House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Hmm tough one... Well Kai works in a bar, correct? I think I know how to start with him *shrug* We'll see how it goes, if it don't work out we'll switch to.... Lyker Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Alright, I'll post first then. I've been itching to get to posting for Kai for a bit.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Conner: So... The past year and a bit had been interesting. I seemed to have made my way from New York to Washington. It was kind of nice here and although it was quite busy, people seemed nicer than where I started. I had been playing for over an hour now, my fingers were beginning to burn, I'd earned a fair bit of money and it was knocking on a bit. Deciding it was time to call it a night I packed up and began walking again. After an hour of unsuccessful hunting for a cheap overnight accomodation it had begun to rain, but not just rain. It was heaving it down. I took refuge in a bar. It seemed pretty quiet for a strange reason... Never the less I waited at the bar and got served pretty quickly. I ordered a beer while I waited I tried to think about what I was going to do for the night. I had slept on the streets before, but never in a downpour like this.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Oh shit! SORRY I forgot to put that I was gonna write the first post ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Kai: Saturday nights are always busy. I wake up around four in the afternoon because of Friday nights screwed up schedule and shower, which is usually longer after a long night because the hot water always seems to calm my aching muscles. After a shower I always make sure to trim the stubbly beard wrapping around my jaw, because if I don't it'll grow into some bloody amazon thing and nobody wants that. I dress quickly into the khaki pants I need and today I picked out a green t-shirt, which I pinned my name tag to as I exited my bedroom. I must've lost my mind today though, because I forgot my sneakers, wallet, and car keys. Maybe I should get and get more sleep from now on? After gathering the objects I needed and pulling on a pair of grey vans I walked out of my room and down the stairs, brushing my fingers through my thick hair. I'm a large guy, I know, and it really bugs me that nobody here in America likes big Australian guys. By nobody, I mean the female population. I don't know, maybe it's just me and the way I act. What do I do wrong though? Sydney was swarming with American tourists all the time and I've been hit on before, but Washington must be a place where lonely people go to become more lonely. I exited the mansion and hopped into my car, a small but efficient Chevy Impala that I had gotten from my agent. It was a short drive into town and to the club, where I'd wipe down the bar for an hour before any real customers came in but that's life mate. I parked outside and walked in, receiving a nod of acknowledgment from the bouncer. From one guy to another, he should probably consider not having any more ink done. I took my position behind the bar and poured myself a shot of whiskey before I got to work wiping down the black bartop. As I claimed before, an hour later the whole town poured in. The whole lot of them, I promise. I made quick work of making the drinks called out to me but noticed one younger guy, sitting alone at the bar looking rather glum and I served him his drink, asking my colleague to fill in for just a moment. "Ey, mate, have fun in the rain there? I heard from a couple of the regulars that it's just coming down without mercy. Then again, some of them like to exaggerate the truth." I leaned on my forearms across the bar and smiled. "You look like a right honest mate, is it raining pretty bad out there like they say?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Reading's a good one - I like to read a lot, too - but for m it's going to have to be listening to Yiruma's compositions. He's a really talented pianist. His music; they tell stories without the use of words, they portray so many emotions within a couple notes. Call me a nerd but if I could only listen to his music for the rest of my life, I'd be a happy man Smile*Picks up his cake and takes a bite, savouring the sweetness for a moment before swallowing it.* Mmm, this cake's really good, I think it's freshly baked Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Conner: So it was a hell of a lot busier than I first thought it was, just not down this end, thankfully. I nodded at the bartender. "Mhmm. It's a feckin' nightmare out there." I spoke up as I took a mouthful of my drink. It had been a while since I'd drank, and I had forgotten the bitter taste of it. Oh well. I wasn't fussed, a drink's a drink I guess. I thought about it for a moment before deciding to ask the question on my mind. "There any cheap places to stay around 'ere?" I asked him casually. If there wasn't I was sure I'd be able to find some sheltered area that no one would go by. But it was better to ask than not to, because he proabably knew this place better than I did. I used mh right hand to move my fringe out of my face. I could feel yow damp it was from the rain.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Kai: So, it really was bad out there then? I guess I probably needed to grab an umbrella next time I was in town and not at work. Didn't the rain statistics say it rained 2 out of 3 days anyway? I'd have to be mad at myself later though, I needed to focus on places of shelter. "Well... The hotels aren't cheap here in America. I don't think this town even has a homeless shelter... You could come along home with me, if you'd like?" Shit, that probably sounded like a pick up line. I sat up and cleared my throat, rubbing the back of my neck. "I mean, there are plenty of rooms where I live and there aren't any sort of bills they send to me every week so I suppose it's probably free. I don't mean come home with me." Where was this guy from anyway? Sounded English, but not quite. Perhaps Irish? I'd put my money on Irish, I once had a mate that was Irish back in California. He was an alright guy until he got drunk and then it was like trying to listen to my aunt sing to the dingos on Christmas, unbearable. 

*watches Justin and smiles* So, this pianist, he's really good? How about you show me sometime? Like... On the web or whatever Americans call it. I'd like to hear these story telling songs. *looks down at her own cake and breathes in heavy* Well, it certainly looks delicious. If its as good as you say it is I'll have to bring Anna down here sometime and use this as a secret weapon for when she gets sad or even mad at me. As a fallback, because she can't resist chocolate. *looks up and half smiles* Don't give that away to her though, it's our secret.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Conner: I was a little bit taken aback at first. Was it the hair? Was that what made people think I was- Oh nevermind. I laughed a little as he made himself clear. "That don't sound too bad if you don't mind." I shrugged my shoulders and took another slow drink from the beer in front of me. I was glad I was in the corner of the bar. No one really came down here that much by the look of it. He soon went back to working and I decided to stick to whiskey and coke rather than the beer. Had a better taste in my opinion. As the night went on the club just seemed to empty. It was starting to get into the early hours of the morning now so the barman must be nearly finished, surely. Most things seemed to blur by that night to be entirely honest. I tried to think of my next deastination but my brain was clouded due to the intake of alcohol. It was a good job that the place he mentioned was free 'cause I think I had spent a good amount of money tonight.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Yeah, I'll show you sometime Smile And don't worry, I can see the secrets of so many people and I haven't told a single one. You have an angel's word. *Crosses his heart, then drinks the rest of his coffee.* So What kind of music are you into? I've told you about my favourite music, so it only seems fair if you tell me yours. *Shrugs and eats more cake.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:14 pm

I'm sorta falling asleep here, I don't think I can rp anymore. I'll OOC with you though scampi, until I actually fall asleep. I'll write a reply for Kai tomorrow.
Uh... *looks down at her cake and tries to think of her favorite type of music* I like music in general, but I do particularly enjoy the punk rock from the nineties. It's all I've been able to listen to lately and some of the songs are real masterpieces. *takes a bits of cake and thinks while she has the time for another question. Upon finishing the bite she looks up again and raises her hot chocolate* Are you the type of guy who wants to go outside and run around all the time or are you the type that wants to sit around and watch movies while having a good discussion... Like this discussion, I mean.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm

hi guys
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 pm

I'm deffinately the movies and good discussion kind of guy - I do too much running around when I'm working to continue running around at home. *Thinks for a moment, then frowns slightly.* I guess that's where Jack and I differ, huh? He's energy and I'm relaxation; two very contrasting things :/ *Finishes off his cake and lets out a sigh.* We sould probably head back once you're done. I bet Anna's dying to interrogate you, if she hasn't fallen asleep yet.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Hey Rae! How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Mhm, that is one noticeable thing that you two don't have in common. But, it's something we do have in common. *shrugs and finishes off her hot chocolate* You're right, maybe I'll just put this in a to-go box and take it home to Anna. That should muffle the sounds of her interrogating. Or just be something for her to wake up to.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:56 pm

I suppose you're right, and I doubt the cake would stop your sister from interrogating you - knowing what a hopeless romantic she is, I doubt anything would stop her from trying to find out all the details of our date - but I'm sure she'd love to wake up to some cake. Cake for breakfast; yeah, she'd love that. *Chuckles and calls the waitress over, paying for the food and drinks and then asking for the cake to be put in a box. The waitress takes the cake and returns with it in a box, handing it to Elsa before leaving the two alone. Justin rises to his feet and holds out a hand to Elsa.* Are you ready to go? Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:00 pm

One hour until I need to get dressed for the mystery trip. Roughly 2hrs 30mins until the mystery trip, I have no idea when I'll be back because I have no idea where we're going. Mum just said we're going out for lunch and that I should dress up so... She said it might be the pub but that wouldn't really be 'Going out', because we do that often so... Yeah...

I don't like it when I have no idea what's going on! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:22 am

I slept on my hair funny while it was wet and now it's all wavy and sticking out in odd places; I'm Anna! DX

And I got ready for a trip to town -_- Considering the fact that we go to town very often, it goes without saying that I'm more than a little p***ed off that I got excited for no reason -_- I want to go back to sleep already -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:09 am

That sucks, wolfie :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:02 am

And 2 hours of constant complaining later I'm wondering why I agreed to go out with them in the first place -_- *Walks downstairs with Anna who is holding Sora carefully.* Are you sure you're ok with this? I'll only be gone 3 hours tops. Don't worry, take your time, you deserve some time to take your mind off of... You know.. *Frowns a little and nods, trying to blink back tears. As they reach the bottom of the stairs, she kisses Sora's head.* You be good for mommy, ok? K! *Beams a big toothy grin.* *Smiles a little and kisses Sora's head again before heading to the front door.* I'll be back later, see ya! *Leaves.* Bye! *Waves at the same time Sora waves and then frowns, feeling sorry for Yuffie. After a couple seconds, she turns to the others in the room.* Ok, so does anyone know how to actually look after a baby? :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:08 am

Yeah. But I aint changing no nappys blech DX Can't be that hard can it? Just keep them happy and make sure it gets what it needs.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:12 am

I guess... *Looks down at Sora.* What do you need, Sora? Rarara! ... I have no idea what that means! *Giggles and starts playing with Anna's right braid, trying to pull the platinum strand out of it.* Aww, I've only just braided my hair Sad*Lets Sora continue anyway, since it's clearly entertaining her.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:20 am

Heehee just in time for Arthur and the Invisibes X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:24 am

Don't know that film :/ Is it a child friendly movie? I might need something to distract Sora with. *Moves Sora away from her braid and sets the toddler down to play.* *Runs over to the couch and starts trying to climb it.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:28 am

Yeah, most of it's animated if I remember correctly Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down