House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 am

XD Welcome to: BRitt in the mornin! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:41 am

And welcome to Wolfie in the afternoon! Now I'm gonna grab some food, then drag down Joe and co.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:42 am

k lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:51 am

*Walks down the stairs with a slight spring in her step, then waves a little to everyone.* Hello! *Walks down after Hope with Snowball at her side.* Good morning Smile*Is reluctantly being dragged down by Wolfie while he holds Arthur.* Must I really be sociable? I was enjoying my book. Yes, yes you must. Don't worry, daddy, she interrupted my book reading too, but we'll be able to read again soon SmileSomehow, princess, I doubt that -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:10 am

*Grins* Kodi I'd gonna enjoy this.
*Hears both his name and Kiaras voice and runs down stairs* Kiara! *he yells as he runs to her, picks her up and sons her around.* How are you, my love??
*Hears everyone downstairs and heads towards the noise.* Hey what's going o- *Sees Kodi, Joe, Kiara, Hope, and even Arthur * Joe! *she smile.* Hi everyone *she smiles*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:24 am

*Giggles at the shocked look on Kiara's face, then composed herself, grinning as her family is reunited.* Hi Kodi, hi Ryan! ^_^ *Is a little shocked when Kodi picks her up and spins her around and clings on for dear life, only relaxing when he puts her down.* Hello to you, too. *Laughs breathlessly, then wraps her arms around him in a hug.* I'm fine, better now that I'm on the ground, and you? Ryan! *Speed-walks over and captures his fiancée's lips in a tender kiss, reluctantly pulling away after a couple of seconds to wave Arthur's tiny hand in greeting.* I've missed you so much, my dear, we all have. How have you been? *Looks between the two groups, her brow furrowed in confusion.* I don't know where to go now... *Runs over and huggles Hope.* It's ok, Hopey, I'm here for you. Stranger danger! DX *Snaps his attention to Hope and narrows his eyes.* Wolfie... *Also snaps to attention and snarls in warning.* Let. Go. Hehe ^_^" *Lets go of Hope.* Oh come on, people! It was only a hug! *Hugs over to Kiara and hugs her waist.* *Places a protective hand on Hope's shoulder as she turns her attention back to Kodi.* *Rolls his eyes at Wolfie and gives Ryan his full attention yet again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:56 am

Oh gosh, someone actually animated Elsa singing a Do You Wanna Build A Snowman reprise to a frozen Anna. Oh good gosh, the feels! How am I not crying right now? I can feel the tears in my eyes but I just- Gah! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:22 am

*Smiles and kisses him back.* I've missed you add well my love. *Referring to the whole group. She holds out her arms in a movement that asks to hold her son without saying a word*
*Places a kid to Kiara's forehead and looks down at Hope after she clings onto his girlfriend. He holds out his arms to the child, hoping she would give him a hug.* Hi, beautiful! *he grind at the girl.* How have you been?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:31 am

*Smiles affectionately and carefully hands Arthur to Ryan,* Can you believe our little boy is almost 5 months old? Time sure flies, doesn't it? :3 Hope's the beautiful one? *Raises an eyebrow.* Who're you dating, Kodi? Her or me? Kodi's in trouble! *Laughs and lets go of Kiara, hugging Kodi instead.* I've been good, but you missed my birthday, you meany! I met a real Princess! She taught me how to do Princess stuff, too! :DYou could've learnt to be a Princess too, but you missed out Razz

I should really do homework... But I've just discovered Frozen in Swedish, and I think I'm in love with Anna's voice...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:39 am

Wow... *she mumbles as she cradles her son.* It sure does..
*Cringes at the sound of Kiara upset. And closes his eyes slightly, as if he can't see it, then it's not real.* I believe I'm in love with you, Kiara. *He said, looking at her* Hope is like a child to me, just as she is to you. You are my world, and Hope is yours. it's my job to make her part of my world as well. *He placed a kiss to her lips and then turned to Hope.* I apologize for missing your birthday, but I don't think I'd be a good princess. Maybe a prince? But not a princess. That's your job. *Gently touches the to of her nose with his finger.*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:52 am

It wont be long now until he starts charming women, just like his daddy. *Chuckles.* I'm kidding, but I can see him tugging on the heartstrings of many women, what with his adorable features :3 *Moves to Ryan's side, wrapping an arm around her as he looks down at Arthur.* As soon as we're married, our family will be complete. I honestly can't wait until that day :3 *Goes crossed-eyed when Kodi taps her nose, then blinks a couple times to get her eyes to go back to normal.* I guess it is my job, but you would've made a pretty Princess, Kodi! You could've worn a pretty dress! *Smirks.* *Blushes at Kodi's words and kisses his cheek, letting out a small laugh.* I was joking about the 'Who're you dating' thing - I just wanted to see you panic a little - but thanks for the... The sincerity in your voice; the truth behind your words. *Frowns a little as a thought crosses her mind.* I've... Never really had anyone call me their worlds in the past couple of years, so... It means a lot to me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:59 am

*He bends down and picks up Hope,lifting her up and on to his shoulders.* Look! You're taller then everyone now! *Laughs, trying tonger out of wearing a dress.* You are my everything, *He said, turning back to Kiara * Nothing can change that unless you tell me to go away. *He gave her a warm smile and made sure Hope was alright up there*
*She smiles and placed a kiss to Joes cheek.* Just think, we'll be married with 5 kids. *grind and laughs then looks down at their son.* I wonder what his power is... *she mumbles*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 am

Wow! Tall people have to look down for everything! *Giggles.* I'm a giant! Like from Jack And The Beanstalk! But I have two heads XD *Smiles a little and shakes her head.* Considering the amount of people who have left my life already, I don't think I'd ever tell you to go away. Actually, even without all the loss in my life, I'd never tell you to go away; I think I love you too much. *Kisses Kodi on the lips briefly.* Ewww, but Kodi has cooties. *Is only teasing Kiara and actually thinks kissing is sweet.* *Smirks and tickles Hope in revenge for her teasing.* *Squeals and wriggles about on Kodi's shoulders, even though she can't escape the tickles.* Kodi! S-Stop her! Kiaraaa! XD Five children. *Grimaces.* Not exactly how I expected my life to end up, but still... *Hears Ryan mumbling and shrugs.* I'm not sure. A usual family involving a witch or warlock would only have one child with the genes passed down, and since Kiara is that child, Arthur would simply be a werewolf like you. Then again, my family is full of anomalies, so it wouldn't surprise me if Arthur had magical abilities as well. *Goes to sit in his armchair and pats his lap, inviting Ryan to snuggle into him.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 am

So... Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:53 am

Never again. *flops on the couch sleepily*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 am

*Walks down with Yuffie, a concerned look on her face as she take's in Yuffie's dishevelled look including the bloodshot storm grey eyes that has lost all their light.* Are you sure you don't want me to come with you? You already helped a lot yesterday and, no offense Anna, but I don't need to be babysat. Thanks for offering, but I think I'm perfectly capable of collecting my daughter without having an emotional breakdown. *Fakes a smile, but it's weak.* *Frowns, unconvinced, but she's come to learn that Yuffie as an old reindeer.* Alright then, I guess I'll see you later... Yup, see ya! *Leaves to collect Sora from 7th Heaven.* *Lets out a sad sigh and flops onto the couch beside Scampi, running her hands through her unbraided hair.* Hi everyone. Anna! *Runs over and huggles Anna.* I missed you! I felt lonely when you wasn't here! DX O.o Ok, well, uh, you're- you're hugging me a little too tightly, Wolfie. *Breaks free of her grip before any bones get crushed and looks to Scampi.* What's wrong, Scampi? Hi Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:28 am

We had this sports relief thing. I went around the track 4 times, which it the equivalent of about 2 miles. Tnen I walked home! DX So so tirec! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:30 am

Ugh, sports relief DX I feel you, Scampi! That sounds like a lot of unnecessary exercise :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:33 am

Boom! Finally done Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:37 am

Well hello there, boys! >:3 *Rolls eyes.* Seriously? Seriously! Can't you at least show some class? I will when you will! Well at least I don't flirt like that! You can hardly flirt! And you can hardly flirt, too! I sense an argument :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:40 am

Both of you shut up. My head hurts, I'm hungry and that coupled with the pre monthly hormones are not a good mix. Gosh, all that running really got to your head :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 am

... Sorry Scampi. ... She started it.  Rolling Eyes Real mature, Wolfie. Says you, Miss 'I talk to paintings and hug toy dolls of my sister and I'. Hey, I very rarely do that, only when I'm scared like I was last night! Girls! Enough before I make both of you mute! -_-... *Takes a deep breath.* I'm fine, I'm calm. *Sighs.* I'mma play guitar...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:46 am

*Laughs and feels Hope moving around a lot so he gently tightens the grip he has on her so she doesn't fall as her sister tickles her.* Can't help you now, Kiara will kill me. *He laughs, sending a wink to Kiara *
Its so weird. I wonder how a werewolf warlock would work. *She chuckles and looks down at the child.* At least he has us to help him. *She said and joined Joe on the couch with the child still in her arms*
*Tries to step towards the two arguing* Ladies, please. There is no need to argue. *He flashes them a smile.* I'm Emmett and this is my brother, Jayden. *He points to his brother behind him.
*Waves at them with a smile.* Its nice to meet you...? *They both hold out their hands for the girls to shake*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:49 am

Ugh. Now tnat's outta the way does anyone wanna rp?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:54 am

*Laughing hysterically.* She wont kill you, she loooves you too much! That does it! *Lifts Hope off of Kodi's shoulders and slings her little sister over one of her own shoulders.* Into whatever remains of the snow with you, young lady! *Heads towards the front door.* O.O Nooo! Kiara, the snow's too cold! Don't do it! *Keeps trying to wriggle around but to no avail. As soon as she's thrown into a pile of snow, she squeaks and leaps up onto her feet again.* It's freezing! Serves you right Razz

*Smirks and shakes the mens' hands.* Princess Wolfie of North Devon. *Makes a scoffing noise.* *Ignores the sound and gestures to Anna.* And this is just Anna. Since when were you the Princess? *Stands up and shakes Jayden and Emmett's hands.* It's nice to meet you. Sorry for Wolfie's rudeness. *Rolls eyes.*

Brb, dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next