House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs2.0
10 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 9:12 am

>.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 9:16 am

Britt doesn't like reading? No, I'm pretty sure Nritt jt doesn't like waiting. *Waves a little.* Hey Britt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 9:17 am

i like reading, I just dont have the patience right now.. and hai!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 9:22 am

See? I knew it was an impatience thing. *Taps his temple.* Yes yes, I know, you're mind reading powers worked again. They always work. Mhmm ^_^ Now you should think about going to bed, Wolfie. Me no wanna! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 9:22 am

lol go to sleep, wolfy :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 9:25 am

Noooo! DX You're gonna regret if in the morning, and you have all that revision to do :/ Gah! Revision! DX I already know I'm gonna fail Core 2 again so why bother? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 9:27 am

...speaking of school work I need to do that o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 9:28 am

Bad wolfie! Think positively!

Sorry I poofed, two fanfics uploaded a new chapter and aaah they're getting deep X3

I guess I could always babysit. That's not a bad idea, Anna Smile Now maybe we should leave Luna to get some sleep. *looks over at Luna as he stands up and smiles to himself, offering a hand to Anna to help her up*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 19, 2014 9:31 am

lol i try not reading fanfics
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 9:34 am

Heeheh. I'm following four hijack ones and n'aww they're all so cute X3 And all have a good storyline :3 Runaways is my favourite though :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 9:34 am

*Allows Jack to help her up and then smirks.* Aren't you going to tuck her into bed, daddy Jack? Razz*Yawns and walks to the window, locking it as she gets ready for bed.*

Have fun with that, Britt. Meeeeh, fine, I'll go to bed -_-

Yet another day of interviewing potential teachers for the school. I had been doing this for a week now, away from the mansion, but I had come up empty handed. Most of the teachers seemed to be either not qualified enough or simply wanted the job so that they could uncover the mansion's secrets. This was proving to be more tiresome than I had anticipated, but I still had high hopes that, by the time September came, we'd have the school open and running, even if I had to teach a few lessons myself. Setting down the CVs on the large oak desk in my office, I sat back in my chair and glanced towards the one of the few portraits of James and I that hung on the wall. "Your dream is coming true, my love." I told the painting, a small part of me wondering if I was even allowed to call him that, now that Daniel and I were some form of a couple. "I hope you are proud of what I have accomplished in your name. The James Knight Academy will give our younger residents a shining future, no matter who or what they are."

"Yeah, you sound really sick. And you're really hot." I smirked at the double meaning. Let Trent make of that what he will; considering the fact that he was actually just a little warm in temperature, he'd probably take it the other way. Letting out a sigh, I sat up in the bed, running my hand through my hair before grabbing Trent's phone. "I don't know, Trenton, maybe you should just stay at home today, if you're not feeling well. Instead of really hard algebra, we can study video games instead. Now, should I phone the school or should you?" Even if he wanted me to phone the school, apparently - I discovered as I clicked a button on his shiny, fancy phone - I wouldn't be able too. Stupid password. What? Was he worried that someone would see his texts to his mommy or something?

So the night out with Sammi, Chloe and Leah had been fun. I was perfectly fine in the morning, but I knew Sammi wouldn't be so, after pulling on some clothes, I grabbed a glass of water from downstairs and enough nutella-covered toast for the bot of us. Once I returned upstairs, I set the stuff down on the bedside table and got a headache tablet from the bathroom. "Babe, wakey wakey." I called softly, running my hand along her exposed thigh. "I've got breakfast and pain killers for you." If she refused to get up, I'd probably just pull the covers off of her and force her to deal with the cold morning air. Sure it'd be mean, but it'd be the fastest way to wake her up.

Again she was doing something that I was shocked about. I guess I just didn't know how to act around Nat now; I didn't know what would be the right thing to do and what would be the wrong thing to do and apparently what I thought would be wrong was perfectly ok in Nathalie's books. I gave me a small bit of hope that, I don't know, maybe things could be at least a little bit like they used to be. Sure I wouldn't be able to kiss her, and maybe not hug her for, like, a week, maybe less, but this was a start, at least. Smiling down at Nathalie's hand, my confidence restore a bit, I nodded and took it gently. "Sure, I'll lead the way. It's not very far away, so it wont take long." I told Nat as we left the room, me closing the door behind us. I led us outside, then began walking down the little driveway that connected the mansion to the world surrounding the forest. "So, if you don't mind my asking, how do you remember me?" I asked curiously. "Did you figure it out from the drawings you've been doing or did you wake up and just suddenly remember a few things about me?"

"Her day has been teaching me. It's all we've done. Study study study." Hope piped up, running to the bathroom - jumping over a sleeping Snowball in the process - and grabbing a wet washcloth and soap, trying to be helpful for her sister and her boyfriend. "But, I learnt lots of cool things! Kiara even taught me some Shakespeare but that's really hard because they speak weird." She told Kodi as she lathered the washcloth with the soap. As she tried to reach up to his face though, Hope realised she could only reach his chin, causing her to pout. "One day I'll be tall enough." She muttered as she reluctantly handed the washcloth to Kiara and went to put the soap back and grab a towel for Kodi.

"I was teaching her about A Midsummer Night's Dream." I continued for Hope as I started washing Kodi's face for him, trying to bite back the temptation to tease him about how childish this must've looked; me washing a grown man's face for him. "I figured I should start somewhere and figured that A Midsummer Night's Dream was the safest route, since Romeo and Juliet included death." I didn't exactly want to expose Hope to those kind of things yet so, for now, I was steering away from the most famous tragic love story of all time. "It's a pretty funny story, actually; it's one of my favourite Shakespearean plays." Once I was sure the grease was all gone, I exchanged the washcloth for a towel with Hope and handed it to my boyfriend. It seemed as if washing his face wasn't enough though - his hair looked pretty greasy and there were black stains on his shirt. "You might as well just take a shower, Kodi. No offense, but you could really do with one." And then I'd set Hope some homework to do in her own room, then Kodi and I could spend some much-needed alone time together.

Kimmy: I heard Denzel call back, 'Yes please, sweetie-pie!' and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his weird nickname. "I'll have some Coca cola too, please." I added as I pulled the candy out of the shopping bag and ate a handful of it - might as well start the sugar rush now. Denzel came back then and seemed to start working on our dinner, kissing Sierra's cheek as he passed her; awwww, I really needed a man! Hopping up onto the barstool closest to my buddy, I stretched my arms over my head and asked, "So, what's in the agenda tonight? Scary movies? Singing crazy songs? Dancing, like in the good old days?" Yup! Back when we were younger, Sierra and I did a lot of dancing. I was never as good as her, but that didn't mean that I couldn't keep up! And we always had fun dancing so maybe we could do it again, unless we were too old for that now... Oh who was I kidding? You're never to old to dance and have fun!

He loved it! Thank gosh! Now I didn't have to worry about getting Kyle a present until christmas! And by then I'd have enough money for a double bed! I thought... How much did a double bed cost anyway? Shaking that thought off for now, I hugged Kyle and nuzzled his neck with a, "You're welcome! Oh! And there might be cake later; I might get Natty to help me make a cake for you." I really needed to stop making cakes for Kyle, I mean, he had one for Valentines Day, too, but licking the bowl was soooo much fun! Hang on, this wasn't about me having fun. It was Kyle's day, he should be the one having fun today! "So, Mr Satina-" I had an itch on my ear, so I quickly used my foot to scratch it, then shook my head really fast, instantly regretting it when I felt dizzy. "Is there anything you'd like to do today? Anything at all?"

Well at least he accepted me as Elsa's boyfriend, I guess. That made me relax more, feeling like a great weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. Although as soon as he mentioned Elsa's powers, I mentally sighed. Of course, he was worried about me getting hurt, just like he had been all those years ago with Anna. Maybe I should've been happy that he was concerned for me, but it was hard to be happy when he was talking about his daughter like she was a dangerous wild animal; 'Approach this with serious caution'. "With all due respect, sir, I think you worry too much about Elsa's powers. Ever since she's been at the mansion with Anna, she hasn't had a single incident with her powers getting out of hand. She has more control now than in the times when you were alive and I don't intend on ever making her sad or angry, so therefore I have nothing to fear, As for what I do intend, well..." His posture was kinda making me nervous again - it suddenly felt like some sort of interrogation - but I tried to compose myself as I tried to think. I guess I hadn't really thought this one through, since I was taking things slowly with Elsa, so it took me a while to think of an answer. "I definitely want a long term relationship and, if we last past at least a year - which we should 'cause things are going really great - marriage, if that's what Elsa wants. Really, though, I'm just taking things one step at the time with her, sir, going at her own pace, so I'm not actually planning much right now." One day, though, I would like to marry her, I mean, I was 27, technically, so it was about time I settled down and, even if that meant becoming 'King Justin', if I got to spend the rest of Elsa's life by her side, that'd be amazing.

At night I could use a long sleeved shirt? Well there went all the lingerie I had bought for the occasion. Of course, none of it was too showy and was surprisingly moderate - each one covered my torso and rear, at least - but it still wouldn't exactly keep me warm. I guess I'd just have to hope that there was central heating, or that Sam's body heat would be enough to keep me warm. Apart from that, the little information he had painted a nice picture in my mind, what with both the beach and the forest being present, and I was rather looking forward to the honeymoon. "Ok, so basically I should pack for both warm weather and cold weather. Ok, that's fine with me." I smiled softly, brushing my fingers through my fiancé's hair and pressing a kiss to the brown mess that I had come to love over the years. "Why can't we just be married now?" I murmured, almost whimpering the words. The wait was becoming agonizing and I overly excited to become Mrs Newkirk. "I mean, we're both 18 now so why can't we just run down to city hall, sign the documents and become man and wife within the space of, like, half an hour at the most?" Of course, this plan would require cancelling the wedding ceremony, and that would mean that lots of money went to waste and there'd be a huge uproar among my family and friends - especially my dad - so it wouldn't be the smartest of moves, but at least it'd be the less frustrating, in theory.

Nothing too fancy? I was gonna argue against that - Dilynn's birthday was important and should be celebrated with something fancy, especially since we never did anything special like that - but I decided against it; it was her birthday, therefore if she didn't want to do something, I wouldn't make her do it. "So basically you want to go shopping on your birthday, right?" I summed up with an amused smile. "Well I guess I'll suffer through the torture of seeing you try on several items of clothing, including several swimsuits, just for you on your birthday. Besides, you're right, I need some summer stuff too, if I'm gonna get a tan again." Turning my head a little I gave Dilynn an awkwardly angled kiss, then continued walking, sensing that my girlfriend was enjoying this little ride far too much to get off yet. "Are you sure you just want a takeout, though, Darlin'? I mean, I really wouldn't mind going to a not-so-fancy restaurant and eating there, unless you really want a takeout that we can eat back at the mansion."

I think the shrinking dragon-dog into a normal dog was the tip of the iceberg for me. My jaw dropped, my eyes widening into a shocked expression. 'What, you think that you're dreaming this up or something?' Yes, yes I was. I had to be, right? But she said that this was real, but it couldn't be real, but... What the heck was going on?! "A-America." Was the only answer I could choke out to Carrie's question, my mind struggling to process it all. I needed to call Kagami and- no, she'd never believe me. I needed to call my dad and ask if I could come home, because I thought I was going crazy. I should probably call Patty too, to double check that America really didn't have dragons living in it - if they did, surely she must've seen one within the 15-ish years she lived there! My hand slowly reaching towards the pocket with my phone in it, I rose to my feet, pretending that everything was ok. "Well, I should probably, uh, head back to that building we flew past because that's where I'm meant to be staying, so... See you around." Or not, I couldn't stay here while my sanity was slipping! Maybe there was such thing as playing too many video games! Grabbing my suitcase, I speed walked through the forest, avoiding sprinting so that it didn't look too obvious, then pulled out my phone once I was sure I was out of sight/ I just hoped I got signal here...

Luna withdrew further towards the centre of the bed as a face came into her view, her tear-filled eyes wide as the electricity took it's course over her skin. As she had with Jack before, she observed the girl for a moment, not moving a muscle from her position under the bed. Listening to the tone of voice, she recognised it as the same friendly, soft tone Jack had used earlier, the sincerity in her voice making Luna truly believe this girl wasn't going to hurt her - not yet, at least. The electricity receeded back inside her as she realised that sje was friends with Jack, and if Luna was 80% sure she could trust Jack, the same went for his friends, right? Even though, Luna took precautions as she wriggled out if her hiding spot with Smarty clutched in her tiny hand, exiting from the other side to put some distances between her and the girl. She then wiped her tears away and sniffled a little, out of sight for now on the other side of the bed. Once certain that she had calmed down, she peeked her head out over the too of the bed to try and get a better look at Alex, not daring to get any closer just yet.

We headed to town soon after i had grabbed my bag and as we reached the first shops, Chloe spoke up. "Don't worry, I'm completely up for a long night of drinking, dancing and flirting." It was rare that I let myself go, but it was healthy to do so every now and then so that was what I was doing tonight. "You've been here longer than I have; do you know any good bars?" I asked, glancing at Chloe's outfit again. She really did look great in that outfit. It was kind of a shame that our relationship seemed as if it'd only ever amount to friendly flirting but, I don't know, maybe getting into a relationship wasn't a good idea for me anyway; too much hassle, too much drama and if I was leaving soon there'd be no point in making any solid relationships here anyway.

"Yeah, same here. I want my life back, and my boyfriend, and my dresses." 'Noooo Annaaa!' Came the protest from within my arms as Sora thumped my chest. "Yes Sora, come on, there's other ways to have fun than to turn me into my sister." She looked up then, giving me the puppy dog pout and I just rolled my eyes, a little smirk on my lips. "Not gonna work; I invented that look. Come on, trouble maker." Leaving the room with Sora, I only got halfway down the hall before I backtracked and peeked into Yuffie's room again. "Uhhh... Where is this guy's room, exactly?" I asked Yuffie with a slight awkward laugh. 'Fifth floor. I'll lead the way for you guys.' She still seemed a little in shock, but Yuffie took the lead anyway, leaving me to shuffle Sora and her teddy into one arm while I took hold of Elsa's wrist with my now-free hand, leading her out of the room with a, "The sooner we get this fixed, the sooner we can spend time with our boyfriends."

I didn't exactly want to lead the way - I'd rather not deal with Vincent's douchebag of a brother at all - but this was probably the only way I was going to be of any help whatsoever, so I did it anyway. It didn't take long to reach the fifth floor and once we did I knocked on Joe's door. He answered quickly, holding his own baby, and narrowed his eyes as soon as he saw me. 'Brother's friend.' His toned was rude, so I couldn't help but retaliate just as rudely, "Friend's brother." I spat out, watching as he rolled his eyes as if scolding me when he fricking started it. 'What do you want?' "Look, I know we've had our differences, but I need your help." Stepping aside to let Anna, Elsa and Sora into view, I gestured to my little girl, who was looking really moody right now. "My daughter's a witch and she did a spell on these two women and made them switch bodies. We need you to fix it." 'And what's in it for me if I help you?' "The satisfaction that you've helped royalty... And I'll punch Vincent the next time I see him, just for you." Vincent was just collateral damage, besides, Vince was so tough, it probably wouldn't even hurt him, he'd just get really mad at me.

She'd punch my brother? Her best friend? That seemed to unbelievable to be true, but when I read her face for any signs that she was bluffing, I couldn't find any and besides, if I were to refuse to help royalty, that would certainly give me a bad name, and that was the last thing I wanted. Glancing down to Arthur, as if looking to my son for advice, I sighed at his wide-eyed expression and stepped aside, letting the girls in. "Very well, I'll help, but just this once, ninja girl." 'The name's Yuffie, you douchebag.' "Like I care about the names of my brother's comrades." I mumbled as I walked over to Arthur's crib. After pressing a kiss to his head, I set him down in it for the time being and walked over to my bookshelf - Ryan had one and I had another -, searching through the copies of my grandmother's journals until I found Volume IV. "So you say it was a body switching spell, hm? Did any of you by any chance hear what the child said when she cast the spell? It would help me determine which spell she used."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 6:12 pm

*yawns* That was an awful night sleep. I kept waking up. Yeah, you did, poor little scamers. *ruffles her hair then bites into the apple*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 6:13 pm

That sucks :/ Do you have any important classes today? If not, try to take it easy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Only English really cause my first lit exam is tomorrow *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Ah, I see. Have fun :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Mhmm. And I have to put up with Oliver as well since he now sits next to me. Such a dick -_- He's only like that when he has an audience, you said it yourself.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Mon May 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Hey guys I'm back! Very Happy

Good luck on exams Scamp~!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Welcome back, Hrs!

And can't you just move, Scampi?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Mon May 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey yo~! Very Happy

What's up Wolfie~?
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Not much. Eating bacon before breakfast.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Nowhere to move to. I'll just have to put up with his idocy.

Hey hrs Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Mon May 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Ooh we are speaking about idiots this morning cool. XD Whose awful now?

Hai Scampi~!

Oh geez bacon. I love it so hard but we are doing a pig disection in biology. XD The thought of pork makes me sick.  No 
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 6:38 pm

I just realised I put that I'm eating bacon before breakfast. I meant that I'm eating bacon before college. Geez, I really need to wake up!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Pig dissection? Lucky! All we got to play with was a heart and a fish and an eye, but I didn't take part in the eye dissection so I only got to play with the heart and the fish Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs2.0 Mon May 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Love it so much! XD I love the body and pigs are apparently one of the closest things to a real human system.

The only thing is that I am like. XD Suddenly such a sensitive person that cutting up this adorable thing makes me feel sick. XD I've got to get a back bone. Very Happy Got some amazing photos of the abdominal cavity and the liver though! XD Tomorrow I'm going to walk right in there and get into it again!
hrs2.0
hrs2.0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next