House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 32 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:50 am

*Sighs.* I messed things up again, didn't I :/ I'm a screw-up :/

So they said that playing with their hair is a sign that someone liked you, right? Maybe I misreading the signs, but this girl just did that. Chuckling a little at how she threw the teasing back in my face, I walked the rest of the way down. "Fine, I'll help, but you've gotta walk up first since I'm the one wearing the dress and I don't want you looking at my underwear." On the outside I winked, on the inside I mentally facepalmed, regretting mentioning my underwear to a stranger. I didn't show my irritation at myself though as I waited for the girl to start heading upstairs, grabbing the suitcase and levitating the rest of the stuff. "So, you're new here, right?" I asked, making small talk while avoiding the perfect view of her *ss - I wasn't perverted so no matter how tempting it was to at least glance for a split second, I refrained.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:17 am

Chloe: I smirked at her comment and was about to say something i regurn, but we were alrwadh moving. I carried the guitar case on my back and the smaller hand luggage case in front of me with the carrier for the lizard on top. "Yeah, I mean, I stayed here for a little while but then moved back home. Turned out my best friend had been in a coma so he hadn't paid the bills while I was away, twice, so we got kicked out. Anyway an oppertunity came up so I'm back for a while now I guess." I blushed even though she couldn't see, as I had realised something. "Sorry, I'm rambling." I muttered as I reached the top of the first flor. "What about you? How long have you been here?" I asked her curiously as I skillfully held the things with one arm as I quickly went into room 1. I put the carrier on the bed, the small suitcase on the flor and the guitar aginst the wall.

Sorry it took a while, phone was charging and I had gateaux :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:30 am

To be honest, I liked the rambling, and I liked hearing her story. It sucked that her friend had been in a coma, but it still seemed like she had had an interesting couple of months. Setting the luggage on the bed as we entered the room, I answered her question. Wit a question. "Me?" I shrugged, leaning against the doorframe. "I've been hear since just before christmas, but I've been semi-busy since so I haven't really met too many people outside of my own family. Now I can add you to that list, and maybe a couple other lists in the future." I shrugged it off as if my words meant nothing, but the lists I was implying were far from nothing. Then again, those 'Lists' weren't really lists, since I've hardly done anything with anyone, male or female. Maybe I needed to get out more, I mean, I kinda liked Siena but I wasn't exactly tied down to her, so while she wasn't around I could probably hook up wit one or two people if I wanted to.

*Sighs and flops onto the couch, singing quietly to herself.* I'm not part of the town, not born to be Queen, just somebody hoplessly in between. She's the scholar, athlete, poet, I'm the screw up... *Sighs and murmurs.* Don't I know it. *Runs a hand through her copper bangs, then gives in.* Fine, I'll forgive Jack, or at least act less hostile around him. If that fixes things, then so be it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:37 am

Hola guys Smile
Oh, I'm on spring break, that's why I was here and not here during the day.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 am

Ohh, I see! Lucky! Anywho, hi! Wanna rp? ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 am

Chloe: Lists? What did she mean by lists? Maybe I was so tired that the words just didn't get processed enough. "Well, I do hope they're good lists." I smirked as I sat on the bed, and even gave her a cheeky little wink. I was unsure whether it was an appropriate thing to do but... Meh, oh well. "I'm Chloe, by the way." I told her with a smile after realising I hadn't actually told her my name. This room felt really warm compared to downstairs. I shrugged my grey hoodie off, revealing a yellow t-shirt with jelly beans on. All my nice clothes were packed away neatly.

Hi linz, is Ross there? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:50 am

I'm not sure I can rp right now, I'm going back and forth between deadrising and here so... I'll try to reply by the end of the night though
I think he's up in his bedroom Candi Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:50 am

This fanart reminds me of OOC:

I guessed she got what I was implying, and that wink was the perfect mixture of cute and hot. She certainly wasn't like Siena, that was for sure, I mean, Siena was all sexiness and seduction but this girl - Chloe, she said her name was - was simply cute and hot, no sexual aura to her, no real seduction. I kinda liked it, actually. "It's nice to meet you, Chloe. I'm Thorn." When she pulled her hoodie off, I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her choice of clothing. "Nice t-shirt." I was teasing, but hoping that she didn't take it offensively. "If you don't mind my asking, though, what's with the jelly beans?"

Hi Britt! And okies, Linz ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:00 am

*Walks in, tuffling his hair a little.* Justin! Yiruma! You promised! I did, didn't I? *Sighs.* Alrighty then. *Waves to Anna before heading to the music room. Yay! *Runs after Justin.* It's ok, you two, just leave me on my own. *Rolls eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:06 am

Hi britt! You wouldn't be alone if you ghdn't made Jack feel guilty so he left! Okay, thanks Smile Scampi, behave yourself and don't make Anna upset! *heads up to his room, knocks and walks in*

Chloe: I laughed a little, almost a giggle but not quite. "Well there was this one, and a pink lollypop one, they were on sale, 2 for 3 pound so... I bought them." I shook my head, my smile staying on. "I swear I have better clothes packed though." I said, although I'm not sure that the Tinkerbell or the kitten shirt counted... Meh, I dressed for comfort, not for style. It also helped that I didn't really care what people thought about me, that was also the reason why I didn't wear make up. If I did then it's always subtle, notning too... Drastic.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 am

Aaand I'm going too. *Sighs and gets up, heading into the kitchen and away from Scampi's constant guilt-trip.*

((Can I reply to Chloe tomorrow? I'm getting sleepy :/))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:17 am

Sorry Anna ^_^ Oh boy, what've you done now? Upset he- Jack! *huggles him* I missed you!

And that's fine, I'm actually going to bed now anyway ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:19 am

((Goodnight Scampi!

Just in case Linz needs a repost for later:))

Wolfsoul wrote:"I slept well, thanks, Darlin'." I murmured, leaning in to press my lips softly against her's. "Well, I did until I woke up real early; I still haven't gotten used to the fact that I don't have any chores, I guess." Shrugging a little, I sat beside Dilynn, wrapping my arms aromd her in a warm hug since it was still pretty cold in the mornings. "I'm guessing you slept pretty darn well, since you didn't move a muscle when I got up. It took a pup biting your ear off to wake you." At my own words, I grimaced, knowing that it was my fault Tucker had woken Dilynn up in the first place. "Sorry about that, by the way, I thought that making sure he was cared for would stop him from pestering you, but instead it just woke him up enough to want to play. I'll make it up to you, I promise; kisses, chocolate, anything you want, it's yours."

Well someone was in a bad mood today - she might've been smiling at me but she sounded moody - but that was soon going to change once I told Elsa the great news! Sitting up, I clasped my hands together in my my lap, a huge grin on my face. "Well..." I paused for suspense and then put Elsa out of her misery. "Matio and I kissed!" I voice went squeaky with excitement, so I quickly covered my hand to prevent further squeals escaping. To be honest, I was so ecstatic that I felt like bouncing of the walls and dancing and doing cartwheels, but I forced myself to calm down so I could explain the rest of the news to my sister. "And not just once, we've kissed several times and they've all been amazing." Remembering the past couple of days, I rested a hand on my heart and looked to Elsa. "I think we're actually serious! Not serious serious like, y'know, but serious about courting. Elsa, what if he's 'The one'? I mean, I know I've been wrong before but... I think he might be my true love!"

Ok, my great news was over and I was grinning from ear to ear. I was too caught up in my happiness over mine and Matio's relationship to really notice Elsa's reaction. In fact, I was so caught up in my happiness that I almost forgot about Yuffie and Sora! "Oh! And on a minor note," Clearing my throat, I sat up straight, trying to at least sound professional. "Empress Yuffie of Wutai and her daughter, Princess Sora, are waiting downstairs to talk buisness with you. I said it was ok because, to be honest, Arendelle could use all the allies it can get right now. Wutai's only small but apparently they have a pretty tough, committed army, so they'd be great to have as allies, don't you think?" And now that I really looked at Elsa, I noticed the look on her face. Something was wrong, but what? I certainly hadn't said anything wrong, so why did she look so... I couldn't even describe it, but it certainly wasn't a smile...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Ughh. Don't wanna get up! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiA6sVKLlgo
OOOOMMMMGGGG! I'm in the trailer! I actually made it into the trailer! Very Happy For a split second! But you can still see me! And you can see me fighting! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Omg that looks amazing! o.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:02 pm

I know right? Of course it's amazing, it's X Men! XD Gah! Can't wait to see it! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Is it one of those where I hqve to watch previous ones to get it? Oh and we just watched  Iron Man at the weekend, but omg it was epic! :DI'm going to have to watch all of them now X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Iron Man, my favourite Avenger X3 But no, I don't think you have to watch the others to get it, but it might help. I recommend at least watching X Men First Class so you get why there's two Professors Xs and two Magnetos. *Shrugs.* The others might come in handy but I don't know since I haven't watched them in a while (And I haven't even watched the 2nd one :S).
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:10 pm

The ending was epic 'stick to the cards?' "The truth is... I am Iron Man" Kirsten fangirled so much at that point that I was genuinly quite scared!

I still have loads of Marvel films to watch ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Mhmm, you have some catching up to do. And I fangirl at that point too X3 I love Tony Stark X3 OMG! Ok, you have to watch (In this order) Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, (Although I myself haven't watched that one, so I don't know if it's any good), Iron Man 2, Avengers Assemble, Thor: The Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America: The Winter Solider (Out in cinemas on Friday! Woop woop!) and then as many X Men films you can (Starting with First Class and ending with The Last Stand), and maybe some Wolverine spin-offs if you want although I heard X Men Origins: The Wolverine is c***, but The Wolverine is f***ing awesome!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

I've seen Hulk, it always seems to come on TV so I know the general idea ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down