House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:03 am

*Jogs after them. And sees Hope in the snow. His stomach turns slightly.* Kiara, she was only playing around... *Goes outside and picks her up from the show and walls back in the house where it's warm.*
The pleasure is all mine. *He said before dropping her hand gently and looking around.* It's huge... *He said in awe*
It's very nice to meet both of you. *He smiles and Aalst mocks his brother's movement and looks around as well.*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 am

No? Alrighty then, I'll just go and get Candi to serende me ^_^ *heads off*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:11 am

Lol have fun, scampi Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:16 am

*comes back in* She's not in her room Sad Gah! I'm bored! DX And I actually wanna rp! This is a rarity! Dx
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:19 am

Would you like one of the new guys? Lol
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:20 am

And so was I. *Shrugs.* *Throws a snowball into Kiara's face in retaliation, then giggles and hides behind Kodi.* *Wipes the snow off of her face and smiles but shakes her head.* No snowball fights today, Hope. I'm still exhausted from yesterday's snowball fight. Aww Sad

Wait, I wanna rp! I just had to have dinner first! DX I know, *Follows her gazes with her own bright blue eyes.* I mean, it's not as big as home, but I've never seen a... I don't know, a normal-looking place as big as this before. I'm still kind of getting used to all the new rooms I can explore. *Looks back to the brothers and tucks some hair behind her ear.* So, uhh, what brings you two here? Anything in particular? I-I'm not trying to be nosy - don't get me wrong - I'm just curious. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:23 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Queen_elsa_by_demonic_black_cat-d7aneom
Usually I skip past the cosplay photos on DA, but damn, this is pretty good, in my opinion!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:27 am

Awe... No snowball fights? *Gives puppy dog eyes*
*Smirks and looks at his brother who has the same look Emmett does and they both hold out their hands and take a step out two back. Without any effort, a small flame rises from the tips of their fingers and they grin.* What about you? *Emmett asks Anna*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:33 am

*Stares in awe at the flame in Jayden and Emmett's hands, almost not realising they had asked a question until an awkward silence had passed.* Huh? Oh! Me! I, uhhh, I might've accidentally burnt down half of my home, haha ^_^" But my sister saved me and brought me here for the time being. She's kinda like you but instead of fire, she has snow and ice magic, so... Yeah... I guess you guys kind of have something in common with her... Or, rather, don't because, you know, fire is the opposite of ice.

You two can play. I'm going to sit this one out and just watch. Ok! *Forms another snowball and throws it at Kodi.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:44 am

Kiara... Are you al- *gets hit by Hope's snowball and laughs. Are you alright? *He asked Kiara as he the on at Hope*
*Chuckles* So your a Pyro as well, huh. Maybe that's why you were sour toward Wolfsoul. *He said in a teasing tone.*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:55 am

I'm fine, just a little tired Smile*Sits down on the snow pile and watches Kodi and Hope with an affectionate smile on her face.* *Ducks out of the way of the snowball, then throws one back in return, hitting Kodi's side.* Two points for me, zero for you! Razz

Wait, me? No, no, I'm completely ordinary; my sour mood was because I had a rough day yesterday. Anna's to boring to have powers, Elsa's the cool one. I'm not boring, I'm the one who always sings with you when others wont! *Pouts.* Whaaatever. And Elsa isn't a Pyro, technically she'd be a Cryo, Cryokinesis being the ability to create and control ice. O.o That's a lot more complex than just saying ice and snow magic O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:16 am

*Knowing that Hope was a vampire and that she had vampire speed, Kodi would not win this one, no matter how hard he tried. So he just laughed and threw snowballs back and forth for a while until he got tired and feel back into the snow, the cold against his back.* What's the score? *He asked knowing he lost*
Oh, I apologize, when you said you burnt half your home, I assumed. *He looked down slightly* Sorry.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:26 am

I won 37-11 Razz*Sits down in Kiara's lap.* *Starts braiding Hope's hair absent-mindedly.* You could've used your powers, Kodi, it wouldn't have been classed as cheating against a vampire child Razz

It's ok, really. I'm just... Well... I'm accident prone, and then a couple other things made it worse so... Yeah...

O.O Is that the time?! I need to get ready for guitar lessons!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:16 am

I was quite enjoying my dinner until Kieran tried out the after shave Sue gave him. Now I just feel sick -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:44 am

Hm. I'm quite enjoying writing this :3 At the moment it's a much more detailed version of Imogen's history :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:00 am

Shadow! Speak to me, please!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:08 am

*Curls up in a ball on the couch.* I really feel bullied by my guitar teacher sometimes. I almost felt like crying and walking out today. *Crouches beside Wolfie and runs her back.* Just two more weeks. Two more weeks and you'll never have to deal with him again.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:15 am

Perhaps he's just jealous? That's what my mom used to tell me all the time when I felt bullied by a teacher....Or bullied in general
I feel the same way about my art teacher, he just goes around drawing on my projects randomly and bashes on what I do, no matter what it is :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:21 am

Nuh uh, he's just arrogant, has no respect for modern music, no respect for rock and roll and no respect for the fact that some of us don't just play the f***ing guitar! We were talking about the local music shop today and I was talking about how I found this book with the music sheet for Disney songs on piano for it and how I was tempted to buy it, and in a really b****y, sarcastic way he said 'Yeah, because that will help with your guitar.' -_- Some people are just... Ugh! *Huggles a cushion, trying not to cry.* *Sighs.* Come on, I'll play some Yiruma for you. *Picks Wolfie up and turns to Linz.* If Elsa shows up, tell her that Anna's in the kitchen stuffing her face with chocolate, I'm in the music room with Wolfie, and that she's more than welcome to come and watch me play. Oh, and she can drag Anna along too, if she wants. Or, you know, she can spend time with other people, I'm not saying she has to spend time with one of us or anything. *Shrugs and carries Wolfie to the music room.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:37 am

What a dick. Oh gods, say that again :3 O.o Strange child. But he does sound arrogant. And personally I would have said fuck you and left already. You could have probably learnt more from me for free -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:38 am

*Walks in in her blue work polo with the name of the bowling alley on the back. Kicks off her sneakers and sits on the couch* Well that was interesting Very Happy What? Working already? Well yeah, they did need staff so... What days do you work? Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends ^_^ That's quite a lot :/ *shrugs* It's not that bad I guess. Apparently on Saturdays after it shuts the staff have a few games so that will be fun Smile Are you any good? No, but Billy isn't either so... *shrugs* Billy? Yeah, he has the same shifts as me. Ooh sounds like Ross has some competition Razz No not really... Get a picture of him tomorrow, I wanna see him Razz *rolls eyes* If you really insist! Yay! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:41 am

Since Wolfie's gone off with angel boy to chill, I'll speak on her behalf: Yeah, you're right, she probably could've learnt more. He's such a douche though, always going on about his 30-odd guitars as if he's married to them, then when people in the class complain about something being hard, he doesn't help, he just plays it behind his back to make them feel even worse -_- Wolfie had the chance to quit weeks ago, she was just so desperate to learn. *Sighs.* Two more weeks, though, then it'll be over. Then maybe you can teach her a thing or two instead.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:44 am

Damn, he's right awful. Maybe there's another guitar teacher around town you could find?
Ah, okay Smile I think she's...
Heading into the kitchen to grab Anna to see you play, because I had no idea you played piano. *smiles and heads off into the kitchen* So... Whatcha doing?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:46 am

He is not a guitar teacher. At all.

Show her that if you get chance, might make her laugh Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:50 am

There's none that we know of :/ But it doesn't matter now that Wolfie knows the chords. In theory, she should be able to play any song... As long as it doesn't involve the F chord because that's a real toughy :/ Even I struggle with that one! And will do, Scampi. Maybe tomorrow, or later once the Yimu- Yima- The piano guy's music calms her down.

*Turns at the sound of her sister's voice and grins.* Eating chocolate, as usual Very Happy*Holds the box of chocolates out to Elsa, shaking it a little.* Want some? They're heavenly, seriously, we're gonna have to pick up more of these!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next