House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 21, 2014 6:35 pm

I mean like. XD When I eat biscuits it's in biscuits and gravy. Like one or two huge fluffy things with intense thick gravy and sausage. XD But. I dunno the whole biscuit cookie thing. XD Weird. I'll have to try some one time~
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 21, 2014 6:40 pm

You eat biscuits with gravy? O.o da fuq?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Oh my god and sausage and pepper and it is amazing. XD

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/biscuits-gravy-sas.jpg

See~?
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 21, 2014 6:47 pm

If I remember correctly, their biscuits are like savoury scones...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Not really a scone... O.o Like. Flaky. Big and puffy and golden. ^-^ XD like an inch or inch and a half high.
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed May 21, 2014 6:51 pm

meh. I'll take your word for it. Anyway I gtg. Bye Boo Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Wed May 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Bye Kitty! Very Happy If I go to Lincoln I will make them for you one day XDD

I should be getting to bed. Night guys~! Have good days~!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Bye guys! I'll just sit here and freeze to death.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed May 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Ross: I must've heard her footsteps long before she came to the door, to be quite honest. I was still pacing, practically wearing myself out with worry and if anyone were to see me like this they'd have thought I was talking myself down off a ledge. In reality, jumping was a good thing here. I wanted to jump into a relationship with Candi like I had when we first met, because she deserved that. I was an awful boyfriend, I really was, and maybe I was even worse because I was acting rather selfishly by keeping Candi tied to me. Maybe she would be happier as a free woman, or maybe with somebody else. As I heard her footsteps I must've smiled unknowingly, because when she appeared I could feel the pain in my cheeks from a constant, bright smile. "Yeah... Uh..." I stopped pacing and rubbed the back of my neck, obviously embarrassed I had been caught. "Sorry, I was just talking to myself really. I've just finished exams, I thought maybe you'd be here and I really wanted to see you." No time to blame my brother, I'd just apologize on my own for my carelessness, again. 

Ryker: Who's the best boyfriend? I'm the best, that's who. Lillies were a shot in the dark, my hopes set high that she would be a fan but I didn't expect them to make this much of an impact. A kiss on the way in? I'm buying lillies more often, for sure. "Well, you know, I'm more of a lillies type of guy. They're better than the rest of the flowers, obviously." I stepped past her, but took her hand with a smile. "I'm sorry to drop by unannounced..." I closed the door and set the Lillies down on the desk. "I just wanted to let you know our exam is next Friday, and that I'm in love with you. It'll be easy, just a couple paragraphs on topic, and I'll grade extra lightly on your work though I wouldn't need to. You're an amazing writer." Cover it up, that works. Hopefully she hadn't noticed, I just needed to get it out. I looked around the room and smiled at Nala, though I knew better than to approach her. Last time she practically bathed me by licking every inch of skin uncovered. I let go of Leah's hand and wrapped my arm around her waist, a smirk playing on my lips. "I think you've some competition here. Nala and I, we have this wonderful bond, and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to hide. I think... I think she's in love with me." My shoulders raised into a shrug and I tucked Leah's hair behind her ear, my green eyes immediately admiring her gorgeous face.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 21, 2014 11:34 pm

more state testing..UUUGGGGHH
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 22, 2014 2:58 am

Candi: I groaned, annoyed at the fact that he had finished his exams already. "Really? That is so unfair! How come you've finished and I still have like, three left!" I rolled my eyes but then just allowed myself to smile. I guess spending time with Ross definitely beat revision and getting ready for work. "You wanna come in?" I smiled freely and happily. "I've missed you." I told him honestly, I mean, I think that's why Billy's playful teasing and flirting hadn't exactly gotten to me, I mean. I've told him I'm taken but he doesn't stop. Although Ross doesn't have to know that.

Leah:I smiled and let him take my hand, enjoying the comfort that it provided. I rolled my eyes at him reminding me of the exam, I knew when it was and was about to make a slightly snarky comment about knowing the timetable, but his next words caught me off guard. So off guard that everything else he said didn't sink in. The words that echoed in my head made me smile and grin and I couldn't stop. I leaned into his touch as he wrapped his arm around me. I heard the words he said next and I got the opportunity to give my input as a sarcastic comment. "Well, she may be in love with you... But..." I smirked and looked up at him. "But you're not in love with her, despite this bond you claim you have." I was feeling the same way in all honesty, I mean, he gave me shakes and shivers I can't ignore. I didn't know that I could feel this way... I mean, something in my life is better than a dream. "Oh and I already know about the exam, I think I'm ready for it, and I think I'm in love with you too. So what is the topic, at the moment it's kind of slipped my mind." I told him, completely forgetting which piece of literature and poetry we had been studying.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 22, 2014 2:59 am

Oh my god. I now have 22 notes on the fanfic I wrote O.O *dies of happiness*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 3:03 am

Nice Very Happy As for me, I'm almost done with replies but I'm taking an OUAT break X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 3:55 am

"I know." I sighed, wishing I had thought about this idea before we started plannig. Actually, no, even then we'd get into trouble with dad, Darren and maybe even Sam's mom. Getting married without a proper ceremony would've had many negative consequences no matter when we decided on it, but still... "I just feel a little impatient, that's all. It's one of those 'So close, yet so far' things and I just wish it was closer." I guess I literally couldn't wait to marry him, but I'd have to now, no matter how much I wanted to be Reyna Newkirk. Having lost all interest in the movie by now, and clearly seeing that Sam wasn't intrigued by it either, I decided to distract my husband-to-be with a soft kiss, which only resulted in a smirk as I came up with the solution to our problems. "We could always build a time machine and travel through time until our wedding day." I joked as my forehead rested against his, my hand reaching up to play with the hair at the back of his neck absent-mindedly.

Well at least I had gotten her to let me plan at least some of her birthday and, true to my word, I'd make sure that we didn't go anywhere too fancy for Dilynn's liking. "Alright, one non-fancy restaurant it is. And by the way, I wont be 'enjoying' you trying on swimsuits because I am not the kind of man who'd stare at his barely-clothed girlfriend." As soon as I aaid that, though, I was rethinking my words. Not about the staring thing - I was probably too gentlemanly to stare at Dilynn in a bikini - but about enjoying it. "... Ok, maybe I'd enjoy it just a little, but I'm only human and you'd look beautiful in a bikini; you've got the right body for one, that's for-" When I looked away from Dilynn, I noticed that Tucker was bowing down towards something, snarling but seemingly cautious about it. "-Sure..." What the heck was that pup doing? Jogging towards the bluetick hound, which was kinda hard what with Dilynn on my back, I realised that he was terrorizing a crab. "Oh Tucker leave it alone before you get hu-" At that moment Tucker's muzzle got too close and the crab pinched his mouth wih it's sharp claw, causing Tucker to yelp in pain. I couldn't help but roll my eyes, biting back an 'I told you so' - he wouldn't understand what I said anyway - and glanced over my shoulder to my girlfriend. "You wanna deal with this critter?" Tucker was technically her dog anyway, so it'd make sense for her to deal with this situation.

'The next day, hm?' Joe asked and I gave a nod even though he was too busy looking at his book. 'Well that doesn't help a great amount, but it does narrow the possibilities down; only a few spells work overnight.' So basically we were closer to figuring out what Sora did and how to fix it, but not close enough. Frowning a little, I decided to result to bribery, which probably wasn't the best idea, but what choice did we have right now? "Alright, Sora, what's it gonna take to get you to tell us what magic spell you used?" I asked the little girk in my arms, raising an eyebrow at her. 'Ice tara!' Both eyebrows raised now, then narrowed in confusion. "An ice tiara? But it'll melt by this afternoon. Why would you w-" 'Ice tara, Anna, ice tara!' "You do realise that once this tiara melts you wont be able to get another one, right? Elsa wont make you an ice tiara everyday." 'While we're here, I could use a spell to ensure this ice tiara doesn't melt.' Joe looked up from his big book then and seemed to smile at Sora. 'If it would please the child, I'd be willing to do the spell.' 'Oh, so you're nice to my daughter but not to me?!' Yuffie spoke up, causing Joe to roll his eyes. As they began to argue a little, I decided to think on whether of not making the ice tiara permanent was a good idea. Well, it couldn't do much harm. "Ok, deal, unmeltable ice tiara it is." Releasing Elsa's - my, technically - hand, I did the magic, smiling as Sora giggled, clearly happy with the ice tiara. I heard Joe say something in a language I didn't even recognise, and then, thankfully, he returned to speaking English.

"Alright, young one, now tell us which spell you used and we'll get this situation fixed in no time." The child seemed reluctant at first, but for someone so young she seemed to grasp the concept of making a deal and eventually spoke the spell once again. No wonder the girls had not switched back yet, Sora had mispronounced the spell, this meant that I couldn't fix this with a simple reversal spell, but there were other methods. Teleporting my gemstone box from Kiara's room - I had let her borrow it - to the bed, I walked over and pulled out a red moonstone. "You're very lucky I have this." I explained as I displayed the moonstone to the three ladies and little lady in the room. "It reverses all spells, not matter how broken they may be. It's incredibly rare, so if I was unfortunate to not have owned one, you probably wouldn't have been able to return to your original bodies." Carefully moving the carpet out of the way, I used a piece of white chalk to draw a pentegram on the wooden floor; Ryan would kill me later for ruining the wood but such an ancient stone require an ancient ritual. Next I placed the red moonstone in the centre of the pentegram and placed candles at the points of the star, lighting them with a simple fire spell. "Step inside the pentegram , ladies, but try not to get your clothes burnt and try not to smudge the chalk. Ince you're inside it, face each other and hold hands, " Of course, they seemed rather reluctant at first, but after a toddler hand-off, the blonde woman and copper-haired woman did as instructed. I started the spell then, the flames growing larger as I did so. I swear I heard one of the women yelp at that point but I paid no mind; to be distracted now could be fatal. I forgot to mention that the spell would take affect immediately, but as the spell ended and the flames died down, I saw the shock followed by pure joy in their expressions and figured that they realised what had just happened - that they were back in their own bodies.

The moment that the harmless little candle flames grew into huge flames around us, I couldn't stop a small yelp of fear esacping as memories of almost dying at the hands of fire mere months ago flashed before my eyes. I squinted my eyes shut against the flashbacks, my hold on Elsa becoming vice-like as I tried to fight back against the fear, chanting 'Calm down, Anna, you're not gonna die' in my mind. I didn't hear the silence over my chanting, it was the sudden cooling down from intense heat to room temperature and the sudden coldness enveloping my hands that made me realise that it was safe to open my eyes again. As soon as my eyes re-opened, I found myself looking at Elsa. Elsa! As in her in her own body! And I was in my body again! For a moment I just stared down at my body, amazed by how sudden the transformation was, and then I beamed the biggest smile ever at my older sister pulling into the biggest, joyous hug ever! "It worked! We're back to ourselves! And you're freezing cold!" I laughed, but I didn't let go of Elsa despite how cold she was, because a part of me was just so happy that I could feel the cold again. Thank goodness I was me again! Even though having magical ice powers had been amazing, I learnt that I actually really liked being non-magical me and although I liked learning a few things about how Elsa's powers worked, being me was something I'd never want to give up again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 4:41 am

((Just writing this up a bit prematurely so that I don't have to on Friday/Next Friday/whenever Sammi finishes her exams))

On the way home from work I stopped, turned and started walking the other way a lot, a part of me wanting to go home and see my girl, another part of me wanting to run away. It wasn't that I didn't want to marry Sammi, I really did - I know, I even surprise myself by saying that - but when your best friend has two amazing relationships destroyed by engagement, you can't help but worry that the same could happen to you, like engagements were jinxed or something. I was scared to take the risk of losing Sammi, I mean, I'd be crushed if I lost her and I'd never be able to find a smart gamer girl who's into all kinds of fading and all kinds of alcohol so why risk losing my dream girl and getting my heart broken by proposing?

Even though I was scared - terrified, even - I found myself outside the door of our shared bedroom. I guess I had been walking forward more than I had been walking backwards. Now I was frozen outside the room, caught in between wanting to go inside and wanting to go back to the jewellery store. It wasn't too late to do that. I'm sure the jewellery store would give me back my money, and then I could keep living in this happy, non-marital relationship with Sammi and pretend this never even happened, but then not only would I be a coward, but I'd probably never work up the courage to propose again, regret it forever and leave Sammi wondering if she'd have a family until she eventually gives up on me and breaks up with me. Oh gosh, no matter which option I chose it could end badly! But... At least the engagement could only possibly mess things up with us, not definitely like the other option.

Oh gosh, I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. Me, Jason 'Sex King' Jenkins, was actually gonna propose. I doubted much would change between us if we got married - although I did hear that there was less fading in a married life, which really sucked (Gosh, I hoped that wasn't true!!!) - but it was still a huge step for the both of us and I was taking that step right now. Right over the threshold of our room.

"Hey babe, I'm home." I told Sammi as I closed the door behind me, trying to play it cool for now even though my heart was beating a mile a minute. My incredibly sexy girlfriend was on the bed with Yuki, playing with the black cat after what was probably a stressful day at school. Clambering onto the bed beside the two, I pressed a kiss to my girl's cheek, then her shoulder before asking, "Dare I ask how your exam went? Was it ok or was it too terrible to even mention?" As I waited for an answer, I slipped a sweaty hand into my pocket, gripping the little ring box in the hopes that doing so would steady the shaking at least a little bit.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 22, 2014 5:59 am

Just found this amazing website for learning piano music! They have music from video games :') I'm so happy right now!

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=486

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu May 22, 2014 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down