House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:59 am

That's ok, Scampi. *Subtly wriggles out of Wolfie's grip and gets up, grabbing the bag and heading into the kitchen to cut herself a slice of cake. :O I lost my buddy! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:04 am

aww relationship talk on the surgery Sad i wouldn't know anything on the subject DX *pats head* you'll get your chance, little one.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:12 am

My first relationship was a disaster that left me preferring to be single, and look what happened in Anna's first relationship so... Yeah... Don't worry about not being in a relationship with anyone, seriously. *Comes back in with a piece of chocolate cake on a plate and a dessert fork, already starting to eat it before she's even reached the fireplace.* :O Cake? Uhhh, yeah? Where's my bit? Oh! I, uhhh, I didn't really buy it to share with anyone... ... Cake! DX *Gives Jack a 'Help me!' look.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:16 am

*raises hands in surrender* I've got me own to look after... Bleh DX I ate waaaay too many marshmallows DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:20 am

Marshmallows! That's a great idea! Thanks Scampi! *Gets up again, handing the cake to Jack.* Protect this for a sec, please. *Heads into the kitchen to get marshmallows* *Eyetwitch.* CAKE!!! *Gets up and lunges at Jack, trying to get the chocolate cake from him.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:23 am

TA; "Depends..." He began, while walking into the bathroom to put some toothpaste on his toothbrush, "Are you going to hunt animals or humans?" He walked back out with the toothbrush in his mouth, and he moved the toothbrush around his mouth. "I mean, I'll go either way, I guess, but you make it sound like i don't know how to hunt." He said when he paused, going back to brushing his teeth when he was done talking.

sorry that was shit
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:33 am

"That's because I've never seen you hunt before." I guess he must've started hunting while we were seperated, since he seemed to be implying that he knew how to hunt, which meant that we both started hunting roughly around the same time. Coincidence? Maybe. "And I don't drink from animals anymore-" Not that I ever really did anyway, except from whe I was a little kid. "So I'll be hunting humans. Don't worry, I wont kill anyone." Well duh, angels couldn't really kill, I bet Trent even knew that so why was I bothering to clarify it? Heaving a sigh at my own stupidity, I rose off of the bed and walked over to Trent, wiping some toothpaste off of his chin and trying to containing the smirk at the fact that he had just drooled a little like a baby, before adding, "If you know how to hunt then feel free to join in, although I doubt it would taste nice now that you've used toothpaste." Toothpaste and blood didn't mix - I learnt that the hard way - hence why I wasn't going to brush my teeth until we came back.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:39 am

*Comes back in and drops the marshmallows in shock, rushing over to save Jack from the crazy Wolfie by taking her cake back and shoving almost the entire thing in her mouth, just so that Wolfie wouldn't be able to eat it anymore.* Mahn! Mah cek! *Tries swallowing all the cake but struggles, so she runs into the kithen to grab a glass of water.* O.O NOOOOOOO! DX Cake! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:49 am

*sighs in relief then laughs* thanks Anna XD Rae did you see Chloe's post? Heehee me thinks that Charlie should have heard it, but because he was sleeping, it seemed like a dream if you know what I mean...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:52 am

*Comes back in, drinking down an entire glass of water, then leans against the door frame.* Hey, you shouldn't be laughing, I just saved your life! *Tries to stay serious but just ends up smiling.* You're welcome, but if the chocolate cake returns later, I'm blaming you. And Wolfie, of course. Cake DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 am

Reposties:

I had come to the conclusion that children grew up far too fast. Even Arthur, who certainly wasn't growing as fast as his sisters, was growing up too fast for my liking. Almost 3 months, now, and my smiley little prince was already beginning to explore things using the Lion King play mat I had bought him for christmas. He was playing on it now in the living room while the older children enjoyed the snow, his tiny arms reaching out towards the toys dangling above him in amazement. I smiled down at my little boy softly, wishing his mother was here to see him right now, but unfortunately she was currently trying to finish writing a chapter for her new book in our room, and couldn't spend time with us right now as she had to concentrate. Oh well, at least Ryan would be able to soend time with us later, and perhaps I would have a new chapter to read before I fell asleep with her tonight!

Being pelted with freezing cold slush wasn't exactly my favourite thing to do, but at least I was spending time with Hope - and Bentley - and doing something childish for once. It was them against me as Kodi had to go to work, but it wasn't really an unfair advantage considering that that they were kids. As the children hid behind their snow fort, discussing a course of action, I took the oppurtunity to creep closer to them. By the time Hope's vampire hearing caught me coming closer, it was too late for her to yell, 'Look out, Bentley!' Before I had picked the little boy up and started tickling him through the thick layers of clothing he wore. "Muwahahahaa! I've got you!" I smiled as both children laugh, Bentley trying to wriggle free of my grip while Hope through more snowballs at me in the hopes of making me let go of her friend - step-brother now, I guess.

Geez, sonce when did I have nightmares? I thought I had grown out of having nightmares, especially now that I was an adult, but apparently not. It had been so vivid that I clung to Tyler for at least an hour after waking up in the darkness, and it took me another hour to convince myself that it was ok to let him out of sight. It was just a dream, Tyler was fine, the kids were all still sleeping soundly. Taking a deep breath, I got out of bed and left the room, half tempted to wake my husband up and drag him downstairs with me. With the images of my dream still in the back of my mind, I sought comfort from my piano, which was in the corner of the living room. I turned on the lights, sat down on the stool, and lifted the cover, my fingers gliding delicately across the keys before settling into the tune of one of the Frozen songs, or at least how I thought it sounded since I was playing by ear. As I played, I tried imagining the scene, knowing that a happy scene full of smow and ice magic was better than a nightmare in which you see your family- nope, I shouldn't think about it. I reinforced the happy thoughts by humming the tune to myself, clearing my mind of scary thoughts as I imagined Elsa running up the North Mountain, feeling free of fear just as I longed to be right now.

Vincent was thankful that the holidays had passed. He wasn't really a party person and didn't really take part in the celebrations much, except for the traditional kissing his wife at midnight. Now that there were no more celebrations to worry about, he could relax in the peace and quiet. Well, almost. Hearing a smashing noise from the kitchen, Vincent winced and closed his book. 'It not me! It Lulu!' Came the obvious lie. Big hands such as Galian's were not made for delicate plates. It was a bad idea to let the Beast help set up dinner, but at least he was trying to be helpful, right?

Galian whimpered as he looked down at the smashed plate at his feet. He hadn't meant to, really, it just slipped out of his hands! Lilly was going to kill him! She wasn't going to let him try and help out again! Hearing footsteps, Galian began to sweep the smashed plate under the island, pretending as best as his panicky self could that nothing had ever happened.

We had said our goodbyes to Sierra and Denzel, and there were surprisingly a lot of tears, mostly from the girls though I could tell that Denzel was on the verge of crying at one point. After giving our son and his girlfriend hugs and handshakes, we watched them get into the taxi we had paid for to take them to their new apartment. Now I was stuck in 7th Heaven with 3 crying girls - mostly Marlene and Claire, but Tifa was struggling to stay strong herself - with Zidane being the only male company I had, and he was a baby! Heaving a sigh, I sat on the couch, Tifa one side of me holding Zidane, Marlene the other side and Claire curled up on my lap. I did my best to comfort them, but it was hard when I haven't exactly been good in situations like this in the past. "Come on, guys, this is a good thing." I tried to reassure my family. "He's starting a life on his own - he's growing up - and it's not as if we'll never see him again. He doesn't live too far away, so we can visit him and Sierra, or they can visit us..."

I had no work today, woohoo! Apparently there was some sort of family thing going on so the bar was closed for the day, which meant I had the entire day off to soend with the amazing... Yuki. Sammi still had to go to school. Do you know how boring it is to have a cat as company? And Yuki hated me anyway! She always dug her claws into my jeans and hurt me and- ugh, I couldn't wait unt my baby came home. At least I'd have something - and someone - to do! But until then I was just stuck in the rec room, playing Resident Evil upside-down in an attempt to entertain myself as Yuki curled up asleep beside me. Sammi, hurry up!

After giving Klain and Addeline their late christmas presents - a toy dolphin and a charm necklace to warn Klain when his daughter needed him - I couldn't resist checking out the mansion's music room, it was as if I was being physically drawn to music. Upon entering, my eyes instantly zeroed in on an electric guitar, not as pretty as mine but it still looked rather decent. I could've teleported down my own guitar, but I was too lazy, so I set up the one in the room, slung the strap over my shoulder and started strumming to the band's most famous song, Hex Girl. Perhaps, now that we had split up, I shouldn't be playing the songs anymore, I should burying all thoughts of the past, so to speak, but I couldn't help it, because the band made me the woman I was today and I'd never be able to forget that, ever.

Well, today Dayna and I were going to get another pregnancy scan to check up on Twin 1 and Twin 2. I was a bit more relaxed this time, since I knew why Dayna's stomach was bigger than it was meant to be now, but there was always this worry that something could've gone wrong since the last scan. I tried not to think about it though, deciding to stay positive about it throughout breakfast. Even now when we were getting dressed after I had had a quick swim and a shower, I was keeping up the smiley, happy vibes, glancing towards my wife's stomach every now and the with a proud smile on my face. "I wonder how much they've changed since last time." I thought out loud as my smile met Dayna's gaze. "I'm guessing they'll look more human, but I wonder how human they'll look now. Actually, I think I'm looking forward to them being born than this scan -well, I guess every parent feels like that - because then I'll be able to find out if they're ginger or blonde, or maybe even a mix of the two, like strawberry blonde!" I realised then that I was rambling, so I quickly shut up, pulling on a t-shirt, followed by a hoodie, since it was freezing outside.

Ok, so I had been awake for ages, and barely slept last night. The school play was just days away and I was beginning to freak out. What if I made a fool of myself? In front of the bullies, in front of KJ, in front of my parents, and- oh gosh, I had seen in the newspaper the other day that paparazzi had found out that the so s of the famous Rebecca Stevenson were in the local school's play, so there might even be journalists there as well! I was just so scared of messing up! When I was you ger and I was scared I used to climb into bed next to TJ, but I was too old to do that now and had no other method to overcome my stagefright! Maybe TJ could help, I mean, I didn't have to climb into bed and hug him like I used to, but I could still talk to him, right? Climbing down from the top bunk, I sat on the edge if TJ's bed and started shaking him gently, whispering, "TJ. TJ, wake up! I- I need to talk to you."

"Perfect! We shall go there, then." I s
grinned, leading the way downstairs and outside. Once outside, I disciplined myself not to put my hands in my pockets, despite the freezing cold air, because it could be seen as a form of negative body language, and I did not want it to come across as that. It was a 10 minute walk into town, though, so we had time to talk, in which I decided that perhaps I should let Daniel get to know me better, and in turn I could learn more about him. "Actually, I was born in what is now called Italy, so I suppose you could consider Italian cuisine the cuisine of my homeland. However I am sure that the food has changed since my days, now that there are ovens and other appliances, not to mention imported ingredients. Where do you come from, Daniel? I assume that you are American, correct?" He had an American accent, at least, so hopefully I was not making a fool of myself by being incorrect.

Yuffie+Sora, subject to change:

"Yeah, I slept really well." Which was surprising since I hadn't been sleeping as well since we got Tucker. I guess my brain just took advantage of the peace and quiet and allowed me to stay asleep a little longer. Sitting myself down on the porch, I looked to my beautiful girlfriend and smiled at her, seeing the smile on her face too. "So, what's on the 'To do' list today? Besides trying to convince a hyperactive pup to come inside out of the cold, that is." It was probably a bit too snowy to head into town, but we could still do things in the mansion, right? Like snuggling up to the fireplace, getting all warm and cosy and cuddly. Yeah, that sounded like a great day!

"That's exactly how it works, according to the people I talked to on the phone." I answered as my fingers reached up and combed through Sam's hair, trying to fix the mess for him. "Although we could narrow the list down before we try the cakes; we could just say 'We don't want banana cake' or something like that, just to make the process easier." Once done fixing the dark brown mess, I pulled on a coat for good measure and zipped it up, taking Sam's hand in my own and beaming an excited grin at him. "Are you ready to go, now? Because I sure am!" I was so excited! I was getting married in 6 months!

"Well, on my own I like to do photography, with my brother I like to play video games and with a pretty girl... Uhhh... Movies?" Well, that was what I liked doing, anyway, but that hardly even happened with adrenaline junky Nathalie around, so maybe if I mentioned that... "I've also cliff dived once or twice with a girl, but it's way too cold for that sooo... If you want to do something a bit adventurous, I could fly you up to the mansion roof and we can have a picnic up there or something. Maybe you could bring your sketchbook and I'll bring my camera and we'll entertain each other with arty stuff. Does that sound like fun to you?"

I guess Nathalie forgetting everything had gotten to me, because even when I took the medication I still felt weak and stuff. I had stayed in bed most of the week, only going outside to walk Sunny, and even then I didn't walk with her, just let her off of her leash as I sat down on the bench. I needed to stop stressing out, but I didn't know how to relax from something that would affect my sister for the rest of her life. Well... At least it was the weekend, so Kyle was here to keep an eye on me, and besides a job interview which my boyfriend was probably going to have to carry me to, I had nothing to do today, so we could just spend time together. If he'd just wake up. Heaving a sigh as I lay in bed next to Kyle, staring up at the ceiling, I forced myself to roll over onto my side and snuggled into Kyle, nuzzling his neck as best as I could through the dizziness. "Kyle, wake up." I murmured against his skin in my sleepy, exhausted voice.

I enjoyed my little talk with Alix. I learnt a lot more about her past and her powers and, well, alsorts. A part of me wished that I could open up about my past like her, but there were too many happy memories that got ripped away from me too fast and it still hurt to think about how I'd never be able to get those happy memories back, and the fact that all happy memories after that point were outweighed by all the bad memories - heck, the only time a good memory hadn't been outweighed by a bad one was when I started dating Alix. Maybe one day I'd tell her about my parents, one day when I was sure I wouldn't become an emotional wreck, but until then I'd just keep quiet. Anyway, soon after the talk, Alix fell asleep - the magic high made her sleepy afterwards - and I just tucked her into my bed like a good boyfriend and sat listening to my iPod through the headphones for most of the night while applying for the job at the game shop online. I waited until the sun started seeping through the curtains before I decided to wake Alix up again, putting my iPod on the bedside table as I snuggled into my girlfriend and kissed her jaw several times. "Alix, honey," I murmured with my lips brushing against her skin lightly. "Time to wake up, it's morning."

"Well this was our christmas present, Sierra! But yeah, I could get used to this too." I grinned, looking over at Sierra and how relaxed she looked. Smirking a little at the fact that she had her eyes closed, I sneakily crawled over to her - well, as sneakily as a guy could when his girlfriend not only heard everything but also read minds - and gave Sierra a quick surprise(ish). "No more loud kids, no more being forced into playtime, no more having to keep quiet at nightime because Claire's right next door; this is our little paradise for just the two of us! And we haven't even checked out the rest of the place yet, just the couches!" Oh gosh, if the couch was this comfy, imagine how comfy the bed would be! We had to go and lie on it! Taking hold of Sierra's hand, I tugged on it gently like a child would do to it's parent, jokingly emphasis what my girlfriend said about me being like a child, and said, "Comd on, Si-Si, let's go and explore!" Oh boy, Denzel the mature, serious soldier man disappeared as soon as he got his own apartment. Weren't people meant to grow up whe they got their own home, not grow down?

"That's because I've never seen you hunt before." I guess he must've started hunting while we were seperated, since he seemed to be implying that he knew how to hunt, which meant that we both started hunting roughly around the same time. Coincidence? Maybe. "And I don't drink from animals anymore-" Not that I ever really did anyway, except from whe I was a little kid. "So I'll be hunting humans. Don't worry, I wont kill anyone." Well duh, angels couldn't really kill, I bet Trent even knew that so why was I bothering to clarify it? Heaving a sigh at my own stupidity, I rose off of the bed and walked over to Trent, wiping some toothpaste off of his chin and trying to containing the smirk at the fact that he had just drooled a little like a baby, before adding, "If you know how to hunt then feel free to join in, although I doubt it would taste nice now that you've used toothpaste." Toothpaste and blood didn't mix - I learnt that the hard way - hence why I wasn't going to brush my teeth until we came back.

Time to go to bed... Without cake... *Sighs.* Goodnight all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 am

Well I don't think I can be botherd to do homework so I'm here for an hour.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:24 am

im doing homework >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:26 am

Well when you're not doing homework, Blade should track down Anna, she wanted to talk to him yesterday.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:46 am

ok..where is she? Sleeping?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:48 am

Probably, but she wouldn't mind being woken up for her important conversation... I think... Just make sure he knocks first and it should be ok Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:50 am

whats the room number? *Rubs her eyes*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:50 am

I think Linz is ill :S Either she's ill or school's cancelled because she should be in school and yet she's online O.o And my battery's dying DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:52 am

Oh gosh, I haven't even assigned her an actual room yet! Uhhh, I'm guessig she'd go for the first available room so that's floor 1 room 4
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:53 am

aw linz D:

and oh nu o.o

Okay.. bllllllaaaaaaaddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeee go to annaaaaa floooorrr one room 4 Razz *rolls eyes* Fine *He walks upstairs to the first floor and to the 4th door. It had a 4 on it which was good. He knocked softly* Anna?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:56 am

*Snorts a little upon waking up and sits up, rubbing her eyes sleepily.* Mm, yeah? Who is it? *Yawns and stretches, crawling out of bed and towards the bathroom to get her hairbrush.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:03 am

It's Blade. Britt told me to come up here but she didnt tell me why.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:09 am

Oh! Yeah! One second! *Scrambles to her feet and quickly brusjes through the tangled mess of hair, braiding it into pigtails and then brushing her teeth before wuickly changing into her light blue long-sleeved shirt, blue winter skirt and red and white reindeer jumper - not technically completely dressed since she forgot the bodice, but dressed enough to be presentable. Running to the door, she opens it and smiles.* Good morning! So, I wanted to talk to you about this whole visit to Heaven. My sister, Elsa, agreed to it, but she wants an 'Escape Route'. I think she means, like, a quick way out of Heaven in case her pow- uh- something goes wrong, so, uhh, is there anyway fast ways out of Heaven for her?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:12 am

There isnt a way. But if you want, you can tell her there is just to get her there and not able to run. Where I would take you both isnt heaven. Its a different part of it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:17 am

It is? Oh... O-Ok, I'll just have to, uhh, yeah, I'll just have to lie and- oh gosh, I'm bad at lying! Can you, like- i-if I do lie to her, can you back me up? I just, I don't want her to say no just because she's scared of bad things happening :S I migt jst tell her the truth and try to calm her down, but if I lie, I'll need backup, ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next