about mental disorders :S

Anywho, I'mma go to bed now so goodbye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 10:28 am

Bed? But isn't it 6:27? And thats differentiation from Calc 1... DiffeQ is apparently more difficult than Multivariable Calculus (MultiVar)
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri May 16, 2014 10:29 am

Serena's gaze followed the girl as she walked to the closet.So she WAS a new person in the mansion.The girl seemed a bit shy, a complete contrast to Serena;But that could be easily remidied.

"Oh, this? Pfft, you should see my room! It's a complete mess and I've been living here for a few months!" Serena stated, a bright smile on her face. She paused her music playlist, sticking her phone back in her pocket."Welcome to the mansion."She introduced in a friendly manner, not taking a single step in the room. Serena took a quick glance, looking at the boxes in the room."Want some help unpacking? I know how tiring it can be, and you must be dying to look around." She offered.

Oo College textbooks are expensive though, aren't they?

Night wolfie!

Ah it's late where she is cupcake- shes in the uk ^^
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri May 16, 2014 10:41 am

When I heard her climbing down I slowed down more and stopped when she said wait. I knew she would have said something cause she knew I was right. She needed me to help no matter how I was acting. When I turned and saw her slip I ran at top speed and catched her and stumbled alittle placing her on the floor fine. I stood up straight on cracked my back and smirked. "Yup. You now know you need my help" I say with a laugh and looked at her ankle. "Looks like you just strained it bad. You might just wanna stay off it."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 10:46 am

Bibi: She looked quizically at the girl, wondering exactly how messy her room actually was for a moment. "Thank you. She then looks down at the various boxes then back to the girl. "If you are sure that you don't have anything better to do, then I guess you could help out." She points down at the box that she pulled the blazer and shoes out of that was nearly full of neatly folded cloths and pairs of shoes. "All of this stuff goes into the closet. And so does all of the stuff in this box." She taps the box next to it with her foot. "I'll start to unpack the other boxes." She turns and walks to another box near her bed before turning back to the girl and thanking her quickly.

Really?! That's cool! i've never met anyone from the UK!
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri May 16, 2014 11:33 am

Macey::
I frowned. I really didn't like the fact that I needed him but I guess I didn't really have a choice right now. "Fine. I need your help..." I pouted and started to head back to the mansion, limping as I did so. "Sorry I'm such a handful..." I wasn't really doing a good job at taking care of myself and I didn't like other people taking care of me. When that happened, I normally ended up in a really bad situation.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri May 16, 2014 3:41 pm

"Your stubborn like how many other people. You just need to learn to not be a hard ass and let help come to you if it's offered." I say as I walk beside her incase she tripped again. "Now. You find up in a tree for almost an hour? After about 30 minutes you were fine. You didn't have to stay there cause now it's getting dark and that's when it gets even more dangerous out here. Like worse then me. I can control my hunger other well. Not so much"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri May 16, 2014 3:48 pm

A Swedish girl huh? Another one added to the ranks, I like it. We're broadening the races here aren't we mate?
Indeed, but I'm more concerned about how Bibi is such a babe. Being Swedish is just a bonus, I've heard good things about Swedish girls Wink
You have a girlfriend, Ryker.
And I love my girlfriend, but I can say other girls are pretty Kai. It doesn't always mean I want to seduce her.

Sorry I haven't been on in the past few days, I've been dealing with some issues. I'm doing better now, it's almost been a week since he died and things are starting to calm down while rumors circulate about what happened to him still. I've handled the shock and I think I'll be back in shape in no time. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri May 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Hey Linz. And it's fine even tho I don't know what happened.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  cupcakegirl24 Fri May 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Oh more people!  They're calling me cupcake here!  And, yes my character is Swedish!
cupcakegirl24
cupcakegirl24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm

It's ok, Linz, take your time.

Ugh, me no wanna get up, but me have to DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down